PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Suns Official 2006-2007 Season Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

1 point 6
07-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Here it is folks! Post up about rumors, news, info about the next season of the Suns!

Just read this on ESPN.com about the Radmanovic signing with the Lakers.

"The Clips, craving a big forward who could stretch the floor for Elton Brand, dealt Chris Wilcox to Seattle on Feb. 14 for Radmanovic. The Clippers, according to NBA front-office sources, are now expected to reach a verbal agreement with Phoenix Suns forward Tim Thomas to replace Radmanovic."

jägermeister
07-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Whiskey.Tango.Foxtrot

??????????????????????

So Thomas is making a deal?! With the Clippers?!

1 point 6
07-01-2006, 05:37 PM
I fucking hope not.

sssmokin05si
07-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I fucking hope not.
X2, ill be pretty pissed!!!

therealdc2itr
07-02-2006, 09:01 AM
suns have first negotiations. hopefully we end up with TT. i heard sam cassel was going to the lakers. we'll nothing is final tile the 12th.

therealdc2itr
07-02-2006, 09:10 AM
i just read in azcentral that clippers offered him 24.5million for four seasons. we offered him 12 million which put us 1 million over luxury tax for 3 years. clippers lost that viladf whatever to the lakers for 31 million. but we have to other options which incluse piat whatever from the bulls a sharp shooter and lindsey hunter from the pistons. all i can say is with amare coming back and hopefully the suns can stay healthy is that is sucks losing tim thomas but i know we still have the best team and the team to beat next year. i hope we take it all that way it'll be a slap in the face to those that chose to take the money. and we'll have the rings!

1 point 6
07-02-2006, 10:19 AM
sports illustrated.com

Tim Thomas is now a Clipper. FUCK THAT TURTLE LOOKING FAG.

Responding quickly, the Clippers agreed to a four-year contract with free-agent Tim Thomas, who helped the Phoenix Suns reach the Western Conference finals last season, the Los Angeles Times reported.

espn.com

PHOENIX -- Suns guard Eddie House opted out of the remaining year of his contract Friday night in order to test free agent market.

House's agent Mark Bartelstein said the former Arizona State star remains interested in staying with Phoenix, however.

"We're going to see what's out there," Bartelstein told The Associated Press, "but we're going to stay in close contact with the Suns and Mike D'Antoni."

House would have made $932,000 next season with the Suns. His decision could add a bit more payroll space in the Suns' attempt to re-sign Tim Thomas.

House's seven-year NBA career found new life as a designated shooter off the bench for the fast-paced Suns. He appeared in a career-best 81 games, averaging 9.8 points per game, including a career-high 31 against Utah last Nov. 18. He made 7-of-11 3-pointers, both career bests, in that contest.

But the 6-foot-1 sharpshooter struggled in the playoffs and his playing time diminished. He averaged 3.1 points per game in the postseason, making 3-of-14 3-pointers.

House opted out of the deal shortly after the 12 a.m. ET start of the league's free agent period.

jägermeister
07-02-2006, 10:51 AM
:pissed: Wonderful!

sssmokin05si
07-02-2006, 10:52 AM
fuckers....man. i wanted him to stay.

jägermeister
07-02-2006, 11:00 AM
With Bryan Grant gone as well, although he didn't do much, they'll need to get another big guy to back up Amare and K. Thomas.

tyreek
07-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Tim thomas made a mistake going for the money, especially going to a team like the clippers. he flourished in the run and gun style that the suns play. now hes going to sit on the clippers bench and watch the suns run off and get fitted for rings...

DAallday
07-02-2006, 05:53 PM
he may sit on the bench and watch the suns play.... but hes not making nba min. this year....

someone said the suns waived barbosa but hes still under contract to the suns nba.com said (i tried looking it up)

RhdRicheeee
07-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Fuck tim thomas

Importech Performance
07-03-2006, 07:46 AM
Damn bastard Thomas!!

I hope Amare dunks all over his turlte face!

apSquidFace
07-03-2006, 09:00 AM
he lives in LA...i think that had alot to do with the move he made.

tfizzle
07-03-2006, 09:18 AM
#1----Tim Thomas is gone....damn he was huge for us in the playoffs..he said he would take a paycut to win at all cost...then the bastard ass went to the CLIPS....eh free agents.....o well i am sad he is gona he was a good asset to the team.....im out like Kobe in game 7!!!!!

well this was in another thread...it shouldnt be a suns post cause he isnt one! fuckin jerk ass TT!

#2 RANT----Anyways the suns are in the top 10 in dishing out the scrill to players were actually 9th... so does it make sense that we gave up our picks for cash? fo sho! Damn i knew someone was gonna come after TT after the playoffs and free agency..but damn why the CLIPS? the team that gave us alot of trouble in the playoff well besides us getting the boot by the MAVS.

#3 RANT---- colangelo gone...dude the colangelo family has been a HUGE asset to the suns organization and all PRO sports in the valley for shit i dont know how long...anxious to see whats gonna go on after the colangelo era.....

#3 RANT----But dude we had SERGIO RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!!! im tellin yall look out for this kid...he has that barbosa speed with a nash handle but he needs to adjust to the american style of ball...like not all go and a lil more D ....fuck we should have kept that nigga!

#4 WISH----Amare comes back and dunks on Nowitski's cry baby ass...oh and TT.....

jägermeister
07-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Amare will be the new Post Surgery Chris Webber :(

tfizzle
07-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Amare will be the new Post Surgery Chris Webber :(
C WEBB and ALAN HOUSTON are the highest paid players in the league...no joke

And dont say that!!!!!!!!!!:boxer: :d3: :argue:

1 point 6
07-03-2006, 05:26 PM
the rushed webber, hardaway & houston back after surgery either. amare was ready to go back at the start of the new year, they played him 3 games but he was rusty and they didnt want him to disturb the flow so they sat him out.

1 point 6
07-03-2006, 07:03 PM
Well i think they found a good Tim Thomas replacement.

Report: Suns Sign Piatkowski for Two Years
"Tim Thomas' rapid dash for cash to the Clippers may have surprised Suns fans. Phoenix's first free-agent addition of the summer should not," writes Paul Coro of THE ARIZONA REPUBLIC. "The Suns snagged a shooter. Eric Piatkowski, a 6-foot-7 small forward, will spend his 13th and 14th NBA seasons in Phoenix after agreeing to a two-year, $2.4 million deal. Both years are guaranteed and at the minimum for a player of his experience. He can sign July 12."

therealdc2itr
07-04-2006, 08:17 AM
i'm sorry but i have to reign the parade. suns will be the team to beat. but the bulls will start to take over the east. now that ben wallace is going there. i'm not familiar with piatkowski but i see the suns the way i watched the 90's bulls. who is that guy and he's pretty dang good. because everyone played there roll which equaled to 6 rings!

tfizzle
07-05-2006, 09:44 AM
i see the suns the way i watched the 90's bulls. who is that guy and he's pretty dang good. because everyone played there roll which equaled to 6 rings!

dude no team even compares to the 90's bulls...fuck the bulls in 93! :-) still love J though. Okay so this weekend my mom moved we help her and my and my bro see a mint condition ERIC motherfuckin PIATKOWSKI card! we talk shit like no other and next thing ya know!!!!!! BAM the damn suns sign this fool! it was funny shit...well he is a good role player BUT he doesnt have that same edge or the ability to step it up like TT did....so i still say SERGIO RODRIGUEZ shoudl have stayed :-(

therealdc2itr
07-05-2006, 10:01 AM
well, this years agent signings have been crazy. big ben going to chi-town, spurs going to be weak this year because nazr is going to the pistons, TT leaving becasue of money (not really, will state in bottom of post). I can't wait to see what happens by the 12th.

I read this article in Azcental. And it turns out that the Clippers offered Tim Thomas the deal, BUT stated that he had thirty minutes to make a decision. So, Tim and his agent called the Suns back and said this is what they offered. I'll stay for 21 million. with is almost 5 million less than what he was offered. And the Suns told him good luck and that's that. The Suns said the money could be better used else where then tying it up with Tim Thomas. And going more than 1 million in luxury tax penalties. So, I guess i can't bust his nads for leaving. He does need security since he had a bad rep before he go to Phoenix. And he was just playing pick up ball until the Bulls released him. Too bad he'll have to see what Sam Cassell does in order to see if the Clippers are even going to be as good as they were this year. Because rumor has it Cassell also might be opting to playing for the Lakers.

1 point 6
07-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Interesting, well thats good to know.

tfizzle
07-05-2006, 10:33 AM
OKAY!!!! shit our new owner im nor sure how i feel about the guy....He did the same shit with colangelo...just let him go...then tt it seems....he better stop being a cheap shit or something cause i might have to cut a nigga

hatch
07-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Suns did well without TT during the regular season, I'm sure we'll be firing on all cylinders when the season starts with a healthy Amare.

1 point 6
07-20-2006, 12:27 PM
look at nash lol

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/pete_mcentegart/07/20/ten.spot/p1_nash.jpg

We signed Marcus Banks, hes a good addition!

PHOENIX (Ticker) - It appears that Marcus Banks wants to play closer to home.

The Arizona Republic is reporting Wednesday that the speedy guard has agreed to terms with the Phoenix Suns on a five-year contract worth $21 million.

A Las Vegas native, Banks likely would provide point guard relief for NBA MVP Steve Nash, the driving force of the Suns' relentless up-tempo attack.

Banks, 24, spent his first 2 1/2 seasons with the Boston Celtics before being traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves last January as part of a seven-player deal. He started 28 of 40 games with the Timberwolves and averaged 12 points on 48 percent shooting and 4.7 assists.

The 13th overall pick in 2003 out of UNLV, Banks averaged just 5.3 points in 180 games with the Celtics.

The 6-2 Banks would be the second free agent addition for the Suns, joining swingman Eric Piatkowski. Phoenix lost forward Tim Thomas, who signed with the Los Angeles Clippers.

b15chik
07-20-2006, 12:36 PM
i'm glad nash shaved his head. his hair was freaking nasty

jägermeister
07-21-2006, 12:49 PM
he looks old as hell now. kind of creepy looking.

And Banks will definitely help out!

Shiznit
07-21-2006, 12:50 PM
he looks like he has cancer

jägermeister
11-07-2006, 11:44 PM
bump!

and the 06-07 season is off to a wonderful start! seems like a lot of the good teams from last year lost their groove!!

bmxican
11-07-2006, 11:46 PM
bump!

and the 06-07 season is off to a wonderful start! seems like a lot of the good teams from last year lost their groove!!

the Suns started off slow last year as well and we know how that season ended. I wouldn't be concerned at all as the first 10 games the Suns have on their schedule is a brutal schedule. The Suns will be just fine as they have too much talent on this team to not be ok. Like Mike D'Antoni said when they lost their first game to the Lakers, "One thing is for sure we aren't going to win 82 games." Some of his quotes are similiar to Ron Wolfley's as he has a great sense of humor and knows how to coach.

jägermeister
11-07-2006, 11:53 PM
the Suns started off slow last year as well and we know how that season ended. I wouldn't be concerned at all as the first 10 games the Suns have on their schedule is a brutal schedule. The Suns will be just fine as they have too much talent on this team to not be ok. Like Mike D'Antoni said when they lost their first game to the Lakers, "One thing is for sure we aren't going to win 82 games." Some of his quotes are similiar to Ron Wolfley's as he has a great sense of humor and knows how to coach.

Ok, my brother said shutup. :)

bmxican
11-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Ok, my brother said shutup. :)

boohoo, you should tuck him in his bed now. Waay passed his bed time.

FUK JDM
11-08-2006, 12:10 AM
boohoo, you should tuck him in his bed now. Waay passed his bed time.

F U.

bmxican
11-08-2006, 12:19 AM
F U.

I knew taking this pic would come in handy.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d89/ut-oh/christina%20and%20me/000_3712.jpg

FUK JDM
11-08-2006, 12:35 AM
What did you show the girl on the right....??.. lol **ziiipp** :bananaman:

Rx7toCivic
11-08-2006, 01:11 AM
the one on the left looks "ready" :)

Downshift
11-08-2006, 01:15 AM
the one on the left looks "ready" :)Sweet statutory, she's drugged!

bmxican
11-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Sweet statutory, she's drugged!

hey hey hey!!! She was not drugged, I had served her one too many drinks for her own good.:drunk: :drunk:

Rx7toCivic
11-08-2006, 01:36 AM
hey hey hey!!! She was not drugged, I had served her one too many drinks for her own good.:drunk: :drunk:
thats my man... but you didnt close the deal

jägermeister
11-08-2006, 09:31 PM
1 fucking free throw.

bmxican
11-08-2006, 09:33 PM
1 fucking free throw.

Like I said, first 10 games are gonna be hard for us.:)

JustinD
11-08-2006, 09:53 PM
yeah, that game sucked.

me = still not worried.

this season will be fine.

jägermeister
11-08-2006, 09:57 PM
I just get ticked off when its that close. and it's happened on more than one occasion. They'll have a nice lead going into the 4th and just shut down. They did look better tho, that's for sure. I fucking Hate Ginobli tho, I swear I would punch that Argentinian faggot if I ever met him. Along with Bowen, Kobe, Dork N., Cassell and the rest of the little acting drama queens. /rant. :)

hatch
11-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Yeah blowing their big leads is just frustrating, oh well it's just a matter of time before the right rotations click on D'Antoni's head and Amare starts dominating.

Evil Empire
11-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Yeah blowing their big leads is just frustrating, oh well it's just a matter of time before the right rotations click on D'Antoni's head and Amare starts dominating.

true...and Amare looked real good tonight, he's on his way...

VTECin5th
11-09-2006, 03:09 AM
wtf is happening??
Along with Bowen, Kobe, Dork N., Cassell and the rest of the little acting drama queens. /rant. :)
+3, even my mom wants to punch Cassell in the face.

Hitz.S2K
11-09-2006, 08:01 AM
Well coming from a guy who played 2 and a half years of high school basketball... i did a little research on the suns stats and watched every game to come to the conclusion that their problem is, is that they suck. They arent gonna amount to anything this year and theyll end up in last place guarenteed.

money_shot
11-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Well coming from a guy who played 2 and a half years of high school basketball... i did a little research on the suns stats and watched every game to come to the conclusion that their problem is, is that they suck. They arent gonna amount to anything this year and theyll end up in last place guarenteed.

haha.... that's a joke. you've got a lot of experience under your belt huh?
2 1/2 years.......here ya go buddy:swallow:

jägermeister
11-09-2006, 09:35 AM

lmao!!

Hitz.S2K
11-09-2006, 10:13 AM

:boxer: Bro playing in your backyard with your little sister don't count as experience either... and yea i wrote that as a joke. Paul Pierce as your avatar???? That guy Fuckin sucks... he killed one of the greatest franchises in the NBA... he's almost as bad as Shawn Marion (the worst player in the NBA, also worst all time in the playoffs) :boxer:

money_shot
11-09-2006, 10:25 AM
:boxer: Bro playing in your backyard with your little sister don't count as experience either... and yea i wrote that as a joke. Paul Pierce as your avatar???? That guy Fuckin sucks... he killed one of the greatest franchises in the NBA... he's almost as bad as Shawn Marion (the worst player in the NBA, also worst all time in the playoffs) :boxer:
i'm not gonna get in an argument here, but i have way more experience than playing in my backyard with your little sister. paul does not suck, marion does not suck, and i don't see how he "killed" that franchise. you must have some serious hatred towards this game cause YOU SUCK AT IT!

no more, i'm out:wave: :you rock:

Importech Performance
11-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Damn....the suns don't have that killer instinct!

Amare did play well though and thats a good sign. I cant believe the fool that fouled Duncan at the end when he was already in front of the rim for that 3 point play.

I can forgive Bell for missing that free through though cuz hes the one that kept us in that game at the end with those threes.

And why the hell give the ball to Barbosa? He seems to always F up the big play. Why not give it to a more veteren player hmmm like NASH or Marion?

WTH!!

That game pissed me off.

bmxican
11-09-2006, 08:13 PM

you failed at basketball miserably.

money_shot
11-09-2006, 08:34 PM

werd.... :hello:

Hitz.S2K
11-10-2006, 07:54 AM

Haha man don't be mad cuz they don't let mexicans play basketball....

Hitz.S2K
11-10-2006, 07:55 AM
And the Suns just lost again to the 0-4 mavs (who are acutally pretty good). Which just adds to my conclusion that the suns suck and will finish 22-60.:upyours:

money_shot
11-10-2006, 02:21 PM
And the Suns just lost again to the 0-4 mavs (who are acutally pretty good). Which just adds to my conclusion that the suns suck and will finish 22-60.:upyours:

yeah, that would be a shitty record.......something like atlanta the other year:(

funky_cornbread
11-10-2006, 03:39 PM

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/indianatwork/whoinvitedyou_copy1.jpg

money_shot
11-10-2006, 03:50 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/indianatwork/whoinvitedyou_copy1.jpg

haha that's great!!!!!

straywalker
11-10-2006, 03:59 PM
hahahhahah ^^^^^^

Evil Empire
11-10-2006, 04:02 PM
All of the teams the Suns have played are quality and beat the Suns at least once last season each...once the scheduling lightens up, Amare settles in and the rest of the team gets their chemistry in order, things will be much better.

DelSol001
11-10-2006, 04:05 PM
NBA = National Brawl Association

1 point 6
11-12-2006, 02:29 AM
they looked REALLY good tonight. dont let the score fool you, when they were up 30+ they put the 2nd string in. the 2nd string went 6+ minutes in the 4th without scoring.

jägermeister
11-12-2006, 02:43 AM
3rd quarter they were firing on all cylinders. they were playing like they should be playing against a team like the grizzlies. What'd they have like 6 steals? Amare is def. getting back into his game. 2nd string tho...yeah...wow.

1 point 6
11-12-2006, 02:50 AM
they had 6 steals in a ROW lol, and scored on every one of them. its when they went on a 14-2 run.

jägermeister
11-12-2006, 02:53 AM
I think D'Antoni was a little too quick in putting in the 2nd string. And also a little to hesitant on taking them out, nothing but perimeter shooting and no one was showing any inside presence for off. rebounding. For a minute I seriously thought they were about to blow this game as well lol

bmxican
11-12-2006, 06:58 PM
I think D'Antoni was a little too quick in putting in the 2nd string. And also a little to hesitant on taking them out, nothing but perimeter shooting and no one was showing any inside presence for off. rebounding. For a minute I seriously thought they were about to blow this game as well lol

Kinda sad, knowing if you sit most the time during games, and you finally play when it counts you just show why you should be on the bench.

Jumaine Jones= WTF drive that shit in man.

Pat Burke= you idiot a freaking 3?? Get inside and use the glass

European guy= you suck

Marcus Banks= you need to show up or you are gonna end up getting traded before the deadline

jägermeister
11-12-2006, 10:25 PM
The European guy didn't play, the tall white guy in there was Piatkowski (sp?), but yes, sadly none of them earned any playtime.

Evil Empire
11-13-2006, 04:27 AM
only European on the roster is Diaw...

bmxican
11-13-2006, 10:28 PM
only European on the roster is Diaw...

no, he is a guard I believe. I will get his name sooner or later. Anyways this 5 day break is busting my balls.:d3:

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:01 PM
WOW some of you are really fulll of false non sense ......but anyhow the suns bench is a failure! The coach will throw these horrrible bench players in including Marcus Banks ...before james jones has any time on the floor?:hello:

bmxican
11-13-2006, 11:06 PM
WOW some of you are really fulll of false non sense ......but anyhow the suns bench is a failure! The coach will throw these horrrible bench players in including Marcus Banks ...before james jones has any time on the floor?:hello:

You know marcus banks is suppose to be Steve Nash's back up? It's obvious Marcus banks is gonna get on the floor before james jones is.:crazy:

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:07 PM
they DEF need to step it up .... there are some really good teams this year

bmxican
11-13-2006, 11:12 PM
they DEF need to step it up .... there are some really good teams this year

EVERYONE has to step it up. Suns started the season with the hardest schedule . We played very good teams, and at the same time bringing in new players. I am very happy where we are at. We will keep winning and win 55+games.:tits:

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:19 PM
well we are picked to go to the championships ....and all these people from az (on this thread) talking about amare "not coming back to good health" can suck my dick and dont even watch the suns play

jägermeister
11-13-2006, 11:21 PM
no, he is a guard I believe. I will get his name sooner or later. Anyways this 5 day break is busting my balls.:d3:

Sean Marks
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/01/full.getty-72132894bg102_jrsuns_jrmer_7_07_35_am.jpg

