PDA

View Full Version : And another one gone.

BlKeJ8
04-25-2008, 09:00 AM
My friends red integra just got stolen last night. It was taken from some apartments on van buren and central. If any body knows or sees it out there please let me know cuz I hate thieves and I've been tryin to meet one so we can "have a talk" . It shouldn't be that hard to spot a red car with two different color seats.

I will post a pic when I get home cuz I writting this from my phone.

teamsol
04-25-2008, 09:02 AM
prob the same people that stole mine a two days ago

BlKeJ8
04-25-2008, 09:10 AM
prob the same people that stole mine a two days ago

You never know they probably did, sorry about your loss. Are you from that area also?

xXRollinXx
04-25-2008, 09:32 AM
i live in phx too :-< sry man

jdmcivic1
04-25-2008, 11:14 AM
damn sucks to hear

Stealthy
04-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Another?? Holy shit, sounds like Chris has been busy.

2CAMSVTEC
04-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Got Mine Stolen Too Last Night!! Probably The Same Fuckin People... Witch Area Do U Live At??

rudsone
04-25-2008, 12:06 PM
Another?? Holy shit, sounds like Chris has been busy.

doh!

RhdRicheeee
04-25-2008, 12:17 PM
This one should get good

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 12:18 PM
peeps need to get familiar with gap coverage if you are going to live in az with a honda.

ya hurd

rudsone
04-25-2008, 12:21 PM
hey squidface.

i heaRd!

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 12:22 PM
keep it real then homiez.

rudsone
04-25-2008, 12:25 PM
whats gap coverage y0

Stealthy
04-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Yea stealth maybe you can do this on in your garage like that em1 you stripped and dumped.

I figured I'd jus let you take it to the junkyard and have it squashed. Maybe it'll end up next to Nike'dSBs car.

honduh_head
04-25-2008, 12:28 PM
Oh this is goona be interesting

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Gap protection is intended to cover the difference between the value of your car at the time it's totaled, stoeln etc. and your outstanding loan balance, which you still are responsible for paying even if your car is sitting under 10 feet of water. Depending on what state you live in and the type of coverage you choose, your insurance deductible may be covered as well.

consider this

Amount you owe on your car $20,000
Your car's book value at the time of theft 15,000
Your insurance deductible 500
Amount the insurance company pays you 14,500
The gap $5,500 (you pay without this insurance)

pretty much if you owe any money on your car, and it gets stolen you get 100% paid back allowing you to get something of the same value of the cost of the car when you first bought it not at a reduced rate due to market standards.

in even simpilar terms. Your car gets stolen you get a check to pay it off and then your insurance buys you a new rizzle.

aight.

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Maybe it'll end up next to Nike'dSBs car.

Hey now easy with this.

SexyHatchie
04-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Oh here it goes...

rudsone
oooooooooooh...too bad my POS is gay.

good info though

Stealthy
that's funny cause they recovered his car un"squashed" , watch out for them guardrails

Yeah, but too bad he didn't get any of the other shit back that was on your car. And it's not my fault that guardrails like thieves cars for late night snack.. Oh well.

honduh_head
I figured I'd jus let you take it to the junkyard and have it squashed. Maybe it'll end up next to Nike'dSBs car.

Oh here we gooooooo

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 12:38 PM
did this guy have some of seans parts? is that what you are saying?

Stealthy
04-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Sorry, I might have to re-think talking shit to this fat fuck, he might pull a gun on me like a little bitch, just ask Robin. Plz don't shoot me, I'm sorry.

Stealthy
04-25-2008, 12:39 PM
did this guy have some of seans parts? is that what you are saying?

SOME??? Are you high, he was driving around with EVERY damn part on that car.. Including those super clean CPFs

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 12:42 PM
SOME??? Are you high, he was driving around with EVERY damn part on that car.. Including those super clean CPFs

sean didnt have cpf's. he had type c's...we knew where those were. wow...good info though thanks.

honduh_head
04-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Oh I'm getting my popcorn for this one....

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Oh I'm getting my popcorn for this one....

as am i now.

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 12:48 PM
lol, proof that alien maker dont have a clue what he is talking about.

what is he talking about then? this shit is over for us sean doesnt care anymore and it wasnt my car so i could care less...but please explain.

Stealthy
04-25-2008, 12:48 PM
lol, proof that alien maker dont have a clue what he is talking about.

Hahaha.. Alien maker, thats AWESOME.. :clapper:

Coming from a piece of shit who COULDN'T lose his virginity until LAST YEAR.. LOL.. My daughter's been alive longer than you've been gettin your little wee-wee wet in a real pussy. LOL

honduh_head
04-25-2008, 12:50 PM
I'm smelling someone getting de-modded....

rudsone
04-25-2008, 12:52 PM
brrrrad!
i added you ;0

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 12:57 PM
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .........hows everyone doing today?

rudsone
04-25-2008, 12:57 PM
oh im down just fine huggy bear

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 01:01 PM
oh im down just fine huggy bear

how bout this weather?

SiR Mikey
04-25-2008, 01:02 PM
how bout this weather?

I'm excited for this rain supposedly coming

Stealthy
04-25-2008, 01:03 PM
lmao. Should have kept it in your pants instead of bringing abominations into this world. Poor midget stealth getting upset cause his dirty laundry is getting aired on azht.

Lol.. I have nothing to worry about, say what you will.. HAHAHAHA

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm excited for this rain supposedly coming

rain rain wash all these theives away.

RhdRicheeee
04-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Suns game tonight!

SexyHatchie
04-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Damn this guy's stolen car thread got ruined. lol.

enigma94
04-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Looks like another stealing spree. Somebody is going to get caught eventually and catch a bullet in the face....

SiR Mikey
04-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Damn this guy's stolen car thread got ruined by a mod. lol.

Fixed and x2

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Damn this guy's stolen car thread got ruined. lol.

dont they always lol

honduh_head
04-25-2008, 01:21 PM
brrrrad!
i added you ;0

;) thanks boo

honduh_head
04-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Well this thread died quickly.

FUK JDM
04-25-2008, 04:10 PM
ima go pee.

Stealthy
04-25-2008, 04:49 PM
Well this thread died quickly.

I was waiting on this "dirty laundry" to be aired about me.. I guess he found tooo much on me, and is just looking for the really good shit. Cause its not like he has any legitimate response to being called out on the numerous cars that he's ripped off, just resorts to trying to talk shit about my kids and dumb shit.. LOL..

Plus, he's prolly tired. That's a lot of cars over the last couple days.. Gone in 60 seconds style.

BlKeJ8
04-25-2008, 04:52 PM
What the Fuck is wrong wit you guys! I posted this this thread so maybe someone can help me and my friend with some info and instead im sitting here wasting my time reading about two people cryin like BITCHES! :argue:
Go find somewhere else to talk shit to each other or why dont you two just settle this face to face trust me I would. :upyours:

Look at this SHIT! OVER 50 POSTS OF NOTHING BUT SHIT!!

The President
04-25-2008, 05:21 PM
yup that's it you have me all figured out.

just FYI everyone stealth is not one to be trusted, he will try to get someone to steal your car if there is something he wants on it. I speak from first hand experience when he contacted me and asked me if I would steal blkmrkts integra cause he wanted the itr seats out of the car. He proceeded to tell me where he parked the car and what time he had classes and what kind of security his car had..... I suppose if I was the thief he tries to make me out to be his car would have came up missing with all the info he as givng out.

and azht makes his shady thieving ass a mod..... Ironic

why would he ask you to steal it?? experience?

BlKeJ8
04-25-2008, 05:22 PM
What The Fuck! Are You Still Going At It! :offtopic2:

The President
04-25-2008, 05:29 PM
i think you're missing the point... why would he ask YOU to steal it? I know stealth pretty well so why would he ask you, and not me? ohh thats right, because I wouldn't know where to begin.

if someone is going to ask YOU to steal a car, there has to be a reason.

honduh_head
04-25-2008, 09:34 PM
i think you're missing the point... why would he ask YOU to steal it? I know stealth pretty well so why would he ask you, and not me? ohh thats right, because I wouldn't know where to begin.

if someone is going to ask YOU to steal a car, there has to be a reason.

i think YOU'RE missing the point. a MODERATOR requested to have someone's car stolen. pretty cut and dry. regardless of who he was asking, a MODERATOR should not be asking these things.

rudsone
04-25-2008, 09:38 PM
come on brad stay out of thisss....

and thank you for bumping this thread because i was about to go look for it.

KingDingaLing
04-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Cause he is a shady fucker. Fatschlong was there he can vouche for him asking

i wasnt there but you told me about it

KingDingaLing
04-25-2008, 09:55 PM
you were there cause you were selling him hx's.

hmmm remember that but dont remember him asking, must of not been paying attention. maybe it was when i was in the gas station.

boostedrex
04-25-2008, 10:06 PM
drama

The President
04-26-2008, 12:16 AM
still no answer to my question...

honduh_head
04-26-2008, 03:40 AM
come on brad stay out of thisss....

and thank you for bumping this thread because i was about to go look for it.
lol that's what i'm here for :)

instigation haha

eklova
04-26-2008, 07:31 AM
: If you are an idiot, you will be made fun of.
: Nobody cares if you're tough in real life.
: As long as there is internet there will be drama.
: The internet makes you stupid.
: The internet is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS.
: Everyone sees what you did there.

makes sense no ?

BlKeJ8
04-26-2008, 10:12 AM
Come on is anybody gonna give some useful info or are you going to keep killing the :d3:thread and cryin like BITCHES :offtopic:

FUK JDM
04-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Come on is anybody gonna give some useful info or are you going to keep killing the :d3:thread and cryin like BITCHES :offtopic:

did you seriously expect some kind of help? Hell for all you know some of the people in this thread probably have your car.

goodluck.

BlKeJ8
04-26-2008, 12:29 PM
did you seriously expect some kind of help? Hell for all you know some of the people in this thread probably have your car.

goodluck.

I think so too but I'm not pointing any fingers. Anyway it doesnt matter anymore because they found the car this morning with no motor, tranny, lower control arms and rear bumper.

boostedrex
04-26-2008, 03:00 PM
damn man that sucks sorry to hear

Boosted_EK4
04-26-2008, 03:04 PM
sucks man sorry

94CivicCX
04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Sorry, I might have to re-think talking shit to this fat fuck, he might pull a gun on me like a little bitch, just ask Robin. Plz don't shoot me, I'm sorry.

Pshhh sounds hot. Wish I was there. You're such a baby.

rudsone
04-26-2008, 03:48 PM
jesus brad..your such a devil

eklova
04-26-2008, 10:57 PM
cant we all just get along ? dring a few beers and grab a couple of hoes ?

DeeDub
04-27-2008, 05:14 PM
i wasnt there but you told me about it

yes you were, we were at quicktrip. in your dads truck

edit.. seen your post a few post up...

apSquidFace
04-28-2008, 07:35 AM
Quite Honestly half of this forum conists of thieves or ex thieves that would come out retirement if you had nice shit they wanted. It sucks because it gives the legit people a bad name and has forced me out of hondas for the most part. Its sad that your car is gone, and its sad that these two dudes (who im sure are both thieves regardless of their defense) cant stop arguing long enough for anyone that may have info to come forward.

Stealth has always been decent in my eyes never really offended me or made himself out to be a jackass. I wont pass judgment for this reason and hope that he turns his life around and focuses on better things rather than taking hard earned money and time from people that dont deserve the shit he puts them through.

Cartman....what can i say, i have no clue who the hell this guy is. all i know is he was a contestant for vote off on the anual vote off thread so enough people wanted him gone and that may speak volumes for what kind of guy he is. However as always i wont pass judgment and hope that he as well will grow the fuck up and makes his own money.

The fact of the matter is, you prolly went to too many meets or posted too many pictures of your car on this forum for your own good. Next Honda you own (if you decide you want another) dont talk to anyone you dont know, and keep your mods/plans to yourself. Personally the only people that ever know what my shit has, are close freinds and family period.

im sorry you are dealing what so many of us already have.

BlKeJ8
04-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Quite Honestly half of this forum conists of thieves or ex thieves that would come out retirement if you had nice shit they wanted. It sucks because it gives the legit people a bad name and has forced me out of hondas for the most part. Its sad that your car is gone, and its sad that these two dudes (who im sure are both thieves regardless of their defense) cant stop arguing long enough for anyone that may have info to come forward.

Stealth has always been decent in my eyes never really offended me or made himself out to be a jackass. I wont pass judgment for this reason and hope that he turns his life around and focuses on better things rather than taking hard earned money and time from people that dont deserve the shit he puts them through.

Cartman....what can i say, i have no clue who the hell this guy is. all i know is he was a contestant for vote off on the anual vote off thread so enough people wanted him gone and that may speak volumes for what kind of guy he is. However as always i wont pass judgment and hope that he as well will grow the fuck up and makes his own money.

The fact of the matter is, you prolly went to too many meets or posted too many pictures of your car on this forum for your own good. Next Honda you own (if you decide you want another) dont talk to anyone you dont know, and keep your mods/plans to yourself. Personally the only people that ever know what my shit has, are close freinds and family period.

im sorry you are dealing what so many of us already have.

I understand completely what you are saying and you are right but it was my friends car not mine and he just bought that car two weeks ago and it stayed at my place the whole time out of sight until a couple of days ago when he started to take his car home. He parked his car at his place for only three days and on the third day it was gone. After having a talk with him and seeing what was left of his car, he said he getting out of the honda game for now.

MrRline2010
04-30-2008, 05:41 AM
didn't know Honda's were a game? Good info sucks to get your shit jacked. Stop living south of the 10 o.O

imm0rtal
04-30-2008, 01:45 PM
yup that's it you have me all figured out.

just FYI everyone stealth is not one to be trusted, he will try to get someone to steal your car if there is something he wants on it. I speak from first hand experience when he contacted me and asked me if I would steal blkmrkts integra cause he wanted the itr seats out of the car. He proceeded to tell me where he parked the car and what time he had classes and what kind of security his car had..... I suppose if I was the thief he tries to make me out to be his car would have came up missing with all the info he as givng out.

and azht makes his shady thieving ass a mod..... IronicAwesome that I got to use this on you and your girlfriend!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/imm0rt41/pot_calls_kettle_black.jpg

Honestly dude, why do you keep up acting like Mr. Goody Two-shoes? We all know you're not that guy, so quit with the fucking charade already.

Thieves in general, I don't give a shit what you do in your off time, that's your business. It's when my car ends up missing that it becomes my business, and unlike Cartman, I don't need a gun to feel big. I prefer the "up close and personal" approach for the likes of the common car thief.

The President
04-30-2008, 02:20 PM
:rflmao: Awesome that I got to use this on you and your girlfriend!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/imm0rt41/pot_calls_kettle_black.jpg

Honestly dude, why do you keep up acting like Mr. Goody Two-shoes? We all know you're not that guy, so quit with the fucking charade already.

Thieves in general, I don't give a shit what you do in your off time, that's your business. It's when my car ends up missing that it becomes my business, and unlike Cartman, I don't need a gun to feel big. I prefer the "up close and personal" approach for the likes of the common car thief.

:rflmao:

I'm glad someone sees the point I was trying to make...

9k All The WAY
04-30-2008, 02:54 PM
Cartman===Wholesaler===Chris
I think this is who this person is?

imm0rtal
04-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Cartman===Wholesaler===Chris
I think this is who this person is?Congrats, you win!

BlKeJ8
04-30-2008, 05:13 PM
didn't know Honda's were a game? Good info sucks to get your shit jacked. Stop living south of the 10 o.O

You really don't know when to quit do you? :smirk: