PDA

View Full Version : I hate thieves and am not very happy!

noVtecHERE
10-30-2007, 04:50 PM
as most people know i bought a 1990 civic Si in teal that i was in love with, well come to find out its stolen and the police take it... granted they are doing their job i have have seen zero dollars and or any help.... i basically got told to sew the kid, u THINK IM GANNA SEE ANY FUCKING MONEY FROM HIM@!!!!??? im pissed... i have been without a car and job since this happened and it just goes to show i GUESS they are doing their job, but i like how i bought it lagitimetaly but yet i cant have it, no reimbursement no nothing... and infinding, the insurance payed the kid off that it got stolen from and they want to keep the car so i get fucked... cool hah.... seems like the DMV and police dont want to help... EVER, it seems if you get a call from a cop or a letter from the DMV its never good news... i hate what people have done... if i had the chance i would have blown that car into smithereens b4 letting them have it... now its sitting in an impound lot doing jack shit with all my hard work, not even getting driven.. such bullshit...

ohnestly i may sound mad at the cops but im not, but i like how in the end if it is their fault or not it seems like they fucked you and thats what i feel like happened...

The President
10-30-2007, 04:57 PM
so you bought the car with a notarized title and then it turned out to be stolen?? how does that happen?

Its Shupe
10-30-2007, 04:57 PM
thats shitty sorry man

Stealthy
10-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Damn nigg.. Still nothin huh.. Sorry to hear.. BTW, where the fukk you been man?

YewllowDA
10-30-2007, 05:07 PM
damn sorry to hear that. i didn't know yours gone.
did they take the yellow bulbs too?! lol

AZ93Civic
10-30-2007, 05:16 PM
so you bought the car with a notarized title and then it turned out to be stolen?? how does that happen?

x2

SULLY
10-30-2007, 05:27 PM
damn homie sorry to here that.

KingDingaLing
10-30-2007, 05:38 PM
they but a legit dash in the car. smashed the firewall vins and scratched out the vins in on the door sticker

The President
10-30-2007, 05:42 PM
they but a legit dash in the car. smashed the firewall vins and scratched out the vins in on the door sticker

damn...experienced are we!? lol j/k man

but to the OP, I hope everything works out somehow.

DeeDub
10-30-2007, 06:26 PM
as most people know i bought a 1990 civic Si in teal that i was in love with, well come to find out its stolen and the police take it... granted they are doing their job i have have seen zero dollars and or any help.... i basically got told to sew the kid, u THINK IM GANNA SEE ANY FUCKING MONEY FROM HIM@!!!!??? im pissed... i have been without a car and job since this happened and it just goes to show i GUESS they are doing their job, but i like how i bought it lagitimetaly but yet i cant have it, no reimbursement no nothing... and infinding, the insurance payed the kid off that it got stolen from and they want to keep the car so i get fucked... cool hah.... seems like the DMV and police dont want to help... EVER, it seems if you get a call from a cop or a letter from the DMV its never good news... i hate what people have done... if i had the chance i would have blown that car into smithereens b4 letting them have it... now its sitting in an impound lot doing jack shit with all my hard work, not even getting driven.. such bullshit...

ohnestly i may sound mad at the cops but im not, but i like how in the end if it is their fault or not it seems like they fucked you and thats what i feel like happened...

funny thing is i heard you found out that it was a vin swap before the cops took it. and u went to confront the kid but he was already locked up. so u posted it on her for sale to fuck someone else over

so i dont feel bad for u

BADCHKN
10-30-2007, 06:37 PM
funny thing is i heard you found out that it was a vin swap before the cops took it. and u went to confront the kid but he was already locked up. so u posted it on her for sale to fuck someone else over

so i dont feel bad for u

Swearrrrr

DeeDub
10-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Swearrrrr

yep. i sold me cf hood the the d00ds roomate. and he told me all about it

bmxican
10-30-2007, 07:04 PM
dam sun thats fucked up!!! Thats how must honda peeps are. Don't give a fuck as long as they can fuck someone else over for money.

boostedrex
10-30-2007, 11:09 PM

so i dont feel bad for u

damn thats f'ed up, if its true u deserve it. How the hell do u not notice a firewall smashed in :idiot:

AccrdR
10-30-2007, 11:53 PM
Not cool.

noVtecHERE
10-31-2007, 09:13 AM
Wow. You sold a carbon fiber good to my wife and she told you that? Sounds like someone got stories confused. I thought it met be stolen but when I checked with the chick at the Dmv she told me the VIn was the right one and I had to not worry about it. I wouldn't want someone else to go through what I have. I'm not a duck at all.

