PDA

View Full Version : i think this is the spot

cykosyc
03-04-2008, 06:03 PM
anyone know of a good shop that can install a bodykit and paint too at a good afforadable price??

INTEGRA DC2
03-04-2008, 10:09 PM
A BODY KIT.... WHY??? I would say El Camino does a good job

cykosyc
03-04-2008, 11:09 PM
where is el camino?

The God Damn Batman
03-06-2008, 01:56 PM
anyone know of a good shop that can install a bodykit and paint too at a good afforadable price??

I say this with the most respect and kindness possible...
DO NOT go to Diverse motorsport aka DM autoworks!! they are off of Bethany home and I believe like 57th ave or somehting like that cant remeber off the top of my head.

I literally took my car there 12 times just to get my kit put on and painted..
paint STILL sucks and isnt right!! just to give you a little reason why im so strongly against them..Last time I dropped my car off to them was about a month ago...already my side skirt is chipping, and the rear quarters are discolored and faded

i repeat DO NOT GO TO DIVERSE MOTORSPORT..THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DO GREAT JOBS UNTIL YOU SEE ALL THE WORK IN DETAIL!!!!

btw...anyone know what i can do about that?? need some help and wanna try to get a good deal to get this done right! Diverse painted both quiarters, rear bumper (molded) side skirts and front lip.

OH yeah not to mention that my front lip is faded so much to the point that it looks gray (my car is black)
and the overspray on the windowas and finders...god dont get me started!! lol

JUST DONT TAKE THERE MAN..:pissed::pissed:

I heard Krownking is good on here. I talked to him a few days ago and we shoud be settin something up soon here

93silverprelude
03-06-2008, 02:03 PM
I say this with the most respect and kindness possible...
DO NOT go to Diverse motorsport aka DM autoworks!! they are off of Bethany home and I believe like 57th ave or somehting like that cant remeber off the top of my head.

I literally took my car there 12 times just to get my kit put on and painted..
paint STILL sucks and isnt right!! just to give you a little reason why im so strongly against them..Last time I dropped my car off to them was about a month ago...already my side skirt is chipping, and the rear quarters are discolored and faded

i repeat DO NOT GO TO DIVERSE MOTORSPORT..THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DO GREAT JOBS UNTIL YOU SEE ALL THE WORK IN DETAIL!!!!

btw...anyone know what i can do about that?? need some help and wanna try to get a good deal to get this done right! Diverse painted both quiarters, rear bumper (molded) side skirts and front lip.

OH yeah not to mention that my front lip is faded so much to the point that it looks gray (my car is black)
and the overspray on the windowas and finders...god dont get me started!! lol

JUST DONT TAKE THERE MAN..:pissed::pissed:

I heard Krownking is good on here. I talked to him a few days ago and we shoud be settin something up soon here

My advice for you: You get what you pay for(in most cases). Find somewhere else!

The God Damn Batman
03-06-2008, 02:13 PM
i know man but the thing is i spent 2k i know when dealin w/ paint that not really expensive but i dont know it just sucks! wasted 2k....

hatchkid91
03-06-2008, 03:54 PM
dam sucks to be you next time do a little bet of research before you let anyone touch your car at all

The God Damn Batman
03-06-2008, 04:03 PM
tell me bout it..thing is everything looked great until they work onmy car.

Mr.Burner
03-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Southwest Collision
622 S Hacienda Dr # 101
Tempe, AZ 85281

(480) 968-5915