PDA

View Full Version : Stolen stereo from Del Sol

Andyp
01-20-2008, 08:05 PM
To the theives who messed up my car trying to get my stereo out of my Del Sol on Mona Lisa in Tucson........ Why not grow a pair and steal the whole damn car next time.
I mean the stereo doesn't even work. Have fun with two amps with a broken channel each, and a CD player that skips and rarely plays CDs! Do you think I leave it in the car I rarely drive because it works?!

Amateurs.

imm0rtal
01-20-2008, 08:09 PM
They were tweakers man. Probably looking for a quick score to get their next fix.

93silverprelude
01-20-2008, 08:19 PM
They'll sell that shit anyway just for money for pizzle!

sofresh
01-21-2008, 08:41 PM
When my old civic got broken into... they smashed the passenger side window and bashed up the dash trying to steal the cd deck (which they didnt get cause I ran some extra bolts in the install underneath...) and they ended up stealing 2 burned CDs... and a half empty bottle of cologne.. the damn window cost more to replace than the damn deck was even worth.... and what sucked the most was it was pouring rain and the interior got all soaked!!!

Andyp
01-26-2008, 08:39 PM
When my old civic got broken into... they smashed the passenger side window and bashed up the dash trying to steal the cd deck (which they didnt get cause I ran some extra bolts in the install underneath...) and they ended up stealing 2 burned CDs... and a half empty bottle of cologne.. the damn window cost more to replace than the damn deck was even worth.... and what sucked the most was it was pouring rain and the interior got all soaked!!!

See that's what I'm sayin. I'm going to have to post pics of what they did to the door handle to get in (i'm going to need a whole new door). I mean if you don't know how to break into a car without breaking the door.... get a new illegal hobby becaue you obviously know shit about cars and probably fail at life! This is the second time my car has been messed with and I honesty wish someone would just steal the damn thing because I love my Sol too much to sell it.

ph8ed4life
01-27-2008, 11:40 PM
To the theives who messed up my car trying to get my stereo out of my Del Sol on Mona Lisa in Tucson........ Why not grow a pair and steal the whole damn car next time.
I mean the stereo doesn't even work. Have fun with two amps with a broken channel each, and a CD player that skips and rarely plays CDs! Do you think I leave it in the car I rarely drive because it works?!

Amateurs.

Sad to say, thats why. That area has been nasty for years, cause of the skank ass apartments that are on the corner. Not all are bad, but not all are good

Sorry to hear about the stupidity. Hopefully they get shot