Also. I was dumb and bought it at night basically meking sure it runs and that's it.

And again. I had legitimate reasons for wanting to sell it. And as far as I knew people said it wasn't stolen and the vins were ok.

Rollin_Eg
10-31-2007, 09:40 AM
Dang homie thats sucks

Vtec_IN_3RD
10-31-2007, 11:05 AM
Wow. You sold a carbon fiber good to my wife and she told you that? Sounds like someone got stories confused. I thought it met be stolen but when I checked with the chick at the Dmv she told me the VIn was the right one and I had to not worry about it. I wouldn't want someone else to go through what I have. I'm not a duck at all.

Also. I was dumb and bought it at night basically meking sure it runs and that's it.

And again. I had legitimate reasons for wanting to sell it. And as far as I knew people said it wasn't stolen and the vins were ok.

sorry to hear about your bad luck

DeeDub
10-31-2007, 11:42 AM

No u idiot! I sold a cf hood to JDM_SLO, (which was roomates with the jacked that sold u they vinswapped hatch)

He was telling my it was funny that u found out ur car was vin swapped and said u were gonna go down to tucson with a gun or something, until u found out that the jspeccrx guy that sold u the car was already locked up for stealing cars. So u put the car up for sale so it would be someone else's problem, (but that cops took it before u could sell it.) which is just as fucked up as what the guy did to u.

Ill post links later for proof

SULLY
10-31-2007, 11:56 AM
damn as the story unfolds.

BADCHKN
10-31-2007, 12:25 PM
Get it shordddyyyy

Vtec_IN_3RD
10-31-2007, 12:45 PM
this is interesting

ALL*JDM-EJ1
10-31-2007, 01:18 PM
whats this?
http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32802

boostedrex
10-31-2007, 01:48 PM
thats the car that was taken

ALL*JDM-EJ1
10-31-2007, 01:52 PM
thats the car that was taken

thats what im saying bro.

why would he want to sell it if he knew it wasnt legit?!?! FAWKED UP!!!

SweetNuts
10-31-2007, 01:57 PM
dammmnnnnnn some seriously not cool things going on up in here

boostedrex
10-31-2007, 02:01 PM
ya he tried to fuck some one over bad

DeeDub
10-31-2007, 04:31 PM
i only speek the truth

*inFamous*
10-31-2007, 04:51 PM
man this site is better than jerry springer!

Vtec_IN_3RD
10-31-2007, 05:14 PM
man this site is better than jerry springer!

x2:goodpost::clapper::clapper:

RhdRicheeee
10-31-2007, 06:04 PM
damn

noVtecHERE
10-31-2007, 09:49 PM
wow... ok, lets see this proof, cause till then its all talk... let me know... i had a "Suspishion" it was stolen but when i did all the checks to see if it was everything turned up it was missing the door sticker and i didnt know why... his roommate let me know it was stolen right towards the end of having it... and i still didnt believe it cause it passed an inspection... the vin number on the firewall was bondoed in later i found out, color matched pretty good took a lot of stuff to get the bondo and paint off... (The police did this)... i thought that year civic didnt have a vin there, and again, didnt know what the fuck was up with the door vin, yes it was like grinded off, but everything i looked at was legit i thought, dash vin, A/C components were all there and didnt look like it was taken apart under the dash and all the bolt holes lined up perfect and lots of stuff looked like it hadn`t been removed....

also, if i thought it was stolen and had a good suspision and tried to hawk it (If i did really believe it) Why did i get it inspected and register it and do everything i could to keep it and not just go, oh, i blew the motor, fuck the car, or whatever, i put blood and sweat into that car and did everything i could to keep it and i was told time and time again it was ok and everything waslegit by tons of people... one kid says it may be stolen but he "Didnt know" for sure so how come i took it through all of this and it passed all of my suspishions and everyone elses? i saw it from day one and the only thing trippy was the door sticker and there was no explanation found for that... i like how im getting bashed here when there are tons of car thieves on this board everyone is afraid to say names and im getting shit talked to... and as for you BpoweredEG, fuck off... i feel sorry for you that ur such an asshole, maybe you did deserve that bottle to the face?

