PDA

View Full Version : apexi-n1

CarBoNGSR
03-07-2008, 10:44 AM
so i was thinkin about buying this setup for my "s" but i just wanted to know since the hks is similar to it are they both a slanted or angled setup? ive seen some on ludes since i used to have one already come angled just wondering if its the same way with the dc any one know if out the box they like that or most likely ima have to get custom exhaust to get it to look like dat n would 2.5" be a good size for a stock k20a2 motor

EurospecUSDMtyte
03-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Go with the HKS the Apexi is WAYYYYY to loud.

[Q]Powered_ITR
03-09-2008, 12:15 PM
the hks hi power does come angled but it will start melting your bumper eventually, as for the sound i love how deep it is, also if you get it your car will be baffling like crazy. as for the n1 i haven't heard on in person, but i do have the apexi gt spec and i love it, its quite and when you pop vtec it sound smooth and amazing. also baffles like crazy.

CarBoNGSR
03-11-2008, 04:07 PM
yea i was lookin at the apex gt also idk tho i havent heard things about it also no sounds clips. i heard just like a handful on the n1 but to the point were idk if i wanna purchase it of my car or not lol, guess the search continues. i wanted the hks but idk its not that loud enough lol, from what i been hearing on clubrsx n youtube etc. i love the look but for some reason i wanna try the n1. how do u like ur apex gt?

EPthree04
03-13-2008, 11:10 PM
get a hks hipower and a race header. it is a combination for an awesome sound. the n1 is okay but i dont think it looks as good as the hks. the sound is nice and loud but not too annoying. the gt spec is a deep sounding exhaust. imo the powergetter from fujitsubo is the best sounding catback for the rsx.

[Q]Powered_ITR
03-18-2008, 10:48 PM
yea i was lookin at the apex gt also idk tho i havent heard things about it also no sounds clips. i heard just like a handful on the n1 but to the point were idk if i wanna purchase it of my car or not lol, guess the search continues. i wanted the hks but idk its not that loud enough lol, from what i been hearing on clubrsx n youtube etc. i love the look but for some reason i wanna try the n1. how do u like ur apex gt?

i love my gt spec. i'll upload a a sound clip when i get the chance. but if your leaning toward a hi power just be ready for the bumper to melt. lol

DJ Hookid
03-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Comptech. 2.5 Inch INNER diameter piping FTW!

blackouthx
03-24-2008, 04:03 PM
skunk 2 70mm

JDMitation
03-25-2008, 08:10 AM
Comptech. 2.5 Inch INNER diameter piping FTW!

how's that sound?

EPthree04
03-27-2008, 08:49 PM
how's that sound?

amazing! deep but not loud. one of my FAVORITE exhausts! and i have been through ALOT!

gsrek9
08-26-2008, 01:02 PM
apex is quite ive heard

gsrek9
08-26-2008, 01:03 PM
quiet*

bandana2wycked
08-26-2008, 04:21 PM
i have the apex n1 catback with the dc raceheader. its pretty loud in the upper rpms but in the lower its pretty deep and quiet

So Fly
08-26-2008, 05:59 PM
how's that sound?

I roll on a Comptech exhaust, I love it. Has a different sound from the normal BUZZ. It looks stock AND the 2.5 inner diameter is a definite plus!

BTW @TS, the HKS is angled and you can curb any worries of burning your bumper if you get extended hangers. Most 02-04 guys done even have an issue with burning their bumper unless you have a lip kit.

***EDIT***
Damn gsrek9 you brought this ish back up from the dead

elbowpunk
08-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Skunk2 FTW ! love it, add the muffler to keep it a secret on the streets, and take it off and im ready to roar ! idk... but it sounds legit

LONESTAR
08-27-2008, 07:43 AM
amazing! deep but not loud. one of my FAVORITE exhausts! and i have been through ALOT!

true that your a wheel whore and exhaust whore too! CHASE YOUR MY BOY!