PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart and Al Gore

*inFamous*
12-20-2007, 03:10 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7433505436396240878&q=al+gore+jon+stewart&total=15&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Discuss....

AZTEG
12-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Jon Stewart is a genius. Did you see him and john mccain?

Rufus
12-20-2007, 11:36 PM
The audio is fucked up

*inFamous*
12-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Stewart truly is one of the only reliable places to get news these days. Haven't seen him with mccain, might check that out

xxbrowndragon
12-25-2007, 09:31 AM
If i COULD vote, he looks like a good candidate. the shit he said about the war , i feel that way about it. IF my citizenship goes in by April, i should be able to vote next November. yeah, cant wait

*inFamous*
12-25-2007, 09:50 AM
talkking bout mccain?

xxbrowndragon
12-25-2007, 10:03 AM
yeah, i don't think al gore is running right, if i was republican i go with Mccain. If i was democrat i would choose Clinton.

jägermeister
12-25-2007, 11:05 AM
you dont have to belong to the party of the candidate to vote for them. you should vote based on their agenda/plans/choices made.

xxbrowndragon
12-25-2007, 11:16 AM
you dont have to belong to the party of the candidate to vote for them. you should vote based on their agenda/plans/choices made.

true, i agree, i guess i have to do more research , thanks:clapper:

91DA9
12-26-2007, 12:41 AM
Never liked Gore, he spends too much time on topics that he doesn't really back up with any fact. But then of course only about half of those facts turn out to be true. I don't care about why we went into Iraq, I care about the fact that for the first time in their lifetimes, Iraqi Christians and Jews in Baghdad were able to practice their religions and celebrate their holidays without having to do it in secret(mainly Christians on that one), and the ones that didn't want to practice any religion, didn't have to. I don't care about global warming, when 100-150 years ago the earth went through the exact same climate changes, and you know what? They didn't have cars, the world didn't burn up, and everyone lived happily ever after. I care more about the fact that our own banks are slowly being sold off to outside countries in order for our economy to survive. I care more about the fact that our kick ass(in comparison to others) healthcare system is about to wiped out because a small percentage of our our current population can't afford to pay for their own healthcare, so I may have to downgrade mine. And yes, 57 million without insurance out of 8 billion total Americans is a small percentage, do the math. I care more about the fact that freedom of religion is dying in our country because of liberal thinking, churches can burn to ground, and Christians shot in mass all the while liberal radio hosts saying "It's about time" or "They brought this on themselves". BUT, the second we bomb a mosque overseas because it houses ONLY a few snipers who are killing our own troops, Americans are baby killers. I care more about the fact that Hilary Clinton is pushing for us to reinstate the draft, pull all troops out of Iraq and go next door into Iran and Syria. I care more about the fact that some washed up politician was able to write a book, give a few speeches, host a series of concerts, and gain a Nobel PEACE Prize, when he did nothing for peace. Sorry, I don't really care for Al Gore, or the Clinton family for that matter.

Relix
12-26-2007, 01:16 AM
And yes, 57 million without insurance out of 8 billion total Americans is a small percentage, do the math. . 8 billion Americans? Ah how is that possible with only 6 billion people on the planet? Oh yeah that's right, there's only 350 million or so Americans..... Before you go on a rant about facts, get them straight before you claim to know your facts...

BTW 91DA9, people like you make me and my fellow Republicans look and sound like morons when you post incorrect things in public forums..

91DA9
12-27-2007, 08:28 PM
My bad, was doing two things with numbers at once. It's less than 20% of the American population, which is a small percentage to me. If my facts were so wrong please explain which other ones and how. Everytime we have a "record high" the meterologist always shows the last time we had temperatures that high which is almost always sometime in the late 1800's or early 1900's, so what was going on back then that was causing this "global warming". Gore hasn't contributed to world peace, only to research in the field of global warming. A field in which one side of world-ender theorists say that if we don't change our ways the ozone will start killing us by 2020, and yet another side that says they need to do more research. Within the last two weeks we had 2 shootings at two seperate churches, another church burn down from arsonists, and another attempted burning but the plan was foiled. Please tell me where my facts are scewed.

xxbrowndragon
12-27-2007, 08:59 PM
8 billion Americans? Ah how is that possible with only 6 billion people on the planet? Oh yeah that's right, there's only 350 million or so Americans..... Before you go on a rant about facts, get them straight before you claim to know your facts...

BTW 91DA9, people like you make me and my fellow Republicans look and sound like morons when you post incorrect things in public forums..

there is about 312 million Americans

91DA9
12-27-2007, 11:55 PM
yeah I got that earlier... www.census.gov they have a ticker there for that...

Relix
12-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Oh I'm not arguing Man Made Global warming is the biggest scam the world has ever had... IMO it's a wealth redistribution scam/ yet another way for the government to have a firmer grip on the control they have over the population...

Take tempretures inside city limits is a bad way to judge the overall climate of the planet, and if you live in AZ you already know this after being outside at night and feeling heat radiating off everything that was exposed to the sun durning the day....

apSquidFace
12-28-2007, 08:12 AM
Never liked Gore, he spends too much time on topics that he doesn't really back up with any fact. But then of course only about half of those facts turn out to be true. I don't care about why we went into Iraq, I care about the fact that for the first time in their lifetimes, Iraqi Christians and Jews in Baghdad were able to practice their religions and celebrate their holidays without having to do it in secret(mainly Christians on that one), and the ones that didn't want to practice any religion, didn't have to. I don't care about global warming, when 100-150 years ago the earth went through the exact same climate changes, and you know what? They didn't have cars, the world didn't burn up, and everyone lived happily ever after. I care more about the fact that our own banks are slowly being sold off to outside countries in order for our economy to survive. I care more about the fact that our kick ass(in comparison to others) healthcare system is about to wiped out because a small percentage of our our current population can't afford to pay for their own healthcare, so I may have to downgrade mine. And yes, 57 million without insurance out of 8 billion total Americans is a small percentage, do the math. I care more about the fact that freedom of religion is dying in our country because of liberal thinking, churches can burn to ground, and Christians shot in mass all the while liberal radio hosts saying "It's about time" or "They brought this on themselves". BUT, the second we bomb a mosque overseas because it houses ONLY a few snipers who are killing our own troops, Americans are baby killers. I care more about the fact that Hilary Clinton is pushing for us to reinstate the draft, pull all troops out of Iraq and go next door into Iran and Syria. I care more about the fact that some washed up politician was able to write a book, give a few speeches, host a series of concerts, and gain a Nobel PEACE Prize, when he did nothing for peace. Sorry, I don't really care for Al Gore, or the Clinton family for that matter.

you are part of the exact reason our country is in shambles....shame on you and a good majority of right wing morons just like you.

apSquidFace
12-28-2007, 08:18 AM
Oh I'm not arguing Man Made Global warming is the biggest scam the world has ever had... IMO it's a wealth redistribution scam/ yet another way for the government to have a firmer grip on the control they have over the population...

Take tempretures inside city limits is a bad way to judge the overall climate of the planet, and if you live in AZ you already know this after being outside at night and feeling heat radiating off everything that was exposed to the sun durning the day....

unbelievably nieve.....wow.....i dont even know what to say.....very sad that you are this un educated at a time like this.

hector200
12-28-2007, 08:20 AM
so old

Relix
12-28-2007, 11:36 AM
unbelievably nieve.....wow.....i dont even know what to say.....very sad that you are this un educated at a time like this. I'd be willing to be I am more educated then you on this topic... Lets have a healthy debate...

91DA9
12-28-2007, 12:12 PM

Taking temperatures inside city limits is a bad way to judge the overall climate of the planet, and if you live in AZ you already know this after being outside at night and feeling heat radiating off everything that was exposed to the sun during the day....

Exactly, my personal favorite has been the recent reports by Gore that a chunk of ice approximately the same size as Rhode Island melted at the poles in six months, but the neglect in these "reports" about the regeneration of an area in that ice that was almost four times that size in the same amount of time. It's the way of the poles; chunks of ice break off, melt, and others regenerate in their place. This is just a theory that will put Gore into the history books.

unbelievably nieve.....wow.....i dont even know what to say.....very sad that you are this un educated at a time like this.

Actually, it's naive and uneducated is one word. Please grant us the truths to these matters, I would love to hear them. Your response is an extremely liberal one, in that it contains no fact to back up your argument, just stabs at our level of intelligence and/or "name calling". It's ok, many liberals do this in argument. Here it's called "flaming".

honduh_head
12-29-2007, 03:53 PM
you are part of the exact reason our country is in shambles....shame on you and a good majority of right wing morons just like you.

hey lets try to debate without calling each other names for once. instead of posting you're a moron, blah blah blah...recant with something useful or gtfo of the thread.

Evil Empire
12-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Subscribed to read more idiotic posts