Wholesaler
10-31-2007, 09:56 PM
all i have to say is lesson learned

DeeDub
10-31-2007, 10:05 PM
wow... ok, lets see this proof, cause till then its all talk... let me know... i had a "Suspishion" it was stolen but when i did all the checks to see if it was everything turned up it was missing the door sticker and i didnt know why... his roommate let me know it was stolen right towards the end of having it... and i still didnt believe it cause it passed an inspection... the vin number on the firewall was bondoed in later i found out, color matched pretty good took a lot of stuff to get the bondo and paint off... (The police did this)... i thought that year civic didnt have a vin there, and again, didnt know what the fuck was up with the door vin, yes it was like grinded off, but everything i looked at was legit i thought, dash vin, A/C components were all there and didnt look like it was taken apart under the dash and all the bolt holes lined up perfect and lots of stuff looked like it hadn`t been removed....

also, if i thought it was stolen and had a good suspision and tried to hawk it (If i did really believe it) Why did i get it inspected and register it and do everything i could to keep it and not just go, oh, i blew the motor, fuck the car, or whatever, i put blood and sweat into that car and did everything i could to keep it and i was told time and time again it was ok and everything waslegit by tons of people... one kid says it may be stolen but he "Didnt know" for sure so how come i took it through all of this and it passed all of my suspishions and everyone elses? i saw it from day one and the only thing trippy was the door sticker and there was no explanation found for that... i like how im getting bashed here when there are tons of car thieves on this board everyone is afraid to say names and im getting shit talked to... and as for you BpoweredEG, fuck off... i feel sorry for you that ur such an asshole, maybe you did deserve that bottle to the face?

Ur so full of shit

92hndahatch
10-31-2007, 10:20 PM
shit i dont know what to believe this is like a soap oprah but no one is getting layed...
what motor was in that hatch my friend got one stolen a while back

*inFamous*
10-31-2007, 10:24 PM
lol like i said, better than Jerry!

I want my azht beads damnit!

92hndahatch
10-31-2007, 10:27 PM
lol like i said, better than Jerry!

I want my azht beads damnit!

hahaha hell yeah i think someone needs to fight now and get some video of it jk im wondering who to believe though

noVtecHERE
11-01-2007, 12:52 AM
who cares who to believe... i really dont give a fuck who believes me and i was just ranting... and as for the motor, the cops let me know where the car came from, it was one of the friends of the kid that is in jail now as far as i know, i kinda thought about it and it sounds like a insurance fraud thing, but its cool.. everything will be resolved as soon as i go down to tucson, file the case and go through the court process... long and drawn out is what im looking at...

and as for the police and such, again i know they are just doing their job, i spent tons of time and everything dealing with it and from numerous other witnesses they interviewed everyone said the same thing to them, I didnt know it was stolen, i had a suspicion, and it was disproved by all of the research i did and found out in the end every corner i turned to a dead end,... then after more bullshit it comes together after they checked the firewall it showed it was stolen... after much time....

my wife was with me through it the whole time and lets me know when i am an idiot and fuck up and she even knows i didnt KNOW.... this is dumb and i think it should just be tossed, i was just letting everyone know how i feel right now...

how would you feel if you bought a car, put blood and sweat into it, got an idea it was stolen one day, then find out its not, big weight lifted right, then the cops show up saying YES! it is stolen and not ever seeing it again?

and BpoweredEG im not a dick, sorry for personally attacking you at the end of the post, im not a dick and i dont know the whole story behind what happen... same deal as saying im ganna bang your mom then your buddy tells you his mom died last night... i dont know the story so im sorry...

boostedrex
11-01-2007, 01:01 AM
your fault for buying cars with vin numbers missing

*inFamous*
11-01-2007, 06:49 AM
shit my car was a stolen car when i bought it, but i bought it from the police :)

monSTIer
11-01-2007, 06:52 AM
your fault for buying cars with vin numbers missing

Wow, kicking him while he is down!

It's cool bro! Pick yourself back up, dust yourself off, and build a better car! I have been there and know that people who are not theves have a hard time believing there are people who will do this. Carma is b#@*%!!!!! And so is being a petty car theif in jail!!! He better get some KY.

Zero
11-01-2007, 07:34 AM
people make mistakes.....shit happens and life goes on....shawnee is a good kid and i can vouch for him on being a honest person....

