PDA

View Full Version : Local drivers successful at Super Street Time Attack!!

topramn
11-09-2007, 09:17 AM
This info was taken from a couple posts by Brady Dohrmann on Club Racing AZ forums.

Tage took 1st place at the Super Street Time Attack (Super Lap Battle) earlier this week, beating the HASport CRX and setting a track record in the Limited FWD class! The rest of us had good results, but nothing like Tage's win!

Other results from Arizona

Tage was 1st of course with a 1:58.6. Brady finished 4th or 5th in Unlimited FWD with a 2:00.1 in the KSport Integra DC5, Jeremy Renshaw (from Phoenix) was similar position in Limited RWD with a 2:02.2, Bits's (from Phoenix) car caught on fire and had problems, but I think he was in the 2:01 range. Shawn Sheble's (from Phoenix) RX7 broke during the elimination round, so he went home early..

The HKS C230R Mitsu EVO ran a 1:43, breaking the old track record by five seconds. HASport's Unlim. FWD Integra ran 1:54. The Unlimited RWD winning RX7 ran a 1:48, then blew up and nearly burned to the ground (bad day for RX7s).

the Nitto Tire Spec V (http://www.nittotire.com/blog.asp) ran a 2:01.2, and all three of the Tein cars (600hp S15 Silvia, EVO and TOyota Yaris) ran times 2:01 and slower.. it was a weird day seeing Tage with his plywood splitter beating up on HASport, Nitto and Tein backed cars.

Aside from the private drivers, nearly everyone put on a new set of tires for each track session. Lots of money being thrown around..

Jeremy and Brady are now in Monterey for the Redline Time Attack at Laguna Seca this weekend.

rudsone
11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
that's pretty cool man
congrats to tage.
and to all of u guys

Tage
11-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Thx guys! I'm not sure if we're suppose to share results before Super Street got to publish but since I wasn't the one who did it, I'll chime in for a slight correction. My fast time was actually a 1:58.3... :)

Kinetic
11-09-2007, 10:31 PM
mmmmmmmm AZ ownage..next year I'll be there with you guys