ur shits weak bro..

SexyHatchie
04-25-2008, 02:01 PM
ur shits weak bro..

lol. Wow!

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 02:04 PM
ur shits weak bro..

huh? what shit? are you being literal? cause last i remember he didnt post anything other than a picture stating we should ban you, and i tend to agree with him.

lil wayne ftmfl :idiot:

SlowLS
04-25-2008, 02:06 PM
huh? im lost

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 02:08 PM
huh? im lost

trust me so are we. ban lil wayne i say

SlowLS
04-25-2008, 02:09 PM

ok, i second the motion ban ban ban

SteadyBoostin
04-25-2008, 02:13 PM

dont argue with apsquidface he will just lock the thread:lame:

oh and thats 3 people that like him i guess you were WRONG?

rudsone
04-25-2008, 02:14 PM
i pitty a f00l!!!!

my99ctr
04-25-2008, 02:14 PM
wezzy is dope face it lil boys n girls

he sucks my left nut

SteadyBoostin
04-25-2008, 02:16 PM
he sucks my left nut

dam hardass:rflmao:

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 02:21 PM
ur shits weak bro..

:you rock:

I was not aware we were having a 'tough/weak shit' contest.

dam hardass:rflmao:

Hello kettle...

apSquidFace
04-25-2008, 02:25 PM
dont argue with apsquidface he will just lock the thread:lame:

oh and thats 3 people that like him i guess you were WRONG?

i didnt lock it.

Mr.HondA
04-25-2008, 02:27 PM
lil wayne SUCKS!!!!!!!!

SteadyBoostin
04-25-2008, 02:29 PM
i didnt lock it.

my bad,
u can see why i would think you did?

still i count 3 now

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 02:30 PM
lil wayne SUCKS!!!!!!!!

WTF are you talking about?! Lil Weeeeeezy is gangster as fuck!

http://www.urbanworldwireless.com/jackass/kiss.jpg

my99ctr
04-25-2008, 02:31 PM
^^^ hahaha that's how gangstas do it these days

SteadyBoostin
04-25-2008, 02:31 PM
WTF are you talking about?! Lil Weeeeeezy is gangster as fuck!

http://www.urbanworldwireless.com/jackass/kiss.jpg

what does that have to do with his music?

my99ctr
04-25-2008, 02:33 PM
that's him kissing up for a record deal

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 02:33 PM
A lot.

SteadyBoostin
04-25-2008, 02:34 PM
explain???

SteadyBoostin
04-25-2008, 02:35 PM
that's him kissing up for a record deal

would u kiss a guy to be a millionaire?

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Kid I'm not going to argue with you. I'm sure if there was a picture of him sucking off some other dude you queers would still idolize him, maybe even be tempted to suck some weiner yourself.

Just enjoy your mainstream garbage.

my99ctr
04-25-2008, 02:37 PM
would u kiss a guy to be a millionaire?

No i wouldn't I have more self respect than that. I find other ways to make my money

SteadyBoostin
04-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Kid I'm not going to argue with you. I'm sure if there was a picture of him sucking off some other dude you queers would still idolize him, maybe even be tempted to suck some weiner yourself.

Just enjoy your mainstream garbage.

exactly it has nothing to do with his music :wave1:

SteadyBoostin
04-25-2008, 02:41 PM
No i wouldn't I have more self respect than that. I find other ways to make my money

GL

Colten79
04-25-2008, 02:41 PM
why do you guys hate on lil wayne.. besides the little kiss thing..

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm guessing those that do like him are white kids. Am I right?

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 02:48 PM
why do you guys hate on lil wayne.. besides the little kiss thing..

A better question would be why do you guys like him?

Mr.HondA
04-25-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm guessing those that do like him are white kids. Am I right?

i believe you are correct

SweetNuts
04-25-2008, 02:50 PM
lil wayne sux the balls

FUK JDM
04-25-2008, 02:57 PM
I like some of lil waynes shit, but some of you that are sticking up for him show the ignorance in him.

SteadyBoostin
04-25-2008, 03:00 PM
i think its ignorant that no one can give a reason to why no one should like him?

my99ctr
04-25-2008, 03:08 PM
i think its ignorant that no one can give a reason to why no one should like him?

You crack me up. This coming from a guy that hasn't stated one reason why he likes him. Other than he wants to get in on that kiss so he to can make millions

FourBANGIN
04-25-2008, 03:11 PM
http://kwacky.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/ban_him-774450.jpg

ur shits weak bro x2

SexyHatchie
04-25-2008, 03:11 PM
That's his dad in the picture anyway. And I don't actually see lips touching. So what him and his dad are face to face. blah.
lol.

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 03:13 PM

lmfao

Colten79
04-25-2008, 03:18 PM
if lil wayne is so wack, why is he talked about in every hip hop mag out right now? why is he producing cd's every week... have any of you ever even listen to his real shit...

FUK JDM
04-25-2008, 03:18 PM

so the ignorant ones are those who choose to have an opinion? youre being ignorant because you cant accept some of the facts. Like I said, Some of his shit is decent, But for the most part its fucking wack. Sure, Ill bump it, Will I buy it? Fuck no. Quit making it seem like hes top shit right now, Hes not and He wont ever be REAL hip hop.

FUK JDM
04-25-2008, 03:19 PM
if lil wayne is so wack, why is he talked about in every hip hop mag out right now? why is he producing cd's every week... have any of you ever even listen to his real shit...

You must not know much about the mainstream market.

Colten79
04-25-2008, 03:22 PM
hahahaha i laugh at that.. pick up a mag bro... yeah he ain't my personal favorite, but the man is in fact on top as of right now...

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Here I will provide my OPINION on him. If you halfway crooks don't like it, you think I'm going to give a shit? I'm only posting because all lil wayne groupies are clearly getting upset lol

I don't like him because he isn’t a true rapper. He’s a marionette for those that are making money off him.
He’s a ghetto nigga who put a price on his ‘talent’. He’s inarticulate, find me your favorite verse he has. He caters to the mainstream style of today’s urban music. He can not freestyle, he ‘recycles’ old shit. Most of his ‘hot’ tracks were ghosted. His fan base is all prepubescent middle class ‘thugs’. He has no content, those that do like him find some way of making sense of his rhymes. He's just in it for the money, by flooding the market with albums, appearances and mix tapes you hear his name more.
He has one or two good songs from time to time. He’s nothing great though, he’s just the only current mainstream rapper that’s putting anything out. Next month it’ll be someone else.

Colten79
04-25-2008, 03:26 PM
ghosted?? by who Gilly the kid?? hahaha
and no one is gettin offended, just amused

FUK JDM
04-25-2008, 03:31 PM
hahahaha i laugh at that.. pick up a mag bro... yeah he ain't my personal favorite, but the man is in fact on top as of right now...

Pick up a mag? I know what you mean "bro". I'm stating the fact that the "mags" that you speak of focus on whats popular, Why? Because it sells. Fuck, If I had lil wayne wear a pink TNW shirt just to advertise, all his little nut swingers are going to be looking for that tshirt. Why? Because thats what a "star" like him is wearing. You like him because thats youre style, Go to Rzas concert in june, Ask anyone there what they think about lil wayne and you might learn a few things.

SexyHatchie
04-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Pick up a mag? I know what you mean "bro". I'm stating the fact that the "mags" that you speak of focus on whats popular, Why? Because it sells. Fuck, If I had lil wayne wear a pink TNW shirt just to advertise, all his little nut swingers are going to be looking for that tshirt. Why? Because thats what a "star" like him is wearing. You like him because thats youre style, Go to Rzas concert in june, Ask anyone there what they think about lil wayne and you might learn a few things.

You have a good point. I personally like Lil Wayne's music. Some of it. But he is very mainstream. His "talent" does not make him popular, the crowd does. He really doesn't have lyrical talent. His words are pretty garbage, he just has good "sound". He is very radio. Not real hip hop. But I will still bump his music, just stating truth.

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 03:48 PM
You have a good point. I personally like Lil Wayne's music. Some of it. But he is very mainstream. His "talent" does not make him popular, the crowd does. He really doesn't have lyrical talent. His words are pretty garbage, he just has good "sound". He is very radio. Not real hip hop. But I will still bump his music, just stating truth.

Very good post miss. :clap:

p-townHONDA
04-25-2008, 03:52 PM
lil wayne ftmfw

Colten79
04-25-2008, 05:39 PM

lol yeah your right, he is all over advertisements, but i wasn't talkin about that.. you should read ALL the articles on/about him.. his skill/TALENT is that he can produce a cd within the time it takes someone else to think, wright, record, and produce one track.. 90% of the shit he puts out is off the top of his head.. if you understood what he was talkin about, you probably wouldn't hate as much..

Mop
04-25-2008, 05:52 PM
lol yeah your right, he is all over advertisements, but i wasn't talkin about that.. you should read ALL the articles on/about him.. his skill/TALENT is that he can produce a cd within the time it takes someone else to think, wright, record, and produce one track.. 90% of the shit he puts out is off the top of his head.. if you understood what he was talkin about, you probably wouldn't hate as much..

Yah 9/10 songs are off the top.. Its math. Lil wayne is a joke. where were all these groupies back before he was on the radio.

FUK JDM
04-25-2008, 05:58 PM

Hate? Hate on what?

Do you choose to read what you want to read?....I clearly stated that I like some of his work, NOT anything thats on the radio or peoples myspaces tho. So youre telling me you understand everything he says? You where the one in his shoes when he wrote them? Come on...dont let the ignorance get you too..

Oh..

"I get her on top, she drop it like it's hot
And when I'm at the bottom, she hit me red bottom
The middle of the bed, give and gettin head, give and gettin head, give and gettin head"

Ya...I guess I wouldnt understand..:(

Heres another..

"The beats so high
the flow is so ice cold
walkin to the gucci store honey i aint home
i am on my shit i need a pamper on
toilet paper on the side for example homey
I GET MONEY
i kno u niggaz aint heard no shit like this
and why u wishin on that fallin star
im in a foreign car
smokin out wit the doors ajar
suede sunroof hangin out the big top
you leave the dealership head to the rim shop
you niggaz barely dressin i got thousands pilin
thats that salad dressin "..

What dont I understand about this...?

my99ctr
04-25-2008, 05:59 PM

you an lil wayne are perfect for one another your all over his nuts when is the wedding?

jägermeister
04-25-2008, 06:01 PM
No content whatsoever.

Colten79
04-25-2008, 06:22 PM
you an lil wayne are perfect for one another your all over his nuts when is the wedding?

gay.. grow up, i just dont know why people hate on other people so much.. because their successful..? weezys wack, he has no skill, hes lame, he can't rap for shit... if he is so wack, why is he where he is, why does he make so much money doing what he does?.. the only reason i stick up for him is i have haters also.. everyone does.. what a joke

i like how jägermeister said in his OPINION,
imma end this little arguement and say:
in my OPINION, Lil Wayne is one of the best rappers ever..

my99ctr
04-25-2008, 06:52 PM
gay.. grow up, i just dont know why people hate on other people so much.. because their successful..? weezys wack, he has no skill, hes lame, he can't rap for shit... if he is so wack, why is he where he is, why does he make so much money doing what he does?.. the only reason i stick up for him is i have haters also.. everyone does.. what a joke

I don't even know where to start. So i'm not, i'm going to hold my tongue. All I have to say Is I can't stand people like you. if you have haters maybe its time for you to grow up and start making friends. Your the only joke around here that I see

Colten79
04-25-2008, 07:39 PM
if only you knew guy... :thumbup: :rflmao:

jfizzzle
04-25-2008, 08:52 PM
"I get her on top, she drop it like it's hot
And when I'm at the bottom, she hit me red bottom
The middle of the bed, give and gettin head, give and gettin head, give and gettin head"

Ya...I guess I wouldnt understand.."

^ what didnt you understand about this lol.. lil weezy is the shit IMO, no matter what anyone else says.

FUK JDM
04-25-2008, 10:01 PM

And in my opinion you must not listen to much rap. Turn off that radio and come listen to some real hip hop.

dr@ke
04-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Lollipop!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

Boosted_EK4
04-25-2008, 11:36 PM

hahahahahahaha your a fucking retard and it was a lil peck.. so if i came up to you with a million dollars and said kiss that guy for the million dollars you wouldnt:hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithea d:

n8ive_rex
04-26-2008, 02:51 PM
come stop with these fawkin lil wayne treads soooo ghey
face it LIL WAYNE SUX

n8ive_rex
04-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Lollipop!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

HEY FUK U LOL J/K:inlove:

Boosted_EK4
04-26-2008, 03:06 PM
im tired of the lil wayne threads too but he good though

SteadyBoostin
04-26-2008, 04:59 PM
how is he not top shit (just because you dont like him?) no one is on more remixs on original songs

jägermeister
04-26-2008, 05:07 PM
how is he not top shit (just because you dont like him?) no one is on more remixs on original songs

Do you seriously not understand how the mainstream music industry works? If someone's name is hot they will flood the industry with any garbage they can attach that artists name too. Why? Cuz it makes money. No one questions whether or not it will make sense or have some lyrical content, they just say "hey nigga spit some shit on this", and like a hooker to dick, he's all on it.

I explained why I don't like him, now you explain to me what exactly makes him good. (and 'he's in all the mags/on all the remixes/on all the tv stations/ doesnt count. What makes HIM different and better)

SteadyBoostin
04-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Do you seriously not understand how the mainstream music industry works? If someone's name is hot they will flood the industry with any garbage they can attach that artists name too. Why? Cuz it makes money. No one questions whether or not it will make sense or have some lyrical content, they just say "hey nigga spit some shit on this", and like a hooker to dick, he's all on it.

I explained why I don't like him, now you explain to me what exactly makes him good. (and 'he's in all the mags/on all the remixes/on all the tv stations/ doesnt count. What makes HIM different and better)

ok..why i like him:

first: i just like how he doesnt take it seriously when he is rappin

second: if you actually think about the stuff he says it makes sense (well to me) and some other people that i know.

third: i like how he uses metaphors to say a majority of his stuff

and last i liked him before he was mainstream and to watch my favorite rapper get popular, just makes me like him more.

"i know there is alotta grammar mistakes":thumbup:

SteadyBoostin
04-26-2008, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=. He’s nothing great though, he’s just the only current mainstream rapper that’s putting anything out. Next month it’ll be someone else.[/QUOTE]

actually he has only gotten more popular in the past months

95_B18b1_Teg
04-26-2008, 05:34 PM
hahaha are they mobbin "man bags" in the first vid?
:lmao:

enigma94
04-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Wow another thread about how much lil wayne is amazing.... You wonder why he sells so much and get so much radio play? Because of people like you who have no real taste in music, he has absolutely NO lyrical skills in any way shape or form.

He does indeed have good beats, and a unique voice which is why i believe him to be so hyped up right now but that doesnt replace true talent, flow and skill. Mainstream music in general is been on a downward spiral for the past couple of years in pretty much every genera and until people stop acting like sheep and following whats popular it wont change. I havnt listen to the radio in probably over 4 years because every time i turn it on its some more horrible garbage artist with no skills.

You guys should really look into more under ground hip hop and you will understand why those who know about it think this shit is just utter garbage.

91CTR
04-26-2008, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=enigma94;876143] he has absolutely NO lyrical skills in any way shape or form. QUOTE]
i beg the differ

n8ive_rex
04-26-2008, 11:19 PM
Wow another thread about how much lil wayne is amazing.... You wonder why he sells so much and get so much radio play? Because of people like you who have no real taste in music, he has absolutely NO lyrical skills in any way shape or form.

He does indeed have good beats, and a unique voice which is why i believe him to be so hyped up right now but that doesnt replace true talent, flow and skill. Mainstream music in general is been on a downward spiral for the past couple of years in pretty much every genera and until people stop acting like sheep and following whats popular it wont change. I havnt listen to the radio in probably over 4 years because every time i turn it on its some more horrible garbage artist with no skills.

You guys should really look into more under ground hip hop and you will understand why those who know about it think this shit is just utter garbage.

post of the fukin day

the reason lil wayne is so kewl and at the top of the charts and in every mag and television show is his record label is playing him like a fawkin puppet. everyone knows what will happen he will end up like mc hammer......broke.

vietorious1
04-26-2008, 11:21 PM
lets see some of lil wayne's lyrics/verses that you would say is what makes him the best or good

n8ive_rex
04-26-2008, 11:22 PM
:sleep:....:lock:

JdmMexican
04-26-2008, 11:22 PM
:clap::clap:Good Thread

enigma94
04-26-2008, 11:59 PM
lets see some of lil wayne's lyrics/verses that you would say is what makes him the best or good

there are none. He just spouts off about ballin making money driving fancy cars and all that other gay shit all the mainstream hip hop is about. pathetic.

n8ive_rex
04-27-2008, 12:10 AM
just lock it

vietorious1
04-27-2008, 12:24 AM
lol and then another one just comes along i say ignore all of the lil wayne threads that are made,no point in convincing one way or another about the argument it just goes on and on and on...

FUK JDM
04-27-2008, 03:26 PM

still nothing from the lil weezys fans hu?..:(

Stealthy
04-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Again?

2.0eg-si
04-27-2008, 09:25 PM
there are none. He just spouts off about ballin making money driving fancy cars and all that other gay shit all the mainstream hip hop is about. pathetic.

Why because thats all that you have heard???
because i literaly hate his mainstream music
like that song lollipop, i fucking hate it

rudsone
04-27-2008, 09:30 PM
ok..why i like him:

first: i just like how he doesnt take it seriously when he is rappin

second: if you actually think about the stuff he says it makes sense (well to me) and some other people that i know.

third: i like how he uses metaphors to say a majority of his stuff

and last i liked him before he was mainstream and to watch my favorite rapper get popular, just makes me like him more.

"i know there is alotta grammar mistakes":thumbup:

dood. you likes the "hot boys"?

if you did then you seriusly have problems with picking good music.

SteadyBoostin
04-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Why because thats all that you have heard???
because i literaly hate his mainstream music
like that song lollipop, i fucking hate it

4dr didnt say that it was me i was on wrong account

SteadyBoostin
04-27-2008, 09:40 PM
dood. you likes the "hot boys"?

if you did then you seriusly have problems with picking good music.

sorry :ballin::thumbsup:

n8ive_rex
04-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Again?

come on stealthy :lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

Stealthy
04-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Who cares. Seriously..

Trine, unlock this if you feel like it d000d. :inlove: