PDA

View Full Version : Account trouble

4wheelimport
12-21-2007, 08:01 AM
having trouble with my account. I have the remember me option clicked so everytime i enter azht.net in the address bar i am automatically logged in, but when i click the private messages on the right hand side of the screen it asks me to log in again, so i type my name and password, the screen that says if it doesnt automatically redirect me to click here comes up and i wait then it just sends me back to the log in screen, then i do it again and try clicking the click here option but it just sends me back to the log in screen.

When i do get logged in its not up to date. it only shows my old messages.

I was looking at ftrattlesnakes listing for his 1999 silverado and i left a post but when i look at it now its not there...

IS IT JUST AZHT GLITCHES?

Big C
12-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Could be a glitch, could be your internet browser cookies/cache is acting weird.

I have not had any other members reporting the same problem so I am inclined to think it is not a problem on the forum side.

Chinky
12-22-2007, 11:13 PM
i had the thing about the pm's and not letting me log in and kept sending me to log in screen again. it was the cookies with mine. make sure the computer is set to save cookies. that fixed my problem