PDA

View Full Version : Pics in your Sig.

dan
06-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Is this possible? Do you need to have some kind of special privileges to get a pic in your sig, or just not possible for this site? I thought that this would be a badass sig pic (scaled down, of course.)

*inFamous*
06-14-2008, 11:30 PM
We used to have this feature, but people were posting HUGE sig's or advertising etc etc and it got out of control

Super_Slow_Hatch
06-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Why can't you just take down the ones that are idiotic or like supraforums have a size limit on them?

*inFamous*
06-15-2008, 06:47 AM
Why can't you just take down the ones that are idiotic or like supraforums have a size limit on them?

Aren't you supposed to be banned?

Big C
06-15-2008, 10:51 AM
This is a feature that will be available with the premium membership option that I will be putting together shortly.

Basically, for a small annual fee, there will be lots of unlocked features you will be able to use on the site including sig pics, extra PM space, more picture gallery options, etc...

I'll let everyone know when this is available.

MrRline2010
06-15-2008, 05:04 PM
how about for 5 bucks a month we get the option to ban 1 person

JDMitation
06-16-2008, 09:33 AM
This is a feature that will be available with the premium membership option that I will be putting together shortly.

Basically, for a small annual fee, there will be lots of unlocked features you will be able to use on the site including sig pics, extra PM space, more picture gallery options, etc...

I'll let everyone know when this is available.

:you rock:

Bater
06-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Pictures in sigs are annoying. I'm just glad most forums have the user option to not show people's sigs!