PDA

View Full Version : Diverse motorsports...CRAP

The God Damn Batman
03-06-2008, 03:12 PM
I say this with the most respect and kindness possible...
DO NOT go to Diverse motorsport aka DM autoworks!! they are off of Bethany home and I believe like 57th ave or somehting like that cant remeber off the top of my head.

I literally took my car there 12 times just to get my kit put on and painted..
paint STILL sucks and isnt right!! just to give you a little reason why im so strongly against them..Last time I dropped my car off to them was about a month ago...already my side skirt is chipping, and the rear quarters are discolored and faded

i repeat DO NOT GO TO DIVERSE MOTORSPORT..THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DO GREAT JOBS UNTIL YOU SEE ALL THE WORK IN DETAIL!!!!

btw...anyone know what i can do about that?? need some help and wanna try to get a good deal to get this done right! Diverse painted both quiarters, rear bumper (molded) side skirts and front lip.

OH yeah not to mention that my front lip is faded so much to the point that it looks gray (my car is black)
and the overspray on the windowas and finders...god dont get me started!! lol

JUST DONT TAKE THERE MAN..

I heard Krownking is good on here. I talked to him a few days ago and we shoud be settin something up soon here

RhdRicheeee
03-06-2008, 03:34 PM
KrowndKing 24/7

eatrose
05-23-2008, 11:41 PM
I say this with the most respect and kindness possible...
DO NOT go to Diverse motorsport aka DM autoworks!! they are off of Bethany home and I believe like 57th ave or somehting like that cant remeber off the top of my head.

I literally took my car there 12 times just to get my kit put on and painted..
paint STILL sucks and isnt right!! just to give you a little reason why im so strongly against them..Last time I dropped my car off to them was about a month ago...already my side skirt is chipping, and the rear quarters are discolored and faded

i repeat DO NOT GO TO DIVERSE MOTORSPORT..THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DO GREAT JOBS UNTIL YOU SEE ALL THE WORK IN DETAIL!!!!

btw...anyone know what i can do about that?? need some help and wanna try to get a good deal to get this done right! Diverse painted both quiarters, rear bumper (molded) side skirts and front lip.

OH yeah not to mention that my front lip is faded so much to the point that it looks gray (my car is black)
and the overspray on the windowas and finders...god dont get me started!! lol

JUST DONT TAKE THERE MAN..

I heard Krownking is good on here. I talked to him a few days ago and we shoud be settin something up soon here
QUOTE=raz;917576]

ok i use to work at diverse and this guy is just a complete lie and a hater. i remember when his car came in it was just a total homemade f-up that was done by him and his father. they both work at an ins company and claim to know what good work is. they had painted the car with something black and was just a total mess. craking, faded, not shiny at all look like it was done at construction yard. from the q. panels to th whole body kit paint was cracking and skirts falling off. we had to pretty much sand the parts down to bare metal and plastics to even make the primer stick. forwhatever reason why he's saying he keeps bringing the car back is a total lie. brought it back because he wants it looking brand new from the dealer so we just kept buffing and buffing till hes happy. hes right he brought it i say 3 - 4 times and all we did was buff and retouched up shit that he F"ed up.for him to talk and lie is just not cool, he is the dirtiest customer in the 3 years that i worked there, the interior is a DIRTY MESS. to make judgement you must see the car now. he's hating on these cars cuase he cant afford anything else. all the years ive worked there we have built nothing but show cars, it may not be other peoples taste but they come in asking for it to get done. i havent seen anything that they have built not win any shows but there are mistakes just like any shops. as a matter of fact they when i worked there they had rebuild a 69 charger general lee replica from the ground up for a big customer.

eatrose
05-24-2008, 12:16 AM
besides look at the pics he has up, thats when we finished it.

MrRline2010
05-24-2008, 06:11 AM
i've seen it in person give me a break some spots don't even look like they have paint.... I think it's shotty work..... I do believe that the front lip looks like I could have done better work with a spray can and that's being generous......

jdmeman
05-24-2008, 11:05 AM
dno bout this story man, cause i took my car to this "badass" shop, and ive seen there work, and they realy are "BADASS" i mean their shit that they do is AMAZING, but all the cars i saw wernt BLACK! that is by far the HARDEST color to get done right!!!! you can tell every single little detail on it man.... thats why hardly any people actually paint their cars black.........give them a break bro.......imo

MrRline2010
05-26-2008, 07:46 PM
KrowndKing 24/7

x2 just got my sides back from him best work i've ever seen

JspecSi
05-28-2008, 09:45 AM
x3 i give props to them not only they do exellent work they are cool peeps and their prices isnt so bad.

Rufus
05-28-2008, 09:49 AM
This one is going to settled by an old fashioned cockfight.

The God Damn Batman
06-05-2008, 08:00 AM
QUOTE=raz;917576]

ok i use to work at diverse and this guy is just a complete lie and a hater. i remember when his car came in it was just a total homemade f-up that was done by him and his father. they both work at an ins company and claim to know what good work is. they had painted the car with something black and was just a total mess. craking, faded, not shiny at all look like it was done at construction yard. from the q. panels to th whole body kit paint was cracking and skirts falling off. we had to pretty much sand the parts down to bare metal and plastics to even make the primer stick. forwhatever reason why he's saying he keeps bringing the car back is a total lie. brought it back because he wants it looking brand new from the dealer so we just kept buffing and buffing till hes happy. hes right he brought it i say 3 - 4 times and all we did was buff and retouched up shit that he F"ed up.for him to talk and lie is just not cool, he is the dirtiest customer in the 3 years that i worked there, the interior is a DIRTY MESS. to make judgement you must see the car now. he's hating on these cars cuase he cant afford anything else. all the years ive worked there we have built nothing but show cars, it may not be other peoples taste but they come in asking for it to get done. i havent seen anything that they have built not win any shows but there are mistakes just like any shops. as a matter of fact they when i worked there they had rebuild a 69 charger general lee replica from the ground up for a big customer.

here is the thing with what you are saying. 1st of all i will personally warn you right now dont you ever call out myself or my father again. you know nothing about me, And if your trying to make your shop look a little better, this little statement will not help the situation at all. When I brought the car to the shop I spoke with Alex there. I explained to him that Someone hit me in the rear I got the kit, my father already fixed the dmg to the quarter right near the tail light (which you fail to mention because its better work than you can throw out) we knocked the dents out, applied the mud were it was needed, sanded it down and was ready for the paint. Now my father has painted cars his entire life and actually started as a teen painting back in Ohio. Another thing you fail to mention is that he even brought his car THAT HE PAINTED HIMSELF to your shop when I first took my car there, to ask you about some transmission things on his car. Since your apparently do engine and transmission work there also. when my father started to paint my car he got sick and could not finish it. And since we were not in a paint booth and doing it in the garage the weather, and the dirt was pretty much impossible to get rid of. keep in mind this was last january 07 I beleive when even here in PHX we were getting morning temps of 30-40 degrees. This made the paint very hard to dry etc.. to settle that and make this shorter my dad got sick could not finish it, about a month later after saving some money up i took the car to you. A body shop-just in case you forgot that was what you do there.
Im gonna try to wrap thid up tho, so I took my car there. Spoke with alex he stated that he would buff the entire car. And paint the front bumper and lip, side skirts, both quarters and mold the rear bumper (which he suggested because it would be eaiser and cheaper for me) so i agreed. Dropped it off that following monday. You said the car would be done in a week. This I belive was Feb of last year. i called that monday morning no answer, called in the afternoon still no answer. So I decided to drive by. my car was out front not painted, rear bumper was molded on and it was masked off. I then talked to one of the guys there didnt knwo his name he didnt speak english very well. he said they had trouble with the paint and had to redo of thats fine so the next week the car was done it looked great i was happy all good. Alex said if I see anything just bring it back and will fix.
About 2 weeks later (two weeks cuz We had a family emergency and had to leave the state) I noticed the quarters in direct sunlight looked horrible there was dirt in the paint. called alex dropped it off again. kept car for a week. a week later same thing... this process went on for no lie about 10 month off and one every few weeks. nothing ever done right. And the pin striping on the car was never complete.. which I forgot to mention earlier. Car looked great but only half a pin stip on both sides. I was just so concerned about the paint I didnt worry about it.
during all of this you couds see that all they did was keep the car for a week or longer buff the car for 5 mins and return it to me. The side skirts were never installed properly and give me trouble to this day. there is so much more to this story but I am at work and I need to work lol

Finally last march I took it to you guys for the last time. i figured I would just eat it. and live with it till I can get a good full paint job. The paint on quarters still is not matched the same I know it is newer paint but any reputable shop can match the paint, or at least bled it well enough so that you cant really see the difference. The front lip has overspray, along with the windshield, rear window, both doors, left headlight, spoiler. busted clips in front bumper when it was removed incorrectly. can see the taper where the sides where put on. NOT to mention that when you last retunred the car to me I seriously didnt get the same key that i gave to you for my car! maybe im just trippin bout the last part i dont know but this whole process with the paint has been about a year. your shop sucks, the work on the other cars suck. if you actually look at the work in detail you see the imperfections, runs in the paint, dirt, fubglass material very thin, pinholes just bad.

besides look at the pics he has up, thats when we finished it.

yeah those are pics, see it in person man.

i've seen it in person give me a break some spots don't even look like they have paint.... I think it's shotty work..... I do believe that the front lip looks like I could have done better work with a spray can and that's being generous......

yeah haha you even ran your fingure across the front lip and could hear the overspray!!

dno bout this story man, cause i took my car to this "badass" shop, and ive seen there work, and they realy are "BADASS" i mean their shit that they do is AMAZING, but all the cars i saw wernt BLACK! that is by far the HARDEST color to get done right!!!! you can tell every single little detail on it man.... thats why hardly any people actually paint their cars black.........give them a break bro.......imo

not givin a break to any shop that says the will do one thing, yet does another. i know black is hard.. im not tryin to be a jerk, even if they would have said that black may not match pefectly i would be a little more understnading. but they said nothing.

x3 i give props to them not only they do exellent work they are cool peeps and their prices isnt so bad.

you get what you pay for.. look real closely at the work... ever wonder why thi finished cars are always in the shade when ready to be picked up???

This one is going to settled by an old fashioned cockfight.

im down for a fight...

The God Damn Batman
06-05-2008, 08:02 AM
OH I forgot.. and the car was dirty??? yeah after takin the car for the 5th time with no sucess i started not to care about your convienece any more.

RhdRicheeee
06-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Pics of the car please

ALLMTR_EF8
06-05-2008, 08:25 AM
I smell a E-Thug!!!

AZDC2
06-05-2008, 08:33 AM
Pics of the car please

X2

The God Damn Batman
06-05-2008, 08:53 AM
I smell a E-Thug!!!

by no means am I a thug, and not claiming to be. im just simply warning him to not talk crap about me or my family

The God Damn Batman
06-05-2008, 08:54 AM
i dont have any good pics that highlight the crap work at this time but I will shortly. All the pics i took try to hide the crap work as much as possible. i will get some when i am back in town.

krowndking
06-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Give me a call 602 327 8811.......