PDA

View Full Version : zdyne help!!!!!

badassteg
04-13-2008, 06:08 PM
i a 90 da obo ls/vtec....runing a zdyne pm6.....it run good for bit...and then i get code 1 o2 senoer..and it runs like shit....i kown this ecu work for the car but shit...when it frist runs in the moring it reads rich.....and then goes lean....i have a a/f gauge i no there are not accurate but it has to close....if anybody can help..ps i have changed the 02...twice....help

Weeman
04-13-2008, 09:32 PM
do you have an aftermarket header? if so, the o2 is probly in the collector and is to far downstream and isnt being heated properly. you meed to go to bap and buy a 3 wire heated o2 sensor for like a ford or something. you need signal, heater and ground. then you just connect the signal wire to your signal. power to 12 volt constant power but use a relay, and ground to ground. let me know if you need any help installing it.

Mr.Burner
04-14-2008, 12:24 AM
I would take it to joey at Lowcash and have him look at it.....

I know he's played with the Zdyne before. just make sure to have your own cable.

See link

l
l
l
l
l

badassteg
04-14-2008, 06:40 AM
do you have an aftermarket header? if so, the o2 is probly in the collector and is to far downstream and isnt being heated properly. you meed to go to bap and buy a 3 wire heated o2 sensor for like a ford or something. you need signal, heater and ground. then you just connect the signal wire to your signal. power to 12 volt constant power but use a relay, and ground to ground. let me know if you need any help installing it.

i have a header but thne 02 senosor is upstream.......and well a heated o2 work like a 95 honda.....and well that really work...........and i dont have the $$$ to go to joe!

Weeman
04-14-2008, 09:42 AM
i have a header but thne 02 senosor is upstream.......and well a heated o2 work like a 95 honda.....and well that really work...........and i dont have the $$$ to go to joe!

I had a customer call in and that was his problem on a EF hatch w/ a b series motor. If you want, PM me your number and ill try to help you figure it out more.