PDA

View Full Version : Dogs trained to have sex with women

Evil Empire
07-23-2008, 09:39 AM
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/features/mutts/blog/2008/07/dogs_used_for_sex_find_sanctua.html

Best Friends Animal Society, the nation's largest animal sanctuary, has agreed to accept two dogs that authorities say were trained to have sex with women, and were videotaped doing so.

A mixed breed and a Labrador, formerly owned by Diane Sue Whalen of Tulsa County, Oklahoma, have been accepted by the Best Friends in Kanab, Utah, and will be taken to the no-kill sanctuary next month, Fox News reported.

Whalen, 54, and Donald Roy Seigfried, 55, were charged with felony crimes against nature after Whalen's adult son found more than 150 tapes of his mother performing sex acts with them. Seigfried was accused of filming the acts.

The dogs were placed in the Tulsa Animal Shelter following the arrests. Whalen relinquished custody of her dogs, but Seigfried is fighting to maintain custody of a third dog used in the videos, a blue heeler named Merlin.

Whalen's dogs — named Lucky and Buddy — were examined and neutered at a Tulsa veterinary clinic after the arrests. In Utah, the dogs will become candidates for adoption.

"Each dog is treated as an individual," said Barbara Williamson, spokesperson for Best Friends, where animals that are not adopted live permanently at the sanctuary. "We felt we could help these dogs."

A deputy who investigated the case had recommended that the dogs be euthanized and wrote in court affidavits that they had been trained to rape.

Best Friends, thankfully, disagreed. "These dogs are totally victims," Williamson said.

got3ek
07-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Damn what is the world coming to.

apSquidFace
07-23-2008, 09:48 AM
hell yeah, i want those things

Rufus
07-23-2008, 09:49 AM
hell yeah, i want those things

They won't do men you perv

apSquidFace
07-23-2008, 09:53 AM
They won't do men you perv

guess you never saw silence of the lambs

RhdRicheeee
07-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Link to movie's please

JDMitation
07-23-2008, 10:01 AM
wait... so this guy found video tapes of his MOM having SEX WITH A DOG and he TURNED HER IN TO THE POLICE?

wtf?

that is the kind of sick twisted fucked up secret i would take to the grave. why would you humiliate your family by spilling the beans like that?

and anyway i bet those dogs didn't even mind hittin' that old broad lol

squirms
07-23-2008, 10:05 AM
Thats sick, and the guy turned his mom in, damn how in the hell do you look at your parents the same after that.

Jstarda9
07-23-2008, 10:06 AM
i used to hang out with this whore that was sooo horny all the time that she told me she would sometimes put peanut butter on her you know what and have her dog lick it off....this bitch was dirty!!! i mean dirty she would show her tits even when we didnt aske her to

ICUJockin
07-23-2008, 10:07 AM
some people just have too much free time

Rollin_Eg
07-23-2008, 10:09 AM
wow!

ICD
07-23-2008, 10:13 AM
i used to hang out with this whore that was sooo horny all the time that she told me she would sometimes put peanut butter on her you know what and have her dog lick it off....this bitch was dirty!!! i mean dirty she would show her tits even when we didnt aske her to

wow..:smirk:

honduh_head
07-23-2008, 10:16 AM
That's cool. I would have kept a few for my personal collection.... 8mm style lol

JDMitation
07-23-2008, 10:23 AM
That's cool. I would have kept a few for my personal collection.... 8mm style lol

of your mom?

:barf:

jägermeister
07-23-2008, 10:50 AM

Name & number, please.

JDMitation
07-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Name & number, please.

who's in your avatar?

:tits:

ILIKETODRIVE
07-23-2008, 11:00 AM
I obtained a few of the vids. Here's a link to my eBay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/video-of-woman-with-dog/item-asjlgh287t2... (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bowl-of-Rice-JDM-Vinyl-Car-Truck-Motorcycle-Decal_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el111 6QQitemZ280182642440)

Crasy
07-23-2008, 11:08 AM
wait... so this guy found video tapes of his MOM having SEX WITH A DOG and he TURNED HER IN TO THE POLICE?

wtf?

that is the kind of sick twisted fucked up secret i would take to the grave. why would you humiliate your family by spilling the beans like that?

lol

OhDang
07-23-2008, 11:34 AM
roy siegfried nobody else saw that? Made me chuckle

ef-9
07-23-2008, 11:54 AM

wtf?

x2 the dog didnt mind hittin that, hes probly bigger than the trainner.:thumbup:

pbxsv
07-23-2008, 11:57 AM
wow, that's gross

AZDC2
07-23-2008, 12:13 PM

please provide name and address of said girl

Devist8
07-23-2008, 12:28 PM
thats some sick shit man!

Owens
07-23-2008, 03:35 PM
You get lots of monies for selling bestiality. Esp if its a hot chick and a horse, made with a quality camera.

Trust me, I know.

skar1
07-23-2008, 04:05 PM
wtf

LONESTAR
07-23-2008, 04:10 PM

dam did she go to school with us? if so let me know who she is lol.....

Jstarda9
07-23-2008, 04:29 PM
dam did she go to school with us? if so let me know who she is lol.....

Whitney Parker little short girl that hung out with Liz

Heist
07-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Name & number, please.

You jumped on that one fast :\. 2nds?

Crazy88
07-23-2008, 08:57 PM
How can it be animal abuse to let a dog screw a woman? That dog really was "Lucky".

*inFamous*
07-23-2008, 09:45 PM
wow. sick.

ILIKETODRIVE
07-23-2008, 11:02 PM
I obtained a few of the vids. Here's a link to my eBay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/video-of-woman-with-dog/item-asjlgh287t2... (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bowl-of-Rice-JDM-Vinyl-Car-Truck-Motorcycle-Decal_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el111 6QQitemZ280182642440)

:thumbsup:

GAMEZ
07-24-2008, 01:12 AM
sware to god?>?>>

jdmcivic1
07-24-2008, 05:50 AM
More than 150 tapes! damn she prob like it more from the dogs than her husband!

Lil japonese
07-24-2008, 12:07 PM
sick stuff just another day in this sick earth

Slow_HX
07-24-2008, 12:12 PM
more than 150 tapes! Damn she prob like it more from the dogs than her husband!

lmao

Crxpunk89
07-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Fuckin nasty!!!! that made me feel sick dood. now im notgoing to be able to eat this fucking calzone i just ordered DAMN YOUSSSS

GHOSTY
07-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Fuckin nasty!!!! that made me feel sick dood. now im notgoing to be able to eat this fucking calzone i just ordered DAMN YOUSSSS

i take it....

95_B18b1_Teg
07-24-2008, 03:13 PM
i wonder if she swalloded lol

93-EG-4DR
07-24-2008, 03:48 PM
this chick that i went to Sandra day O'Connor with fucks her dog... we used to call her GI Jane (i dont even know what her real name is) but a few of my friends thought that it would be funny to see if she really did it... and they got a lil more than they where expecting... and she was a nasty beeatch she was fat and looked like a bowling ball with arms legs and a lil head... but back to the story... my friends went to her house one day after school... and when they got there they all walked into her house and it smelt like dog shit... and right after they closed the door she got naked got on all 4's and slapped her ass and right away the dog came running around the corner and mounted her and went at it for a good 20 mins over and over again... then my friends gave her a zookiney (i dont know how to spell it but i am talking about the vegie) and she stuffed that whole thing up in there and i saw how big it was cuz i was the 1 that picked it out and paid 5$ for it but it had to be at least 3-4in. around... I WASNT THERE!!! i had the option to come if i wanted... but i didnt want to see that fat ass naked getting fuked by her dog... i probly would have gone blind... or riped my eyes out... i did not want to see that... but the ppl that did see it told me about it and just the picture i get in my head makes me want to puke... but that is my story about the nasty bitch that i went to school with that fuked her dog...

apSquidFace
07-24-2008, 03:50 PM
this chick that i went to Sandra day O'Connor with fucks her dog... we used to call her GI Jane (i dont even know what her real name is) but a few of my friends thought that it would be funny to see if she really did it... and they got a lil more than they where expecting... and she was a nasty beeatch she was fat and looked like a bowling ball with arms legs and a lil head... but back to the story... my friends went to her house one day after school... and when they got there they all walked into her house and it smelt like dog shit... and right after they closed the door she got naked got on all 4's and slapped her ass and right away the dog came running around the corner and mounted her and went at it for a good 20 mins over and over again... then my friends gave her a zookiney (i dont know how to spell it but i am talking about the vegie) and she stuffed that whole thing up in there and i saw how big it was cuz i was the 1 that picked it out and paid 5$ for it but it had to be at least 3-4in. around... I WASNT THERE!!! i had the option to come if i wanted... but i didnt want to see that fat ass naked getting fuked by her dog... i probly would have gone blind... or riped my eyes out... i did not want to see that... but the ppl that did see it told me about it and just the picture i get in my head makes me want to puke... but that is my story about the nasty bitch that i went to school with that fuked her dog...

lucky