PDA

View Full Version : iTrader gone missing?

I Hate Import Cars
07-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Am I retarded, or is iTrader gone? I just tried to leave feedback for someone and I can't find the link anywhere. Is it donezo?

Big C
07-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Its still working. You must be retarded I suppose.

*inFamous*
07-22-2008, 09:58 PM
!zing!

SoB NiG
07-23-2008, 02:18 AM
Lmfao i just now figured out how to do it right befor i open this.... Look for the itrader under there pic and click on the number to the right and it takes you to there info.

1lowtacoma
07-23-2008, 01:27 PM
:thumbup:

Ryan
07-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Only if that person has previous feedback though. I do not see it accesable from a users profile as it was before, but I may be blind as well. Someone PM me how to view it on a profile , Thanks :)

Big C
07-24-2008, 08:52 AM
Only if that person has previous feedback though. I do not see it accesable from a users profile as it was before, but I may be blind as well. Someone PM me how to view it on a profile , Thanks :)

Yeah I disabled any extra plugins that were causing some issues because they couldn't work correctly with vbulletin version 3.7. Once I find the plugins that work I'll add them again.

You can still see someones iTrader # on regular posts under their location and click on the # to go to their iTrader page.

ILIKETODRIVE
07-26-2008, 04:25 AM
You can still see someones iTrader # on regular posts under their location and click on the # to go to their iTrader page.

:thumbsup:

That's the way I've always done it.

I Hate Import Cars
07-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Its still working. You must be retarded I suppose.

!zing!

Ef you guys...

That's what I finally figured out. I was looking at his profile when I was trying to figure out how to leave him feedback and couldn't. I didn't realize that you couldn't leave feedback from their profile page. Has it always been that way?