PDA

View Full Version : how would these look

AAAZ_Tuner
04-01-2008, 12:23 PM
just wondering how these would look on my silver ep3 16's of course and im getting a carbon fiber lip kit i think it would look good.
http://www.wheelmax.com/_images/products/EXEL-GT-S-BK_z.gif

Mr.HondA
04-01-2008, 12:48 PM
they would probably look ok but black with chrome lip is freaking everywhere. everyone has black with chrome lip and its so played out. i would go with maybe a diff color or something or one whole color. they also look like the rays g-games

LONESTAR
04-01-2008, 03:00 PM
They would look clean on your ep do what you want with it man peeps give diff opinions that's just my .02. I know the previous owner of your ep3 man I gave him shit dor putting on those bling bling wheels on there. The guys name is eddie if you ever comeout to the pavilions on a saturday you will see him fo sho he traded it in for a 350 z

AAAZ_Tuner
04-01-2008, 11:47 PM
really cool cuz i wanna know what all he had done to that car cuz there is wires and screw holes all over that car?

Hopeless EP3
04-02-2008, 12:21 AM
I think they'll look good

as long as you like them then they will look good

LONESTAR
04-02-2008, 11:31 AM
really cool cuz i wanna know what all he had done to that car cuz there is wires and screw holes all over that car?

It was stripped for a while and he had a sound system too that might be the why there's a lot of wires if you ever wanna come up and chill dude hit me up usually I am the only ep3 out here actually hanging out with peeps. I'd be nice to have another oddesey to roll with lol!

vtecthis
04-02-2008, 12:18 PM
It was stripped for a while and he had a sound system too that might be the why there's a lot of wires if you ever wanna come up and chill dude hit me up usually I am the only ep3 out here actually hanging out with peeps. I'd be nice to have another oddesey to roll with lol!

wtf

LONESTAR
04-02-2008, 12:47 PM
wtf
What do you mean wtf? Nugga you never come out only seen you @ the cayon once and last sunday man but I know why you don't run the cayon in a group tho I am with you on that we should hang out with scott sometime man

AAAZ_Tuner
04-02-2008, 01:06 PM

will do cuz i move down to the west valley in june cuz im going to UTI so im gonna need some peeps seeing as how ill be new

AAAZ_Tuner
04-02-2008, 03:01 PM
i got it. its gonna take me a little while short on money right at the moment but i got a guy thats gonna take the chrome lip and make it blue cuz the color set up for my car is gona be silver black and blue i think it'll look sic

LONESTAR
04-02-2008, 04:18 PM
will do cuz i move down to the west valley in june cuz im going to UTI so im gonna need some peeps seeing as how ill be new

Cool man hit me up when your down here