PDA

View Full Version : To the dude's who decided to follow me in a silver honda

MrRline2010
06-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Just to let you two fags know. Yeah I saw you after the light following me. Yes I saw you drive by the fry's on 107th then come into the parking lot and park next to my car while you and your fat friend decided to stare at it. Oh and I got your tag number and reported it to avondale pd. Stay away from my car fags.

Super_Slow_Hatch
06-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Maybe they just liked it? I have followed people a little ways before just to look at their car. Just a harmless act of "ahh." You should feel good that they liked your car.

MrRline2010
06-08-2008, 11:36 PM
I have no problem with "looking", but what I don't get is why I see you go passed where I was driving 10 minutes before I walk into a store, then when I come out I see you parked next to my car staring at it, then as soon as I open my passenger door you leave. It's not like you dropped someone off at the store in the back of a parking lot. Just makes me think your shady lol. Most of the people that look at my car ask me about it. I would of been cool about it, but living in avondale makes me extra paranoid.

Rufus
06-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Had some fat mexican at the pavillions walk by my car and say "put your bumper back on jackass".

Umm it's getting painted you fat fuck. I hope that dipshit surfs here. Fuck him and fuck thieves.

MrRline2010
06-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Had some fat mexican at the pavillions walk by my car and say "put your bumper back on jackass".

Umm it's getting painted you fat fuck. I hope that dipshit surfs here. Fuck him and fuck thieves.

something I can 100% agree with you on fuck thieves. I just worry when i'm anywhere close to 99th and mcdowell.

Mr.Burner
06-08-2008, 11:44 PM
i have no problem with looking either, but following? that how bullets leave there shell's

i have people follow me all the time, more cause they just want to race.

for instance, on the way home from my hockey game tonight, some fag in an evo8 was making a left onto the 101, saw me in the right lane making a right to get on the 101,
there gayness kicked in and decided to follow me for like 8 miles or something, trying to get me to race. (lucky i didnt have my other car)

I just looked and laughed, thinking what a bunch of douches.

Mr.Burner
06-08-2008, 11:46 PM
We should set up a few cars in that area, watch them, and beat the fuck out of them when the attempt arises.

MrRline2010
06-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Just leave a coupe 00 si's out there of course they have bait cars in almost every parking lot. Those have even been stolen though. Like I said nothing wrong with "looking" but don't follow me and don't let me catch you parking next to my car while you and your buddy stare at it then don't say anything. I at least was able to get this tagged reported in the area as someone suspicious.

Super_Slow_Hatch
06-08-2008, 11:50 PM
We should set up a few cars in that area, watch them, and beat the fuck out of them when the attempt arises.

lol

Mr.Burner
06-08-2008, 11:52 PM
not using my 00SI's, i hate driving them as it is.

MrRline2010
06-09-2008, 12:00 AM
not using my 00SI's, i hate driving them as it is.

Ha their nice man I wouldn't put them out there. Funny though you have 2. I was wondering though how you get away with the tags?

Mr.Burner
06-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Ha their nice man I wouldn't put them out there. Funny though you have 2. I was wondering though how you get away with the tags?

actually 3, ones wrecked, no time to fix it now.
what do you mean by tags?

MrRline2010
06-09-2008, 12:04 AM
actually 3 ones wrecked, no time to fix it now.
what do you mean by tags?

when you order a custom plate now you get 2 tags. Last time I was at stmpo there were two blue si's there with the 00 si tag's on em or something similar. I was just wondering since there is two there if you ever have a hard time with the tags.

Mr.Burner
06-09-2008, 12:09 AM
when you order a custom plate now you get 2 tags. Last time I was at stmpo there were two blue si's there with the 00 si tag's on em or something similar. I was just wondering since there is two there if you ever have a hard time with the tags.

lol oh ya lets keep that classified. only one is registered.
same color, same year, same model, both legit, why not?

MrRline2010
06-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Ha alright lol. Just something I noticed while I was there and was curious about. I didn't go look to see if you had registration on both of them.

Rufus
06-09-2008, 12:19 AM
lol silly Kyle

Mr.Burner
06-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Shhh!!!

its just cheaper that way.

MrRline2010
06-09-2008, 12:50 AM
:)

rudsone
06-09-2008, 01:39 AM

d00d that was me man...i was just trying to be funny but i guess your a little sour.

i wont take it offensively man, just dont call me fat...i thick boned.

sorry you roof rack failure poopdick.

:crazy:

Rufus
06-09-2008, 07:46 AM
d00d that was me man...i was just trying to be funny but i guess your a little sour.

i wont take it offensively man, just dont call me fat...i thick boned.

sorry you roof rack failure poopdick.

:crazy:

Liar. Post a pic of yourself.

Jason.AZ1
06-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Just to let you two fags know. Yeah I saw you after the light following me. Yes I saw you drive by the fry's on 107th then come into the parking lot and park next to my car while you and your fat friend decided to stare at it. Oh and I got your tag number and reported it to avondale pd. Stay away from my car fags.

you drive a em2 no one wants it, lol :grin:

Back when I had my Mazda I would get people following me all the time
all you do is pull over and have something in your lap :grin:
most the time they just want to look...
But if you worry about it start going threw a nieghbor hood take a few turns and boom you lost them.......

Hell I walked out the mall once and someone was taking pictures on my Integra all I did was look at them and there car got into mine and left no words....

EM2's are safe

Rufus
06-09-2008, 05:35 PM
EM2's might have a lesser chance of vehicle theft but that in no way covers theft of vehicle parts, stereos, etc.

Jason.AZ1
06-09-2008, 05:37 PM
EM2's might have a lesser chance of vehicle theft but that in no way covers theft of vehicle parts, stereos, etc.

true true.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MrRline2010
06-09-2008, 06:27 PM
lol go ahead and leave your car around wherever jason. I'll choose to keep mine as protected as I can.

Jason.AZ1
06-09-2008, 06:37 PM
lol go ahead and leave your car around wherever jason. I'll choose to keep mine as protected as I can.

lol thats why you have insurance man......
fuck it I go to metro center mall all the time lol

thats why you invest in a good alarm and a few kill switchs and insurance..

MrRline2010
06-09-2008, 08:11 PM
mutual funds are a better investment oh wait wrong thread... on a serious note. I have an alarm already. I could do a kill switch, but i'm not to that point yet.

TeamSickLife EK
06-11-2008, 08:56 AM

any discription of this car..i had a silver 00 si look a like, with a black front end follow me not to long ago...he even parked down the street 4 a while behind another car so i cudn't see him....as soon as the car in front of him was bout to leave..he took off..just wondering if its the same silver car

ejLoppy
06-13-2008, 05:23 PM
any discription of this car..i had a silver 00 si look a like, with a black front end follow me not to long ago...he even parked down the street 4 a while behind another car so i cudn't see him....as soon as the car in front of him was bout to leave..he took off..just wondering if its the same silver car

I see a similar car that is parked all the time in front of a house.
It has Si wheels with a black hood, fenders, and limo tint. It is lowered.
I have never seen the car involved in anything shady (thank god.)

onefst91hatch
06-13-2008, 05:31 PM

i saw that car yesterday with a kinda fat guy driving it. lol

rudsone
06-13-2008, 05:33 PM
Liar. Post a pic of yourself.

:sucker:

TeamSickLife EK
06-14-2008, 03:12 PM

yup same car that i'm talkin bout

werd
06-17-2008, 03:00 PM
lol is phoenix really getting that bad??

ejLoppy
06-17-2008, 08:16 PM
^^^^yes

1lowtacoma
06-17-2008, 10:17 PM
team havok? lolz