PDA

View Full Version : Short Film Oldy But Goody

GOT14U
06-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Just thought i through this up. I am still down to edit video for people(hobby) this is some of my work. I know most have seen it but I would like to see some new comments.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2120009385156142604&q=source:008956640759878103108&hl=en
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

i can't find the old videos i posted on here except for this one. can any of you help there is one more i am looking for.

GOT14U
06-06-2008, 01:14 PM
i found it. this is my fav. wish google didn't fuk the quility up but here it is..http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7092126211764283517&q=source:008956640759878103108&hl=en

like i said before just looking for new feed back. and would luv to make more vids for who ever if they got the footage.

apSquidFace
06-06-2008, 01:18 PM
i mean its better than anything i would be willing to put time into. But i dont think i would watch them again...they just seemed to home video like, and i didnt like the music at all.

GOT14U
06-06-2008, 01:56 PM
i mean its better than anything i would be willing to put time into. But i dont think i would watch them again...they just seemed to home video like, and i didnt like the music at all.
I luv the music but google rapes u when it comes to quility. those where some of the first i did. i have new and improved software for editing now. and music is a personal preference.thanks for the in put tho.

apSquidFace
06-06-2008, 02:24 PM
I luv the music but google rapes u when it comes to quility. those where some of the first i did. i have new and improved software for editing now. and music is a personal preference.thanks for the in put tho.

i had no desire to search for stuff you made after watching that ish....so i guess you kind of owned yourself.

but I would like to see some new comments.

just werent really looking for honest ones then huh?

GOT14U
06-06-2008, 02:41 PM
i had no desire to search for stuff you made after watching that ish....so i guess you kind of owned yourself.

just werent really looking for honest ones then huh?

what do u mean not looking for honest ones jackass. I understand that not everyone would like my films. and if u don't feel like searching then by all meens don't search. and yes i take credit for EVERYTHING I do. so i do own my self. what a boner....nothing i replyed to was negative. my vids aren't for everyone....

(common sense not sold in stores)

apSquidFace
06-06-2008, 02:46 PM
what do u mean not looking for honest ones jackass. I understand that not everyone would like my films. and if u don't feel like searching then by all meens don't search. and yes i take credit for EVERYTHING I do. so i do own my self. what a boner....nothing i replyed to was negative. my vids aren't for everyone....

(common sense not sold in stores)

lol, sorry you are so offended...i guess i just mis Interpreted your diction and tone.

Glad youre back by the way, i can see i will have a good deal of fun posting with you.

GOT14U
06-06-2008, 02:49 PM
lol, sorry you are so offended...i guess i just mis Interpreted your diction and tone.

Glad youre back by the way, i can see i will have a good deal of fun posting with you.

lol