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:27 PM
i think bmxican ....is talking about a black guy from the bench the one that wheres the sweat band on his head . hes new maybe . maybe im wrong but yea not marcus banks tho

bmxican
11-13-2006, 11:29 PM
name is Eric Piatkowski

http://www.nba.com/media/act_eric_piatkowski.jpg

bmxican
11-13-2006, 11:31 PM
Jumaine Jones #20 forward

http://www.nba.com/media/act_jumaine_jones.jpg

Marcus Banks #2 guard
http://www.nba.com/media/act_marcus_banks.jpg

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:32 PM
Jumaine Jones dident they say before the game with the grizzlys i think there last game ....they were showing the team and when they were in rome ...and they said jumaine was from europe

jägermeister
11-13-2006, 11:33 PM
well im all fucking confused now lol. bunch of no names really. only one that has any potential is Banks imo.

bmxican
11-13-2006, 11:34 PM
Jumaine Jones dident they say before the game with the grizzlys i think there last game ....they were showing the team and when they were in rome ...and they said jumaine was from europe

he's from Florida and went to Miam university. I guess Eric went to Nebraska. LOL:crazy:

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:34 PM
it was the pre game show.....

bmxican
11-13-2006, 11:36 PM
well im all fucking confused now lol. bunch of no names really. only one that has any potential is Banks imo.

he has raw talent. I hope he starts shaping, but then again having to backup Steve Nash ain't the easiest job in the world.

DA MAN
pete rose is good he sucked last game ...but he did alright when we lost

bmxican
it was the pre game show.....

2 Marcus Banks G 6-2 200 11/19/1981 Nevada-Las Vegas 3
10 Leandro Barbosa G 6-3 188 11/28/1982 Brazil 3
19 Raja Bell G 6-5 210 09/19/1976 Florida International 6
11 Pat Burke C-F 6-11 250 12/14/1973 Auburn 2
3 Boris Diaw G 6-8 230 04/16/1982 France 3
22 James Jones F 6-8 220 10/04/1980 Miami (Fla.) 3
20 Jumaine Jones F 6-8 230 02/10/1979 Georgia 7
31 Shawn Marion - C F 6-7 228 05/07/1978 UNLV 7
4 Sean Marks F-C 6-10 250 08/23/1975 California 6
13 Steve Nash - C G 6-3 195 02/07/1974 Santa Clara 10
52 Eric Piatkowski G-F 6-7 215 09/30/1970 Nebraska 12
8 Jalen Rose G-F 6-8 215 01/30/1973 Michigan 12
1 Amare Stoudemire C 6-10 245 11/16/1982 Cypress Creek (Orlando, FL) 4
40 Kurt Thomas - C C-F 6-9 235 10/04/1972 Texas Christian 11

bmxican
11-13-2006, 11:37 PM
pete rose is good he sucked last game ...but he did alright when we lost

LOL, not Pete Rose the baseball player!!! I know you mean Jalen Rose so it's all good.

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:38 PM
welll did you watch the pregame show dude ....im positive they said he was playin in europe or something before he came to the suns

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:38 PM
Jumaine Jones

bmxican
11-13-2006, 11:39 PM
welll did you watch the pregame show dude ....im positive they said he was playin in europe or something before he came to the suns

ohh, I'm not sure if he did play euro ball or not. Im just saying he aint a uk fellow.

jägermeister
11-13-2006, 11:40 PM
lmao @ pete rose

bmxican
11-13-2006, 11:42 PM
lmao @ pete rose

Lets go do some bets now vato.:blunt:

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:42 PM
lol yea i do alot of stupid shiiiit lmfao

tyreek
11-13-2006, 11:47 PM
jumaine jones had an offer to play for tel aviv for more money than the suns are paying him. that is probably what you are thinking of.

DA MAN
11-13-2006, 11:53 PM
kool maybe i have it on tivo ...then i could show you guys wad up j/p

bmxican
11-14-2006, 12:03 AM
kool maybe i have it on tivo ...then i could show you guys wad up j/p

transfer it to your comp and get it hosted.:)

DA MAN
11-14-2006, 12:08 AM
yup i got media center 2 hooked up 2 the hdtv

Evil Empire
11-14-2006, 12:45 PM
yeah so like I said there's no Europeans except Boris Diaw...there's a difference between playing in Europe and being European

Eric Piatkowski is not European, Sean Marks is not European, Jumaine Jones obviously isn't European...nobody but Diaw

bmxican
11-14-2006, 06:32 PM
yeah so like I said there's no Europeans except Boris Diaw...there's a difference between playing in Europe and being European

Eric Piatkowski is not European, Sean Marks is not European, Jumaine Jones obviously isn't European...nobody but Diaw

uhh, you don't think I figured that out by now?:crazy: :crazy:

Evil Empire
11-14-2006, 07:03 PM
didn't think so, H.M.

bmxican
11-14-2006, 07:05 PM
didn't think so, H.M.

I might be stupid, but I aint no reeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard.:blunt:

Evil Empire
11-14-2006, 07:08 PM
lol...some bum a few weeks ago told me this at a QT - "Don't call me no son of a bitch...cuz I aint no sons of a bitch...make sure whos yous callin a bitch....is really a son of a bitch!"..........and i never even said one word to him lol

bmxican
11-14-2006, 07:10 PM
lol...some bum a few weeks ago told me this at a QT - "Don't call me no son of a bitch...cuz I aint no sons of a bitch...make sure whos yous callin a bitch....is really a son of a bitch!"..........and i never even said one word to him lol

Thats why I used to carry a video camera when i went to talk with bums.:blunt:

Those people are fucking hilarious.

FUK JDM
11-14-2006, 07:14 PM
I might be stupid, but I aint no reeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard.:blunt:

Hmm.......

bmxican
11-17-2006, 06:55 AM
Hmm.......

F-u.

FUK JDM
11-17-2006, 12:34 PM
F-u.

:boxer: If they lose tonight..oh man..It will be hard to keep faith in them for this year. :(

bmxican
11-17-2006, 12:43 PM
:boxer: If they lose tonight..oh man..It will be hard to keep faith in them for this year. :(

you dam :d3: :d3: Bandwagon fan!

:upyours: :upyours:

jägermeister
11-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Suns by 10 tonight.

Evil Empire
11-17-2006, 03:59 PM

yeah seriously...

lol the Heat fucking SUCKED most of last year and won the title

FUK JDM
11-17-2006, 04:42 PM

Shut up fag, Where in that post did i say i was a die hard suns fan?..Go back to your tent in front of circuit city.

Jstarda9
11-17-2006, 04:59 PM
^^^shut up you bunch of wetbacks
im going to call the ins on both of you lettuce pickers

jägermeister
11-17-2006, 05:09 PM
pinches jardineros

FUK JDM
11-17-2006, 07:41 PM
^^^shut up you bunch of wetbacks
im going to call the ins on both of you lettuce pickers

shut up fool, dont be mad cuz i got promoted to lettuce and you're still picking radishes :boxer: :but: :offtopic2:

teemfedx
11-17-2006, 08:08 PM
started my sportsinteraction account again tonight...

bet the suns win and took the under (212.5)...10 bet wins 17.30

bmxican
11-17-2006, 09:15 PM
started my sportsinteraction account again tonight...

bet the suns win and took the under (212.5)...10 bet wins 17.30

soo far soo good.:)

teemfedx
11-17-2006, 09:32 PM
its gonna hit the over though....unless they play bench the second-half and keep the lead

Evil Empire
11-18-2006, 02:51 AM
106-94 :tits:

jägermeister
11-18-2006, 09:12 AM
and that was WITHOUT Nash. Banks was definitely showing earning his minutes.

teemfedx
11-18-2006, 03:08 PM
106-94 :tits:

broke even on the night...lost the miami bet (oops), and also lost on the laker game missed teh 8 pt spread by a pt...fuck

Evil Empire
11-19-2006, 02:54 AM
tonight's game was....wow. Barbosa needs to definitely work on the softness of his reckless 90+ mph layups late in the game.

em2squad
11-19-2006, 02:57 PM
stoudemire can carry the whole team on his back. So no worrys.

bmxican
11-20-2006, 11:41 PM
That 3 was fucking bank!!!! Nash for 3tim MVP BITCHES!!:bananaman: :bananaman: :bananaman:

jägermeister
11-21-2006, 12:08 AM
they got lucky. glad they finally got a road win and were able to dig themselves out of their usual 4th quarter hole. i gotta admit tho, Ellis straight up punked Barbosa on that dunk omg! lol

Evil Empire
11-21-2006, 12:09 AM
damn I forgot the game was tonight, I thought it was tomorrow...113-110 looks exciting damn I missed it...but Suns win = happy me :)

bmxican
11-21-2006, 12:10 AM
they got lucky. glad they finally got a road win and were able to dig themselves out of their usual 4th quarter hole. i gotta admit tho, Ellis straight up punked Barbosa on that dunk omg! lol

fuck that shit!!! The whole time I was like fucking bobVosa!!!! I would of clothes line that foo!!!!

rex16
11-21-2006, 06:31 PM
#1 my nig 4 life http://youtube.com/watch?v=rGly1bht2f0

Evil Empire
11-21-2006, 06:36 PM
#1 my nig 4 life http://youtube.com/watch?v=rGly1bht2f0

hopefully he'll be back to that form soon...I mean now he's takin it to the basket and dunking and all that but...its just not the same you know what i mean?

teemfedx
11-21-2006, 06:41 PM
nash seemed really stiff in the game...staudi was too slow to cut under the basket, kinda a lucky win...im just glad it didnt go to the OT casue we all know what happens to the suns in OT

last year there are two games that stick out in my mind

seattle (lost in OT)
knicks (lost in 3OT): i was at casino arizona and i was drinking so much that he cut me off, i told myself i was only going to drink to the end of the game...but it just kept going and going

this year

utah (lost in OT)

blacksihatch
11-21-2006, 10:10 PM
nash seemed really stiff in the game...staudi was too slow to cut under the basket, kinda a lucky win...im just glad it didnt go to the OT casue we all know what happens to the suns in OT

last year there are two games that stick out in my mind

seattle (lost in OT)
knicks (lost in 3OT): i was at casino arizona and i was drinking so much that he cut me off, i told myself i was only going to drink to the end of the game...but it just kept going and going

this year

utah (lost in OT)

yea we really need to pick up them OT 2nd, 3rd chances
but the last 20 min of the game oh boy some shit going on... was great to see ..
a nice match up between the two teams too bad we had to break there ( GS ) winning streak at home j/k

-Hollister-
11-22-2006, 03:27 AM
damn... i noticed the thread a little late :( . i must say tho, the loss of TT really sucks balls. he was amazing late in the season last year. and amare is a badass, good to have him back. but he's definately not to that "Inyoface i'maG" status. but, it should be an interesting season. many drunken nights at buffalo wild wings! haha

bmxican
11-22-2006, 03:34 AM
damn... i noticed the thread a little late :( . i must say tho, the loss of TT really sucks balls. he was amazing late in the season last year. and amare is a badass, good to have him back. but he's definately not to that "Inyoface i'maG" status. but, it should be an interesting season. many drunken nights at buffalo wild wings! haha

For one TT is struggling pretty bad with the clippers right now, and STAT still needs a couple months to get back to his dominating force.

rex16
11-22-2006, 02:29 PM
hopefully he'll be back to that form soon...I mean now he's takin it to the basket and dunking and all that but...its just not the same you know what i mean?

yea me and my bro were talking about that, he is barley starting up again but hopefully he get back into that mode because if he does not its gonna be hard on the suns.

-Hollister-
11-22-2006, 03:21 PM
yeah for sure. TT is struggling in L.A. , i think it's becuz he's used to the fast paced domination of the suns. whatever tho.

jägermeister
11-22-2006, 04:39 PM
tonight should be a good game. sooner or later they are going to go on a 10+ game winning streak. fo sho.

-Hollister-
11-22-2006, 07:32 PM
tonight should be a good game. sooner or later they are going to go on a 10+ game winning streak. fo sho.

let's hope so.

bmxican
11-22-2006, 10:22 PM
woot woot!!! We actually closed a game out!!!

em2squad
11-22-2006, 10:49 PM
suns are coming back pretty strong. they are adjusting right now and hopefully they will be as good as the 04-05 season. speaking of SUNS, buy any pair of rebocks at sports chalet and get 2 free suns tickets!

bmxican
11-22-2006, 10:51 PM
suns are coming back pretty strong. they are adjusting right now and hopefully they will be as good as the 04-05 season. speaking of SUNS, buy any pair of rebocks at sports chalet and get 2 free suns tickets!

have some stylish ones in size 14?

jägermeister
11-22-2006, 11:23 PM
where is sports chalet located?

DA MAN
11-22-2006, 11:30 PM
Amare, WITH 2 POINTS ahhhhhhhhhhhhh:crazy:

tegswin
11-23-2006, 02:46 AM
Think i saw shogers 84ish red and grey crx pulling outta the gas station at greenfield and main st. bout 1:30am turkeyday morning.

teemfedx
11-23-2006, 02:57 AM
Think i saw shogers 84ish red and grey crx pulling outta the gas station at greenfield and main st. bout 1:30am turkeyday morning.

what? :poke:

Evil Empire
11-23-2006, 03:49 AM
where is sports chalet located?

I-17 & Happy Valley near the Wal-Mart

-Hollister-
11-23-2006, 01:32 PM

this sin't the who did i see thread.... hahaha

bmxican
12-06-2006, 12:51 AM
now that we are winning yall' just quit posting?

So PB comes in and goes 3-4 from DOWNTOWN in the final 1:24 of the game. How much fun that must have been for the whole team.

(0:04) [PHX 127-102] Burke Jump Shot: Made (9 PTS) Assist: Banks (2 AST)

(0:52) [PHX 124-100] Burke Jump Shot: Made (6 PTS) Assist: Rose (1 AST)

(1:24) [PHX 121-98] Burke Jump Shot: Made (3 PTS

JustinD
12-06-2006, 01:31 AM

all the haters are done because there is no shit to talk hahahahaha

good times. things never change.

bmxican
12-06-2006, 01:31 AM
We are gonna sweep those 5 road games we got up in the weakcoast ooops i mean eastcoast.

apSquidFace
12-06-2006, 08:08 AM
we had better at least win 3 games the teams we are playing have a combined win average of just over 45%....

xswingkidx
12-06-2006, 08:46 AM

So PB comes in and goes 3-4 from DOWNTOWN in the final 1:24 of the game. How much fun that must have been for the whole team.

(0:04) [PHX 127-102] Burke Jump Shot: Made (9 PTS) Assist: Banks (2 AST)

(0:52) [PHX 124-100] Burke Jump Shot: Made (6 PTS) Assist: Rose (1 AST)

(1:24) [PHX 121-98] Burke Jump Shot: Made (3 PTS

The Pat Burke shots at the end of the game were great!

jägermeister
12-06-2006, 09:05 AM
sooner or later they are going to go on a 10+ game winning streak. fo sho.

h0lla.

Jstarda9
12-06-2006, 10:00 AM
it was an awesome game yesterday!!
one thing though,i dont like shawn marion he scares the shit outta me when he shoots
and i dont think he is very good

jägermeister
12-06-2006, 10:04 AM
it was an awesome game yesterday!!
one thing though,i dont like shawn marion he scares the shit outta me when he shoots
and i dont think he is very good

WhaaAAat!? homie you crazy. 7-7 in the first quarter. Granted, his shooting style is a bit awkward but he is a very versatile player, very underrated. He missed two shots in which he recovered his own rebound and scored. Great game. Too bad Raja didn't get his 4th game w/ 4-3 pointers, but Burke was crackign me up!

The only team that could give them trouble on their roadtrip is the 14-5 Orlando Magic.

Jstarda9
12-06-2006, 10:12 AM
^^^ i dont like marion
we would do the same with/or without him
hahah burke was good
he got his 2 minutes of fame

funky_cornbread
12-06-2006, 11:31 AM
^^^ i dont like marion
hahah burke was good

nope. an all-star is an all-star. i don't think the suns can do without his dunks and easy fast break points.

apSquidFace
12-06-2006, 01:27 PM
^^^ i dont like marion
hahah burke was good

hmmmmmmmmmm.

Well without him we would prolly have only won one game if that and that would of been last nights game by only 2 if you take his points away!and his defense...well lets just say without him on players like, bibby, redd, kobe etc. instead of 25-30 point nights by these guys we are looking at 50-60 point nights. Who would pick up his slack? who will average 18+ points a game with 6-7 rebounds 2 steals and 1 block? who? you may be the only person on the planet with this reasoning, im not sure but i think you are.

bmxican
12-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Marion can basically play defense on any player excluding some centers in this league. I don't think you can say that about many others. Marion is very good player. I love it when he hustles, just like James Jones.

jägermeister
12-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Marion can basically play defense on any player excluding some centers in this league. I don't think you can say that about many others. Marion is very good player. I love it when he hustles, just like James Jones.

troof.

Littlefoot
12-06-2006, 02:46 PM
woof!

teemfedx
12-06-2006, 02:47 PM
troof...lol you said troof...

-Hollister-
12-06-2006, 03:01 PM
marion is a badass

bmxican
12-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Marion is not only a badass, but is also very kind and has givin me his signature twice! I've seen Marion a bunch when I worked at fry's, especially his dad.

jägermeister
12-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Marion is not only a badass, but is also very kind and has givin me his signature twice! I've seen Marion a bunch when I worked at fry's, especially his dad.

I saw him at the Yoshi's restaurant on 24th St. & Indian School when I worked near the Biltmore, no one seemed to recognize who he was, I was a bit starstruck then finally approached him and said whats up, real cool guy.

bmxican
12-06-2006, 07:05 PM
I saw him at the Yoshi's restaurant on 24th St. & Indian School when I worked near the Biltmore, no one seemed to recognize who he was, I was a bit starstruck then finally approached him and said whats up, real cool guy.

thats tight, he lives up by the mountains man in lincoln/tatum and shit. I know STAT is making a multi-million house up there. I think his is the only one still being built.

-Hollister-
12-06-2006, 09:27 PM
lol Fry's works wonders huh? i used to work there too!

funky_cornbread
12-07-2006, 11:09 AM
nj nets tonight. looking for win 8.

money_shot
12-07-2006, 04:10 PM
are they at home or in jersey???

jägermeister
12-07-2006, 04:33 PM
In Jersey. They are on a 5 game Road trip:

New Jersey Nets (7-10)
Boston Celtics (5-12)
Charlotte Bobcats (5-13)
Orlando Magic (14-6)
Miami Heat (7-10)

Only real team that should give them a problem is Orlando. If they keep playing the way they are though, with a little refinement, they can sweep the roadtrip I think.

em2squad
12-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Barbosa has also been phenominal this whole season especially the last few games. the game against kings where nash would get the ball inbounded and throw it all the way down to the other side of the court and barbosa would sweep past all the guards and lay it up. kings were really getting frustrated, i could see lol

jägermeister
12-07-2006, 05:23 PM
although it is way early into the season, Barbosa gets my vote for Most Improved Player.

Nash...possible MVP...again!? His #'s are better so far ;)

money_shot
12-07-2006, 05:33 PM
em2squad........... lovin the avatar..:tits:
but back on subject. i'd really like to see boston get a win against the suns. don't get me wrong, i love watching the suns play, but boston is my favorite team. nash is looking like the number one candidate for mvp again. and yes, barbosa is kicking some major ass this year :blunt: woot

jägermeister
12-07-2006, 05:40 PM
seems like majority the east coast teams are really sucking ass so far.

the suns are starting to show a lot of consistency. Hopefully Diaw gets his groove back, seems like he's been struggling a little.

jägermeister
12-07-2006, 08:31 PM
WOW.

What a fucking game. The Suns really wanted that 8th win. Nash's 3 pointer to tie it....insane!

teemfedx
12-07-2006, 08:45 PM
^^^
highest scoring game in the past 8 years...silly...suns win

jägermeister
12-07-2006, 08:55 PM
the bench players better be on point tomorrow night. The starters are gonna need some rest haha

NocturnalEK
12-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Dam double overtime...it was a hella good game

bmxican
12-07-2006, 09:13 PM
em2squad........... lovin the avatar..:tits:
but back on subject. i'd really like to see boston get a win against the suns. don't get me wrong, i love watching the suns play, but boston is my favorite team. nash is looking like the number one candidate for mvp again. and yes, barbosa is kicking some major ass this year :blunt: woot

hahahahahaha half the boston team should be playing hoops in college let alone the nba. I feel bad for pierce that team has a long way to go.

Importech Performance
12-08-2006, 08:42 AM
YAY! Im glad i came home early to catch the Suns Vs Nets game

It was insane!

PS i got to go to the Suns VS Kings Blowout and I didn't know that i could get still tickets so cheap! The best part was PB going for three, three pointers in a row...the crowd was avid!

em2squad
12-08-2006, 09:39 AM
talk about the most anticipated game of the whole season. DAMN it was so good

rushbuster70
12-08-2006, 09:48 AM
that was an awesome game....nash was on fire and that 3 pointer was amazing...

DJ Soysauce
12-08-2006, 10:17 AM
go suns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funky_cornbread
12-08-2006, 10:28 AM
:blunt:

teemfedx
12-08-2006, 07:57 PM
another win even after a 2OT game...nine game win streak

jägermeister
12-08-2006, 09:24 PM
they were actually able to close out a game...big improvement. they did look tired as heck tho.

teemfedx
12-08-2006, 09:33 PM
what do they do with their days off in between 5 game road trips?

money_shot
12-08-2006, 09:44 PM
hahahahahaha half the boston team should be playing hoops in college let alone the nba. I feel bad for pierce that team has a long way to go.

i dont know if i would go as far as saying that they should be playing college ball. don't be hatin. as far as the finals go this year, my pick is Dallas taking it all. i'll even put money on it.:) :)

jägermeister
12-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Way to early to say who can win it. Last year everyone thought it was Dallas or San Antonio. Waay to early :)

-Hollister-
12-08-2006, 10:44 PM
i think the suns are always a major contender in the finals. they know hot to get the job done. but dallas is showing a strong side once again this year...the finals should be AWESOME.

bmxican
12-08-2006, 11:24 PM
beat the Celtics just like I thought.

Neebs
12-08-2006, 11:31 PM
9 straight wins ftw.

bmxican
12-10-2006, 10:43 PM
10 in a row bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

jägermeister
12-10-2006, 10:45 PM

I'm good! haha tomorrow's game is gonna be good, Orlando has a winning record. May not mean much but still.

bmxican
12-10-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm good! haha tomorrow's game is gonna be good, Orlando has a winning record. May not mean much but still.

hell no!! Even more of a reason to put a smack on them guys!! Lets sweep the "WEAK" coast baby!

jägermeister
12-11-2006, 07:36 PM
hell no!! Even more of a reason to put a smack on them guys!! Lets sweep the "WEAK" coast baby!

And that they did. Only caught bits of pieces of it and half of the final quarter. Up next, Miami :swallow:

tyreek
12-11-2006, 07:56 PM
the 3rd quarter went very well.

1 point 6
12-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Next game is Miami in a couple days, thoughts?

-Hollister-
12-11-2006, 08:41 PM
should be a pretty good game...although miami isn't nearly as good as they were last year, IMO.

blacksihatch
12-11-2006, 09:37 PM

think they'll take the Heat by 10 points

jägermeister
12-11-2006, 10:31 PM
If the suns continue to play D like they have they'll do good. If they're able to contain D Wade they'll be alright, should be a good game tho.

bmxican
12-11-2006, 10:48 PM
If the suns continue to play D like they have they'll do good. If they're able to contain D Wade they'll be alright, should be a good game tho.

Wade can go ahead and score 40 pts, not like the heat are gonna be able to score with us. Heat cannot run, do you guys not remember last year? We KILLED the heat and they were huffin and puffin.

jägermeister
12-13-2006, 08:47 AM

D. Wade will be out performing oral...I mean having oral surgery! haha as long as the Suns don't go in thinking easy win, Miami is going to get a beatdown.

1 point 6
12-13-2006, 10:12 AM
Miami was going to get beat with Wade, those old guys cant run with the Suns.
12th straight baby.

Importech Performance
12-13-2006, 10:13 AM
Yeah Wade is out....another easy blowout comming tonight!

jägermeister
12-13-2006, 10:37 AM
My prediction:
Suns 112
Heat 83

1 point 6
12-13-2006, 10:50 AM
My prediction:
120 Suns
105 Heat

funky_cornbread
12-13-2006, 10:53 AM
do other people find defensived minded nba games boring?

if you can't score 100 i'd rather watch paint dry.

apSquidFace
12-13-2006, 10:56 AM
im actually scared...these are the games we dont do well in. over the last few years some of our most dissapointing losses have come to teams that suck hard....and without shaq or wade they def. suck hard. not to mention J wil's knee is still hurt and he cant play much more than 25 minutes yet! so yes, we should blow them out but the suns past haunts them!

jägermeister
12-13-2006, 11:51 AM
im actually scared...these are the games we dont do well in. over the last few years some of our most dissapointing losses have come to teams that suck hard....and without shaq or wade they def. suck hard. not to mention J wil's knee is still hurt and he cant play much more than 25 minutes yet! so yes, we should blow them out but the suns past haunts them!

I'm with ya on that one. But the Heat really don't have an answer for anyone on the Suns. If Barbosa is feeling it, no one can keep up with him. Inside Amare & Thomas can compete with Zo and the guy that looks like the character in Stargate SG-1 (Antwan or whatever). Nash will create the plays easily. I see the bench players getting some playing time as well.

apSquidFace
12-13-2006, 12:20 PM
I'm with ya on that one. But the Heat really don't have an answer for anyone on the Suns. If Barbosa is feeling it, no one can keep up with him. Inside Amare & Thomas can compete with Zo and the guy that looks like the character in Stargate SG-1 (Antwan or whatever). Nash will create the plays easily. I see the bench players getting some playing time as well.

I hope they do but it’s important to get this win it will be the longest since 1992 and be a great motivator for future games. With the dec. schedule the way it is the only team we should have trouble with is the nuggets and we should still run them out. With Odom out for a month its time to make our move for a commanding lead in the division. It would be nice to hit the playoffs with a better record than the mav's so if we have to play them again we get home court adv.. *crossing fingers*

straywalker
12-13-2006, 01:24 PM
they were actually able to close out a game...big improvement. they did look tired as heck tho.

yeah they in the first half. but damn they came back strong and held it.

damn good game! 11 straight wins in a row and ties with LA Lakers woot!

straywalker
12-13-2006, 01:25 PM
what do they do with their days off in between 5 game road trips?

uhhh, golf and go to clubs, buy expensive shit! yah know the usual baller things people do who have too much money haha

straywalker
12-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Did we already talk about on there how they went back to the original leather ball now? if so i missed it doh!

i agree they should of tested the ball first or consulted the players and generated a Poll of what the NBA players prefer.

jägermeister
12-13-2006, 01:59 PM
I think going back should have waited til next season. I think a lot of the players have gotten used to it by now.

Evil Empire
12-13-2006, 02:22 PM
I think going back should have waited til next season. I think a lot of the players have gotten used to it by now.

yeah it's gonna mess up the feel and rhythm again

apSquidFace
12-13-2006, 02:29 PM
i dont think that it will be that big a deal. they have adjusted but have also been playing with the leather ball their whole lives or close to it through highschool college and now the nba. i give it a week or two and they will feel right back at hom. just like riding a bike....

funky_cornbread
12-13-2006, 03:13 PM
two more hours before tip off!

happy hour and suns games go together like dicks and chicks.

jägermeister
12-13-2006, 04:33 PM
two more hours before tip off!

happy hour and suns games go together like dicks and chicks.

lol are you talking about chicks that have dicks...??? lol

we need to set up an AZHT Suns Game Night Meet.

straywalker
12-13-2006, 05:08 PM
lol are you talking about chicks that have dicks...??? lol

we need to set up an AZHT Suns Game Night Meet.

Dude! good idea!