I was there the day the car was taken from him......the moment he suspected something was up, he did the right thing and called the police to have it checked....the police sat there checked it for a whole 45 mins before saying it was stolen. I never seen someone so pissed off at someone in my entire life when he found out the dude he bought it from vin switched it...he had to sit there and watch his car get towed away cause of some ass hat like to take shit that isnt his and re sell to someone else....all that work he did-down the drain, all the money and day after day hard work just to make the car nice- gone just like that.

when he was trying to TRADE the car, the car had current tags and came back with a clean check with the MVD. Plus everything was covered up from the other people to make it look legit so you cant sit there and blame him for not noticing it because shit like this could happen to anyone

GL shawnee......hit me up some time

ttom86
11-01-2007, 10:01 AM
thats shitty man....horrible luck.....you'll come up again...good things happen to honest people...

Vtec_IN_3RD
11-01-2007, 10:13 AM
i got a couple cars for sale if you were looking for one lmk i got an 2000 si and a 95 ex turbo and a 93 dxx hatch

boostedrex
11-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Wow, kicking him while he is down!

It's cool bro! Pick yourself back up, dust yourself off, and build a better car! I have been there and know that people who are not theves have a hard time believing there are people who will do this. Carma is b#@*%!!!!! And so is being a petty car theif in jail!!! He better get some KY.

nothing like that at all, all im saying is if i ever had a problem with vin numbers then i dont buy till its worked out

noVtecHERE
11-01-2007, 04:39 PM
thanks zero, i appriciate it, remember that day, i had to wire your car and everything and i was so lost that whole day... and ya ill come back up someday.... thanks everyone i appriciate it...

i made the mistake of buying a car at night and not looking through it completely...

my bad...

Zero
11-02-2007, 07:09 AM
thanks zero, i appriciate it, remember that day, i had to wire your car and everything and i was so lost that whole day... and ya ill come back up someday.... thanks everyone i appriciate it...

i made the mistake of buying a car at night and not looking through it completely...

my bad...

anytime home slice...

sssmokin05si
11-03-2007, 09:40 AM
and as for you BpoweredEG, fuck off... i feel sorry for you that ur such an asshole, maybe you did deserve that bottle to the face?

Actually he didn't, he was being a good friend and picking me up 'cause I was drunk. :clap:
Just so happened some loser threw it in the window while we were going 50mph for no reason. You wouldn't have handled it as good as he did, GUARANTEED tweek, guaranteed. :twisted: :upyours:

noVtecHERE
11-03-2007, 03:29 PM
im not tweek anymore homie... and as for the the smilies... UR Gaaaay! :)

DeeDub
11-03-2007, 03:35 PM

Tweek...homo... same shit

Wholesaler
11-03-2007, 03:46 PM

You will always be tweek.

SULLY
11-03-2007, 03:56 PM
good shit keep it coming lol.

DeeDub
11-03-2007, 04:38 PM
You will always be tweek.

X2

"NoVtecHERE tune kabooom" just doesn't have the same ring to it

DeeDub
11-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Was just sent this link

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mango+salsa

noVtecHERE
11-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Wow! Make fun of my wife. Its hilarious. I see now you are all little kids that talk shit and after being nice you want to be a dick. And you can take a walk. Now I know why your such a day little douche. Its great. Both of you friends since splashy won't bang short fat and ugly douche bags? Go steal something Chris and as for you Dustin. I can't say much but get a life and stop being a little bitch that starts shit. Fags like you ruin this forum and noone else. I have to say you are one funny looking kid with those scars since you Hanna have to say evettime a reminder that scars you for life litterally. I got hit in the face with a bottle cause I have bad karma for being an idiot :)

DeeDub
11-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Wow! Make fun of my wife. Its hilarious. I see now you are all little kids that talk shit and after being nice you want to be a dick. And you can take a walk. Now I know why your such a day little douche. Its great. Both of you friends since splashy won't bang short fat and ugly douche bags? Go steal something Chris and as for you Dustin. I can't say much but get a life and stop being a little bitch that starts shit. Fags like you ruin this forum and noone else. I have to say you are one funny looking kid with those scars since you Hanna have to say evettime a reminder that scars you for life litterally. I got hit in the face with a bottle cause I have bad karma for being an idiot :)

I don't have any bad karma bud, and I'm proud of my scar, it makes for a good story(which is why its my avatar)

I only give u shit bc ur so fake. ur always trying to be so damn cool, so tough. It makes me laugh.

Just like in this thread... "I hate bad people, sellin stolen cars" when u tried doing the same shit.

Wholesaler
11-03-2007, 07:57 PM

Deedub put it in her ass d00d.... sooooooooooo much lotion.

Its true you are a poser, look at your myspace... "before the h22 intake and bisimoto header" ha... never had those parts. I remember the first time I met you.... you were smoking a joint trying to be cool.... then you had the nerve to try and race your pos 500 dollar accord. Then when you worked for 1320 trying to tell everyone you had a rhd da... man we had some good laughs at your expense.

You are the azht joke tweek... the sites punchline. Maybe you're the one that should do some growing up.

sssmokin05si
11-03-2007, 09:20 PM

That's all I know you as, so tweek it is. Yes, I am gay actually captain e-thug. I'm just trying to figure out from the pictures though how blood sweat and tears were put into that car? Anyways, keep up the terrible attempts at cut downs, seems that among other things (tuning) are going well for you. ;)

boostedrex
11-03-2007, 10:50 PM
i keep hearing about how bad his girl looks, any one got any pics

DeeDub
11-03-2007, 10:59 PM
i keep hearing about how bad his girl looks, any one got any pics

Here's a pic of her on a good day

boostedrex
11-03-2007, 11:13 PM
lol damn tweeker, thats one hell of a keeper

SiR Mikey
11-04-2007, 12:40 AM
lol damn tweeker, thats one hell of a keeper

You rhymed lol

AccrdR
11-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Lol, that's fucked up.

noVtecHERE
11-08-2007, 03:52 AM
hahah.. wow... smoking a joint, worked for 1320 (Hardly, if u call ripping of your so-called employees of their pay then i guess i worked, and more like volunteered) and as for you chris, take a walk too, i never smoked pot in fact i have smoked once in my entire life and i was 12... so keep talking... and as for the comment on my accord, that accord ran perfect and had tons of shit u wouldnt know about since i met you how long after i had it? when i first met you were u the fag that barely beat a prelude or something and wouldnt run me? if you are i remember that night and you wouldnt run my SOHC after you barely beat another car, what was it a cobalt, u walked him by maybe a car, i stomped him by 5 from a roll later that night... your just some low life spick that is never ganna amount to anything so talk your shit its cool... have a good one, cause while im here sitting on a bunch of security with my home i pay for, and everything in my home i Own with no Dept, you the beaner will be either getting deported or stealing hub caps some where... i wouldnt be suprised that if this investigation ever comes up here and gets serious if they dont look at you first, since you have stolen peoples cars on here :) get the KY...

*inFamous*
11-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Cat Fight!!!

Fresh_manny21
11-08-2007, 07:02 AM
You have a problem with beaners white boy
Or what

hahah.. wow... smoking a joint, worked for 1320 (Hardly, if u call ripping of your so-called employees of their pay then i guess i worked, and more like volunteered) and as for you chris, take a walk too, i never smoked pot in fact i have smoked once in my entire life and i was 12... so keep talking... and as for the comment on my accord, that accord ran perfect and had tons of shit u wouldnt know about since i met you how long after i had it? when i first met you were u the fag that barely beat a prelude or something and wouldnt run me? if you are i remember that night and you wouldnt run my SOHC after you barely beat another car, what was it a cobalt, u walked him by maybe a car, i stomped him by 5 from a roll later that night... your just some low life spick that is never ganna amount to anything so talk your shit its cool... have a good one, cause while im here sitting on a bunch of security with my home i pay for, and everything in my home i Own with no Dept, you the beaner will be either getting deported or stealing hub caps some where... i wouldnt be suprised that if this investigation ever comes up here and gets serious if they dont look at you first, since you have stolen peoples cars on here :) get the KY...

sssmokin05si
11-08-2007, 07:29 AM
Two words.
Uh.
Oh.

BADCHKN
11-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Or what

Seems like it... YAY were gettin deported hope they let me take all my toys

deedub has had enough mexican in him to tag along :)

Wholesaler
11-08-2007, 08:14 AM

Wtf is dept? Is that some college word I don't know? Cave lady must be ballin' to give you all these nice things. You can say all you won't mr.pizzle but bottom line is your the dumb ass so called college grad that bought a car that someone took a grinder to the door jamb to remove the vin.

Frenchy
11-08-2007, 08:21 AM
Wow, You all need to Grow up!

DeeDub
11-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Or what
You gotta problem with white boys u beaner

SULLY
11-08-2007, 09:41 AM
^lol ya what he said j/k

enigma94
11-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Jesus christ people. If you want to act like little kids go back to pre-school.