PDA

View Full Version : Looks like another honda lost the battle against theives...

super_civic
03-31-2008, 09:24 PM
If anyone has had a white DC2 Integra stolen I think it might have been found...
This Integra turned up down the road from my house. Just like 3 houses down by my mailbox... Its white, slammed on some sort of coilovers. Im not sure what brand I saw but the springs were blue. Not sure what rims they are but theyre pretty ugly.
The intereior of this was stripped pretty bad. The only thing I saw still intact was one driverside seat(delsol seat) and the ebrake handle...Panels were gone, dash pretty much gone, NOTHING.
Myself being dumb and curious, lifted the hood that was popped but not open, and saw nothing...no motor, no tranny, no ac, radiator, ps, nothing but the axels laying there...
Im Sorry to whoever drove it...

Ill try to have pics up soon... I only took 3 pics of it, because its not my car and I dont like taking pics of other people's cars without permission. Even if it is stolen.

1lowtacoma
03-31-2008, 09:31 PM
soo... did you call the cops?

i♥myhonda
03-31-2008, 09:55 PM
call the popo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neebs
03-31-2008, 10:36 PM
Shouldn't have lifted that hood with your hands.

Lozcar
04-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Shouldn't have lifted that hood with your hands.

x2

S!K TEG
04-01-2008, 09:16 AM
yea never touch a stolen car, but just say you were trying to get a vin number to call the cops

super_civic
04-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Fortunately someone called the police...not sure who did? Wasnt me.
And yeah I noticed it was a bad move that i touched the car when i was strolling back down to my house.....
I was contemplating whether or not to call the police because the car was close the back gate of a house which is right next to the mailbox. I went to the house and rang the door bell and waited....no answer, so I rang it like 5 more times. Nothing. So I just went to work, came home at like 9 and it was still there. The police came this morning to pick it up. There was a cop in a Sheriff SUV writing some stuff and a tow truck pulling up as I was leaving to school.
Its gone now.

jdmcivic1
04-02-2008, 10:35 AM
damn sucks for the owner of the car

boostedrex
04-02-2008, 01:52 PM
sorry to hear

LatinDC2
04-03-2008, 03:13 PM
thats my homies teg marios...now hes selling the shell..u can post the pics bro

fnavajr
04-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Fortunately someone called the police...not sure who did? Wasnt me.
And yeah I noticed it was a bad move that i touched the car when i was strolling back down to my house.....
I was contemplating whether or not to call the police because the car was close the back gate of a house which is right next to the mailbox. I went to the house and rang the door bell and waited....no answer, so I rang it like 5 more times. Nothing. So I just went to work, came home at like 9 and it was still there. The police came this morning to pick it up. There was a cop in a Sheriff SUV writing some stuff and a tow truck pulling up as I was leaving to school.
Its gone now.
that wasnt a smart idea in ur part 2 go and look at the car. Lets hope u dont become a suspect.

Boosted_EK4
04-09-2008, 04:12 PM
shit sucks sorry to hear

dluv-22
04-14-2008, 12:04 AM
yep_sorry_Mario....da_good_news_is_I_took_the_shel l_off_his_hands....wish_it_were_under_different_ci rcumstances_tho