Are you in the east valley i forget who's screen name belongs to who anymore haha, im getting old!

i'll be 25 in 14 days... yikes!

jägermeister
12-13-2006, 05:36 PM
nah i'm in the west valley :( I'm Leon's brother btw ;)

jägermeister
12-13-2006, 07:49 PM
That was scary. The game was going almost how you would have thought it would go...then they just collapsed in the 4th lol

A win is a win tho! on to #13!!!

1 point 6
12-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeet game, 12 straight 1st time since 92!

em2squad
12-13-2006, 08:27 PM
hey you guys should go to sports chalet and purchase rebok merchandise for 50 bucks and over and receive 2 free suns tickets! might i add they are some damn good seats! perfect for those winning streaks

jägermeister
12-13-2006, 11:01 PM
yea i saw that! im def. gonna check it out.

bmxican
12-13-2006, 11:39 PM
we gonna whoop Golden State easy on friday.

-Hollister-
12-14-2006, 04:11 AM
i like the idea of an AZHT suns meet...Buffalo wild wings FTW! lol at least in prescott :crazy:

1 point 6
12-14-2006, 10:56 AM
we gonna whoop Golden State easy on friday.

golden state isnt that bad, 9-9 in the conference but only 1-6 on the road.

Washington Post Article
At the moment the Suns are on such a roll they look like the Harlem Globetrotters playing against the old Washington Generals.

bmxican
12-14-2006, 11:57 AM
golden state isnt that bad, 9-9 in the conference but only 1-6 on the road.

Washington Post Article

They got Dunleavy man!!! We will beat them regardless anyways, Don Nelson hates the way we play:blunt:

blacksihatch
12-14-2006, 11:01 PM
They got Dunleavy man!!! We will beat them regardless anyways, Don Nelson hates the way we play:blunt:

2x
i say Suns by 12

jägermeister
12-14-2006, 11:07 PM
looks like GoldenState had a close game with Houston tonight, Warriors won by 2, so chances are they're legs won't last against the Suns tomorrow.

Evil Empire
12-15-2006, 04:14 AM
hey you guys should go to sports chalet and purchase rebok merchandise for 50 bucks and over and receive 2 free suns tickets! might i add they are some damn good seats! perfect for those winning streaks

that was fuckin gay, I went and the only stuff they had from reebok were suns jerseys (already have some, dont need em) nfl jerseys (same shit) and ONE pair of basketball shoes

Importech Performance
12-15-2006, 06:15 AM
that was fuckin gay, I went and the only stuff they had from reebok were suns jerseys (already have some, dont need em) nfl jerseys (same shit) and ONE pair of basketball shoes

Damn that sucks! Which one did you go to? And does anyone know where those tickets are at? Lower Level maybe I hope?

Evil Empire
12-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Damn that sucks! Which one did you go to? And does anyone know where those tickets are at? Lower Level maybe I hope?

I went to the one on Happy Valley by the I-17...its awesome if you get a jersey though, its perfect. Buy a suns jersey and wear it to the game you go to for free...but its gay, you have to get either an nfl jersey, suns jersey or the ONE pair of reeboks they had. And I heard they were good tickets...

apSquidFace
12-15-2006, 06:33 AM

what makes you think that? Don Nelson created "small ball" dude...mike diantoni only perfected it. Don loves the way we play if you havent noticed the warriors are trying to do the same thing this year, remember Don created this system mike only made it better.

here is one article

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/basketball/nba/golden_state_warriors/16173953.htm

and there is much more on his style all over nba.com, google etc.

funky_cornbread
12-15-2006, 02:36 PM
don nelson - "you like my steez?"

mike diantoni - "i like your style son."

blacksihatch
12-15-2006, 07:42 PM
GS GETTING SCHOOLED

bmxican
12-15-2006, 07:59 PM
what makes you think that? Don Nelson created "small ball" dude...mike diantoni only perfected it. Don loves the way we play if you havent noticed the warriors are trying to do the same thing this year, remember Don created this system mike only made it better.

here is one article

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/basketball/nba/golden_state_warriors/16173953.htm

and there is much more on his style all over nba.com, google etc.

Did you not get my sarcasm? OMG!!! I already knew all this shit you are telling me man. I guess I need to start making my sarcasm in red font for now on.:poke:

jägermeister
12-15-2006, 09:14 PM
GS GETTING SCHOOLED

yea the 1st quarter was nice. wtf happened after that. they got lucky with this win.

bmxican
12-15-2006, 10:21 PM
GS scored to easily on our 15+ turnovers we had on this game. However, I saw something good in the suns, because they were able to play some agressive d and come out with the W in a close game!!

blacksihatch
12-15-2006, 10:48 PM
yea the 1st quarter was nice. wtf happened after that. they got lucky with this win.

x2
a W is still a W
but i dont think it was luck the SUNS just stepped it up

JustinD
12-15-2006, 10:51 PM
we are rolling either way....even if we let the teams back in it. that is just to let them think they have a chance, lol. Then we still put em away.

Looking good for the next 8 games or so too, not many real good teams on the horizon. Lets take this streak to 20 @!!!!

jägermeister
12-16-2006, 12:44 AM
we are rolling either way....even if we let the teams back in it. that is just to let them think they have a chance, lol. Then we still put em away.

Looking good for the next 8 games or so too, not many real good teams on the horizon. Lets take this streak to 20 @!!!!

that'd be insane!! anyone know what the nba record is for consecutive wins??

1 point 6
12-16-2006, 01:11 AM
that'd be insane!! anyone know what the nba record is for consecutive wins??

The Lakers in the 70s won 33 in a row and thats the record. Recently the Lakers in 2000 won 19 straight also.

apSquidFace
12-16-2006, 10:51 AM
Did you not get my sarcasm? OMG!!! I already knew all this shit you are telling me man. I guess I need to start making my sarcasm in red font for now on.:poke:

no, no i didnt....this is the internet, i cannot hear your voice and i have no clue who you are...for all i know you could be an idiot!

From now on ill look for red! :thumbup:

jägermeister
12-16-2006, 11:04 AM
Alright, tonight's game:

Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings

@ Arco Arena where the Suns have lost 10 of the last 12 :(

Both teams had a game last night, the Kings were able to overcome a 16 point deficit and beat the Jazz at home, that's a big accomplishment.

Thoughts...???

Evil Empire
12-16-2006, 04:39 PM
suns SHOULD win it tonight...don't know about the score, I'm expecting it to be like usual: suns pull out, other team catches up and takes a small lead, suns jump back on top and hold on for a 2-8 point win

blacksihatch
12-16-2006, 06:46 PM
suns SHOULD win it tonight...don't know about the score, I'm expecting it to be like usual: suns pull out, other team catches up and takes a small lead, suns jump back on top and hold on for a 2-8 point win

i say 10-15, but either way its always :crazy:

jägermeister
12-16-2006, 10:23 PM
And they tied their record!! Great game!! 1st half sucked but they definitely stepped it up in the 2nd half.

teemfedx
12-16-2006, 10:29 PM
they really pushed there to start the 3rd, and they actually finished a close game...looking great...but this schedule is rediculous

1 point 6
12-16-2006, 10:59 PM
it was nice to seem them actually start slow, then come on strong and pull it out. rather than coming on strong and then having to freak out at the end.