PDA

View Full Version : The cheapest track day & time attack EVAR!!!

Tage
04-17-2008, 11:47 PM
If you've ever wanted to drive your car on a real race track but didn't want to shell out over $100 for a single day, here's your chance!

http://www.dezodwest.com/dds.htm

I'll be helping the guy run this event. It will be an extremely low traffic event. The max cars on track at the same time will be around 10 total cars on a 1.1 mile course. For the Time Attack portion it will only be 3-4 cars at the same time.

There will most likely be two 10-20 min practice sessions and then 2 timed laps which will be the "Time Attack".

This event is not intended to be an HPDE1 event but Novices are okay due to the format. If you want to start tracking your car I highly recommend NASA's HPDE1 program and move up through the ranks, but this is certainly a one time event where you can "try it out" for very little cash.

ILIKETODRIVE
04-18-2008, 12:05 AM
FIR West? Count me in Tage! :thumbsup:

Nott_Sure
04-18-2008, 12:08 AM
w00t :clapper:

taggart_lumpy
04-18-2008, 12:10 AM
nice

Tage
04-18-2008, 08:21 AM
Go to the website and register (i.e. buy your ticket) now! The event is going to be limited to only 50 entrants for the time attack.

Rufus
04-18-2008, 08:42 AM
I told the Dezod guys I'd be in on this from civicforums.com

BlueTeg
04-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Tage-
Are they going to have separate practice sessions for the street, mild, wild, unlimited guys or is everyone running in the same practice session(s)? Its unclear from his schedule. If they max out the entries (at 50 drivers), and are not planning on having separate practice sessions, how are they going to limit the number of drivers out on track to ~10?

EDIT: n/m the above. I just saw your post on the AX forum. question answered.

- Format of the event will likely be something along the lines of:
o Classroom session
o Parade laps
o Practice #1 (5 groups of 10 cars)
o Practice #2 (5 groups of 10 cars)
o Time Attack (1 warm up, 2 timed laps, 1 cool down / only 3-4 cars on track at the same time)

Kinetic
04-18-2008, 06:35 PM
I was thinking about running...

Tage
04-21-2008, 05:35 PM
I think the guy is just doing trophies.

BlueTeg
04-21-2008, 10:23 PM
How much do you win? Cherry Pickers ...lol

Listen to Bloomberg the mercenary here. LOL.

jeff@loooseboyracing.com
04-22-2008, 12:02 PM
i predict trouble-
no prerequists to get on track,
no instructors,
and its a timed event-

BTLD_LS1
04-22-2008, 12:13 PM
If there are still opening Friday I may just sign up for this. Been dieing to open the beast up!

Tage
04-22-2008, 12:53 PM
If there are still opening Friday I may just sign up for this. Been dieing to open the beast up!

Sounds good! I've been dying to beat up on some V8's! :)

Vtecracer
04-22-2008, 04:25 PM

haha, best post of the day so far!!

:you rock:

ILIKETODRIVE
04-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Me and comptonasskerry are signed up! :thumbup:

Tage
04-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Solid. vtecracer and phantomphil, where you guys at?

Jeff, I think you're right. You should stay home. I don't want to see you going off track again... :)

BTLD_LS1
04-22-2008, 11:25 PM

lol I have no doubt about that. Havent put it thru its paces since its been back together so for all i know itll ball apart int he first corner

comptonasskerry
04-23-2008, 01:37 PM
im in.

Vtecracer
04-23-2008, 03:36 PM
still contemplating this one.... i dont want to hurt my motor too much or risk blowing it up.... still piecing together the new one and its not ready for the track yet. I am going to make the may 3rd event at PIR though.

-cire-

BlueTeg
04-23-2008, 04:03 PM
still contemplating this one.... i dont want to hurt my motor too much or risk blowing it up.... still piecing together the new one and its not ready for the track yet. I am going to make the may 3rd event at PIR though.

This one is at the end of May....so if you're going to the NASA event on May 3/4, why would you not be ready for this one?

Vtecracer
04-23-2008, 04:59 PM
This one is at the end of May....so if you're going to the NASA event on May 3/4, why would you not be ready for this one?

I am trying to limit my track time to minimal to preserve the motor. Not sure which weekend in May i will be installing the new motor.. might be that one since the one before were supposed to be helping Dan at the Enduro at the night event.

Still might make this, not sure......

BlueTeg
04-23-2008, 05:38 PM
I see. So you'll run (read; limp) the May 3/4 event on your current motor, then pull it out and put in the new one afterwards.

Does Jesse have an account on here? We need to get his ass out back out at the track.

Kinetic
04-23-2008, 06:13 PM
I am going to pass

ILIKETODRIVE
04-23-2008, 06:59 PM
I am going to make the may 3rd event at PIR though.

Crappers. I'll be running on the 4th cause I have to work on the 3rd.

boozebag
04-23-2008, 09:06 PM
I see. So you'll run (read; limp) the May 3/4 event on your current motor, then pull it out and put in the new one afterwards.

Does Jesse have an account on here? We need to get his ass out back out at the track.

yeah i'm on here! i'll be out their for sure! me and my dad are working on my crx everyday trying to get things sorted out.. i'm stoked to get back out there tho! :)

bmxican
04-23-2008, 11:39 PM
anyone want to join me? This will be my first time tracking my car and would like some help/advice. I'm gonna order/get my ticket tomorrow 4/25 but wanted to know if anyone willing to help me out.

ILIKETODRIVE
04-24-2008, 12:30 AM
anyone want to join me? This will be my first time tracking my car and would like some help/advice. I'm gonna order/get my ticket tomorrow 4/25 but wanted to know if anyone willing to help me out.

If you're gonna be out there Sunday, I'll point you in the right direction. :thumbsup:

B16offuryz
04-24-2008, 12:41 AM
i wanna go and run!!

bmxican
04-24-2008, 01:24 AM
If you're gonna be out there Sunday, I'll point you in the right direction. :thumbsup:

you willing to help a fellow NUB? hit me up man or text me 602-653-1473:clap:

BlueTeg
04-24-2008, 09:01 AM

I am more than happy to help you (or any of the other "new" guys out there) with the basics so longs at there is adaquate spacing between my run group and yours.

i.e. If you're in rung group 3 and I'm 4. Then it will be too tight.
If you're in 1 or 2 and I'm in 4 or 5 then that would work.

FIR West is a fuuuun track for Hondas.

Phantomeg
04-24-2008, 02:17 PM
I'll be there with boozebag and vtecracer!!!!

bmxican
04-24-2008, 03:50 PM
I am more than happy to help you (or any of the other "new" guys out there) with the basics so longs at there is adaquate spacing between my run group and yours.

i.e. If you're in rung group 3 and I'm 4. Then it will be too tight.
If you're in 1 or 2 and I'm in 4 or 5 then that would work.

FIR West is a fuuuun track for Hondas.

thanks man!! I'm going to order my ticket tonight!:clap:

BlueTeg
04-24-2008, 05:01 PM
yeah i'm on here! i'll be out their for sure! me and my dad are working on my crx everyday trying to get things sorted out.. i'm stoked to get back out there tho! :)

LOL, love the screen name!!!
You must be one of those forum 'lurkers".

SlowCivicHmm
04-29-2008, 02:10 AM
yeah Imma pass running this one.....but will try to show up to lend any help needed.....

I have PIR May 3 & 4...

then FIR West May 9-10-11th

FIR Main May 24th....

I need a weekend off!! hahaha

my current best time @ FIR west is 1:14.1......good or bad??

topramn
04-29-2008, 09:21 PM
slow.....................jk.. hahah

SlowCivicHmm
04-29-2008, 10:45 PM
slow.....................jk.. hahah

probably is....but I have 100whp...and less torque than that....LOL

I keep up with PS3 race group times......well in PASA anyway....

topramn
04-30-2008, 10:02 AM
ps3? they dont have FIR West in gran turismo!

02BLKCIVIC
04-30-2008, 10:28 AM
so i need a helmet...

dezod for $100 the best price?

BlueTeg
04-30-2008, 11:29 AM
I have a helmet I can "rent" you. Unfortunately this group doesn't have loaner helmets.
$100 deposit for the helmet, you get $80 back at the end of the event.

I think the track portion is only $70 bucks.

02BLKCIVIC
04-30-2008, 11:49 AM
ill let you know as we get closer to the date^

thanks

SlowCivicHmm
04-30-2008, 08:27 PM
ps3? they dont have FIR West in gran turismo!

THIS NIGGGUH!! hahahahaha

nah homie PASA has PS1/PS2/PS3 race groups....very similar to the PT classing I believe....

topramn
04-30-2008, 08:55 PM
ya dood.. i know.. i been doing my research on you guys..

BlueTeg
05-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Just registered for the time attack. Fun course for Hondas!!...lots of run off room for those of you concerned about tracking your daily driver.

SlowCivicHmm
05-26-2008, 03:15 AM
Any Spots Left??

SlowCivicHmm
05-26-2008, 04:24 AM
fuk..I just read brady will be there...LOL....stock type r....

hmmmm if I can still join imma run R's... so thats 1 point...hmm

brb

SlowCivicHmm
05-26-2008, 04:43 AM
Hmmm

I'll be FWD Mild Class......and a Honda...

-gutted, SOHC, i/h/e/flywheel/pulleys/suspension/R comp's (Thx gabe) & one Joser driving.....

who else is running and in what class are you??

I'm contimplating signing up...I've ran West many times, but for 2 10 min practice and a TA sessions i atleast want my $$ to go for my trophy...jajjajaja

I read up on the event....race and show huh??

we should have a show category for just the racers........

gabe's beateR vs my beater!! lol

Tage
05-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Joser! You've been contemplating too long. The price used to be $70 and I believe it's up to $90 and will increase even more if you continue to wait.

I'll be running FWD Unlimited. The NAWS is too much fun to not hit it. Plus I'm hearing there will be a 750HP+ Viper there that I want to go heads up against.

ILIKETODRIVE
05-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Plus I'm hearing there will be a 750HP+ Viper there that I want to go heads up against.

At FIR West? Holy hell!

SlowCivicHmm
05-26-2008, 01:05 PM
I know Tage...but like I mention to a few over the weekend...i didn't sign up for Main till Wed night @ 2am due to not having tires.....Gabe came thru with the R's and they have another event on them I think....so why not..jajajaja

Imma sign up after I do bills tonite...

Also, need help for the event let me know bro..i'm always down to help..

Simon u in mild??

SlowCivicHmm
05-26-2008, 02:22 PM
ALL SIGNED UP!! Damn imma be broke!! lol

Tage
05-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Sweetness! Dude your car looks gangsta (in a good way) with the 13's!!!

Come see me at the event and I'll let you know if I need any help. Thx dude!

SlowCivicHmm
05-26-2008, 03:03 PM
the 13's are missing the D's!! lol....

Thx dude....I'm tempted to try a splitter.....ever think of a rear diffusor??

HD Tuning OWNS!!

BlueTeg
05-27-2008, 09:19 AM
who else is running and in what class are you??

we should have a show category for just the racers........
gabe's beateR vs my beater!! lol

The BeateR = FWD Wild

Milano Pink hood and herpes fender own you....

SlowCivicHmm
05-27-2008, 09:30 AM
primer black hood and racer tape X's might stand a chance!! who else will be in Mild?

Simon?? Kerry?? Phil?? I don't know who else on AZHT is running...

Tage
05-27-2008, 10:48 AM
With your current ride height (on the 13's), I think you'll rip a splitter off the car. Regardless, a splitter will certainly NOT hurt your times. I'd say it could only help.

There's actually going to be a bunch of people between this board, CRA/NASA, and SCCA Solo folks. My guess is around 20+ (<-- which will be nearly half the entrants) and the rest will be Dezodwest people/cars we've never seen before.

Folks that I know:

- Joser (FWD Mild)
- Gabe (FWD Wild)
- Phil (FWD Wild)
- Eric (FWD Stock)
- Brady (ITR - FWD stock or maybe FWD mild)
- Manfred (local autoxer with a Celica - FWD Stock)
- Justin (local autoxer with a 750+ HP Viper)
- Brian (local autoxer - Camaro Race car in Unlimited)
- Doug (Elise - RWD Mild)
- Jeremy (240SX? - RWD Mild)
- Paul B (local racer - FWD Wild)
- Me (Unlimited)
- Several local autoxer Mini's (I can't remember all their names at the moment)
- A few local autoxer Mazda's (I can't remember all their names at the moment)

SlowCivicHmm
05-27-2008, 12:29 PM
With your current ride height (on the 13's), I think you'll rip a splitter off the car. Regardless, a splitter will certainly NOT hurt your times. I'd say it could only help.

There's actually going to be a bunch of people between this board, CRA/NASA, and SCCA Solo folks. My guess is around 20+ (<-- which will be nearly half the entrants) and the rest will be Dezodwest people/cars we've never seen before.

Folks that I know:

- Joser (FWD Mild)
- Gabe (FWD Wild)
- Phil (FWD Wild)
- Eric (FWD Stock)
- Brady (ITR - FWD stock or maybe FWD mild)
- Manfred (local autoxer with a Celica - FWD Stock)
- Justin (local autoxer with a 750+ HP Viper)
- Brian (local autoxer - Camaro Race car in Unlimited)
- Doug (Elise - RWD Mild)
- Jeremy (240SX? - RWD Mild)
- Paul B (local racer - FWD Wild)
- Me (Unlimited)
- Several local autoxer Mini's (I can't remember all their names at the moment)
- A few local autoxer Mazda's (I can't remember all their names at the moment)

Looking good...looks like i'm screwed if Brady runs the Try ARRRH!! On R's....DOH!!

yeah I need to raise the rear a bit and the front....I love the way it sat on the 15's but i'm def getting 13's to track on, the gearing is just amazing!! I picked up a whole gear on main's straight I coulda hit 5th on a DX!!

What do you run on West??

ILIKETODRIVE
05-27-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm gonna be in the lowest FWD class. Basically stock EG hatch.

:sleep: I mean :clapper:

SlowCivicHmm
05-27-2008, 06:51 PM
its all driver simon!!! lol

u miss the D!!!!

Ryan
05-27-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm gonna be in the lowest FWD class. Basically stock EG hatch.

:sleep: I mean :clapper:

Blown rings and totally stock, Umm, no, I will be the slowest

ILIKETODRIVE
05-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Blown rings and totally stock, Umm, no, I will be the slowest

I didn't say I was going to be the slowest. :thumbsup: :snookems: :type:

SlowCivicHmm
05-27-2008, 11:45 PM
I'll hold it down for th D series....lol

boymeetsfence
05-28-2008, 12:00 AM
I wish I had joined this forum sooner so I could have bought a ticket!!!!
I'm dying to really test out the effectivness of the SH with suspension upgrades...

SlowCivicHmm
05-28-2008, 12:41 AM
there should still be tix available...

www.dezod.com

ek4 hatch
05-29-2008, 05:11 AM
im going to this but this time im taking sun block. im all sun burned from last week at the nasa event

Tage
05-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Looking good...looks like i'm screwed if Brady runs the Try ARRRH!! On R's....DOH!!

yeah I need to raise the rear a bit and the front....I love the way it sat on the 15's but i'm def getting 13's to track on, the gearing is just amazing!! I picked up a whole gear on main's straight I coulda hit 5th on a DX!!

What do you run on West??

Yeah, any Honda with relatively low power should be running 13's IMO. The tires are cheap, the gearing is better (usually) and the lower center of gravity certainly doesn't hurt.

My shock valving, alignment settings, tires, wheels, power levels, aero and a host of other things have changed since the last time I ran FIR West so simply a *guess* for lap times will be 1:01 - 1:04. A 59.999 would be cool as all hell but I think that would be highly unlikely. I can dream though...

Agent Smith
05-29-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm debating heading out...

Vtecracer
05-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Sorry guys, i am not running...have to work....

ILIKETODRIVE
05-29-2008, 04:19 PM
I won't be running my friends stock-ish EG.

Instead, I'll be running a stock Focus. :ballin:

comptonasskerry
05-29-2008, 07:53 PM
I won't be running my friends stock-ish EG.

Instead, I'll be running a stock Focus. :ballin:

lies it was wheels fool ahahahahahahahahaha i bet u get better time then me fool

Phantomeg
05-29-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm in...

See you guy's on Saturday!!!!!

Tage
05-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Yea Phil! Boo Eric!

So Simon, does your *MOM* know that you're going to be driving her car at the event on Saturday? LOL!

SlowCivicHmm
05-30-2008, 03:42 AM
Its going to be a good weekend...

anyone want to set up a BBQ for us regulars I guess you could call us....lol

Anyone?? I doubt food will be good and or cheap....plus with the show n all....maybe we can have a lil cook out....anyone down??

I'll bring some dogs and buns, but lets see who's all interested......I unfortunately don't have a small grill I could take with me....

SlowCivicHmm
05-30-2008, 03:43 AM
2nd thought...

Tage, your trailer will be our hang out spot.....last I recall, tv? ac...lol?? Or i'm guessing the K took all the $$$$$$ lol jk

Hey Phil, you bringing your tent out again??

SlowCivicHmm
05-30-2008, 03:44 AM
2nd thought...

Tage, your trailer will be our hang out spot.....last I recall, tv? ac...lol?? Or i'm guessing the K took all the $$$$$$ lol jk

Hey Phil, you bringing your tent out again??

I say we all pit together.....top of the hill area right outside pit lane sound good??

Tage
05-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah we can make my trailer the hang out spot. Yes the K-swap drained my funds for the most part (so no generator and AC... yet). However, I do plan on bringing my portable swamp cooler which should keep us nice and cool. We can fill the cooler with buckets as there is water near by. There's also an electrical outlet. I've got a play station if someone wants to bring a TV. I typically have just played the video games in the truck but someone stole the headrest TV's a few weeks ago. Doh!

I will be pitted in the far SW corner of the lot. I will reserve via cones a few spots for you (Joser), Phil and one or two more (most of the people I know will be getting there early to help with setup anyway).

SlowCivicHmm
05-30-2008, 09:48 AM
awwwww snaps....thats 3 EG's so far....

You da man Tage......i'll try to be there lil before 7am to set up pit and help set up if needed...

Is there going to be Tech??

Stop watch timing right?? lol Any idea where start and finish will be?? Turn 1 botom of the hill or mid straight where the AMB stuff was recently installed?

Anywho, car is all prep'd.....oil good, suspension check out fine, bled the brakes...keeping the same pads...slight leak near the oil pan....nothing major....either rear main leaking or oil pan gasket is going out.....

Now she needs a wash and I might do a comp test just to see how the #'s are....

Hows bout that BBQ anyone....

ILIKETODRIVE
05-30-2008, 10:43 AM
Tage, I have a 13" TV you can have for the trailer. It's been sitting in my closet for years, lol.

And no, my mom doesn't know. :P

Phantomeg
05-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Thanks for holding down a spot for us Tage...What time will you be getting there in the morning??

Phantomeg
05-30-2008, 04:20 PM
I will be pitted in the far SW corner of the lot. I will reserve via cones a few spots for you (Joser), Phil and one or two more (most of the people I know will be getting there early to help with setup anyway).[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tage...What time will you be getting there in the morning??

Vtecracer
05-30-2008, 08:39 PM
It sounds like you guys are gonna have fuuuunnn. I wish i could come. I am in the middle of working 70 hr weeks for the next 6 weeks. no days off and not off work till 3 pm. I would be there if i wasn't working. I can't let all those eg's take credit for awards... Heck maybe i could win a show award and track award...... best looking dc2/db8 that tracks that i recall in a long time...

SlowCivicHmm
05-30-2008, 11:42 PM
you'll be there in spirit eric..

I'll tailagate someone just for your!! <3!! LOL

I lost a few more LBS on the hatch..should be right at about 2000lbs with no driver 1/2 tank gass....hehe

Tage
06-01-2008, 08:09 PM
FWD Stock
Nolan Whitenack 97 ITR (Silver 4 dr) 1:14.46
Manfred Reysser 01 Silver Celica 1:16.128
Omar Chavez 2006 Sentra Spec V - Orange 1:16.56
Mike Gerard White 2007 Honda civic si 1:17.42
Brian Dudo 03 Mazda Protégé 1:18.22
Fady Salama 05 Sentra Spec V 1:18.31
Simon Pavlick 05 Focus - Yellow 1:18.37
Mark Hamilton 2008 Scion XB 1:19.56
Joshua Gray 08 Scion TC - gray 1:20.18
Clinton Campbell 05 Mini Cooper - Silver DNF

FWD Mild
Kenton Durkee 91 CRX - blk 1:08.16
Todd Houser 2007 Mini Cooper S Blue 1:12.62
Joser Bonillas Green EG Civic 1:14.1
John Holbrook "2007 mini cooper S
Dark Silver, silver stripes, checkered a-panel" 1:15.08
CJ 4dr Integra - black 1:21.35
Evan Meeker 92 Sentra SE-R 1:23.06
Geoff Andolshek Scion tC - White, Dezod Turbo kit 1:27.50

FWD Wild
Gabe Ortega EG Civic - Red 1:09.18
Phil Robles Charcol EG Civic 1:11.97
Daniel James 2005 Mini Cooper S Dark Silver body w/black roof 1:14.63
Suzanne Lipke 2005 MINI Cooper S Liquid Yellow (body) and Black (roof) 1:17.71
Eddie Heng Scion tC - gray 1:19.62
Alaric Egli 99 Dodge Neon - Dark Blue 1:21.62

RWD Stock
George Sklyarevsky Blue 2006 Mazda Rx-8 1:11.63
Will Woodruff 2004 Mazda RX-8 6-spd Silver 1:13.78
Joe Dezod 1:13.88
Ara Shirinian 2006 BMW M3 Mystic Blue 1:14.22
Erick Krewson Mazda RX-8 2005 / Titanium Gray / Red and Black Wheels 1:14.35
Todd Waugh 2005 Mazda RX8 - Black 1:15.57
James DeLong 2008 Blue S2000 CR 1:27.55

RWD Mild
Brian Peters 06 Miata - Gray 1:06.79
Doug Evans 2005 Lotus Elise - Silver 1:07.42
Greg Schriner "1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo
White" 1:10.04
Ryan Johnson 06 Miata - Gray 1:12.76
John Dowling Porsche - Black 1:14.28
Clayton Wilkinson 03 G35 - Silver 1:16.46
Grant Evers 2003 Ford SVT Cobra Mustang, RWD, IRS 1:18.41
Nicholas Khouthong 2004 Infiniti G35 Black 1:20.10
Jeff Abrams 2004 Mazda RX-8 Turbo - Black 1:20.46
Joseph Snyder 2005 Black 350z 1:24.01

RWD Wild
Chris Willson 02 S2000 White 1:06.82
San Tchao 1989' BMW 325i Black (turbo) 1:11.94

AWD stock
Chris Largent 1997 Subaru Impreza L Green 1:18.72

AWD Mild
Kevin Cote 2007 Subaru Imprezza Sti - White 1:12.71
Scott Haag 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 RS, White 1:13.78
Alex Spletter 05 Evo - Yellow 1:14.69
Hoa Tran 04 Subaru Sti 1:20.25
Bear Prather 02 WRX - Silver 1:20.51

AWD Wild
John Miller 98 Impreza DSQ

Unlimited
Jeremy Renshaw Red 240SX 1:05.45
Tage Evanson 95 Honda Civic - White DSQ (1:05.55)
Chris Sienicki 05 Viper Orange 1:07.98
Richard Mazur 1991 BMW 325is, white 1:08.18
Justin Davenport 1996 Dodge Viper - Blue w White Stripes 1:08.23

SlowCivicHmm
06-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Great event....

I wish I woulda felt better though...came home and slept for like 15hrs...plus my knee..

Heat killed me...3rd place @ 1:14.1 huh...i'm happy with that.....on street tires I had 1:14.7....

Considering I was on used R's and miss shifted (DOH!) both my timed laps, i'm happy, I could been in the 1:13.xx's.....grrr...

I was more worried bout Brady..forgot bout Durkee!!

Durkee you da mann bro!! Holding it down with the SOHC!! Too bad I missed that ride along...damn chick on the phone for tow was slow...next time, I'd love for you to drive my car and teach me a few things.....

ILIKETODRIVE
06-01-2008, 10:42 PM
WOOHOO! Top 40 for the stock Focus! :clap: LOL

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Joser Bonillas Green EG Civic 1:14.1 <--D-series

Phil Robles Charcol EG Civic 1:11.97 <--B-series

Watch out Phil, i'm coming to get you!! jajajja

Ryan
06-02-2008, 03:15 AM

Nice, How the heck did you get 90,000+ posts. Are you seriously on here that much in two years?

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2008, 05:53 AM
its a play off my original post count..

II've been around for a long time....original squad member and shit...its been more than 2 years....

ILIKETODRIVE
06-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Yeah, Joser has been around since it was Garage Tuners.

OG-san. :wave1:

EG6-DC2
06-02-2008, 08:30 AM

I think you both need to start watching out!

<-Full interior, street tires, less track time!

Phantomeg
06-02-2008, 08:54 AM

I'm just getting started...I had to take it easy on you guy's!!!!

ILIKETODRIVE
06-02-2008, 09:00 AM

Haha!

Best quote of the day: "Man, those engines sure do come out eaiser than they go in!" :lmao:

SRY Kerry. I wub u. :kiss:

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Yeah, Joser has been around since it was Garage Tuners.

OG-san. :wave1:

I was around before garage tuners.....AZPT!! lol

HT Whore too..

OG I guess you could say...lol

Simon...:you rock:

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2008, 09:40 AM

We should huh.....no way you'd "race" that car out though, its too nice to change...lol....R's are pretty balanced stock/yours has upgrades....still heavy!! lol Perfect DE car IMHO...

Also i'm at 100whp and less torque than that....redline @ 6500....lol

Honda Battle this fall!!!!

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2008, 09:40 AM

WE ALL HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR MR PHIL ROBLES!!! :blunt:

EG6-DC2
06-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Anyone know where the pics are?

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2008, 12:01 PM
That link in my sig should have some up soon I hope...

I know them guys personally, and I could ask them to post up every honda out there if you guys want....plus the focus.....the thing is they make money off people buying prints/frames etc etc.....I'm going to select a shot here soon for the garage wall....

Durka has some good shots of me, but brian@velocity gets places and gets kick ass action shots...

You guys should give them a try, not that pricey either....tell them Joser sent ya...

EG6-DC2
06-02-2008, 12:34 PM
That link in my sig should have some up soon I hope...

I know them guys personally, and I could ask them to post up every honda out there if you guys want....plus the focus.....the thing is they make money off people buying prints/frames etc etc.....I'm going to select a shot here soon for the garage wall....

Durka has some good shots of me, but brian@velocity gets places and gets kick ass action shots...

You guys should give them a try, not that pricey either....tell them Joser sent ya...

I checked them earlier, but they weren't up yet. I guess I will just keep dropping by to see when they add them. :thumbsup:

boostedrex
06-02-2008, 12:37 PM
cant wait to get the teg done for i can get some track time in, trying out the new susp

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2008, 02:24 PM
yo boostedrex....you need not finish anything...

stock form go out and drive, its about seat time and practice......I tracked a stock RSX-S so much fun.........

Tage
06-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Phil's driving definitely impressed me. So did Nolan in the ITR since he was pretty new I believe. Kenton did an amazing drive with the SOHC! West is definitely a momentum track though. It definitely does NOT favor/bias cars with lots of power unlike PIR and FIR Main.

I wish my car was running right so I could have seen what it really was capable of. :-(

Vtecracer
06-02-2008, 04:20 PM
I wonder how i would have done had i a chance to be out there.... i am definately sure that i could have placed right behind phil....but i would be classed stock...so maybe first?? guess i will never know.... new car will have to be the one to try at the next events!

-E-

Phantomeg
06-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Phil's driving definitely impressed me. So did Nolan in the ITR since he was pretty new I believe. Kenton did an amazing drive with the SOHC! West is definitely a momentum track though. It definitely does NOT favor/bias cars with lots of power unlike PIR and FIR Main.

I wish my car was running right so I could have seen what it really was capable of. :-(

Thanks Tage!!!

I felt pretty good considering that was the first time I'd ever been on the west track...

I wonder how i would have done had i a chance to be out there.... i am definately sure that i could have placed right behind phil....but i would be classed stock...so maybe first?? guess i will never know.... new car will have to be the one to try at the next events!

-E-

We missed you out there Eric...Right behind me meaning that...You could still see me some where up there on track???Just kidding Buddy but, don't underestimate that otheR four door...

Phantomeg
06-02-2008, 05:29 PM
The pictures are rollin in...

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63110

EG6-DC2
06-03-2008, 08:24 AM
The pictures are rollin in...

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63110

The pics were pretty much just of our group!

EG6-DC2
06-03-2008, 11:00 AM

Thanks for the kind words, Tage. I am pretty new, as I have only done a couple events prior.

SlowCivicHmm
06-03-2008, 10:04 PM
some pics are up on the velocity site.......brian is workin on them.....the ones up look great!!

link: http://velocityracingdevelopment.com/#dezodwestcom--firebird-west-f4738

Peep my fav...I might buy this one

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s291/HoseBeee_photo/d4d539b5.jpg

ILIKETODRIVE
06-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Dammit! Where's some sweet body roll action from the Focus? I SO will buy any and all of them, lol.

SlowCivicHmm
06-04-2008, 01:25 AM
jaja, i'll ask brian to make sure he posts your car.....especially if you'll be buying..

I'm buying the above pic next time I see him, going up in the garage...lol

ILIKETODRIVE
06-04-2008, 08:00 AM
jaja, i'll ask brian to make sure he posts your car.....especially if you'll be buying..

Oh for sure I'll buy 'em!

Phantomeg
06-04-2008, 08:52 AM
some pics are up on the velocity site.......brian is workin on them.....the ones up look great!!

link: http://velocityracingdevelopment.com/#dezodwestcom--firebird-west-f4738

Peep my fav...I might buy this one

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s291/HoseBeee_photo/d4d539b5.jpg

Where are the pictures of the gray one...

soooofit
06-04-2008, 10:35 AM
when can I get some driving time on a track as a beginner?

SlowCivicHmm
06-04-2008, 11:00 AM

I emailed him and asked if to post up any honda @ the event and the focus........that I'd referal you guys to him.....

I'll see what I can do....its flash, so it take a grip to load up the pics, and he's camera happy he takes like 1k pics.......

SlowCivicHmm
06-04-2008, 11:01 AM
when can I get some driving time on a track as a beginner?

peep my sig bro...

comptonasskerry
06-04-2008, 11:02 PM

no one wants to see a pos hatch with regas on it this isnt honda-tech. u old fart.

riceboy88
06-04-2008, 11:21 PM
i need to get out there but work owns me

and joser your car looks sick

SlowCivicHmm
06-05-2008, 12:17 AM
no one wants to see a pos hatch with regas on it this isnt honda-tech. u old fart.

jajajaja you are just bitter he stated the fact...

"boy those motor come out easier than they go in"

LOL

wub you kerry!!!!

SlowCivicHmm
06-05-2008, 12:18 AM
i need to get out there but work owns me

and joser your car looks sick

thx bro..

ILIKETODRIVE
06-05-2008, 04:16 AM
u old fart.

lol

EG6-DC2
06-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Oh for sure I'll buy 'em!

And do what? Give it to your Mom for Christmas?

ILIKETODRIVE
06-05-2008, 10:36 AM
And do what? Give it to your Mom for Christmas?

:(

Phantomeg
06-05-2008, 07:10 PM

Damn Kerry...Still talkin shit...I love you man...

How do you like my Regas now???:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

b_c_fisher
06-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Anymore track days coming up?

ILIKETODRIVE
06-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Anymore track days coming up?

July 12th, FIR East
August 16th, FIR West

SlowCivicHmm
06-26-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm having track withdrawls...DOH!!

Vtecracer
06-26-2008, 06:13 PM
me tooo... SOMEDAY i will be back out there.... SIMon knows exactly what i mean.

ILIKETODRIVE
06-26-2008, 06:14 PM
me tooo... SOMEDAY i will be back out there.... SIMon knows exactly what i mean.

LOL

True story no bullshit. :sucker:

JoshDC2
06-26-2008, 10:51 PM
god i hope i can get my car all fuctional by the 12th!!! i need to see what b20 torque feels like on the track

comptonasskerry
06-27-2008, 04:46 PM
i found a pic of an old fart driving a pos eg with the gayest wheels ever on it.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k61/comptonasskerry/phil.jpg

ILIKETODRIVE
06-27-2008, 06:15 PM
i found a pic of an old fart driving a pos eg with the gayest wheels ever on it.

LOL

Some things never change...