PDA

View Full Version : V-AFC2 Basic Settings

Ryan
04-02-2008, 02:46 PM
After installing the A'PEXi V-AFC2 my car is slower and has a lot less power. My 93 Si hatch is totally stock D16z6 and I am just wondering if anyone knows the basic Setting so I can at least return to normal until I can get it tuned by Joe. If anyone has a NA SOHC I would like to know what your tuned settings are, then I can put everyones setting together and get at least a general idea. Thanks to Everyone who post there settings.

Ryan
04-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Anyone>????

Ryan
04-06-2008, 12:34 PM
bump

jake2001z001
04-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Check turbod16.com they all use AFC hacks, so im sure they know the stock settings

Ryan
04-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks but I coulnt find anything there.

Agent Smith
04-07-2008, 12:20 PM
why are you using a V-AFC2 on a stock engine? or hell why are you using one at all? uberdata, crome pro etc are a million times better for the same if not less cost...

superfaststreetracer
04-07-2008, 12:21 PM
hey i have a d16z6, i would love to help out, but i have no effing idea what my settings are. lol its pretty much stock with bolt ons. sorry i couldnt help

Ryan
04-07-2008, 12:32 PM
why are you using a V-AFC2 on a stock engine? or hell why are you using one at all? uberdata, crome pro etc are a million times better for the same if not less cost...

Haha LOL, Just picked it up for a good deal a long time ago and want to find tune some things, She is running a little rough and a little slow. Thanks for telling me whats cheaper but ehh,, I already got it so why not use it right?

hey i have a d16z6, i would love to help out, but i have no effing idea what my settings are. lol its pretty much stock with bolt ons. sorry i couldnt help

Then why post, LMK if you get the settings. Thanks

Agent Smith
04-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Haha LOL, Just picked it up for a good deal a long time ago and want to find tune some things, She is running a little rough and a little slow. Thanks for telling me whats cheaper but ehh,, I already got it so why not use it right?

Why not? Because you can fuck up your motor trying to "tune" your engine without knowing what your doing, without having a wide band, and without having the proper software/hardware...
You said yourself it ran better with the stock ecu, & odds are it will always run better with the stock ecu, honda never skimped on the tuning, it's pretty damn good to begin with.

ownercarry
04-12-2008, 10:44 PM
just zero everything and then ask your buttdyno if it's different. honestly, the butt dyno is bs. but if you think it's better, then get it tuned on a dyno. see locash or xact.

Ryan
04-13-2008, 05:06 PM
just zero everything and then ask your buttdyno if it's different. honestly, the butt dyno is bs. but if you think it's better, then get it tuned on a dyno. see locash or xact.

Haha, :funnypost: