PDA

View Full Version : bad weekend

jcvietboi
12-07-2007, 08:46 PM
ok this faggot hit my rear of my trunk notthing bad..and not noticable...and he a fucking 17 year old and he hit my rear end on my trunk because i was slow to turn...???

Wholesaler
12-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Turn faster

DJ Hookid
12-07-2007, 09:59 PM
We haven't even hit the weekend yet Dood?!?!?!

n8jigga
12-08-2007, 10:36 AM
sorry to hear bro, how much was the damage? any pics?

skabone
12-10-2007, 02:19 PM
thats a bs excuse, he shouldn't have been following as closely. he hit you so its his fault don't worry about it. go thru his insurance and its a done deal.

Rufus
12-10-2007, 02:24 PM
He was a homo?

LONESTAR
12-10-2007, 03:50 PM
I would of knocked him the fuck out! and peed on him like R kelly!

sicboy
12-10-2007, 04:07 PM
i would have put him on the corner to make my money to pay for damges

jcvietboi
12-10-2007, 05:11 PM
the damage...mmm not as close as much...just a dent.but he a fucking kid...freshman year of college and also a 17...so yea...by the way at that time i look at the damage and is not much ...just a dent.so i didnt call the cop......so i ask for his info and his house number...and he doesnt have his insurance with him at that time...so i might work something something out of his parent pocket or they can just deal with him driving with no insurance or work throught both company and trust me...i got some witnesses

skabone
12-14-2007, 12:33 PM
the damage...mmm not as close as much...just a dent.but he a fucking kid...freshman year of college and also a 17...so yea...by the way at that time i look at the damage and is not much ...just a dent.so i didnt call the cop......so i ask for his info and his house number...and he doesnt have his insurance with him at that time...so i might work something something out of his parent pocket or they can just deal with him driving with no insurance or work throught both company and trust me...i got some witnesses
don't try to work something out with the parents. they try and force you to get the repairs done at the shop of their choice and it might be a shitty shop. get your insurance involved. f the punk and go thru their insurance.:thumbup:

samurai4321
12-17-2007, 01:19 AM
don't try to work something out with the parents. they try and force you to get the repairs done at the shop of their choice and it might be a shitty shop. get your insurance involved. f the punk and go thru their insurance.:thumbup:

i concur

kawgomoo
12-17-2007, 01:57 AM
if you were on private prop calling the cops prob wouldnt matter too much. but yeah f settling with the parents. there interest is protecting there dumbass kid and giving you the shaft.

slow to turn? what if there was a toddler/antelope/giant gorrilla in the street and thats why u slowed up. what kinda b.s. is that kid talkin.

when i was young and dumb some bitch ass t boned my classic car, like a fool i didnt call the cops. got completely bent over throughout the whole ordeal.

skabone
12-17-2007, 11:52 AM
JC I work inside an insurance company and I see it all the time. just go thru the kids insurance company and be done with it. its a pretty hassle free process if you go thru insurance compared to trying to do it thru the kid's parents. you'd don't owe that kid or his parents a thing. just file a claim and be done with it.

jcvietboi
12-17-2007, 07:46 PM
hey jeff...( skabone. )yes i did what you told me..and yep his insurance is fixing my trunk...and his insurance went up throught the roof of his house.i drop the car back at santan honda tomorrow...and will pick it up estimate 4 days.....and thank you jeff...say...let hang out sometime jeff...

skabone
12-20-2007, 10:13 AM
hey jeff...( skabone. )yes i did what you told me..and yep his insurance is fixing my trunk...and his insurance went up throught the roof of his house.i drop the car back at santan honda tomorrow...and will pick it up estimate 4 days.....and thank you jeff...say...let hang out sometime jeff...
awesome!:thumbsup: glad you went thru his insurance. I've got off thru x-mas and I'll be around sun, mon, tues so hit me up and we'll chill.:cool: