PDA

View Full Version : help please?..

orientalbigboi
12-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Alright..so i purchased a B16 from some guy maybe like 3 weeks ago..he said it was legit and that it would start rite up with no problems..he said he would give me the ECU, wiring harness, and throw in an extra exhaust..i paied him $1,000 for the motor, shift linkage, and DC headers!..he hasnt made any effort to give me the parts..and when i tried callN his phone his girlfriend picks up and tells me that hes now in jail for a DUI!..and when i go onto this local forum site i see that he logged on like 4 days ago!..he also gave me a bill of sale sayN that the motor would have intial start up or my money back!..what should i do here in order to get the other parts?..should i keep tryna contact him?..go to the Police?..or what?..I really need help on this one!..Thanks guys!..

bumpstick
12-16-2007, 08:08 PM
flip him. flip him for real

nuocmam
12-16-2007, 08:47 PM
man that sucks dude

Jspec94
12-16-2007, 08:53 PM
if it was me sh!t man, id have to whoop some sketchy mofos a$$

rudsone
12-16-2007, 09:02 PM
who sold you the engine?

orientalbigboi
12-17-2007, 09:47 PM
some kid named Brandon!..all i need is the ECU and the Vtec harness!..

civic2007
12-19-2007, 02:29 AM
police cant do shit because theres no proof of him saying he would give you the other parts.....did you pick the engine up from the guys house? if so just grab a couple buddies and go over there and demand your parts.....

JDM_sohc
12-19-2007, 10:12 AM
police cant do shit because theres no proof of him saying he would give you the other parts.....did you pick the engine up from the guys house? if so just grab a couple buddies and go over there and demand your parts.....

sounds good to me, but just do it in a cool and calm way. dont want some sucka bringing a gun to the door. thats messed up how he did you tho man.

orientalbigboi
12-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Naw man he brought the motor to My house!..i was thinking of making a police report!..But just like what Civic2007 said; the police wont be able to do Nuffin!..Im having My other buddies call him up and asking to meet up to sell/buy parts to or from him..then I`ll roll out!..yeah i want to do it in a calm way toO!..but its just kinda messed up yah know?..