PDA

View Full Version : any one ever have this happen!

nosecondz
11-16-2007, 09:47 PM
i put a walbro 255 fuel pump in my hatch, and now my fuel pressure is at 80psi and i can only lower it to 60psi and it runs like shit when i do, i put one in one of my other cars and it never ran this high if any one knows whats up or wants to trade pumps drop me a line

*inFamous*
11-16-2007, 11:07 PM
ummm your Fuel Pressure regulator should be regulating the fuel at around 44psi... might wanna make sure its working properly..

I have the 255lph pump and it runs fine with a B and M fuel pressure modifier.

nosecondz
11-17-2007, 07:19 AM
ummm your Fuel Pressure regulator should be regulating the fuel at around 44psi... might wanna make sure its working properly..

I have the 255lph pump and it runs fine with a B and M fuel pressure modifier.

hey Ravi ive tried two other regulators and checked it with two other fp gauges, it runs fine at 80psi doesnt spit or spudder. im running the stock injectors and they cant put out that much i dont want blow out the seals, i heard that walbro makes a high pressure pump that just runs at a higher psi has anyone else heard that?

I Hate Import Cars
11-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Never heard of that. I also have the 255lph Walboro in my car and it's regulated with an Aeromotive regulator to 44 psi and everything is honky dory.