PDA

View Full Version : NASA/CRA - Aug Morning Event/Test & Tune!!

Pages : [1] 2

SlowCivicHmm
07-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Since no one has done it....and Ramen hasn't checked in I'll bring it up.....

Who's in??

This is for the usuals of course......anyone rocking anything new? testing out anything?? driving diff car?? just test/tune......new parts?? diff tires? Any tips??

As for myself I won't be driving again...just tech/hanging/ride alongs.....bringing my chair and ice chest....anyone want to organize breakfast? or lunch afterwards??

NOTE: If you are interested in joining us (NASA), go to prior posts to see the same shit over and over and over....its easy to get into tracking.... vist:

www.clubracingaz.com

Please stay on topic.....

Tage
07-23-2008, 09:42 PM
As always my trailer is available to hang out in. Maybe I'll even bring my swap cooler.

I can bring my little camping stove if others want to coordinate dogs/burgers or whatever.

My car has revised gearing and is actually running correct as I believe I have all the gremlins worked out now. I should be able to dip down into some much better times than I did at the DeZod West TA...

ILIKETODRIVE
07-23-2008, 11:04 PM
I gotta re-up my membership and sign up for this but I'm in for sure. FIR West FTW!

PS - you better bring that grill Tage, seeing as how I put it together. :-p

ILIKETODRIVE
07-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Signing up right meow.

Simon I call dibs on a session with you if thats cool??

Word.

Phantomeg
07-24-2008, 04:54 AM
I'll be there boy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fmx_dbc
07-24-2008, 05:55 AM
I hope to attend

Vtecracer
07-24-2008, 07:42 AM
I will be there....hoping to snag ride alongs...If old man Phil will let me ride again? My car......well it won't be ready in time... although it is progressing nicely.

topramn
07-24-2008, 09:27 AM
the event is on no matter what happens with attendance..

soooofit
07-24-2008, 09:46 AM
does any1 know where I can get my coilovers weighted and balanced along with a good alignment?

topramn
07-24-2008, 09:51 AM
does any1 know where I can get my coilovers weighted and balanced along with a good alignment?

this is not required to drive on track..

soooofit
07-24-2008, 09:51 AM

I know this, but it would be nice

SlowCivicHmm
07-24-2008, 10:59 AM

i've have yet to find a shop that has scales for customer use and actually advertises corner balancing as a product.......i'm sure they are out there though

even the known alignment shops like "network" don't offer this service......

corner balancing is not that important...and I'd only do it if that was the last thing to do to the car as far as suspension tunning goes...

Alignment is key......i always recommend "Jack's Alignment" on Thomas and like 36th st I think...or 28th street....I always forget...

They do a good old pit style alignment, used them for years...no computers to calibrate or racks to scrape on.....if your are 1/4 off the ground I bet they can still align you......my car has no problems...and they appreciate adjustment peices and mods.....they do anything YOU want.....depending on street/race or just full race.......hit them up...

SlowCivicHmm
07-24-2008, 10:59 AM

he didn't say it was for track....figured we'd know since we track que no??

SlowCivicHmm
07-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Signing up right meow.

Word.

sahweeet!!

SlowCivicHmm
07-24-2008, 11:02 AM
the event is on no matter what happens with attendance..

good to know....during the last drivers meet it was said diferently...mah bad!

ILIKETODRIVE
07-24-2008, 11:41 AM

It was but Boles and Marty probably said fuck it and just run it no matter what.

I agree. FIR West FTW.

topramn
07-24-2008, 11:50 AM

sometimes he talks without thinking.. me and him discussed it differently that morning on the way to the event..

It was but Boles and Marty probably said fuck it and just run it no matter what.

I agree. FIR West FTW.

i told him he couldnt let down the drift guys again.. and thats why the event stays..

JoshDC2
07-24-2008, 11:59 AM
i'm not sure if i'm going to be a corner worker and get track time for this one or if i'm just going to do de1 again...
but i'm leaning towards working...

topramn
07-24-2008, 01:04 PM
why do DE1 again? you passed the first time didnt you?

JoshDC2
07-24-2008, 01:12 PM
no my instructer was very inpressed with how much i progresses but he wants me to do de1 again on a different track.
i couldnt have to do the classroom again but i'd still run with de1.
i agreed because i only had hardly and hour on track. i had so much fun though

ILIKETODRIVE
07-24-2008, 06:27 PM
no my instructer was very inpressed with how much i progresses but he wants me to do de1 again on a different track.

Do this event, then corner work at PIR and snag a few ride alongs. Then, do PIR with DE2 and take Gabe out with you.

"TRACK OUT! TRACK OOOUUUTTT!!!!1"

BlueTeg
07-24-2008, 06:46 PM
I will be there.
Nothing new for the beater. It doesn't really need anything. Even if it did, its too fucking hot for me to get excited about working on the car. :devil:

JoshDC2
07-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Do this event, then corner work at PIR and snag a few ride alongs. Then, do PIR with DE2 and take Gabe out with you.

"TRACK OUT! TRACK OOOUUUTTT!!!!1"

Simon, i think i'm going to need an explanation of the last part of that^^^ lol...

BlueTeg
07-24-2008, 06:48 PM

You should be good to go for DE2. Ask for Mervin or myself (Gabe) or Chris Soehren (younger guy in his 20's looks like Mr. Clean) for a check ride in the first session.

Also, for you street tire whores out there that want a sample of the R-compound crack....I have my 13" x 8" vato wheels (see my sig) on Kumho 710's available for daily rental. Better gearing, wider tire, and stickier rubber. $35 and you can run them all morning long.

JoshDC2
07-24-2008, 06:56 PM
You should be good to go for DE2. Ask for Mervin or myself (Gabe) or Chris Soehren (younger guy in his 20's looks like Mr. Clean) for a check ride in the first session.

Also, for you street tire whores out there that want a sample of the R-compound crack....I have my 13" x 8" vato wheels on Kumho 710's available for daily rental. Better gearing, wider tire, and stickier rubber. $35 and you can run them all morning long.

In my log book where it says permission to go to DE2 he checked the NO box.
So i'll be in DE1, at least for the first bit.
However i'd like to sign up for DE2 because its 30 dollars cheaper the DE1...
I'm guessing because of the classroom which i won't be attending anyways.

ILIKETODRIVE
07-25-2008, 12:13 AM
Also, for you street tire whores out there that want a sample of the R-compound crack....I have my 13" x 8" vato wheels (see my sig) on Kumho 710's available for daily rental. Better gearing, wider tire, and stickier rubber. $35 and you can run them all morning long.

That is a deal and a half. Someone take him up on this offer!

SlowCivicHmm
07-25-2008, 01:25 AM
gabe lets talk

Kinetic
07-25-2008, 02:03 AM

ums tuning has scales

topramn
07-25-2008, 06:46 AM
In my log book where it says permission to go to DE2 he checked the NO box.
So i'll be in DE1, at least for the first bit.
However i'd like to sign up for DE2 because its 30 dollars cheaper the DE1...
I'm guessing because of the classroom which i won't be attending anyways.

who was your instructor? actually, do yourself a favor, sign up for DE2.. then find gabe or mervin.. both are certified instructors.. let them ride with you for at least one session in DE2 and have them give your opinion.. if you are ready for DE2, they will prolly work with you some more through the short day and bring you up to speed.. if your not ready, they will get you back in DE1.. simple as that.. when it comes to who gets on track in what groups, i almost always have final decision..

ILIKETODRIVE
07-25-2008, 08:52 AM
who was your instructor? actually, do yourself a favor, sign up for DE2.. then find gabe or mervin.. both are certified instructors.. let them ride with you for at least one session in DE2 and have them give your opinion.. if you are ready for DE2, they will prolly work with you some more through the short day and bring you up to speed.. if your not ready, they will get you back in DE1.. simple as that.. when it comes to who gets on track in what groups, i almost always have final decision..

w3rd

Listen to teh noodlez.

EG6-DC2
07-25-2008, 09:51 AM
The hardparker is signed up!

I might have some new wheels this time out and I am debating on putting on the Mugen bumper for this event.

ILIKETODRIVE
07-25-2008, 10:18 AM
DO IT

DO IT

:snookems:

UMS Tuning Sales
07-25-2008, 10:40 AM
first event I wont physically be at.......in ohhhh 2 years ?..wow

Tony will be though with the EVO

Phantomeg
07-25-2008, 11:29 AM

I might have some new wheels this time out and I am debating on putting on the Mugen bumper for this event.

I signed up yesterday...

What wheels did you decide on? I'll be running the 225/45/15s on the 949s.

SlowCivicHmm
07-25-2008, 11:54 AM
first event I wont physically be at.......in ohhhh 2 years ?..wow

Tony will be though with the EVO

enjoy your trip homie!!

me, jon, duncan got you covered...plus all the regulars....

SlowCivicHmm
07-25-2008, 12:23 PM
I signed up yesterday...

oh oh..

old man is going wiiiiiiide!!

Phill I call dibbs on a ride along with you aswell.....if thats cool with you..

SlowCivicHmm
07-25-2008, 12:24 PM

oh snaps.......the 4door rocks parker or not...

SlowCivicHmm
07-25-2008, 12:27 PM
so its too hot to work on the car and funds aren't there to do it the right way..

I have a new pass axle to install, but my ball joints are mushroom'd on there....lol, need new lower ball joints and upper...might aswell get a upper camber kit since I'm at my max of -1.5 camber front....SKUNK2 here to come.......

So by september I'll be back....new camberkit/balljoints/axles/raised a bit/balanced out/aligned/hawk blues and hopefully proper tires.....or I might just do azenis till Jan09.....no reason to get R's just yet....but gawd the are fun!! especially on those 13's...

EG6-DC2
07-25-2008, 01:46 PM
I signed up yesterday...

I ended getting the Team Dynamics 15x7 +38. I haven't decided on the tire yet, as I hope to have that figured out in the next week.

EG6-DC2
07-25-2008, 01:49 PM
oh snaps.......the 4door rocks parker or not...

Yes, the 4dr will be there again! I'm planning to have her at every event for the rest of the year. Might even try some of PASA stuff. The more track time, the better!

JoshDC2
07-25-2008, 02:07 PM

Ramen, you're my favorite lol

SlowCivicHmm
07-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes, the 4dr will be there again! I'm planning to have her at every event for the rest of the year. Might even try some of PASA stuff. The more track time, the better!

NIIICE let me know.....I can vouch for you in PASA and avoid their schoool...

iApex
07-25-2008, 03:19 PM
What time does a morning event end? I have been wanting to get out on the track for the past 2 or 3 events but keep convincing myself of reasons not to go (Gay i know) . The reason i would like to know when it ends is because the car i would track is also my DD, and i am kinda concerned of the abuse the heat is going to put on my car. THX

JoshDC2
07-25-2008, 03:22 PM
event ends at 1030am
and if its the same as july then you will have a total of an hour on track

EG6-DC2
07-25-2008, 04:13 PM

Sweet! Now I just need to find out when they start back up!

Phantomeg
07-25-2008, 05:32 PM

Let's do it...I'm in for all of the events!!!!!!!!!

Hook it up Joser...When is the next PASA event?

SlowCivicHmm
07-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Last weekend of september is PASA's 1st event for the fall season.....I was supposed to make it to new mexico this august but can't due to funds...

ILIKETODRIVE
07-25-2008, 07:35 PM
x3 on PASA for me Joser.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

PS - I got some 225/45's as well you old fart. ;)

SlowCivicHmm
07-25-2008, 08:14 PM
oh oh I can see this being a bad thing.....depending on how you look at it...

PM me or IM me for more PASA info....don't want to clutter the NASA thread...gotta keep it professional...

BlueTeg
07-25-2008, 11:25 PM
What time does a morning event end? I have been wanting to get out on the track for the past 2 or 3 events but keep convincing myself of reasons not to go (Gay i know) . The reason i would like to know when it ends is because the car i would track is also my DD, and i am kinda concerned of the abuse the heat is going to put on my car. THX

Temps won't be any worse than normal 'day' temps during September or early October since it doesn't head up till after 10:00.

iApex
07-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Ya thats true... i was looking on the clubracingaz site and was a little confused, so its $44 dollars to become a nasa member and then $130 to run the hpde1 event?

SlowCivicHmm
07-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Ya thats true... i was looking on the clubracingaz site and was a little confused, so its $44 dollars to become a nasa member and then $130 to run the hpde1 event?

yes that sounds bout right for this event....

your license is good for 1 year from purchase I believe...

ILIKETODRIVE
07-26-2008, 04:55 PM
yes that sounds bout right for this event....

your license is good for 1 year from purchase I believe...

x2 and x2

iApex
07-27-2008, 04:44 PM
Well i spent some money i really wish i didnt spend and the event is in 2 weeks so i dont know if i will have the funds. If the license is good for one year do you think it would be a better idea to wait till next season so its good for the whole year? or are the last couple events worth attending?

ILIKETODRIVE
07-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Well i spent some money i really wish i didnt spend and the event is in 2 weeks so i dont know if i will have the funds. If the license is good for one year do you think it would be a better idea to wait till next season so its good for the whole year? or are the last couple events worth attending?

No no no, it's good for 12 months from the day you purchase it.

I bought my first membership July 27th 2007 and it's good until July 27th 2008. I just renewed my membership last week and the new membership is good until July 27th 2009.

SlowCivicHmm
07-27-2008, 05:13 PM
No no no, it's good for 12 months from the day you purchase it.

I bought my first membership July 27th 2007 and it's good until July 27th 2008. I just renewed my membership last week and the new membership is good until July 27th 2009.

listen to this man!! he knows...jaja

DE is all about "practice" not the car....get seat time....every event is beneficial...so the more you attend the more you drive, the better you'll prepare yourself for TT or Race group if you decide to go that route.......

I've done 17 Track days since Dec 07 to current.....plus like 8 days back in 04/05...i'm still in DE2 cuz I place myself there.....no need to rush things....try to get out there the sooner the better...

My 2 cents..

ILIKETODRIVE
07-27-2008, 05:16 PM
DE is all about "practice" not the car....get seat time....every event is beneficial...so the more you attend the more you drive, the better you'll prepare yourself for TT or Race group if you decide to go that route.......

I've done 17 Track days since Dec 07 to current.....plus like 8 days back in 04/05...i'm still in DE2 cuz I place myself there.....no need to rush things....try to get out there the sooner the better...

My 2 cents..

:you rock:

:wave1:

SlowCivicHmm
07-27-2008, 05:18 PM
dude simon...if you remember bring that header to the event...I wanna try it out and see the difference in september @ pir...I hope to have a dump tube by then...

iApex
07-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Ya thx for all the info you make a valid point. this is will only be my second event and the first one was for a club my fathers in so no log book. It was a two day event at Spring Mountain which was alot of fun and got me hooked. here is the video im in the red GSR bringing up the back haha.
http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg65/aap1az/Spring%20Mountain%205-1-08/?action=view&current=AllofUsRacingDowntheBackStraight.flv

Tage
07-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Joser, you run in DE2 because your car is SLOW! If you had a B or K swap you'd be a solid DE3 driver. ;)

Most of the time the car is faster than the driver but I'm pretty sure you're one of the few examples where the car is (mostly) holding you back.

SlowCivicHmm
07-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Joser, you run in DE2 because your car is SLOW! If you had a B or K swap you'd be a solid DE3 driver. ;)

Most of the time the car is faster than the driver but I'm pretty sure you're one of the few examples where the car is (mostly) holding you back.

You said it Tage...K swap...I refuse to go B....jajjajaa, but thx for the compliment....from you it reassures me I'm doing something right...

Plus its my daily...my track car turned back to daily 2 years ago.....my DX tranny don't help at all either....if I had an EX in I'd bump up to DE3 no problem I'd think.......this september..

YOU DO NOT NEED A SWAP TO TRACK....lol

iApex
07-27-2008, 07:25 PM
^
i know its me holding my car back... im sure its alot faster then i can drive it at this point.

PhoenixB16
07-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Date?????????????????????I asked aboput working the event,we shall see if that happens.

topramn
07-28-2008, 09:53 AM
august 16.. i dont know why you even stopped working..

Tage
07-28-2008, 11:41 AM
General Statement: The driver can always be improved and the car will always be faster than the driver. However, it is far easier to just "buy" speed.

Is it August 16th yet? :)

I'm looking forward to my favorite "local" track...

SlowCivicHmm
07-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Tage I want a ride in your car....lol......

Kinetic
07-28-2008, 01:04 PM

I agree.....he needs the 2 cam conversion!

Tage
07-28-2008, 01:58 PM
Tage I want a ride in your car....lol......

I actually don't mind providing ride alongs. I just lack a passenger seat. If you supply a passenger seat and the stock belts and install them, my car is up for grabs as far as ride alongs go. Before everyone jumps on me though I do want the first session or two without a passenger to go for a good lap time 1st.

BTLD_LS1
07-28-2008, 03:42 PM
I might be down for this, I just picked up a 93 formula that needs to get abused!
It will be parted for the shell soon :devil:

SlowCivicHmm
07-28-2008, 04:26 PM
I actually don't mind providing ride alongs. I just lack a passenger seat. If you supply a passenger seat and the stock belts and install them, my car is up for grabs as far as ride alongs go. Before everyone jumps on me though I do want the first session or two without a passenger to go for a good lap time 1st.

hmmm I don't have stock seat belts....and always willing to throw my pass seat in your ride for me or anyone else.....

I do have a spare 5 point though...we'll talk tage.....

SlowCivicHmm
07-28-2008, 04:27 PM
I agree.....he needs the 2 cam conversion!

I had 2 cams.....it was a ZC......still D baby!!

BlueTeg
07-28-2008, 04:36 PM
I do have a spare 5 point though...we'll talk tage.....

good luck getting that installed at the track......
PITA

Phantomeg
07-28-2008, 05:34 PM
You said it Tage...K swap...I refuse to go B....jajjajaa, but thx for the compliment....from you it reassures me I'm doing something right...

Plus its my daily...my track car turned back to daily 2 years ago.....my DX tranny don't help at all either....if I had an EX in I'd bump up to DE3 no problem I'd think.......this september..

YOU DO NOT NEED A SWAP TO TRACK....lol

Just curious Joser...What is it with you and B series motors ..Is it because they have KICKED YOUR ASS SO MANY TIMES!!! If your can't afford a B you sure can't afford a K!!!

I do agree with you on the swaps... I'd never swap to a D series in my car either...:argue:

SlowCivicHmm
07-28-2008, 06:09 PM
everyone always thinks I already have a b16....lol

nah...if I go B there is no going back.....and I keep noticing B's are the one's breaking on track...not D's...lol, so for now I keep D, it blows I spend 250-500 and done.....back on track...once I get me another daily (blazer got repo'd/4dr is wrecked) i'll K the hatch, and have it be track only.......makes more since to me that way.....

can you imagine my car K'd and caged and being daily...yeah NO!!

Plus a thief don't want a D....lol

UMS Tuning Sales
07-28-2008, 06:18 PM
everyone always thinks I already have a b16....lol

nah...if I go B there is no going back.....and I keep noticing B's are the one's breaking on track...not D's...lol, so for now I keep D, it blows I spend 250-500 and done.....back on track...once I get me another daily (blazer got repo'd/4dr is wrecked) i'll K the hatch, and have it be track only.......makes more since to me that way.....

you weren't there last year when all the D series failed @ the night event...thats why all the HC cars went B...........

mine seems to be holding up just fine...even with 162k

SlowCivicHmm
07-28-2008, 06:22 PM
mines lasted all season?? lol......you can't drive them like B's...jaja

yeah my D has like over 200k...lol, my ZC had like 300k when I pulled it....MUAHAHAHA

I worry that my car will get stolen as is...with a B i'd die if it ended up MIA......

JoshDC2
07-28-2008, 07:06 PM

they steal d's too joser
remember my ej8?

SlowCivicHmm
07-28-2008, 07:34 PM
they steal d's too joser
remember my ej8?

ssssshhhh.......lol...

Tage
07-28-2008, 09:00 PM
My POS 4 door Dseries automatic was stolen, not once, but TWICE out of my driveway!

B16's are dirt cheap IMO. Just go with a B16 at a fraction of the cost of a K. If it blows up, they can be had all day long for around $600 give or take a couple bills. Additionally, you don't see SOHC VTEC's selling for cheap these days anymore either. If you keep them stock the Bs are just as reliable if not more than the Ds under racing conditions HPDE stuff isn't hard enough on the engines to really test out the true reliability IMO. For me a stock K is ceaper tp replace vs a fully built B (which I've done 3x now!). The problem is the initial cost of the K swap is out of control! You need to be a baller or have sponsors to do a K swap. ;)

DeeDub
07-29-2008, 02:49 AM
I wanna goooooo

ILIKETODRIVE
07-29-2008, 07:06 AM
i wanna goooooo

DDDDDOOOOO IIIIITTTTT

Si.

PhoenixB16
07-29-2008, 09:09 AM
august 16.. i dont know why you even stopped working..

Um child support,not having a car that was registered,a job that didnt allow me to get there the days i needed to be. take your pic.....Being to broke to even put the car on track sucked the fun out of it.I know everyone thinks those are excuses,but the last thing i needed was to get pulled over on the way there with an unregistered car.Or break something and NOT be able to afford to fix it....Sometimes we have to give up something we love for a while in order to try to get our lives in order.trust me,if i could be there teching i would,after doing it for FOUR years id like to think id at least have a chance to get involved again...but thats to the higher powers of CRA,not me.

PhoenixB16
07-29-2008, 09:13 AM
I see where Joser is coming from,and im one of his biggest critics( have been for years) you can get a D for almost FREEEE! Thats hard to beat. A WHOOPED b16 is still going to cost 1.5k and up.................He can blow those things up alllll damn day,and just get another for a couple hundred bucks......I wish i was in that boat right about now,since my odometer is at a sweet ass 113k.

PhoenixB16
07-29-2008, 09:16 AM
All that siad i still can not kill this b16,and i have tried. Mr Ward and i had epic battles of high ass milage b series wonder motors,and for the most part both survived........( im stockish form,at least)

BlueTeg
07-29-2008, 11:31 AM
and I keep noticing B's are the one's breaking on track...not D's...lol,

My (stock) B18 has been kicking strong for 2 1/2 years now (15-20 track days per year). I have missed 2 events due to mechanical failure. One from a pooped out distributor and one from a leaky injector seal. They break because people don't maintain them properly (read: take the cheap way out with parts) or drive them past the redline they were designed for.

Tell my brother that.....he just had his car stolen. Stock SOHC engine. :ballin:

UMS Tuning Sales
07-29-2008, 12:53 PM
Um child support,not having a car that was registered,a job that didnt allow me to get there the days i needed to be. take your pic.....Being to broke to even put the car on track sucked the fun out of it.I know everyone thinks those are excuses,but the last thing i needed was to get pulled over on the way there with an unregistered car.Or break something and NOT be able to afford to fix it....Sometimes we have to give up something we love for a while in order to try to get our lives in order.trust me,if i could be there teching i would,after doing it for FOUR years id like to think id at least have a chance to get involved again...but thats to the higher powers of CRA,not me.

Show up on the 16th @ 4.30 am

If you don't have a tech shirt come by and see me before hand I'll give you 2......

END OF STORY
:cool:

SlowCivicHmm
07-29-2008, 01:02 PM
My POS 4 door Dseries automatic was stolen, not once, but TWICE out of my driveway!

B16's are dirt cheap IMO. Just go with a B16 at a fraction of the cost of a K. If it blows up, they can be had all day long for around $600 give or take a couple bills. Additionally, you don't see SOHC VTEC's selling for cheap these days anymore either. If you keep them stock the Bs are just as reliable if not more than the Ds under racing conditions HPDE stuff isn't hard enough on the engines to really test out the true reliability IMO. For me a stock K is ceaper tp replace vs a fully built B (which I've done 3x now!). The problem is the initial cost of the K swap is out of control! You need to be a baller or have sponsors to do a K swap. ;)

where can you get B16's for 600?? give or take??

Last I saw on Hmotors a full swap (which I'd need) is like over 1.5k....hydro tranny...

PhoenixB16
07-29-2008, 01:09 PM

If you don't have a tech shirt come by and see me before hand I'll give you 2......

END OF STORY
Word son. I will be there with the wife in tow. Just might swing by UMS and see if you have any shirts.

Tage
07-29-2008, 02:49 PM
where can you get B16's for 600?? give or take??

Last I saw on Hmotors a full swap (which I'd need) is like over 1.5k....hydro tranny...

$600 for the motor alone. If you blow your motor, you don't need to replace the shift linkage, ECU, tranny, etc. Yes there's an initial investment but if you think $1500 is a lot to spend on a swap, you're lying to yourself if you think you'll go K series someday...

K series prices:

Motor - $1500-2500
Tranny - $500-1500
ECU - $200-300
KPro & tuning - $1500
Mounts, wiring, axles, shift cables, shifter box, fuel system lines/regulator - $1200-1700
Honda wideband O2 (<-- required) - $300-400
Header & modify exhaust - $500-1000
Probably a bunch of other stuff I forgot to list but will add up...

ILIKETODRIVE
07-29-2008, 06:16 PM
$600 for the motor alone. If you blow your motor, you don't need to replace the shift linkage, ECU, tranny, etc. Yes there's an initial investment but if you think $1500 is a lot to spend on a swap, you're lying to yourself if you think you'll go K series someday...

K series prices:

Motor - $1500-2500
Tranny - $500-1500
ECU - $200-300
KPro & tuning - $1500
Mounts, wiring, axles, shift cables, shifter box, fuel system lines/regulator - $1200-1700
Honda wideband O2 (<-- required) - $300-400
Header & modify exhaust - $500-1000
Probably a bunch of other stuff I forgot to list but will add up...

Times-mofo-2

topramn
07-30-2008, 09:46 AM

Those are all good reasons. I always wondered what happened.

END OF STORY

Problem solved. See you out there.

PhoenixB16
07-30-2008, 10:03 AM
aw i love you guys. hugs and kisses.

SlowCivicHmm
07-30-2008, 12:02 PM
would it be too early for refreshments?? lol

PhoenixB16
07-30-2008, 12:13 PM
Ive got beers Joser..... Pull up a lawnchair........Im actually really excited to be working this event.I might even be a nice guy,and not talk a grip of shit this time out....... crazy huh..

SlowCivicHmm
07-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Mhl??

ILIKETODRIVE
07-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Old Style?

PhoenixB16
07-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Im from Illinois,so yes on both fronts.Simon,arent you from Chicago?

SlowCivicHmm
07-30-2008, 01:57 PM
http://www.alanjust.com/images/OS-Bears-16c.jpg
Chi-cag-oH!

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/DES/D978~Miller-High-Life-Brew-Posters.jpg
FTMFW!!!!

SlowCivicHmm
07-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Ramen can I wear these?? lol jk

http://www.beertees.com/Images/products/miller-sandals-MLR-0016.jpg

topramn
07-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Ramen can I wear these?? lol jk

http://www.beertees.com/Images/products/miller-sandals-MLR-0016.jpg

after 10am, you can wear anything you want.

topramn
07-30-2008, 02:33 PM
fyi, if you guys havent seen already, jason will not be at the august event and marty is highly doubtful as well. event director scott rutledge, worker cheif kyle gianuzzi, and myself (control) will be handling all of their functions during their absence.

iApex
07-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Will this be a kinda small event compared to the others? Would it be good for someones first time? i only ask because i will be out there alone and dont want to be overwhelmed.

iApex
07-30-2008, 03:58 PM
^
If i can make it. i thought it was the 8th but found out its the 16th so i might have the funds.

SlowCivicHmm
07-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Just come out bro if possible.......lots of peeps willing to help and point you in the right direction....all the honduh guys (DE) roll together and we all make sure we on track when needed and got each others backs for ride alongs and just hanging and tips and incase of mechanical failure hands and ideas all over the place to get you fixed back on track or home safely....

ILIKETODRIVE
07-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Im from Illinois,so yes on both fronts.Simon,arent you from Chicago?

Fo sho! :thumbup:

Phantomeg
07-30-2008, 05:48 PM
^
If i can make it. i thought it was the 8th but found out its the 16th so i might have the funds.

Welcome to the most fun you'll have with your pants on!!!

ILIKETODRIVE
07-30-2008, 07:57 PM

Who says you have to wear pants? ;)

You can wear shorts. :crazy:

BlueTeg
07-30-2008, 08:33 PM
Will this be a kinda small event compared to the others? Would it be good for someones first time?

Yes.
I don't think any event is overwhelming for a first timer.

BTLD_LS1
07-31-2008, 05:19 AM
It looks like I finally got my 94 sold, so I should have funds for this event. As a first timer at one of these events will I have to take some sort of driving class prior to participating? Or just come Saturady morning pay my monies and run?

SlowCivicHmm
07-31-2008, 05:40 AM
sign up for HPDE1 that comes with an instructor for the day...you'll be filled in at the driver meet bout the days details...

BTLD_LS1
07-31-2008, 05:55 AM
do they check driving credentials?

PhoenixB16
07-31-2008, 07:52 AM
Fo sho! :thumbup:

Sweet,Im from that shithole Rockford,right to the west. What a dump. . .Anyhow,going to get my NASA membership up to spec,throw axles and brakes on the car,and get ready to fail some fools at tech. . And then knock the rust off,and have some fun....I dont think i have EVER run the west track....... I am more excited than any of you even comprehend.. And LS1 dude,no creds needed,but you WILLLL have to run DE1 with an instructor untill you are passed off to run in DE 2( normally an event or two,depending how badly you scare the instructor).

ILIKETODRIVE
07-31-2008, 11:09 AM
It looks like I finally got my 94 sold, so I should have funds for this event. As a first timer at one of these events will I have to take some sort of driving class prior to participating? Or just come Saturady morning pay my monies and run?

You can pay at the event for the event but you have to sign up for a membership for NASA prior to the event.

EG6-DC2
07-31-2008, 01:03 PM

I'm going bare this event! :devil1:

SlowCivicHmm
07-31-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm going bare this event! :devil1: :ugly:

Rock out with your cock out?

Kinda Gay...lol....jk

Not completely bare...helmeton!!...(safety first) lol

EG6-DC2
07-31-2008, 02:26 PM
:ugly:

Rock out with your cock out?

Kinda Gay...lol....jk

Not completely bare...helmeton!!...(safety first) lol

Your right, helmet, shoes and my pass hung from my neck. LOL

SlowCivicHmm
07-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Your right, helmet, shoes and my pass hung from my neck. LOL

don't forget your smile....:grin:

Tage
07-31-2008, 03:04 PM

For clarification, do you mean like a valid "drivers license"? To be honest I'm not sure if that is a requirement or not. For autox events I know that you must have one (i.e. can't participate if your license is suspended). I'll have to let Noddles or whoever is handling registration answer that general question...

JoshDC2
07-31-2008, 03:11 PM
For clarification, do you mean like a valid "drivers license"? To be honest I'm not sure if that is a requirement or not. For autox events I know that you must have one (i.e. can't participate if your license is suspended). I'll have to let Noddles or whoever is handling registration answer that general question...

i think it asks for a driver's license number when you sign up for NASA
If i remember correct

iApex
07-31-2008, 03:27 PM
Just come out bro if possible.......lots of peeps willing to help and point you in the right direction....all the honduh guys (DE) roll together and we all make sure we on track when needed and got each others backs for ride alongs and just hanging and tips and incase of mechanical failure hands and ideas all over the place to get you fixed back on track or home safely....

:thumbup:

:grin:

Yes.
I don't think any event is overwhelming for a first timer.

If im not mistaken and your name is Gabe(?) I think you know my father Jim Cozzolino?

EG6-DC2
07-31-2008, 03:27 PM
don't forget your smile....:grin:

That is a must!

Now if we can only get some of those women there to follow suit, then we would be golden! Phil, Simon, and Kerry know which ones I am talking about! :tits:

SlowCivicHmm
07-31-2008, 03:30 PM
That is a must!

Now if we can only get some of those women there to follow suit, then we would be golden! Phil, Simon, and Kerry know which ones I am talking about! :tits:

The one me and Kerry were undressing walking around during sessions?? lol

:tits::tits::tits::tits::tits:

Hey if F1 and Speedway have it...we should have "bikini/Ladies Nite" as an event theme......lol

ILIKETODRIVE
07-31-2008, 03:43 PM
I don't know about you guys but I can't wait for Rhett to get out on track naked. :thumbsup:

SlowCivicHmm
07-31-2008, 04:15 PM
I don't know about you guys but I can't wait for Rhett to get out on track naked. :thumbsup:

in the AARRRR!!???

Vtecracer
07-31-2008, 05:12 PM

:hithead: Simon what in the world are you thinking...i know Rhett wont mind but dude....please...WTF mate?

Sorry guys car is still not running... maybe the september event for me... I hope :crossesfingers: the car is done by then.

Oh and a word to the LS1 guy..... sign up online it will save you some monies... always better to register BEFORE the event. Event pricing goes up and the hpde1 group could be too full and you wont get in.

ILIKETODRIVE
07-31-2008, 05:54 PM
LOL, I guess that was a bit too much for the NASA crowd.

:thumbup:

SlowCivicHmm
07-31-2008, 06:01 PM
Rhett noooood whenever he gets the opt....lol

BlueTeg
07-31-2008, 06:29 PM

What credentials? Its your first time with the club, so you have none.

BlueTeg
07-31-2008, 06:30 PM
i think it asks for a driver's license number when you sign up for NASA
If i remember correct

That is correct sir.

BlueTeg
07-31-2008, 06:31 PM
If im not mistaken and your name is Gabe(?) I think you know my father Jim Cozzolino?

Yep. I met your dad a few times at his shop. Nice guy, tell him I say hello.

Phantomeg
08-01-2008, 06:40 AM
Rhett noooood whenever he gets the opt....lol

Where the hell has Rhett been anyway?

ILIKETODRIVE
08-01-2008, 07:23 AM
Where the hell has Rhett been anyway?

Getting the new aaaaRRRRRRRRRRR up to speed and ready to go. :thumbsup:

BTLD_LS1
08-01-2008, 07:55 AM
DO they physically have to see it or do I just have to write the number in? I know the number, it is just suspended for all eternity....

SlowCivicHmm
08-01-2008, 09:35 AM
i just filled in the #...jaja

JoshDC2
08-01-2008, 09:51 AM
DO they physically have to see it or do I just have to write the number in? I know the number, it is just suspended for all eternity....

i'm not going to ask about the suspension... lol
but just fill in the number

Kinetic
08-01-2008, 10:14 AM

Rhett has a new "type arrrrrgggghhhhh" ? when did this happen ?

EG6-DC2
08-01-2008, 10:17 AM

You should know...I have heard you have been spending some time with him. Getting some stuff from him!:tongue:

EG6-DC2
08-01-2008, 10:24 AM

He bought it back in May.

ILIKETODRIVE
08-01-2008, 10:25 AM
You should know...I have heard you have been spending some time with him. Getting some stuff from him!:tongue:

Like STD's? True story!

SlowCivicHmm
08-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Brady got you old AARR right?? what color is the new one??

ILIKETODRIVE
08-01-2008, 10:55 AM
I don't think Brady got his old one...maybe he did but I thought some d00d in Cali came down and bought it.

New one is NBP.

PS - I'll bring that header with me to the event guey! Did you get my PM about the cam?

Phantomeg
08-01-2008, 11:10 AM
To the R crew...You know who you are...

We need to start planning the shelter food and drinks for the August event...Should we grill, bring food or everyone for themselves...

I vote grill!!!

BlueTeg
08-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Felip-
The event is over at 10:00. What did you have in mind for grilling?

BBQ Brunch? orly?

EG6-DC2
08-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Like STD's? True story!

You too!? That whore!

EG6-DC2
08-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Brady got you old AARR right?? what color is the new one??

I believe the one that Brady got was Locash's old one.

EG6-DC2
08-01-2008, 02:39 PM
To the R crew...You know who you are...

We need to start planning the shelter food and drinks for the August event...Should we grill, bring food or everyone for themselves...

I vote grill!!!

You know I have part of the shelter.

I'm not sure we will have enough time to grill. Like last month, I'm sure it will be fast paced with little down time. I say we go and eat together and BS somewhere after!

SlowCivicHmm
08-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Grilling sounds fine but I'd assume we'd want AC and refreshments...

I say we all bring our own hydration and kick back at the usual spot (next to tage) and hit up an early lunch right after the event....

SlowCivicHmm
08-01-2008, 03:04 PM
I don't think Brady got his old one...maybe he did but I thought some d00d in Cali came down and bought it.

New one is NBP.

PS - I'll bring that header with me to the event guey! Did you get my PM about the cam?

Orale...header good!!

The cam I want...my PM box is full and culdn't reply.......can we put off the cam for september?? I want it though. 1/2 now 1/2 later @ install??

ILIKETODRIVE
08-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Orale...header good!!

The cam I want...my PM box is full and culdn't reply.......can we put off the cam for september?? I want it though. 1/2 now 1/2 later @ install??

Whatever works for you budday! I can install it before this event and you pay me whenever you get el fundso. :thumbsup:

I vote for bring drinks to the event and get breakfast/brunch/lunch afterwards.

UMS Tuning Sales
08-01-2008, 05:11 PM
damn it this looks like a fun one.......

oh well I will have to pout all the following week in Hawaii

ILIKETODRIVE
08-01-2008, 05:30 PM
damn it this looks like a fun one.......

oh well I will have to pout all the following week in Hawaii

Hawaii? Jerk. :-p

Phantomeg
08-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Felip-
The event is over at 10:00. What did you have in mind for grilling?

BBQ Brunch? orly?

OK...I guess we'll have to put it off until the September event...

boostedrex
08-01-2008, 07:56 PM

he was all ready trying to sell it on ht but last i talked to him he said he decided to keep it, and he wont sell me the wheels off it :(

Tage
08-01-2008, 09:40 PM
I'll throw the mini grill in the trailer just in case. If I can borrow my father-in-laws generator, I'll bring my swap cooler too...

Vtecracer
08-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Last time we got kicked off the property. Being that this event will fly just like the last one... 10 minutes to grid.. 20 minutes on track, 10 minute download, 20 minute break...back on track i would say lets just pack up at the end and all head to brunch somewhere... get a big booth indoors and chill talking cars like last time....this time in Air Conditioning.

JoshDC2
08-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Last time we got kicked off the property. Being that this event will fly just like the last one... 10 minutes to grid.. 20 minutes on track, 10 minute download, 20 minute break...back on track i would say lets just pack up at the end and all head to brunch somewhere... get a big booth indoors and chill talking cars like last time....this time in Air Conditioning.

i agree.

I'm down to chill afterwards.

comptonasskerry
08-03-2008, 02:19 PM

i love u

iApex
08-04-2008, 10:51 PM
wow this thread died fast.... funds are looking good for event coming up!:clapper::thumbup:

JoshDC2
08-04-2008, 11:44 PM
i've decided to corner work this event for track time...
I don't have the bill. and even if i did i'd spend it on tires for the C-10's or a muffler that isn't falling apart...

free track time ftmfw!

Phantomeg
08-05-2008, 04:56 AM
wow this thread died fast.... funds are looking good for event coming up!:clapper::thumbup:

It will fire back up as the event get's closer...Don't worry, everyone is stoked for this one!!!!

EG6-DC2
08-05-2008, 10:36 AM
It will fire back up as the event get's closer...Don't worry, everyone is stoked for this one!!!!

This event will be ghey. :hithead:

EG6-DC2
08-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Oh and more new parts are arriving this week to try out at the track.:smoke:

PhoenixB16
08-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Passing tech will cost either 10 dollars or a 12 pack of Miller...... just a heads up guys ;)

SlowCivicHmm
08-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Passing tech will cost either 10 dollars or a 12 pack of Miller...... just a heads up guys ;)

The "Ward"den will request 1/2 of all proceeds.......

MILLER FTW!!!

Kinetic
08-06-2008, 12:54 PM
The "Ward"den will request 1/2 of all proceeds.......

MILLER FTW!!!

quite true

I demand that all procedes from the take, oops! I mean tech inspection, when I return from my NASA mandated Hawaiian regional tour:blunt:

SlowCivicHmm
08-06-2008, 02:02 PM
quite true

I demand that 1/2 procedes from the take, oops! I mean tech inspection, when I return from my NASA mandated Hawaiian regional tour:blunt:

K fixed...you and your typos....learn to type nig!!

comptonasskerry
08-06-2008, 09:01 PM
i win and phil is so gay

ILIKETODRIVE
08-06-2008, 09:39 PM
i win and phil is so gay

Do you want me to post the pics of you and him when you guys were drunk? I think not!

SlowCivicHmm
08-06-2008, 09:45 PM
oh man drunken track whores??? guess I haven't been invited...lol

ILIKETODRIVE
08-06-2008, 09:49 PM
oh man drunken track whores??? guess I haven't been invited...lol

Shhh, it was a joke. :crazy:

SlowCivicHmm
08-06-2008, 09:54 PM
sorry I got excited when I heard myself say "drunken whores" lol

comptonasskerry
08-06-2008, 09:56 PM
we should all get drunk this week then

SlowCivicHmm
08-06-2008, 10:18 PM
i'm down whenever.....most all have my # lol....

I'm just hesitant to take my EG out to bars/public...

PhoenixB16
08-07-2008, 09:04 AM
we should all get drunk this week then

maybe we can do a bbq at my place in NE Mesa......Better than a bar,i promise that.......

ek4 hatch
08-08-2008, 03:19 AM
like always ill show up but still no car to run :ballin:

Tage
08-08-2008, 01:33 PM

Unless you are walking or riding a bike to the event you can run. I'm still perplexed why people think they need to have a bad ass car to drive these events. Simon proved to all the "hard parkers" a few events ago that you can run what ya brung (by driving his *Mom's* Ford Focus)!

I'm sick of hearing people say, "I'm waiting for my coilovers from Japan" or "I need to get my new exhaust installed first" or...

NO one is fast their 1st time out so just start driving already. You could technically run HPDE1 in a rental car...

SlowCivicHmm
08-08-2008, 02:11 PM
unless you are walking or riding a bike to the event you can run. I'm still perplexed why people think they need to have a bad ass car to drive these events. Simon proved to all the "hard parkers" a few events ago that you can run what ya brung (by driving his *mom's* ford focus)!

I'm sick of hearing people say, "i'm waiting for my coilovers from japan" or "i need to get my new exhaust installed first" or...

No one is fast their 1st time out so just start driving already. You could technically run hpde1 in a rental car...

amen!!

Edit: I was the same way years ago.....this time just started running as long as my car can survive....and has tires/brakes....I ROCK DURALAST BRAKES!!! No Excuses now felllas....

Phantomeg
08-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Seriously... NASA makes your first time experience in HPDE 1 a comfortable, safe and educational event. My first time at the track was a very nervous time because of all of the racing hype. Believe me, as I stated before, it will be a very enjoyable experience because of the level of organization that goes in to all of the NASA events...

Tage
08-08-2008, 04:18 PM
amen!!

Edit: I was the same way years ago.....this time just started running as long as my car can survive....and has tires/brakes....I ROCK DURALAST BRAKES!!! No Excuses now felllas....

For pads I used to use Raybestos from Checker. Not the uber racing expensive Raybestos either. I'm talking the ones that cost $19.99 and include a lifetime warranty. They didn't work all that great but I simply started braking a little earlier and just exchange them more often for new ones when they wore out. Cheap way to track!

SlowCivicHmm
08-08-2008, 05:11 PM
For pads I used to use Raybestos from Checker. Not the uber racing expensive Raybestos either. I'm talking the ones that cost $19.99 and include a lifetime warranty. They didn't work all that great but I simply started braking a little earlier and just exchange them more often for new ones when they wore out. Cheap way to track!

YUP!! I get new pads each event...LOL FREE!!

Autozone sponsorship!! Duralast Gold...

Phantomeg
08-08-2008, 05:21 PM
YUP!! I get new pads each event...LOL FREE!!

Autozone sponsorship!! Duralast Gold...

I've never used them but I'll tell you what...I sure like my Carbotech XP10's!!!!!:grin:

SlowCivicHmm
08-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I've never used them but I'll tell you what...I sure like my Carbotech XP10's!!!!!:grin:

shut it oldman.....go rotate your regas...jajaja

Edit...my intent was to run the car in FULL street form, brake/tire wise....and just get it "balanced" out with its current suspension mods....I am quite pleased so far.......but yes time to step up this fall...

Better tires/race only pads..

I'm guessing Azenis and Hawk pads...

Phantomeg
08-08-2008, 07:16 PM
shut it oldman.....go rotate your regas...jajaja

Edit...my intent was to run the car in FULL street form, brake/tire wise....and just get it "balanced" out with its current suspension mods....I am quite pleased so far.......but yes time to step up this fall...

Better tires/race only pads..

I'm guessing Azenis and Hawk pads...

Good choice...I 'll be trying out the new wheel and tire setup this weekend!!!

Eight inch wide wheels with 225/45/15 RRRRRRRRR's

Sorry Kerry, the Regas won't be on the car....

PhoenixB16
08-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Word.

ILIKETODRIVE
08-09-2008, 12:49 PM
I got some sweet Chinese R's for my FN01R-C's. :crazy:

JK, they're RA-1's

SlowCivicHmm
08-09-2008, 12:54 PM
damn everyone is going R's...lol you guys got any extra money?? lol

I think due to budget I am getting azenis 1/2nd week of september if I can find some...they'll have to be daily and track..unless I can find a cheap cheap 15in rim set up...

even that puts me at like $500 at the most...n ew R's and rims....13's even put me at $1k...FUKIN AY!! lol

Thats what I get for having an expensive hobby!

Vtecracer
08-09-2008, 06:36 PM
UMMM i have my azenis that i am taking off Joser... 15's... they have 3 track days. hit me up via pm.

And good deal Simon...now you are going RRRRRRRRRRRR..

Phantomeg
08-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Here you go Eric...Forza J's ITR

JoshDC2
08-09-2008, 10:08 PM
the cars on my forza do not look that good...
i'm jelous

SlowCivicHmm
08-10-2008, 02:14 AM
UMMM i have my azenis that i am taking off Joser... 15's... they have 3 track days. hit me up via pm.

And good deal Simon...now you are going RRRRRRRRRRRR..

PM"d...

SlowCivicHmm
08-10-2008, 02:15 AM
the cars on my forza do not look that good...
i'm jelous

Thats what you get when you your name is PHIL ROBLES!!! lBad ass cars...i'm amazed it don't have regas on it...JK!

riceboy88
08-10-2008, 01:39 PM
hey phil and nolan(idk how to spell your name ha) i was wondering if i can post up pics i took of your guys cars on this thread??

Phantomeg
08-10-2008, 04:11 PM
hey phil and nolan(idk how to spell your name ha) i was wondering if i can post up pics i took of your guys cars on this thread??

Just start a new "Auto-X 8/10" thread since this is the Nasa thread for next weekend...See you next weekend for more racing!!!!

ek4 hatch
08-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Unless you are walking or riding a bike to the event you can run. I'm still perplexed why people think they need to have a bad ass car to drive these events. Simon proved to all the "hard parkers" a few events ago that you can run what ya brung (by driving his *Mom's* Ford Focus)!

I'm sick of hearing people say, "I'm waiting for my coilovers from Japan" or "I need to get my new exhaust installed first" or...

NO one is fast their 1st time out so just start driving already. You could technically run HPDE1 in a rental car...

thats not the point. i know i could run my hatch but funds are really tight especially after buying my 1st house, many can relate. if everything goes to plan ill be running by early next year

SlowCivicHmm
08-10-2008, 11:21 PM

but per your original post you make it sound like you have no car or the car ain't ready..

this is AZHT, you have to fully explain yourself ...jajajjajaa jk

all in good time.....

ek4 hatch
08-11-2008, 03:08 AM
well its a little project that im trying to work on but my partner is slacking! :boxer: if the project doesnt work out ill either get my car out or borrow a friends car :grin:

if your not ballin you dd cant be your race car.

but like you said all in good time

topramn
08-11-2008, 06:45 AM
well its a little project that im trying to work on but my partner is slacking! :boxer: if the project doesnt work out ill either get my car out or borrow a friends car :grin:

but like you said all in good time

joser is more broke than a crack whore suckin cocks for drugs and he still manages to run..

SlowCivicHmm
08-11-2008, 07:31 AM
joser is more broke than a crack whore suckin cocks for drugs and he still manages to run..

LOL!!!

Thx Ramen....ya asshat!

SlowCivicHmm
08-11-2008, 07:33 AM

my DD is my race car so to speak.....even though I don't race...just DE.....i'm no where near ballin......

but hey I do do 2 events per month..hmmmm

topramn
08-11-2008, 09:47 AM
LOL!!!

Thx Ramen....ya asshat!

dont be mad.. at least i didnt call you a track whore who sucks cock to drive.. hahaha..

SlowCivicHmm
08-11-2008, 10:31 AM
dont be mad.. at least i didnt call you a track whore who sucks cock to drive.. hahaha..

hey what deal you have w/boles for future purposes should not be discussed on here....or should be heard by anyone..jajajjaa

sept 1st I'll be buying parts...it'll be a tyte squeeze to get it ready for the PIR event....

Simon can you cam cam swap? lol

tttalon
08-11-2008, 09:16 PM
can u just show up and sign up that day??

Tage
08-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Technically yes, but you'll save a significant amount by pre-registering.

tttalon
08-11-2008, 10:19 PM
ok. thanks for the info tage

ILIKETODRIVE
08-11-2008, 11:05 PM
sept 1st I'll be buying parts...it'll be a tyte squeeze to get it ready for the PIR event....

Simon can you cam cam swap? lol

:thumbsup:

BlueTeg
08-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Eight inch wide wheels with 225/45/15 RRRRRRRRR's

You're going to love those. You'll never go back to street rubber again (or 205 Rcomps for that matter).

Phantomeg
08-12-2008, 04:53 AM
You're going to love those. You'll never go back to street rubber again (or 205 Rcomps for that matter).

Word...

tttalon
08-12-2008, 08:54 PM
what time are the drivers have to be there??

comptonasskerry
08-12-2008, 09:25 PM
i will be there with the red hatch but not running.

BlueTeg
08-12-2008, 10:00 PM
what time are the drivers have to be there??

5 bells.

http://forums.clubracingaz.com/showthread.php?t=1832

iApex
08-13-2008, 03:54 PM
i got the funds for the event then when i go to sign up HPDE1 was sold out!!! I was so happy that i was finally going to get on the track only to be let down. I feel like crying... :(:cry::ballin:

SlowCivicHmm
08-13-2008, 03:58 PM
OH OH.....maybe you can email someone at nasa and see if you can be put on a waiting list.....something.......

come out and hang...get the feel how it works and sign up for PIR now since you have the cash in hand...

iApex
08-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Ya im coming out for sure i want to meet all of you... i went to an event couple months ago im sure i saw most of you i saw the kinetic GSR, the sturlas, and a couple other hatches. ill participate at the PIR event for sure. If any of you see a young looking guy (im19 but short) in a red GSR say hi maybe introduce me to some of the other guys... THX! My name is Eric by the way.

SlowCivicHmm
08-13-2008, 04:45 PM
just look for most of us near Tage's trailor.....it seems to be the norm at events......and nolan's blue pop up tent and most of the non HC/PT (racegroup) hondas hang at...

Thus said...

SW Corner of the hill again guys like @ the Dezod event?? I guess it all depends on grid/tech set up...

Tage where are you parking? lol

Phantomeg
08-13-2008, 04:50 PM
just look for most of us near Tage's trailor.....it seems to be the norm at events......and nolan's blue pop up tent and most of the non HC/PT (racegroup) hondas hang at...

Thus said...

SW Corner of the hill again guys like @ the Dezod event?? I guess it all depends on grid/tech set up...

Tage your trailor again?? lol...jaja

That's Phil's blue easy-up tent...Nolan's is the tan one...Honda people are always welcome to hang and chat...

SlowCivicHmm
08-13-2008, 04:55 PM
duuurrr.....my bad........same shit "old man" lol

Hey how'd you do at the autox? times/position etc etc, class even?? or did you just run for fun? do they allow that?? I should of gone...weeziin and stuff yeah no..back to bed..

JoshDC2
08-13-2008, 05:17 PM
i'll have to park near you guys this time.. Last time i was way out in the middle of no where...
But i didnt have much down time anyway.

I'll see you all on track. Wonder what corner i'll be at.. I've never been to West track before

Phantomeg
08-13-2008, 05:51 PM

Hey how'd you do at the autox? times/position etc etc, class even?? or did you just run for fun? do they allow that?? I should of gone...weeziin and stuff yeah no..back to bed..

Had a great time!!!

You're only on course for a little over 40 seconds so not much time to get the tires warm...Come out for the next one...It's cheap!!!

SlowCivicHmm
08-13-2008, 05:55 PM
i'll have to park near you guys this time.. Last time i was way out in the middle of no where...
But i didnt have much down time anyway.

I'll see you all on track. Wonder what corner i'll be at.. I've never been to West track before

ask for of turn 1 aka "bottom of the hill" or out by turn 7-8 I think....you'll see all the action.........Turn 5 (end of straight) is boring and dusty when cars go off track or spin or just loose brakes....FYI....

for shade and a treee and no work ever Turn 3 right by the entrace to the west lot......you'll do nothing!! lol

SlowCivicHmm
08-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Had a great time!!!

You're only on course for a little over 40 seconds so not much time to get the tires warm...Come out for the next one...It's cheap!!!

text me on the next one...I should be go to go and maybe run...lol

JoshDC2
08-13-2008, 06:01 PM
ask for of turn 1 aka "bottom of the hill" or out by turn 7-8 I think....you'll see all the action.........Turn 5 (end of straight) is boring and dusty when cars go off track or spin or just loose brakes....FYI....

for shade and a treee and no work ever Turn 3 right by the entrace to the west lot......you'll do nothing!! lol

Thanks for the info joser.
Hopefully you guys will see me at 1 or 7/8 .
I need something to watch when i'm a corner worker. Thats why i like turn 5 at PIR :)

JoshDC2
08-13-2008, 06:05 PM
i got the funds for the event then when i go to sign up HPDE1 was sold out!!! I was so happy that i was finally going to get on the track only to be let down. I feel like crying... :(:cry::ballin:

I'm actuallly suprised that DE1 is sold out. In the early stages it didnt sound like this event was going to be very big at all. I guess new people got motivated.

SlowCivicHmm
08-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the info joser.
Hopefully you guys will see me at 1 or 7/8 .
I need something to watch when i'm a corner worker. Thats why i like turn 5 at PIR :)

do 7/8 you'll see them at the end of the straight (#5) all the way back to turn 1... and disapear into 2-3.....can you tell west is my fav track...lol

lil side note.....I might test drive a buddy's EP3 out there for a session or 2......hopefully convince him his car can track in DE1 @ PIR in Sept.....oh oh watcha..

EG6-DC2
08-14-2008, 09:42 AM
That's Phil's blue easy-up tent...Nolan's is the tan one...Honda people are always welcome to hang and chat...

Yeah,

Phil's = Blue = Air Force :roll:

Nolan's = Tan = Marine Corps :devil1:

:rflmao:

EG6-DC2
08-14-2008, 09:44 AM

Phil was car was classed HS and that is in the Novice2 group. He took 1st place in that group! :clap:

EG6-DC2
08-14-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm actuallly suprised that DE1 is sold out. In the early stages it didnt sound like this event was going to be very big at all. I guess new people got motivated.

I'm surprised too! The email Jason sent out the other day said there were still some 5 spots available.

Phantomeg
08-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah,

Phil's = Blue = Air Force :roll:

Nolan's = Tan = Marine Corps :devil1:

:rflmao:

Go Blue!!!!!

topramn
08-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Start End ET
0 5:00 5:45 Tech all Cars
0 5:40 5:50 0:10 Drivers Meeting at the Club Racing Arizona Trialer
1 6:00 AM 6:15 AM 0:15 HPDE 3
2 6:15 AM 6:30 AM 0:15 Test and Tune/TT/Race
3 6:30 AM 6:45 AM 0:15 HPDE2
4 6:45 AM 7:00 AM 0:15 HPDE 3
5 7:00 AM 7:15 AM 0:15 HPDE1
6 7:15 AM 7:30 AM 0:15 Test and Tune/TT/Race
7 7:30 AM 7:45 AM 0:15 HPDE2
8 7:45 AM 8:00 AM 0:15 HPDE 3
9 8:00 AM 8:15 AM 0:15 Test and Tune/TT/Race
10 8:15 AM 8:30 AM 0:15 HPDE1
11 8:30 AM 8:45 AM 0:15 HPDE2
12 8:45 AM 9:00 AM 0:15 Drift #1
13 9:00 AM 9:15 AM 0:15 HPDE 3
14 9:15 AM 9:30 AM 0:15 HPDE1
15 9:30 AM 9:45 AM 0:15 Drift #2
16 9:45 AM 10:00 AM 0:15 Test and Tune/TT/Race
17 10:00 AM 10:15 AM 0:15 HPDE2
18 10:15 AM 10:30 AM 0:15 Drift #3

Phantomeg
08-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Phil was car was classed HS and that is in the Novice2 group. He took 1st place in that group! :clap:

That my friend was a lot of fun...We need to do that again...Infortunatley it's on the same weekend as our September NASA event...

SlowCivicHmm
08-14-2008, 11:33 AM
OH oh Boooking issues.....

yeah i'll be seeing those soon...grrr

EG6-DC2
08-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Go Blue!!!!!

Yeah, if you want to be in the military without really being in the military!:upyours:

mc_rhett_meister
08-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Ya im coming out for sure i want to meet all of you... i went to an event couple months ago im sure i saw most of you i saw the kinetic GSR, the sturlas, and a couple other hatches. ill participate at the PIR event for sure. If any of you see a young looking guy (im19 but short) in a red GSR say hi maybe introduce me to some of the other guys... THX! My name is Eric by the way.

Are you Jim Cozzolino's son?

PhoenixB16
08-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Joser in an EP3 huh. This I gotta see.

SlowCivicHmm
08-14-2008, 01:46 PM

don't worry I thought of you when presented the option!!! lol

I rmember driving your k24 to get moooore beer that one night at robs....

should be fun........gotta make sure my buddy shows up...lol

JoshDC2
08-14-2008, 01:47 PM

i can't really see him in anything but his hatch...
although i never really thought i would see simon in a yellow focus either..hmm

iApex
08-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Are you Jim Cozzolino's son?

Yes sir.... have i met you?

SlowCivicHmm
08-15-2008, 03:05 PM
BUMP BUMP is it 430am yet?? lol

JoshDC2
08-15-2008, 03:18 PM
thats what i'm saying. I'm not even running and i'm pumped!

SlowCivicHmm
08-15-2008, 03:32 PM
its not 100% i might test out that EP3......and if I don't I don't care.

I'm pumped up!! I miss the smell of tires and brakes!! Hanging with the usuals is always fun!!

PIR though, my hatch better be ready!!

Tage
08-15-2008, 04:57 PM
See you guys in the morning!

Not sure where I'll be parked exactly. I'm going to shoot to park as close to the grid as I can though. I'm going to leave my house at 4AM so I'll be getting there a little before 5AM. Not sure if that will be early enough to be very selective of where I park.

For those that don't know what "Tage's trailer" looks like. It's a 20' white enclosed trailer with some (off road) Fox stickers on the back lower corners. Pewter Denali (i.e. Yukon XL/Suburban) is the tow vehicle.

comptonasskerry
08-15-2008, 06:47 PM
See you guys in the morning!

Not sure where I'll be parked exactly. I'm going to shoot to park as close to the grid as I can though. I'm going to leave my house at 4AM so I'll be getting there a little before 5AM. Not sure if that will be early enough to be very selective of where I park.

For those that don't know what "Tage's trailer" looks like. It's a 20' white enclosed trailer with some (off road) Fox stickers on the back lower corners. Pewter Denali (i.e. Yukon XL/Suburban) is the tow vehicle.

i say get the same spot u got last time and we will make an all honda corner. man i wish i could take the hatch out there just one last time but i cant. because 1 is sold out. thats crazy

Phantomeg
08-15-2008, 07:48 PM
i say get the same spot u got last time and we will make an all honda corner. man i wish i could take the hatch out there just one last time but i cant. because 1 is sold out. thats crazy

We'll get the usual spot with the usual suspects...

comptonasskerry
08-15-2008, 08:07 PM
We'll get the usual spot with the usual suspects...

phil u r super shady man. u and ur old balls

PhoenixB16
08-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Fun times. Teched and bailed........ I thought about tracking the CRV but no dice.....

SlowCivicHmm
08-16-2008, 11:11 PM
werd...good seeing ya bro...might have a lil labor day monday lunch bbq kick back at the pad...u down? you are more than welcome...I knw we've bene talking bout haning and it was BL's idea for the bbq..

it was a good day..teching in the dark for the 1st 1/2 hour was interesting to say the least...lol

I was on no sleep, a 5hr energy shot & waffle house @ 3am....ride alongs were awesome...simon your teg has sooo much potential...fun as fuk!!!

Homie jon and me have the same "race" line....oh what were did turn 2 go?? ...

See you guys @ PIR in sept, I better be driving then....

Anything inbetween let a mex know, most have my # if you don't PM me....RUBIO's was awesome..HELLO Red & Yellow..lol ID CHECK!

Kinetic
08-17-2008, 02:56 PM
sorry I missed it fellas

cavern
08-17-2008, 03:04 PM
werd...good seeing ya bro...might have a lil labor day monday lunch bbq kick back at the pad...u down? you are more than welcome...I knw we've bene talking bout haning and it was BL's idea for the bbq..

it was a good day..teching in the dark for the 1st 1/2 hour was interesting to say the least...lol

I was on no sleep, a 5hr energy shot & waffle house @ 3am....ride alongs were awesome...simon your teg has sooo much potential...fun as fuk!!!

Homie jon and me have the same "race" line....oh what were did turn 2 go?? ...

See you guys @ PIR in sept, I better be driving then....

Anything inbetween let a mex know, most have my # if you don't PM me....RUBIO's was awesome..HELLO Red & Yellow..lol ID CHECK!

Ha ha yea we do have a very close racing line, my car is just A LOT heavier then yours ;). Waffle house? WTF where was my invite bitch, ha ha.

Teching sucked the first half hour, couldn't see shit!

Seriously, you better be driving in september, I have new tires for the event :crazy:

sorry I missed it fellas

Sall good, hawaii is better then FIR west anyday ;).

SlowCivicHmm
08-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Waffle house? WTF where was my invite bitch, ha ha.

last min thang...i wasn't driving...i rushed home to get my g ride..lol

sorry I missed it fellas

we missed you sir..LOL how was HI??

SlowCivicHmm
08-17-2008, 10:24 PM
Hey you track whores wanna see my new toy? PM me going to keep it on the DL ya know....

Edit: this is what we talked bout at the track...if you don't know me personally then you don't need to know..for now....no offense anyone....joser loves all you niggguhs!! just don't trust ya'll...lol

PhoenixB16
08-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Is it a large purple penis joser?