PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

BTLD_LS1
05-16-2008, 05:52 AM
I have had my 6 Speed car for mearly 2 months now and have yet to get a race on the street, I was begining to think no one street races anymore, until last night...

Turning west onto Baseline from Kyrene and I notice a Teg next to me and looming in the front bumper is a shiny intercooler. I smile to myself, :devil1:, as I hear him blowoff next to me. I attempt to wait to get straight on baseline and then stab it in first gear, which of course is useless, especially since it is sprinkling out. grab second, swing over a lane to the right, then back 2 to the left, all the while he is keeping up. we go thru the under pass and blast it a little again, didnt even pull half a second before more traffic. NICE TEG AND NICE GUY!

So then on the way back from Phoenix I'm headed south on Kyrene and pull up to the light at Elliot, out of the gas station comes a Lightning. :twisted: Anytime I have a chance to beat up on a blown Ford in my NA chevy I am all over. so I we sit at the light he give it a little rev so I can hear the blower so I know its on. Light turns green and he tears off, while I nurse first and then jump second, top of second I have him by about 2 cars, top of 3rd 5 or so,:bananaman: then I call it quits. he then pulls next to me again just before warner and stabs it on me. So second gear I go, mind you he has about a car lead once I finally hook in secind, once again, by the top of second he is at my rear bumper. :whip: We pull to the light at Ray, he is a car in fornt of me the next lane over, and I realize he is running DR's. This just amazes me, I just beat a lighning with what Im willing to bet iwas a smaller pulley and intake with DR's in my Camaro with street tires and no traction. whoever gets this car will not be disappointed :blunt:

BTLD_LS1
06-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Lmfao!!!!!

they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but this one is worth just 2.....

90SiR
06-17-2008, 10:41 PM
what 2 words?

i'm thinkin' along the lines of "gay car"
and "dumb driver"

LiLinsane
06-17-2008, 11:05 PM
All I can say is this...

He's got enough NOS in there|to blow himself up. Period.

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2006/Macgee/Web%20Project/fast_furious_image.jpg

BTLD_LS1
06-18-2008, 09:10 AM
lol wow post a picture that has a nitrous bottle in it and no one can see past it, guess what they say is right, most of you guys are ricers.....

cbaracing
06-18-2008, 09:54 AM
were you squeezing on the teg or lightning?

The President
06-18-2008, 03:14 PM
i want to race you once i get all my parts get put on...u ready to get owned by a automatic 4cyl haha only from a dig

what 2 words?

i'm thinkin' along the lines of "gay car"
and "dumb driver"

LS1> Both/Either of your shit boxes! hahaha
401hp is good for nice 12 second pass, possibly a high 11 if on drags and a good driver.

Mr.Burner
06-18-2008, 09:41 PM
All I can say is this...

He's got enough NOS in there|to blow himself up. Period.

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2006/Macgee/Web%20Project/fast_furious_image.jpg

Thats Beautifull right there.

I love how everytime a Nitrous post is made, F&F own's it. LMAO!

The President
06-19-2008, 10:51 AM
the 94 6speed camaro

there is a vid of the car running mid 13 dumbfuck

In his sig "dumb fuck"

Take your POS eclipse and GTFO!

1998 Camaro Z28
401 HP 335 TQ baseline

Fuckin noobs these days!

400 HP is good for 11's on the right tire and a good driver.

BTLD_LS1
06-20-2008, 07:37 AM
no he is talking about racing the 94 in my sig....

The President
06-20-2008, 09:57 AM
no he is talking about racing the 94 in my sig....

yeah he might be, but I know that you had to have been in your 98' when racing the lightning and the teg.

I don't see to many LT1's taking out lightnings.

9k All The WAY
06-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Ive beat lightnings in my S before. There nothing special.

The President
06-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Ive beat lightnings in my S before. There nothing special.

right but for every 1 lightning you've beaten, you've beaten atleast 3 LT1's!

LT1<Lightning

slowestfastguy
06-24-2008, 03:46 PM
nice

turboedsupe
06-24-2008, 04:56 PM
LT1's are a horrible motor. And i really hope thats not your car in the pic man. Those stickers and crappy bottle mount really does make it look like a mullet mobile, white trash car.

imm0rtal
06-24-2008, 05:33 PM
lol wow post a picture that has a nitrous bottle in it and no one can see past it, guess what they say is right, most of you guys are ricers.....
Well what the fuck else should we look at? Your dumbass took a picture of a nitrous bottle and a reflection on the window that vaguely looks like a penis. Listen dude, if you wanna come out of the closet, this might not be the best place for it...

Mr.Burner
06-24-2008, 08:12 PM
^^LOL

ya you are on a ricer forum you know.

this isnt LS1.org or whatever you domestic ricers call it...

freebie
06-29-2008, 12:04 PM
lol

tricken
06-29-2008, 09:20 PM
two thumbs down for street racing and doing it when it is wet outside, i have lost enought family because of dumb asses like you

MrRline2010
06-29-2008, 10:04 PM
two thumbs down for street racing and doing it when it is wet outside, i have lost enought family because of dumb asses like you

They must have not figured out about the fast lane and the slow lane in blinkers. Aside nobody street races in az. It's all done in "Mexico"

btw always nice for a lightning kill.

Mr.Burner
06-30-2008, 01:50 AM
They must have not figured out about the fast lane and the slow lane in blinkers. Aside nobody street races in az. It's all done in "Mexico"

btw always nice for a lightning kill.
I wouldnt say nobody street races in AZ cause i see it all the time.......and im sorry for all the family's out there that have lost a loved one due to ignorance. :cry:
Im not gonna lie and say i dont do it cause i do.....
But i will say, its the stupid people that dont take street raceing responsibly, for instance, dont fucking pull up next to me in your 15sec shit box and try to race me when there's traffic 10feet ahead!!! thats what gets people killed.
Ive been doing it for years and have yet to be unsafe or put anyones life in danger....I plan to keep it that way.

MrRline2010
06-30-2008, 11:50 AM
I wouldnt say nobody street races in AZ cause i see it all the time.......and im sorry for all the family's out there that have lost a loved one due to ignorance. :cry:
Im not gonna lie and say i dont do it cause i do.....
But i will say, its the stupid people that dont take street raceing responsibly, for instance, dont fucking pull up next to me in your 15sec shit box and try to race me when there's traffic 10feet ahead!!! thats what gets people killed.
Ive been doing it for years and have yet to be unsafe or put anyones life in danger....I plan to keep it that way.

agreed. People can whine about street racing all they want but if it's on a road that isn't busy who cares.

BTLD_LS1
06-30-2008, 11:00 PM
yeah he might be, but I know that you had to have been in your 98' when racing the lightning and the teg.

I don't see to many LT1's taking out lightnings.

No I was in the 94. I wouldnt waste the gas in teh 98 on either of those, no offense.

The LT1 in my sig runs very strong, consistent 13.4's on not so great 60 foots, on DR's i think it might go a high 12. Its cammed and has headers and all the goodies.

The President
06-30-2008, 11:05 PM
No I was in the 94. I wouldnt waste the gas in teh 98 on either of those, no offense.

The LT1 in my sig runs very strong, consistent 13.4's on not so great 60 foots, on DR's i think it might go a high 12. Its cammed and has headers and all the goodies.

well that'll wake up an LT1, my buddy in Texas has a nitrous LT1 running a high 11 1/4 on just the motor and runs mid 10's on the 200 shot of giggle juice.

BTLD_LS1
06-30-2008, 11:08 PM
LT1's are a horrible motor. And i really hope thats not your car in the pic man. Those stickers and crappy bottle mount really does make it look like a mullet mobile, white trash car.

LT1's are horrible motors? must be why LT1 based 4th gens have all the records.....

How are you going to talk smack about a good ol 350? tried and true technology! yea the port design isnt the best, and the valve angle could be better, but that is what god invented the aftermarket for...

Yes my LS1 car is quicker right now, but the LT1 will be getting a rebuild in the next few months that will put it on par with the LS1 car.

as for the bottle mount comment, the rear deck mount is gone now, that picture is like 4 years old. the point of it was the sticker that says anytime....

honduh_head
06-30-2008, 11:18 PM
dont listen to them d00d. most of the guys on this board would rather drive a pile of shit ef than our fbodys. if they only knew how much fun they can be. i've owned ten hondas in my day, some quick, most slow but none of them are as fun as my z.

BTLD_LS1
06-30-2008, 11:18 PM
well that'll wake up an LT1, my buddy in Texas has a nitrous LT1 running a high 11 1/4 on just the motor and runs mid 10's on the 200 shot of giggle juice.

yep, a good set of head and some gear and they come right alive

I just finished putting this 355 together for the 86 in my sig. low compression, about 8.3:1 break-in, emissions, then forced induction!
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l63/drkbluls1/car%20show/350m.jpg

BTLD_LS1
06-30-2008, 11:23 PM
dont listen to them d00d. most of the guys on this board would rather drive a pile of shit ef than our fbodys. if they only knew how much fun they can be. i've owned ten hondas in my day, some quick, most slow but none of them are as fun as my z.

Too bad they will never know what fun is...

BTW, u still have urs?

BTLD_LS1
06-30-2008, 11:24 PM
were you squeezing on the teg or lightning?

hard to squeeze a car with no bottle....

honduh_head
06-30-2008, 11:35 PM
Too bad they will never know what fun is...

BTW, u still have urs?

yup. its garaged for the summer. i'm up in oregon driving my ranger beater.

Mormon-BuiltEG
07-04-2008, 04:26 PM

Amen to that.. Sounds like you got a nice Camaro, but dude, take it to the strip! Don't be retarded and race on the street. The ONLY time you'll see my Nova race is on the track.. 1 slip up and thats all it takes. Use your head man.. I realize your halfway intelligent, you drive a chevy :grin: LOL

**NOTE: I am NOT bashing imports, please don't take this post that way!! Especially my last sentence.

4dr_ed3
07-04-2008, 05:23 PM
^^^^nah im taking all personal im gonna have a BF lol jk:goodpost: