PDA

View Full Version : Make a WTB section

SofaKingTyte
07-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Could we please have a want to buy section, it kinda sucks scrolling through the classifieds and seeing like 20 WTB thread on the same page. this would make buying/selling a lot easier.

p-townHONDA
07-19-2008, 08:45 PM
good idea imo

rushbuster70
07-20-2008, 12:44 AM
we use to have one.its easier just to look through and see what you want...thank god we don't anymore

Mr.Burner
07-21-2008, 07:12 PM
i would say its a good idea if we had as many people as honda-tech does, then i would say ya WTB and WTS section would work...

1 point 6
07-21-2008, 08:57 PM
we had that forum, but people wouldnt use it and post wherever the fuck they wanted. too much of a moderator hassle to move all that around.

Vtecracer
07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
we had that forum, but people wouldnt use it and post wherever the fuck they wanted. too much of a moderator hassle to move all that around.

I double what 1.6 is saying..... leave it be where it is... i am having a hard enough time just keeping the WTB out of the parting vehicles thread.

camit6600
07-23-2008, 06:49 PM
I agree with wtb section, although u can always use other sections to be more specific

*inFamous*
07-23-2008, 09:07 PM
We had this before, people were not following the proper posting etiquette so it was removed. Took to much time for us to move all the improperly posted threads so it was just not practical.

Im for it if we enforce a BAN if posted in wrong section due to being to lazy to read the section titles :)

Crasy
07-23-2008, 09:09 PM
We had this before, people were not following the proper posting etiquette so it was removed. Took to much time for us to move all the improperly posted threads so it was just not practical.

Im for it if we enforce a BAN if posted in wrong section due to being to lazy to read the section titles :)

x2,

nuocmam
07-31-2008, 08:18 AM
good suggestion,
dang, I remember the good ol' days when there was...
didn't know it was removed because of p.o.s. that improper used it
damn oh well

mexican-se
07-31-2008, 09:41 AM

cut some heads lol, thats a good idea, would be good if it also have sub-forums as: wtb rims section, wtb car, u know.

SlowCivicHmm
07-31-2008, 01:04 PM
WTB is a must for a FOR SALE SITE or section.....

Gawd I miss my AZPT!!