PDA

View Full Version : Paint...

Jason.AZ1
06-15-2008, 02:42 AM
Hey I was wondering where's a few places are that will do a complete color change and does good work....
I never had a complete color change done before so does the shop drop the motor to paint the engine bay?

Also whats some good prices for a complete color change?
(car,doors,trunks,enginebay)

thanks

greeneg
06-16-2008, 06:41 PM
How much is a bag of groceries??? price on that all depends what you wanna put in the bag! lol. depends on the car, bodywork, color and how in depth you wanna get. price's are tuff until you know exactly what ya want. so get a good game plan before you go talk to people so the dont rip ya off

The God Damn Batman
06-17-2008, 07:21 AM
Hey I was wondering where's a few places are that will do a complete color change and does good work....
I never had a complete color change done before so does the shop drop the motor to paint the engine bay?

Also whats some good prices for a complete color change?
(car,doors,trunks,enginebay)

thanks

in our cars as far as i know, to door all the door jams and engine bay etc they would need to remove the engine, deck lid, and i belive the interior panels--if you want all that painted the same color also. everyone on here suggest krowndking and from DJs pix it looks like its pretty good quality at a good price! im was actually just gettin ready to call him for some work on mine