PDA

View Full Version : What suspension? Help

redek98
01-17-2008, 10:00 PM
OK, so I'm trying to upgrade my suspension. I bought cheap dropzone springs and didn't replace the struts, i learned my lesson lol. Neways the ride is bumpy, Ive rode in worse but I want better. I bought skunk2 front and rear camber kit and lca's.
I want your guys' advice. What coilovers should I get. Best bang for my buck.
Ive heard ksport, omnis, and skunk 2
the skunk 2 pro-c' are 1250 (ouch)
ksports run differently depending on rally spe, kontrol, etc
Ive heard good things about omnis but the person I went to buy them from (store owner) did not recommend them. Let me know what you guys think and throw some prices if you got them. thanks!

BlackThirty3
01-27-2008, 10:02 PM
tokico blue shocks/struts and skunk2 coil overs i've heard ride really nice...

redek98
01-28-2008, 10:07 AM
Ima try and hold out and get the pro-c's. I got other issues now. I got the skunk2 lcas and front and rear camber kits. problem is, i took my car to Firestone to get an alignment cause the y said they could adjust the camber.
They did, but they set it to factory settings. Needless to say, the car is lowered, thus not factory, adn the tires were rubbing in the back. I took it back and they told me that I should rrise the height of the car lol. Neways, i adjusted them myself and got some sick camber goin on. Hopefully i can adjust them better later when I got time.

bbonds
01-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Jic, and Tein, I have never had any issues with either, can withstand alot of abuse, and still hold up..

redek98
01-30-2008, 08:45 PM
I got to get my $'s up first. Hopefully I can sell my old car. I been checking out the tein flex's. A little more than the pro-c but hey its tein right.

bbonds
01-31-2008, 08:33 AM
Tein is good shit, Check these out too.http://www.jic-magic.com/ViewProduct1.aspx?ProductID=33

mkbvictory
06-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Tein is great but skunk 2 pro set is just as good....

wishihadone
06-20-2008, 10:28 PM
.skunk 2 pro S are good for the price for about $600. everything everyone says is to stiff for daily driving but a good setup are ground control and koni's for dd but the proS is a good setup for the price.

Obd1_GsR
08-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Ksports man they ride amazing no matter how low you drop them =)

Kinetic
08-25-2008, 11:37 AM
OK, so I'm trying to upgrade my suspension. I bought cheap dropzone springs and didn't replace the struts, i learned my lesson lol. Neways the ride is bumpy, Ive rode in worse but I want better. I bought skunk2 front and rear camber kit and lca's.
I want your guys' advice. What coilovers should I get. Best bang for my buck.
Ive heard ksport, omnis, and skunk 2
the skunk 2 pro-c' are 1250 (ouch)
ksports run differently depending on rally spe, kontrol, etc
Ive heard good things about omnis but the person I went to buy them from (store owner) did not recommend them. Let me know what you guys think and throw some prices if you got them. thanks!

Bang for the buck = Ksport

if you are not racing the car on the track professionally then the Kontrol Pros are the way to go

inexpensive and come with alot of features....quality control is WAY better than it was several years ago. I have abusing mine for 2 years now:blunt:

teejaybiz
08-25-2008, 11:49 AM
x2 gottem at ums and have never had anything but good things happen since then