PDA

View Full Version : need an engine built? check this bad boy out

roy fokker
02-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Hush22 offers any type of work you want. The owner Robert broke away from the shitty shop he used to work at *cough* collective racing*cough* and is on his own helping people do whatever. Cleanest swaps in the US of A, Baddest engine builds in AZ, turbo work, its watever. call him

Just wanted to stop and give this guy a vouch.

peace

*inFamous*
02-15-2008, 10:10 PM
he shoudl get a vendor account on here like the REST of us then :)

roy fokker
02-15-2008, 10:13 PM
What do you mean?

*inFamous*
02-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Advertisement on the behalf of a vendor is a violation of the azht Terms of Service. If you wish to advertise for Rush22 then you need to contact the administration regarding purchasing advertising/vendor rights.

Until then removing the contact information is a good idea :) (from the multiple posts you made on this topic)

Gen2ITR
02-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Nice to some someone with 5 posts vouch for a backyard mechanic.
Robert is a great mechanic, he taught me well.

But lets face it, until he has a separate facility from his home, he is still just a "backyard" mechanic.

P.S. cough>NUTSWINGER<cough

BDD
02-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Lmao, this post just makes' him look bad if you ask me. If he is as good as you say, then he doesnt need people posting here and bashing other companys. Its called business ethics, not only that, the title soulds like your a little gay for him. Is he a real bad boy?

roy fokker
02-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Nice to some someone with 5 posts vouch for a backyard mechanic.
Robert is a great mechanic, he taught me well.

But lets face it, until he has a separate facility from his home, he is still just a "backyard" mechanic.

P.S. cough>NUTSWINGER<cough

You again? who is the nutswinger?

roy fokker
02-17-2008, 04:25 PM
Advertisement on the behalf of a vendor is a violation of the azht Terms of Service. If you wish to advertise for Rush22 then you need to contact the administration regarding purchasing advertising/vendor rights.

Until then removing the contact information is a good idea :) (from the multiple posts you made on this topic)

I didnt know this was a problem. I wont do it again with the contact info.

xxbrowndragon
02-17-2008, 04:26 PM
i just saw the multi post, crazy shit, thanks IntegraLS fo looking out

roy fokker
02-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Lmao, this post just makes' him look bad if you ask me. If he is as good as you say, then he doesnt need people posting here and bashing other companys. Its called business ethics, not only that, the title soulds like your a little gay for him. Is he a real bad boy?

Im not bashing other companies, i am stating a fact. talk to collective about their business ethics, before you lecture me on HUSH22's.

about the gay thing, fuck yourself.

Gen2ITR
02-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Im not bashing other companies, i am stating a fact. talk to collective about their business ethics, before you lecture me on HUSH22's.

Just like when Robert (HUSH22) swapped a customers car (Scott Hawkins), drove it like it was his own, got drunk, and wrecked the car driving drunk.
Then he sent a LS transmission and parts for a build to us. Only his customer (Eddie) was told he bought a GSR tranny. He told us to install the parts but dont tell his customer that he really sold the guy an LS trans.

Then selling motors out of customers cars to new customers without the previous customer even knowing. How can you explain the delay?

GREAT Business Ethics.
Robert can thank you for airing this dirty laundry

*inFamous*
02-17-2008, 08:26 PM
I didnt know this was a problem. I wont do it again with the contact info.

Please REMOVE all contact information as it is STILL in violation of the TOS.

We appreciate you NOT repeating this again.
Thanks much!

* BOOSTED88 *
02-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Just like when Robert (HUSH22) swapped a customers car (Scott Hawkins), drove it like it was his own, got drunk, and wrecked the car driving drunk.
Then he sent a LS transmission and parts for a build to us. Only his customer (Eddie) was told he bought a GSR tranny. He told us to install the parts but dont tell his customer that he really sold the guy an LS trans.

Then selling motors out of customers cars to new customers without the previous customer even knowing. How can you explain the delay?

GREAT Business Ethics.

So you must work at COLLECTIVE, Great business ethichs

BDD
02-18-2008, 12:06 PM

I dont really need to conserding I have a fiance who wake's me up with her mouth on my cock every morning. Life is GREAT! Im not saying anything about collective's business practices, I'm saying your just making Robert look bad. I could care less about either company or whatever you want to call hush22.(not really a company) I work on my own stuff, but I have known Scott for many years, and I know a time when Scott gave someone money back for a block that spun a bearing that wasnt even his fault. Thats pretty good business if you ask me. Hell I would have said, "Hey its a race motor no warranties," but thats just my business ecthics talking.

1lowtacoma
02-18-2008, 01:50 PM
this thread is going nowhere fast.
i smell a :lock: coming

To: Robert, Keep up the good work i see you do on your personal cars.
not sure if i have seen your customers rides...

And if this kid who Posted this thread knows or works for you, I would fire him fast. terrable for your business.

I rock a 1000sq Ft , 2 bay door's garage serperate from my house, Still my backyard business! I don't go around Bashing Collective, Bashing hush22 , Bashing Addictive Motorsports,

BETTER YET YOU GUYS SHOULD BE FRIENDS WITH THEM ALL LIKE ME, AND STEAL ALL THEY'RE BUSINESS when they screw up
:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

1lowtacoma
02-18-2008, 01:52 PM

GREAT Business Ethics.

That was not needed josh. We do not need to fight fire with fire, You will only get burned in the end.

Rufus
02-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Reported

1lowtacoma
02-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Reported

reported rufus for reporting this.

Gen2ITR
02-18-2008, 05:05 PM
That was not needed josh. We do not need to fight fire with fire, You will only get burned in the end.

I already got burned bad....I lost someone who I thought was a friend.
I dont know what was reported....Maybe me....If I get banned, oh well I guess.
I said what I said and have no appologies.

TTM_SALES
02-18-2008, 05:22 PM
he shoudl get a vendor account on here like the REST of us then :)

x2 and then some

BDD
02-19-2008, 04:02 PM
why is this not locked yet?

Gen2ITR
02-19-2008, 07:59 PM
I vote lock too...

hush22@cox.net
02-22-2008, 09:41 AM
I vote lock too...

what the f. I dont know who this guy is! Ive pm'd him. No response. I dont know whats going on here. Im sorry for whats being said. I have nothing against any shop. I dont bash other shops. I sincerely apologize.

hush22@cox.net
02-22-2008, 09:49 AM

GREAT Business Ethics.

Wow! Josh. Theres alot to be said here. Practice what you preach my friend.

roy fokker
02-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Please REMOVE all contact information as it is STILL in violation of the TOS.

We appreciate you NOT repeating this again.
Thanks much!

removed

roy fokker
02-23-2008, 10:48 AM
Wow! Josh. Theres alot to be said here. Practice what you preach my friend.

I didnt know that robert would change his mind, but if you want some dirty laundy on collective PM me I will be happy to spread the truth.

tegmister
02-23-2008, 12:01 PM
ummmmmmm

Gen2ITR
02-25-2008, 12:14 AM
I didnt know that robert would change his mind, but if you want some dirty laundy on collective PM me I will be happy to spread the truth.

The truth would imply you have the facts....All of the facts.

Manipulated truths, rantings of a former employee, and misguided stories are all 1 sided. If you would like to post your "truth" then by all means do.

I, for one, welcome the opourtunity to prove you wrond yet again.

Better yet, how bout you come to our pit at Speedworld next Sunday. We can talk all about it there.

honduh_head
02-29-2008, 01:44 PM
this thread is gay and should be deleted....just like the OP's account on azht.

Shiznit
02-29-2008, 02:16 PM
wow this hush guy sounds like a tool... im glad this thread was created so i know NOT to ever do business with him or anyone he works for

ROUNDeyeDEVIL
03-08-2008, 11:12 PM
on a lighter note i like dolphins:boxer:

Mr.Burner
03-10-2008, 01:32 PM
on a lighter note i like dolphins:boxer:

that sounds kinda gay.
funny thread.