PDA

View Full Version : RC Injectors

readytorip
02-17-2008, 08:07 AM
Hey guys, I need some help. my question is to thows who have used RC injectors. I ordered SH4-750 from ebay. My problem is the seal at the head to the injector won't fit the RC injector. What I mean is the stock injector slides into the seal. The RC injectors won't slide into the seal, the diameter is larger. I thought I would have received new seals if they were different, right. I woulden think they just sit on to of the seal. I went to RC's web page to see if I could find seals, could not find.

I need some feed back, thanks:upyours:

smoovy
02-17-2008, 11:16 PM
My RC's came with new seals, but to help them slide on, I used Vaseline.if they don't fit, worse come to worse, you could always use a dremel to open up the seal

TTM_SALES
02-21-2008, 06:59 PM
I did grind mine a bit to fit some 450's. Good for temporary but definitely order some from RC or equivalant.

readytorip
03-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Hey, here what i was told by RC inc. I talked first to tech support and he told me that all I have to do is order the injector seals and their part dept could help me with the right ones. Here's the kicker I called back to order the injector seals the parts guy says the injector sits on top of the seal and not through the seal like the stock seal, he said he has never seen any special seal and he has sold many of the same seal. :crazy:
Here's the way it should work speeking only for a '95 gsr b18c1. There is a plastic washer below the seal on the stock injector system, you disgard the washer use only the seal the RC injector is designed to sit on top of the seal and the rail will secure the injectors in place.:clap: