PDA

View Full Version : Stolen SI

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 09:17 AM
hey guys be on the lookout for a 2000 RED SI. it was stolen from my driveway without the alarm being tripped. I live in the 99 mcdowell area. It is dropped, still rolling the stock SI rims, it has the JDM fogs with a broken lense on the passenger side. the driver side door is a dull red orange color and there are dents on the driver side near the door. Also the ON BODY taillight on the driver side is cracked. it also has HIDs. If anyone sees it report it immediately please.

F YouR K
02-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Good luck any pics?

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 12:37 PM
pics? the only one i got right now is in my sig <--------------.

dunatic315
02-24-2008, 12:43 PM
man that's shitty.

fucking theives.

boostedrex
02-24-2008, 12:43 PM
damn man sorry to hear i hope u get it back in one peice

Rollin_Eg
02-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Dam bro that sucks..

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 02:20 PM
yeah this does suck ass and it's the one time that i was comfortable with the car. you know leaving it out in the driveway instead of the garage. but the worst part ( cue violins here) is that in the trunk of the car was all my school books, my backpack, some rims that my girl had just bought for her car and all of my gear that i had for wrestling. pretty much everything good went with that car. :cry::lame: (end violins)

Tipo Aire
02-24-2008, 02:41 PM
Here you go

Mike95integ- mike 623-262-5249
All-jdm-EJ1- Oliver 602-334-8903

They live in that area and like to steal stuff

C.R.A.Y.
02-24-2008, 02:49 PM
good info !

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 02:59 PM
dude um. thanks for the numbers but even if they did take it, it would be kinda hard to even get them to admit it. but um yeah... um thanks

Neebs
02-24-2008, 03:18 PM
dude um. thanks for the numbers but even if they did take it, it would be kinda hard to even get them to admit it. but um yeah... um thanks

Drive by the place and see if its in the backyard or something. You never know it could be there.

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 03:35 PM
yeah it would be kinda hard to drive by there with them having it :) also i would need an address. lastly here is a recent picture of it but before i put the JDM fogs on it.

BART
02-24-2008, 04:15 PM
they broke in to my hatch last nite found it a couple houses down from mine i live around your area they pulled my window out broke my cable for my hood they didnt find the kill switch i guess my cars going in the garage now u cant trust n e neighborhood

SiR Mikey
02-24-2008, 04:18 PM
they broke in to my hatch found it a couple houses down from mine i live around your area they pulled my window out broke my cable for my hood they didnt find the kill switch i guess my cars going in the garage now u cant trust n e neighborhood

No offence, but I don't understand why people don't park in the garage to begin with? I mean it shouldn't take your car being broken into, or stolen for you to realize it needs to be garaged. We live in Arizona, and you own a Honda, I just thought it was common knowledge?

BART
02-24-2008, 04:21 PM
the only reason it wasnt parked in the garage is cus im working on my motor build and the engine is in the hoist but now i made room for the eg to be garaged

BART
02-24-2008, 04:23 PM
they must of had a steering wheel with them cus i have a detachable steering wheel nd the steeerd it

SiR Mikey
02-24-2008, 04:37 PM
the only reason it wasnt parked in the garage is cus im working on my motor build and the engine is in the hoist but now i made room for the eg to be garaged

Ah, gotcha

Just seems like a lot of people post up in here, and IF they get their car back their thread ends with "looks like I'm going to be parking it in the garage from now on" lol. I'm just like wtf

BART
02-24-2008, 04:41 PM
good thing they didnt take of with my shit they just fucked up my hood cable and my window everything else was there stereo and vafc too i live real close to this dude with the si so im guessing its the same pussys that took his

* BOOSTED88 *
02-24-2008, 04:53 PM
yeah it would be kinda hard to drive by there with them having it :) also i would need an address. lastly here is a recent picture of it but before i put the JDM fogs on it.

That EK hatch, Looks just like Sammy's

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 05:17 PM
that is Sammy's ek. good call ely

* BOOSTED88 *
02-24-2008, 05:33 PM
that is Sammy's ek. good call ely

Who are you?

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 05:42 PM
my name is Armando. i worked with both Sammy and Henry at the checker's on 51st ave. I bought my driver side door from you too.

* BOOSTED88 *
02-24-2008, 05:46 PM
my name is Armando. i worked with both Sammy and Henry at the checker's on 51st ave. I bought my driver side door from you too.

Cool, I remember when you had just bought your car. All it need it was a door.

Ill let you know if I hear anything bro & take care of it for you aswell!!

ef91sir
02-24-2008, 05:47 PM
hey i think i saw your car on going on the on ramp for the I-10 on 99th ave. next to the new dealership going up around 2:30-3:00 in the morning last night

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Yeah Thanks Ely I really appriciate it.

I am guess ing that is the time it was taken becuz i crashed at around one and my sister stood up until around two something so it most likely was mine.

2000si
02-24-2008, 07:03 PM
thats gay hope you get it back

hatchkid91
02-24-2008, 07:05 PM
x2

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 07:06 PM
hey 2000si did u get your em1 back?

ek9typer
02-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Damn bro I feel for you I just hop you get it back in repairable condition.

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 07:26 PM
yeah i figure if i get it back with the engine and tranny gone then i guess it'll be time to upgrade to a type r or maybe even a K. but first things first is getting it back.

EF8 Dream
02-24-2008, 07:51 PM
Here you go

Mike95integ- mike 623-262-5249
All-jdm-EJ1- Oliver 602-334-8903

They live in that area and like to steal stuff

I recognize the name but with an old username, it was something like "EJ1" too but this fucking kid always had shit boosted. He was like 18 and drove an 07 Tahoe and lived in a shit-hood.
I was gonna buy a rex off him till I found out they had to go retrieve it from the bank and it was still signed to a guy in Nogales....

Besides that; I saw him every week with a new honda for sale on this site and they NEVER had clean titles.

P.S. Fuck Thieves

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 07:56 PM
yeah i called both of these guys and the mike guy was cool. he got my number and said that he was going to make some calls and let me know what he could find. this oliver guy got all pissed and shit when i asked him about a stolen honda, not my car exactly. Then he cooled down and stared talking to me and hung up.

dblackek9
02-24-2008, 08:53 PM
:hello:yeah i figure if i get it back with the engine and tranny gone then i guess it'll be time to upgrade to a type r or maybe even a K. but first things first is getting it back.

damn son they took ur shit that fucking bites i was looking for u and henry to see what up but damn i keep a look out on the street if word gets around i help try to find who took it by the way this is mr2" danny <<<<

ALL*JDM-EJ1
02-24-2008, 10:30 PM
I recognize the name but with an old username, it was something like "EJ1" too but this fucking kid always had shit boosted. He was like 18 and drove an 07 Tahoe and lived in a shit-hood.
I was gonna buy a rex off him till I found out they had to go retrieve it from the bank and it was still signed to a guy in Nogales....

Besides that; I saw him every week with a new honda for sale on this site and they NEVER had clean titles.

P.S. Fuck Thieves

who the fuck are YOU to talk shit about what i have?!?! i actually work hard for my shit. you have no fuckin right to talk shit just cuz you dont have what i have you little kid. you'retalking shit like if you knew me, when i only knew you for like 15 min wen you brought down you're dad cuz you didnt know shit about cars or on buying a car. i havent taken shit from anybody so next time...think before judging.

PS....i have never had a boosted car.;)

yeah i called both of these guys and the mike guy was cool. he got my number and said that he was going to make some calls and let me know what he could find. this oliver guy got all pissed and shit when i asked him about a stolen honda, not my car exactly. Then he cooled down and stared talking to me and hung up.

my bad for trippin at first, i thought it was some kind of prank-call or something at first.
but like i told you earlier, i didnt have anything to do with your car being taken. but if i hear anything or see anything, you'll be hearing from me for some info. sorry about your loss, hope you get it back.

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 10:35 PM
:hello:

damn son they took ur shit that fucking bites i was looking for u and henry to see what up but damn i keep a look out on the street if word gets around i help try to find who took it by the way this is mr2" danny <<<<

Yeah they boosted my shit and not in the way i wanted (turbo). but none of us work for checkers anymore. i work for Arizona Federal Credit Union. Henry works at 1320 racing. Sam works for autozone now. but yeah just make sure your SI and your MR2 are locked and secure.

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 10:36 PM
who the fuck are YOU to talk shit about what i have?!?! i actually work hard for my shit. you have no fuckin right to talk shit just cuz you dont have what i have you little kid. you'retalking shit like if you knew me, when i only knew you for like 15 min wen you brought down you're dad cuz you didnt know shit about cars or on buying a car. i havent taken shit from anybody so next time...think before judging.

my bad for trippin at first, i thought it was some kind of prank-call or something at first.
but like i told you earlier, i didnt have anything to do with your car being taken. but if i hear anything or see anything, you'll be hearing from me for some info. sorry about your loss, hope you get it back.

yeah dude it's cool. i understand. i think i would react the same way if some guy i dont know just calls out of nowhere asking about a stolen car. it was just a chance i took to get my car back.

93silverprelude
02-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Mike95integ stole my car so don't listen to Mike. He is a liar. He admitted to it and his good friends who are my good friends came and told me.

ALL*JDM-EJ1
02-24-2008, 10:41 PM
yeah, its cool.i would be making calls if i had something stolen also. but GL once again bro.

Mike95integ stole my car so don't listen to Mike. He is a liar. He admitted to it and his good friends who are my good friends came and told me.

can you please tell your BF to stop trying to give my # away. thanks

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 10:41 PM
hey um guys i know you are trying to help and everything but i mean it almost feels like this thread about my missing car could turn into a name dropping flame fest. SO with that said just pm me if you happen to find anything out or if you happen to catch a name or something. if you happen to catch a picture, then go ahead and post it here. Thanks guys :thumbup:

And just in case the person/people that took my car are part of AZHT and read this, just please bring it back intact. just put it back where it was and walk away. The stuff in that car are going to pretty much fuck up my next couple of months. just do you and I a favor and bring it back. I know this is a long shot but hey i'll try anything.

93silverprelude
02-24-2008, 10:42 PM
yeah, its cool.i would be making calls if i had something stolen also. but GL once again bro.

can you please tell your BF to stop trying to give my # away. thanks

My bf doesn't have your number.

ALL*JDM-EJ1
02-24-2008, 10:47 PM
My bf doesn't have your number.

weird. but ok.

boostedrex
02-24-2008, 10:59 PM

chris found out who jacked your car and didnt do anything about it?

93silverprelude
02-24-2008, 11:02 PM
chris found out who jacked your car and didnt do anything about it?

We can't do anything. He has to admit to it in court. We will just wait for the prints. Ok I have thread jacked too much lol sorry dude. I just thought that I would let you know that one of the guys listed is a known thief. I'll keep an eye out for you.

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 11:05 PM
We can't do anything. He has to admit to it in court. We will just wait for the prints. Ok I have thread jacked too much lol sorry dude. I just thought that I would let you know that one of the guys listed is a known thief. I'll keep an eye out for you.

yeah i know dude. just let me know what's up if you find out anything what so ever.
here are my numbers just in case anyone needs to get a hold of me.
(623)217-2949
(520)223-1476
Ask for Armando or Eileen.
Thanks everyone.

JC<3Ek
02-24-2008, 11:24 PM
i think i saw this car driving around camelback...idont know thought but is kinda look like what u describe...but lol sorry i didnt see this thread until tonite..but i saw it last nite...so yea...other wise i would call u and hit u up..

boosted muscle
02-24-2008, 11:30 PM
well if it was after one o clock in the morning then it just may be it but however if it was sooner than midnight there was no way. It wasnt taken until at LEAST one thirtyish. sometime between one and eight am.

MarkyMonroe
02-24-2008, 11:48 PM
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it over here in tucson man. I'll watch out for that one door. I cannot believe AZ is one of the top 3 states where hondas are the hotest. Fuckin SCARY!!!

WaNa EK
02-25-2008, 03:32 AM
Not to make you fell bad or anything but i had a SI and they took my doors,engine,front clip,trunk,sunroof,ect and left it on its body. hope you get yours back in one piece and you better hope they don't spray it with wd40. so maybe you can get some prints off it. wherever it is found look in that area for Honda's or people like us because they don't tow them far who would!!

boosted muscle
02-25-2008, 03:54 PM
any one seen my car yet????

raysv6
02-25-2008, 05:12 PM
sorry that happen but i am new in az but i know some about honda swap i will give you a hand to fix it need new amigos

boosted muscle
02-25-2008, 05:58 PM
the crazyiest thing is that when i drive my car around i never see other RED SI's around but now that it's gone, my friends and I have seen about six of them already.

ttyl
02-25-2008, 08:12 PM
azht is such a fucking joke for this reason.

this fucking forum is full of thieves.

crx88
02-25-2008, 08:28 PM
azht is such a fucking joke for this reason.

this fucking forum is full of thieves.

NO mother FUckin shit! but its a good place to "CHILL" :bananaman::lmao:

93silverprelude
02-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Nothing. Sorry.

wagzilla
02-25-2008, 08:52 PM
I live in tempe for meny years I could not hold onto anything nice I had three alarms system on my car and they went throw it like butter I didn't get mad I would have loved to watch them work. These boys or girls are good. I had a whole system stolen in less then 7 minutes and I think it was some chicks . The bottom line is if they want it they will get it.

93silverprelude
02-25-2008, 09:04 PM
hahahaha how did you THINK it was chicks??

crx88
02-25-2008, 09:09 PM
hahahaha how did you THINK it was chicks??

:goodpost:maybe he found girls hair on his car? i dunno. lol.:grin:

93silverprelude
02-25-2008, 09:10 PM
:goodpost:maybe he found girls hair on his car? i dunno. lol.:grin:

Could be but I doubt it. If he isn't gay, he'll have women's hair from girls he has been seeing in his car, you know?

CRXMiniMe
02-25-2008, 09:27 PM
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it over here in tucson man. I'll watch out for that one door. I cannot believe AZ is one of the top 3 states where hondas are the hotest. Fuckin SCARY!!!

ya that shit is scary, but im the dumb ass that parks a GSR crx his driveway!!!mi have a 4 car garage but its full of quads and shit. (but we have cameras on our house :clapper:)

BADCHKN
02-25-2008, 09:49 PM
See this is why i go to the mall with my EK and leave the windows down FUCK IT

GPS does wonders boys and girls.

You have to step it up from these 200dollar bestbuy installed alarms lol

SiR Mikey
02-25-2008, 09:57 PM
See this is why i go to the mall with my EK and leave the windows down FUCK IT

GPS does wonders boys and girls.

You have to step it up from these 200dollar bestbuy installed alarms lol

Fuck yea

Then they dont fuck your tumbler up or pull your window back

boosted muscle
02-25-2008, 10:27 PM
what GPS system are you guys using that way i can install it inmy next car or in my SI should god see fit to give it back.

Neebs
02-25-2008, 10:35 PM
I think advert knows some good GPS.

boosted muscle
02-25-2008, 10:56 PM
so this gps system how accurate is it in regards to like saying the car is at xx something street or is it more like a the car is in a certain distance of a point.

Tipo Aire
02-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Its accurate within a few feet of where your car is.

boosted muscle
02-25-2008, 11:03 PM
what's an average cost for one of these systems? Even though it's too late i'm just asking for future reference..

Tipo Aire
02-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I have a system new in the box pm me for price

EF8 Dream
02-25-2008, 11:23 PM

Right my bad.....18 year old with a Tahoe and 14 other fucking Honda's running through your house. Sorry me and my Dad called bullshit. We figured shit was up and thats why he came along he didn't trust the deal and go figure it was like StealthSI's old car or w/e and it was all fucked up and you never told us before we made the drive out there.....whole fucking body was crunched and the headlgihts and hood wouldnt even fucking fit on and you have the air intake taken off and shit.....sorry man but I may not be completely fluent with cars but I'm not a fucking retard. Oh and why the fuck did you have to dip off to the Bank to get the title 'notarized' if it was clean in your name and yet it came back to a guy in like Douglas/Nogales. I cant even remember.

*EDIT* Honestly man no hard feelings though sorry for pointing the finger it was just kinda in-the-moment kinda shit. I always saw your for sale threads and never did bash or hate on them though. I dont mean to start beef I just found the stuff too iffy.

MrRline2010
02-26-2008, 12:55 AM
sucks man this is the second thread of someone getting a car boosted in the 99th mcdowell area. Makes me really worry living around avondale. I can't wait to move to buckeye with my own garage. Ill keep an eye out. btw nice pic's at emcc what are you taking?

boosted muscle
02-26-2008, 08:35 PM
well it's going on day three with no info what so ever. I would take a drive to any of these accused theives but i still have no ride. So yeah like i said hit me up directly with any info even if it is on the DL.

boosted muscle
02-27-2008, 05:36 PM
day four and still nothin. anyone?

boosted muscle
02-27-2008, 06:48 PM
well tonight i am most lilkely going to take a trip to the 35th ave area and see what i can find hopefully i can find my car intact or at least what's left.

boosted muscle
02-27-2008, 10:18 PM
well the cops found the car and they told us it was stripped down but they didnt explain how far it was. we got to go pick it up from a impound in the morning. thanks for everyone for being on the look out and to the theives you'll get yours maybe not from me but one day, your little car jacking fun is gonna end with a bullet or cuffs just depends on how you wanna go..

Morro
02-28-2008, 12:12 PM
dam that sucks

91cb7
02-29-2008, 10:18 PM
Yo kidd this is Jonathan sorry about the loss of your car what's next?

boosted muscle
03-01-2008, 05:21 PM
well shit i dont know i got it back today and its in bad shape. no front clip. no trunk. nothing. i most likely am going to sell it. the fucked up thing is that someone on this site stole it or knows someon that did and they aren't man enough to step up and admit it.

93silverprelude
03-01-2008, 05:44 PM
well shit i dont know i got it back today and its in bad shape. no front clip. no trunk. nothing. i most likely am going to sell it. the fucked up thing is that someone on this site stole it or knows someon that did and they aren't man enough to step up and admit it.

How do you know it was someone on here?? Did the car say that or something??

boosted muscle
03-01-2008, 08:04 PM
well here i'll let you be the judge of that. on the back window it said and i quote "NO HELP FROM AZHT.... LMFAO JAJAJA...ect" Who ever did it also tagged in the backseat "ZINK".

C.R.A.Y.
03-01-2008, 08:09 PM
dam !

boosted muscle
03-01-2008, 08:30 PM
the impound told me that it was found on 2500 w orangegrove which is about 27th ave between thomas and bethony home.

boosted muscle
03-01-2008, 08:44 PM
yeah but looks like i got a shell to sell now but i dont know how much i can even get for it. it should still have a clean title becuz i am not claiming insurance on it. i couldnt anyways. i just dont wanna send another Ek to the junk yards. i just dont have the time money or parts to rebuild it.

MrRline2010
03-01-2008, 08:57 PM
actually jajaja is what martin french says from team havoc online. Probably someone trying to make him look bad. Either that or he's a fucking tard

boosted muscle
03-01-2008, 08:59 PM
well i know a bunch of hispanic people that use that on the net but only hispanic people use it. if it were anyone else it would be hahaha not jajaja

MrRline2010
03-01-2008, 09:01 PM
right but as you search for jajaja on this forum usually comes up with martin :d

boosted muscle
03-01-2008, 09:04 PM
yeah probably. but without solid information, this is just gonna be a lost cause. obviously whoever stole it saw it was posted on here and it could have been these oliver and mike guys or maybe not. the thing is that no one on here is gonna have the balls to say anything if they do in fact know anything. I am not baching everyone but only the guys who know whats up and are content about not doing nothing until their shit gets taken.

MrRline2010
03-01-2008, 10:11 PM
im moving away from avondale. That's what im doing. Only going to cost me 170,000 :)

93silverprelude
03-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Pic of the car and the graffiti =/

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 05:21 PM
yeah i'll post them up soon. i took them on a digi camra and they are too big for azht so i am going to resize them and post them as soon as i can.

93silverprelude
03-02-2008, 05:28 PM
yeah i'll post them up soon. i took them on a digi camra and they are too big for azht so i am going to resize them and post them as soon as i can.

Photobucket.com lets you choose your size you want to upload.

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 05:30 PM
ok cool. in that case i'll post them in a hour or two. it's a bit depressing just looking at them. but they will be up by the end of the evening.

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 07:55 PM
here are the pictures
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/thirteenth_cradle/mystolencar005.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/thirteenth_cradle/mystolencar003.jpg

and this is one of the tags from inside the car

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/thirteenth_cradle/mystolencar001.jpg

93silverprelude
03-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Fuck. I can't believe they wrote azht on it. How horrible.

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 08:41 PM
yeah so that's how i know that someone on here knows who did it or the personwho did is on here.

93silverprelude
03-02-2008, 08:42 PM
yeah so that's how i know that someone on here knows who did it or the personwho did is on here.

Yeah that's a pretty good giveaway. Fuck. Sorry again dude.

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 08:44 PM
i am going to sell it now. i got two offers for it already. one for real and one that is still waiting for info.

93silverprelude
03-02-2008, 08:45 PM
i am going to sell it now. i got two offers for it already. one for real and one that is still waiting for info.

That's good. What are you going to do for a car?

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 08:47 PM
i really wanna keep it and rebuild but i just dont got the time right

MrRline2010
03-02-2008, 09:19 PM
wow that's really a sick thing to find. I mean great you atleast got your shell, but that's no way to get a car back. Almost like a hate crime or something.

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 09:38 PM
yeah it almost is a hate crime becuz not only did they fuck up my ride but they are making fun of it as well.

93silverprelude
03-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Do you have enemies?? When mine got stolen, my bf was fighting with the thief and egged him on and I guess it provoked him to come take mine.

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 09:41 PM
na i'm pretty much chill with everyone. i may talk shit every so often but everyone knows that i am just playing around becuz i tell them afterwards. i guess it's becuz i posted it on here that all this shit happened.

MrRline2010
03-02-2008, 09:57 PM
still a shame to see man. Any ideas for a new ride yet?

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 10:12 PM
well depending on how much i get for the SI, i have my eye on this 95 eg coupe with a single cam or a 2000 honda cbr900. both are about the same prices just a matter of prefence.

MrRline2010
03-02-2008, 10:28 PM
nice good to have a ride for groceries and a bike. It's kindda what i've wanted to do for a while but you know how that goes. Plus being 21 with a bike hurts the insurance badly.

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 10:31 PM
yeah i wanna get a bike becuz i usually ride either alone or with my girl. i figure we can use her car to get the food and my bike to go out and shit. but then again yeah i still wanna get a car just for when we got friends around plus her car is on it's last couple of miles.

MrRline2010
03-02-2008, 10:33 PM
just make sure you make a smart decision sucks to see something like this happen, but at the very least you got your shell back. More than most people get.

bmxican
03-02-2008, 10:34 PM
fuck homie, read my sig those faggots will never get my whip.

93silverprelude
fuck homie, read my sig those faggots will never get my whip.

I like your sig.

bmxican
got caught slippin once never again. It's those mark ass busters that barely even have hair on their ball sack, if they even have a ball sack with their grape size nuts.

boosted muscle
03-02-2008, 10:36 PM
yeah that's me too. i got lazy watching my car but not again. it just sucks that i got lazy with a SI.

bmxican
03-02-2008, 10:40 PM
yeah, man change your siq to watch out for the fags at 99th ave and mcdowell. Cause thats were those trolls are around. Not even man enough to grow a pair and get a job.

MrRline2010
03-02-2008, 10:52 PM
bmxican=lives near 99th and mcdowell?

bmxican
03-02-2008, 11:10 PM
uh no,

MrRline2010
03-02-2008, 11:23 PM
lol alrighty then :D sorry for temporary thread jacking

INTEGRA DC2
03-02-2008, 11:28 PM
sorry to hear about your loss, this shit has to stop F*ck thieves

F40
03-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Want to sell the condensor, ac lines and butt moldings off the doors?
And fuck thieves, garages ftw.

fourstarcivic
03-03-2008, 12:48 AM
if you want to sell some parts off what is left of your car let me know there might be some things that i could use

Crxpunk89
03-03-2008, 04:26 AM
mannn THAT SUX. sorry about this shit. i donno THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS READING THIS LAUGHING ABOUT JACKING HIS CAR. IF I EVER CATCH YOU GUYS JACKING ANYONES CAR FROM HERE OR MY SET IMA FUCKING PUT A BULLET IN YOU. YOU FUCK WITH PPL YOUR GUNA CATCH A HOT ONE HOMIES.

boosted muscle
03-03-2008, 05:39 PM
mannn THAT SUX. sorry about this shit. i donno THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS READING THIS LAUGHING ABOUT JACKING HIS CAR. IF I EVER CATCH YOU GUYS JACKING ANYONES CAR FROM HERE OR MY SET IMA FUCKING PUT A BULLET IN YOU. YOU FUCK WITH PPL YOUR GUNA CATCH A HOT ONE HOMIES.

well shit more than that. i dont care what kind of car it is, i'll try to stop anyone from breaking in. i mean you just dont fuck with peoples shit. there isn't any respect in the world today. no honor. the ones that actually have honor are hard to come by becuz fuckers like the ones that stole my car are too plentiful.

Eddieboy
03-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Damn thats messed up.

AZDC2
03-04-2008, 04:10 PM
man i hope you find a car and things start looking up for you, this is straight BS. in the words of my negro bmexican:wooo wooo

boosted muscle
03-05-2008, 03:37 PM
yeah i got my eye on this 95 eg coupe. i just gotta go check it out to see everything it has.