PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigrant pumps family full of lead

apSquidFace
07-24-2008, 02:30 PM
The thing that bothers me the most is that he was arrested 3 times before this happend and was not deported....this is happening far too often.

"SAN FRANCISCO - The scene repeats itself daily on city streets: a driver gets stuck bumper to bumper, blocking an intersection and preventing another car from turning left

But authorities say that was enough to cause Edwin Ramos to unload an AK-47 assault weapon on a man and his two sons, killing them

The deaths immediately drew public outrage, which intensified when authorities revealed that Ramos, 21, is an illegal immigrant who managed to avoid deportation despite previous brushes with the law."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080724/ap_on_re_us/road_rage_killing

GunnRulF
07-24-2008, 02:33 PM
whoa, crazy

Crxpunk89
07-24-2008, 02:35 PM
thats fucked up. The national guard has border patrol type programs and im getting signed up for that shit.

The God Damn Batman
07-24-2008, 02:36 PM
here we go again...........

Edit: enter racist comments below

Fully_Built_Srt-4
07-24-2008, 02:38 PM
here we go again...........

yup sheriff joe will definetly be saying " i told you so,i told you so"

The God Damn Batman
07-24-2008, 02:40 PM
lol yep..

Nott_Sure
crazy

GHOSTY
fucking wetbacks.

I have no problem with mexicans, but Wetbacks (you know what im talking about), need to die!

DVS
07-24-2008, 03:04 PM
fucking wetbacks.

I have no problem with mexicans, but Wetbacks (you know what im talking about), need to die!

:lmao:

messatsu
07-24-2008, 03:12 PM
fucking wetbacks.

Dumbshit^^^^... the dude was from El Salvador, not Mexico, idiot. Not all illegals are Mexican.

UNDER PRESSURE
07-24-2008, 03:13 PM
fucking wetbacks.

Pipe down bitch! My mother and father came here as "wetbacks" and are now citizens of the good ole US of A. So that there tells you that not all illegal immigrants come with the mindset of fucking shit up. Think before you speak.

lsnosbomb
07-24-2008, 03:16 PM
fucking wetbacks.

+1 and i stand my ground on this matter.....the ones that are illagal need to go home, WHEREVER it may be

apSquidFace
07-24-2008, 03:17 PM
werd, lets not make this about Mexicans again. Illegal immigrants as a whole need to be addressed.

lsnosbomb
07-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Hence the WHEREVER it may be!:wave1:

apSquidFace
07-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Hence the WHEREVER it may be!:wave1:

huh?

eviilboy
07-24-2008, 03:34 PM
werd, lets not make this about Mexicans again. Illegal immigrants as a whole need to be addressed.

That won't happen.

v10klr and fukjdm will both be in this thread throwing around racism asap.

Good luck keeping this about illegal immigrants, and not wetbacks, or mexicans.

UNDER PRESSURE
07-24-2008, 03:36 PM
huh?

Exactly what I thought.

crx88
07-24-2008, 03:37 PM
fucking wetbacks.

WOw son your sure a well MADE ignorant person. :d3:

UNDER PRESSURE
07-24-2008, 03:38 PM
That won't happen.

v10klr and fukjdm will both be in this thread throwing around racism asap.

Good luck keeping this about illegal immigrants, and not wetbacks, or mexicans.

Both of those fools are my boys and I'll back them up as well.

eviilboy
07-24-2008, 03:39 PM

I actually like Leon, not so much v10klr.

Just stating facts, it will happen... and this thread will close because of it... and the other idiots in here going on about wetbacks this and that.

So you can backup whoever you'd like.

rudsone
07-24-2008, 03:39 PM
...might aswell close this thread mods...

...not all ¨wetbacks¨ are bad people.

rudsone
07-24-2008, 03:41 PM

x2.

v10klr is from g'town s0n!

leon is just a funny fuck face y0

crx88
07-24-2008, 03:41 PM

x2;)

apSquidFace
07-24-2008, 03:42 PM
i respect leon and his opinion however v10klr i cant say the same for.

if this turns into a mexican thing again (which im sure it will as well) i would be dissapointed. i would really like to see people address the illegal immigrant issue as a whole. (again knowing this wont happen, i brace myself.)

rudsone
07-24-2008, 03:43 PM
i want to brace you too boo boo.

vfc ceo
07-24-2008, 03:44 PM
fucking wetbacks.

:lmao:

its not illegals or "wetbacks": Criminals

Dumbshit^^^^... the dude was from El Salvador, not Mexico, idiot. Not all illegals are Mexican.

fucking wetbacks.

+1 and i stand my ground on this matter.....the ones that are illagal need to go home, WHEREVER it may be

do u say that when u order from a restaurant(most likely a mexican is makin ur food), or buy ur house(mexican made), drive ur car(mexican assembled it), ect..

PENDEJO!!

apSquidFace
07-24-2008, 03:45 PM
i want to brace you too boo boo.

i have two newly adopted dogs that are already doing that so....to bad so sad

F YouR K
07-24-2008, 03:50 PM

x100

Nedaaaah
07-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Pipe down bitch! My mother and father came here as "wetbacks" and are now citizens of the good ole US of A. So that there tells you that not all illegal immigrants come with the mindset of fucking shit up. Think before you speak.

X2 on that shit!!! My parents came as illegals and now are law abiding citizens, havent had any tickets in the 30+ years they've been here and have NEVER caused any problems. "Dont make stupid comments about a whole tree if there are only a couple bad apples"

fucking wetbacks.

According to Merriam-Webster dictionary the spelling is "Illegal", NOT illagal. Learn to spell before you make ridiculous comments dipshit.

RhdRicheeee
07-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Damn how sad

imm0rtal
07-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Dumbshit^^^^... the dude was from El Salvador, not Mexico, idiot. Not all illegals are Mexican.You're right. Most illegals actually come from El Salvador and the surrounding areas. However, since most people on this site are as closed-minded as a fucking toaster, the only nationality they label as illegals are Mexicans.

It's also a point to be made that not all illegals are bad. One of my friends in Cali hopped the border in 1989, worked his ass off to get his papers, and has made a real life for himself here in the States.

UNDER PRESSURE
07-24-2008, 04:00 PM
if this turns into a mexican thing again (which im sure it will as well) i would be dissapointed. i would really like to see people address the illegal immigrant issue as a whole. (again knowing this wont happen, i brace myself.)

I agree with you.

vfc ceo
07-24-2008, 04:28 PM
I agree with you.

i love ur advatar!

CHALINO!

UNDER PRESSURE
07-24-2008, 04:36 PM
i love ur advatar!

CHALINO!

Ah huevo!

Nedaaaah
07-24-2008, 04:36 PM
Ah huevo!

So how do i go about joining this here "MDM" lol :thumbup:

UNDER PRESSURE
07-24-2008, 04:39 PM
So how do i go about joining this here "MDM" lol :thumbup:

FUK JDM and myself have to talk about it, lol. I'll let him know and we'll let you know. jajaja...

Nedaaaah
07-24-2008, 04:41 PM
FUK JDM and myself have to talk about it, lol. I'll let him know and we'll let you know. jajaja...

Simon timon thatll work. What are the qualifications to get into MDM? lol

AZDM
07-24-2008, 04:41 PM
I come from a family of Mexican desent. I have to be partial about immigration. Most people who come illegaly are just looking to make some money to send back. Then there is the few like in EVERY RACE that just mess it up for eveyone else. I admit that I hate the fuckers that go aorund killing people and do stupid shit. There's no need to go and say fuck all wetbacks cuz in reality I am a wetback and I was born and raised in Arizona. There's no need for racism, just hate on the actions and the actual people that do these wrong things.

UNDER PRESSURE
07-24-2008, 04:44 PM
I come from a family of Mexican desent. I have to be partial about immigration. Most people who come illegaly are just looking to make some money to send back. Then there is the few like in EVERY RACE that just mess it up for eveyone else. I admit that I hate the fuckers that go aorund killing people and do stupid shit. There's no need to go and say fuck all wetbacks cuz in reality I am a wetback and I was born and raised in Arizona. There's no need for racism, just hate on the actions and the actual people that do these wrong things.

Couldn't have fuckin said it better myself! fuckin wonderful!

AZDM
07-24-2008, 04:46 PM
Couldn't have fuckin said it better myself! fuckin wonderful!

100% Chiuahuense n proud of it

Nedaaaah
07-24-2008, 04:48 PM
100% Chiuahuense n proud of it

ARRRRRR-EHHHHHHHH
Puro Chihuahua!!
Siempre al one hundred y que putas? haha

kustom play
07-24-2008, 04:52 PM
its mostly mexicans these days

what happened to the russians?

AZDM
07-24-2008, 04:56 PM
or the arabs ^^^

AZDM
07-24-2008, 04:56 PM
ARRRRRR-EHHHHHHHH
Puro Chihuahua!!

Es todo compa LOL

The President
07-24-2008, 04:57 PM

just fyi, thats not a good thing LOL

however, probably the least of our worries when it comes to US dollars going to other countries.

I feel that illegals should not come here illegally, but I also feel that becoming a US citizen should be a simpler process. There is quite a bit of red tape when going through immigration.

Illegals should stay out
America should simplify the Naturalization Process so that it's easier to come to the United States as a legal immigrant.

hondadreamin
07-24-2008, 04:59 PM
thats some bullshit

AZDM
07-24-2008, 05:06 PM

however, probably the least of our worries when it comes to US dollars going to other countries.

I feel that illegals should not come here illegally, but I also feel that becoming a US citizen should be a simpler process. There is quite a bit of red tape when going through immigration.

Illegals should stay out
America should simplify the Naturalization Process so that it's easier to come to the United States as a legal immigrant.

I get what you mean bro. It sux for us cuz we gotta pay more and more taxes and its a bitch. But honestly, if you were living in poverty wouldn't you go to extremes to take care of you're family? They go through a lot of dangeropus shit just to come over and make $5.15/hr. It affects us all economically and I feel it. I don't think it should be simpler to get citizenship that way they can keep the actual criminals out of here.

The President
07-24-2008, 05:21 PM
I get what you mean bro. It sux for us cuz we gotta pay more and more taxes and its a bitch. But honestly, if you were living in poverty wouldn't you go to extremes to take care of you're family? They go through a lot of dangeropus shit just to come over and make $5.15/hr. It affects us all economically and I feel it. I don't think it should be simpler to get citizenship that way they can keep the actual criminals out of here.

I whole heartedly agree with what most illegals are hear for. To make a better future for themselves. America is the land of opportunity (sp), and yes I personally would do what ever it takes to make sure my family and children lead good lives, but I would do it legally to make sure they/myself would not be in jeopardy of being deported and losing everything I worked so hard for.

I personally think the US should have "citizenship offices" (or something like that) in other countries so people that want to be an American could go and "apply". They could simply perform a backround check, offer beginers engilsh classes, and beginners American History Classes and then wala you're a citizen. Make the program approximately 6 months long and keep the applicant in their home country until they've completed the application process, and once the applicant recieves there SSN, then they could come into this country at will.

ehh thats just my little take on it.

AZDM
07-24-2008, 05:28 PM
I whole heartedly agree with what most illegals are hear for. To make a better future for themselves. America is the land of opportunity (sp), and yes I personally would do what ever it takes to make sure my family and children lead good lives, but I would do it legally to make sure they/myself would not be in jeopardy of being deported and losing everything I worked so hard for.

I personally think the US should have "citizenship offices" (or something like that) in other countries so people that want to be an American could go and "apply". They could simply perform a backround check, offer beginers engilsh classes, and beginners American History Classes and then wala you're a citizen. Make the program approximately 6 months long and keep the applicant in their home country until they've completed the application process, and once the applicant recieves there SSN, then they could come into this country at will.

ehh thats just my little take on it.

Its to complicated. Mexico is not up to par on keeping a good background on everyone like the U.S. You've been to Mexico, if shit pops off or anything all you do is pay the cops and bam no ticket or anything. I'd say blame it on all the coruption in this world. People don't know how to make a descent living anymore. I was in prison for 8 months for racing and getting in an accident. I met so many people that just didn't give a fuk about what they did as long as they got theirs. Its just wrong how there can be people who just don't give a shit about others. I'm just think too deep into subjects sometimes. I analyze everything now with a different perpective bro. Sorry

crx88
07-24-2008, 05:31 PM
ARRRRRR-EHHHHHHHH
Puro Chihuahua!!

You forgott FIIIERRRRRRRRROoooooooooo Kompa.... :rflmao:

AZDM
07-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Nice ^^^

Nedaaaah
07-24-2008, 06:04 PM
You forgott FIIIERRRRRRRRROoooooooooo Kompa.... :rflmao:

fierro fierro fierro!
no maaaammmmes guey!!! :crazy:

EurospecUSDMtyte
07-24-2008, 06:16 PM
What pisses me off the most about this, is the government agencies that dropped the ball and let a piece of crap like this continue living in our country.

AZDM
07-24-2008, 06:23 PM
What pisses me off the most about this, is the government agencies that dropped the ball and let a piece of crap like this continue living in our country.

That is actually true. I can't believe he was arrested three times before and didn't get deported

honduh_head
07-24-2008, 08:33 PM

sooooo truuueeee

who cares what descent he his...he wasnt deported and shot some ppl...sooo stupid

Evil Empire
07-24-2008, 10:14 PM
I actually like Leon, not so much v10klr.

Just stating facts, it will happen... and this thread will close because of it... and the other idiots in here going on about wetbacks this and that.

So you can backup whoever you'd like.

To be fair, many people make this about "dirty beaners," spewing racist garbage rather than about "illegal immigrants."

RICK's-TOWING
07-24-2008, 10:49 PM
who cares who he is. i feel bad for the family. anyone that kills two kids needs to be hung from a tree!!

OhDang
07-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Being illegal and slipping away from being deported was one problem but bad people are bad whether illegal or not. I thought California had a 3 strike rule and you get jailed for 25 years? I remember awhile back some guy got 25 and his final time getting arrested was stealing some candy from a convenience store:hithead:

NickAtNite
07-25-2008, 01:06 AM
There are stupid, crazy people in every race, it's just that some are put under a bigger spot light just because there illegals. It gets a lot more attention in the media which is exactly what they want.

Also some people don't realize or just don't want to admit it, but our economy needs illegals. Certain foods, products and services would be a lot more expensive without that cheap labor.

Evil Empire
07-25-2008, 01:27 AM
There are stupid, crazy people in every race, it's just that some are put under a bigger spot light just because there illegals. It gets a lot more attention in the media which is exactly what they want.

Also some people don't realize or just don't want to admit it, but our economy needs illegals. Certain foods, products and services would be a lot more expensive without that cheap labor.

On the economy part, I love how so many people blame Hindus, Pakistanis, Filipinos, and other countries for "taking" their jobs, the newer ones especially customer service call centers and things like that, generally involving technology. First of all, it's been going on for many decades now when you see every piece of clothing from hats, shirts, pants, shoes, glasses, etc. has a "MADE IN (insert foreign country name)" tag on it. Secondly,iit's their own American company that's taking those jobs to places where they don't have to pay them as much as they would have to pay Americans.

Same with the illegal aliens -they come here because of work, nothing else. So if they come here and the employers actually followed hiring laws, this whole situation would have never even been created.

NickAtNite
07-25-2008, 02:05 AM
I agree with what you're saying. It's just business. Companies take jobs to places that will cut cost by about 65% or more. Paying someone $15 for a 10 hour day sounds a lot better than $7 and hour.

Illegals come here and get paid $7 and hour to do a job that most people would never consider for less than 10 or 11 dollars.

It sucks, but that's the way our economy runs now. Getting out of that situation would be a pretty big struggle, but it would run a lot stronger.

crx3
07-25-2008, 02:27 AM
All I want to know is what lies in the future for this country if we continue current trends. Some are predicting an eventual civil war because the racial/ethnic imbalance. The tribal and ethnic conflict that has torn countries apart throughout history can and probably will happen here, the only question is when. It really is hard to say what will happen 50-100 years down the road.

In a book called "Civil War II, The Coming Breakup of America". Thomas W. Chittum states:

"There are essentially two types of geopolitical entities -empires and nations- and they're best considered by contrasting each to the other. Empires are generally larger, sometimes even global in scope, and more likely to be geographically fragmented. Nations, on the other hand, are usually smaller and geographically continuous. Empires consist of peoples of different religions, languages, cultures, races, and nationalities. One of these groups, a minority itself dominates the others by naked military power. Nations, on the other hand, are dominated by one group that makes up a majority of the population. Finally and most important, nations are inherently stable while empires are always inherently unstable. Nations are naturally stable because a majority of the people mutually recognize each other as co-nationals. Multiethnic empires never achieve true internal stability. They survive only by unrelenting military and police suppression of their inhabitants, and break up the minute the dominant group loses the military power, or the will, to shackle the empire's peoples together.

To understand the future, study the past. Throughout world history, all multiethnic empires have broken up, and almost always in cataclysmic violence. Therefore, the question is not if the multiethnic American Empire will shatter, but when and under what circumstances. The former Soviet Union and the former Yugoslavia are classic examples of multiethnic empires that recently shattered in tribal violence. The Russians had historically been the majority ethnic group in the former Soviet Union. However, the percentage of Moslems had been steadily increasing while the percentage of ethnic Russians had been steadily falling and had sunk to about 50% in the mid 1980s. The old Soviet Union did not long survive the decline of its dominant ethnic group, and neither will America. Actually, the Russian Empire is still with us, just renamed and shrunk down to a more nation-like, and therefore more stable, demographic base. (Russia is now about 80% ethnic Russians.)"

I haven't read it yet, but I think I might. The author is a former Special Forces soldier, military analyst, and mercenary who believes that the US will eventually succumb to Balkanization, and fracture into multiple, distinct, separate nations based on ethnicity and race.

Here is a link to a PDF version if you want to check it out:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/misc/CWII.pdf

crx3
07-25-2008, 02:33 AM

Maybe, but when is the last time you have seen gangs of Swedes, Norwegians, Fins, Germans, etc. shootup the taco stand? The media is actually pretty liberal, and doesn't make much of the illegal alien crime wave, unless a family gets killed, and then it's news. If you listen to talk radio, or watch Low Dobbs, then of course you are gonna hear all about this stuff, but usually the mainstream media avoids stereotyping these criminals.

Can you provide some examples of these products, and provide a cost analysis with and without illegal labor. I have read that the labor to produce the products most cite is actually a small part of the total cost. One study stated that illegal labor reduces the cost of a head of lettuce by only a few pennies.

It is stupid to allow business the luxury of exploiting illegal laborers while charging market prices for products. When is the last time someone offered you a discount on groceries or a new home, because these products were produced with illegal labor. Wouldn't it be nice if I could go fill up a tanker truck with gas that came direct from Saudi, with no taxes or middlemen? I could probably save a lot of money, and then sell it for full price at substancial profit. This is exactly what business does when they employ illegal labor, they do it to make money, not to save us money. For a free market to thrive, everyone has to play by the rules without a substancial advantage gained by breaking the law.

The pro-illegal alien movement has a problem with their agenda, it's a dichotomy:

1) They want to allow illegal aliens nearly unlimited access to US jobs.

2) They want those same illegal aliens to receive the same wages, benefits, conditions etc. of legal workers.

Do you really think that employers will be willing to employ the average illegal alien once they find they have to pay competitive wages, vacation, insurance, 401K etc?

Ryan
07-25-2008, 02:44 AM
From the first post, I would have to say that I never agreed with murder, or murdering someone for murdering someone else. It just seems too easy to off another person for justice. The way I grew up, there were ways to deal with people that make mistakes in a way that would reform them for life. Believe me when I say there are better, more effective ways of dealing with people like that instead of executing them. I am not saying that the government will handle it the right way either. But if it is important enough to family and friends, there is always a way to deal with people. At least that is how my family raised me. Just my two cents ya all :)

apSquidFace
07-25-2008, 07:10 AM
In a book called "Civil War II, The Coming Breakup of America". Thomas W. Chittum states:

"There are essentially two types of geopolitical entities -empires and nations- and they're best considered by contrasting each to the other. Empires are generally larger, sometimes even global in scope, and more likely to be geographically fragmented. Nations, on the other hand, are usually smaller and geographically continuous. Empires consist of peoples of different religions, languages, cultures, races, and nationalities. One of these groups, a minority itself dominates the others by naked military power. Nations, on the other hand, are dominated by one .................................................. ......"

http://www.timebomb2000.com/misc/CWII.pdf

Could it really be considered a Civil war considering the circumstances?

"The opponents are usually representatives of the same culture, society or nationality, and contest the right for the control of political power, and with it the right to formulate policy for future administration of the population and resources of the territory where the dispute takes place."

As I understand Half of the above statement to be the issue the biggest part being “representatives of the same culture society or nationality” is missing here. And again, Being that I understand some American citizens would join the ranks of these illegal immigrants I really don’t think we can consider it a civil war when the whole thing is based on eliminating the illegal immigrant; the illegal immigrant being the primary focus.

I know the certain agenda's here in America have a lot of stock in these people, I don’t think that our military forces would side with the immigrants....i really don’t think if this happened (let me make it clear I don’t think it ever would) that anything would ever come of it.

Or were you comming from more that a bunch of white legislators are going to some how split the military up and force Americans to fight for the right of the illegal immigrant much like the slave war?

Either way Lets Picture this for a second:

hundreds of thousands of Illegal immigrants with pitch forks and broom sticks standing tall ready to face the ever so un sympathetic "American Oppressor" ....a rumbling under their feet...immigrants getting nervous....they look up and see hundreds of military jets armed with missiles, bombs and 50 cal. machine guns......they look forward 200 tanks, 100 humvees and various other military vehicles are approaching cannons at the ready.....they look back to the ocean 25 battle cruisers cannons at the ready surrounded by 100 destroyers and 25 submarines.....they look left 50,000 highly trained Soldiers equipped with hand held killing machines approaching at a slow and steady pace....they look to the right 50k more troops are approaching with rocket launchers ready....off in the distance 125 snipers have pinpointed the leaders of this uprising.

annnnnnnnnd fade back to reality..............

ummmmm yeah that’s not happening and if it did, i would hope those poor illegal immigrants would raise the white flag before the first shot was fired.

Personally as I know a lot of these people just want to work and help their situation, knowing there is a legal process to go through I cant help but to be un sympathetic to their situation and despise them in a way. I think that the thought of them helping our economy is a subjective opinion and if at all were ever true was negated the minute we entered conflict in the Middle East. I want them all gone, I don’t want any harm to come to them but I do want them out of my site. Every last one.....

crx3
07-25-2008, 07:40 AM
As I stated, I haven't read the book, but I think the author is suggesting that if the USA continues to fracture into distinct subcultures based on language, ethnicity, race, religion, etc. then we to may fall victim to civil unrest which may escalate into civil war. I wasn't suggesting that this possible future civil war would have anything to do with illegal aliens. If you study the conflicts that resulted after the breakup of the Soviet Union, you will see the analogy that the author suggests. The breakup of Yugoslavia led to conflict throughtout the region based on ethnic and religious differences.

If you look at the LA Riots, you can see that participants chose to act based on distinct ethnic and racial boundaries. In reaction to the aggression, other ethnicities formed alliances based on ethnicity to suppress the violence. Do you remember the Korean shop keepers with AK47s shooting at Black rioters? Do you think that the Koreans woke up that morning thinking that they were going to be battling armed gangs for the control of their neighborhood and businesses? People quickly go from civilized, peace loving citizens to survival mode when presented with situations in which their life, or way of life are threatened. The police and the military were not prepared for this situation, just like they weren't prepared for what happened after Hurricane Katrina. Do you remember how many cops walked off the job and never returned?

The CIA was unable to predict the fall of the Soviet Union, or the various wars that would result when the order provided by the Red Army was absent. The same thing happened in Iraq after Saddam was ousted. Long dormant tribal hostilities came to the surface, and warfare ensued. The USA has no special power to prevent situations like this occurring here except to find ways to keep everyone happy.

apSquidFace
07-25-2008, 07:51 AM
I wasn't suggesting that this possible future civil war would have anything to do with illegal aliens.

what was the point in your comment then? This thread is clearly about illegal immigration. As i guess its an interesting concept i dont see the need to post in regards? I mean you obviously spent some time putting that together and its a shame it was so off topic, however this would make a good thread topic in itself perhaps start there.

EurospecUSDMtyte
07-25-2008, 07:54 AM
I understand what you are trying to say here but this country does not really have long time civil unrest, like the Soviet Union or Iraq. I mean I really don't think that gays are going to start a revolution because they can't legally get married... (bad attempt at a joke).

JDMitation
07-25-2008, 08:46 AM
first of all undocumented workers are not a political threat to the united states. they just want jobs, food, and hoes like every other homie out there trying to make it by.

secondly, what i wonder more and more is what is wrong with the legal system when illegal immigrants commit felonies? why are they not bussed home to their nation of origin immediately?

SlowLS
07-25-2008, 08:51 AM
yup sheriff joe will definetly be saying " i told you so,i told you so"

yes he will be, and id have to agree with him.

apSquidFace
07-25-2008, 08:56 AM
secondly, what i wonder more and more is what is wrong with the legal system when illegal immigrants commit felonies? why are they not bussed home to their nation of origin immediately?

There is a law in California that "basically" keeps us from deporting them....

JDMitation
07-25-2008, 09:17 AM
but didn't the exact same thing happen in Texas too? those two colombian drug dealers that Joe Horn blasted when he caught them robbing his neighbor were illegals and convicted felons as well.

apSquidFace
07-25-2008, 09:19 AM
but didn't the exact same thing happen in Texas too? those two colombian drug dealers that Joe Horn blasted when he caught them robbing his neighbor were illegals and convicted felons as well.

hmmm i thought they were african american teens but you could be right i dont know. However i know the guy was let off the hook recently and wont be facing charges.

JDMitation
07-25-2008, 09:21 AM
yes they were "black" but actually they were Colombian nationals who had felony assault and crack convictions. lot's of Dominicans and South Americans have black skin so people in America automatically bill them as African Americans.

apSquidFace
07-25-2008, 09:23 AM
yes they were "black" but actually they were Colombian nationals who had felony assault and crack convictions. lot's of Dominicans and South Americans have black skin so people in America automatically bill them as African Americans.

either way the dude was let off the hook for that...although i dont agree with what he did, im glad he is not being punished.

JDMitation
07-25-2008, 09:23 AM
i just think it is weird that they don't deport criminals... a bus ticket is way cheaper than housing them all expenses paid in an American jail. hell, they probably don't even live that bad of a life there compared to what they are used to.

they should just let them rot in Mexican/Colombian etc. jails instead.

vfc ceo
07-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Ah huevo!

what u CEO of??

puro chalino pebles!!!

vfc ceo
07-25-2008, 10:08 AM

Illegals should stay out

what u talkin about???

chevy,ford, dodge, microsoft, ect. US companies who OUTSOURCE and take the US dollar to mexico all day every day..

o no???

crx3
07-25-2008, 10:16 AM
what was the point in your comment then? This thread is clearly about illegal immigration. As i guess its an interesting concept i dont see the need to post in regards? I mean you obviously spent some time putting that together and its a shame it was so off topic, however this would make a good thread topic in itself perhaps start there.
The controversy over illegal aliens, most of whom are Hispanic is a facet of the increasing division in this country along cultural lines. The fact that we are discussing this issue is proof that it is important to us, and opinions differ. Those differing opinions are largely based on ethnic background. Back up from the trees, and you will find a forest. Don't forget that not all illegal immigrants are here to cook your breakfast burrito or trim your hedges. Out of the tens of millions of illegal aliens in this country, hundreds of thousands are career criminals. The criminal illegal aliens are the foot soldiers of the MS13, Mexican Mafia, Latin Kings etc. gangs. I don't think this guy is gonna run away from a fight:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/ms13-1.jpg

BTW, I really didn't spend much time posting my comments, because I'm a cut and paste Ninja.:type:

apSquidFace
07-25-2008, 10:22 AM
The controversy over illegal aliens, most of whom are Hispanic is a facet of the increasing division in this country along cultural lines. The fact that we are discussing this issue is proof that it is important to us, and opinions differ. Those differing opinions are largely based on ethnic background. Back up from the trees, and you will find a forest. Don't forget that not all illegal immigrants are here to cook your breakfast burrito or trim your hedges. Out of the tens of millions of illegal aliens in this country, hundreds of thousands are career criminals. The criminal illegal aliens are the foot soldiers of the MS13, Mexican Mafia, Latin Kings etc. gangs. I don't think this guy is gonna run away from a fight:

So your post was about illegal immigrants? im confused now....if so back to my original repsonse for the rebuttal.

And by the way you were addressing me about Illegal immigrants im guessing that you dont know my backround on this site on this subject.

I despise them for being here illegally (good person or gang member)
I dont believe they help the economy as most argue
I dont believe they are all here for honest reasons (such as cooking my breakfast and whatever else you said)
I want them all gone....period

The President
07-25-2008, 10:53 AM
what u talkin about???

chevy,ford, dodge, microsoft, ect. US companies who OUTSOURCE and take the US dollar to mexico all day every day..

o no???

No shit sherlock

I was stating the Illegal Immigrants that come here just to send money to their families is not a good thing, however it is probably the least of our worries when you consider all of the US Companies that outsource production and man power.

crx3
07-25-2008, 11:11 AM
So your post was about illegal immigrants? im confused now....if so back to my original repsonse for the rebuttal.

And by the way you were addressing me about Illegal immigrants im guessing that you dont know my backround on this site on this subject.

I despise them for being here illegally (good person or gang member)
I dont believe they help the economy as most argue
I dont believe they are all here for honest reasons (such as cooking my breakfast and whatever else you said)
I want them all gone....period

A few quotes from the movie "Falling Down":

"I'm with you. We're the same, you and me. We' re the same. Don't you see?"

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/falling_down.jpg

I think that we are like minded apSquidFace. I'm trying to present a logical arguement against illegal immigration, and multiculturalism in general without appearing biased, because I would like people to read and learn, and not just shut the door on me and call me a racist.

Former President Theodore Roosevelt in speaking to the NY Chapter of the Knights of Columbus at Carnegie Hall on Colubmus day 1915, asserted that:

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. ... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic. ... There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else."

I have yet to see any benefit from illegal immigration, but I see many, many problems created by it. I live less than an hour from the border, and I see it all right in my back yard. I have the number to the Border Patrol on the refrigerator, and have a loaded pistol in every room. I don't water the plants, or walk the dogs without a sidearm. This is the reality of living in the badlands of southern Arizona.

vfc ceo
07-25-2008, 11:14 AM
No shit sherlock

I was stating the Illegal Immigrants that come here just to send money to their families is not a good thing, however it is probably the least of our worries when you consider all of the US Companies that outsource production and man power.

FYI: my name is CARLOS, OR VFC CEO. . not sherlock.. thanks.

thats what im sayin.. about US companies sendin work else where. . only reason companies hire "cheap" labor is because the customer or "consumer" demands cheap labor, product, ect.

rOkaZ
07-25-2008, 11:21 AM
at least you dont see a Mexican or an illegal beggin for your fucking change out of a liquor store or on every major cross streets selling newspaper like those white crack heads!! those could be LEGAL WORKERS and they dont care about it... so if they dont want a job let other people (any race) get it..!!!

NickAtNite
07-25-2008, 11:40 AM
I'm not for illegal immigration, I was just stating some things I had read a while back. Although I think they help out a little with making certain things cheaper, the problems they cause out weight them.

My grandparents and my dad came here from Mexico, legally of course. They took care of all the paper work and shit and then came over as legal US citizens. It's not impossible, some people just wont try.

crx3
07-25-2008, 11:41 AM
at least you dont see a Mexican or an illegal beggin for your fucking change out of a liquor store or on every major cross streets selling newspaper like those white crack heads!! those could be LEGAL WORKERS and they dont care about it... so if they dont want a job let other people (any race) get it..!!!

See what I mean. Any race can have a job, but only if they are authorized to legally work in this country. Don't go to far Amigo, every time I go to Mexico, I get bum rushed by the borrachos wanting beer money, not to mention the Indios who force the kids to sell gum and little painted turtles.

crx3
07-25-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm not for illegal immigration, I was just stating some things I had read a while back. Although I think they help out a little with making certain things cheaper, the problems they cause out weight them.

My grandparents and my dad came here from Mexico, legally of course. They took care of all the paper work and shit and then came over as legal US citizens. It's not impossible, some people just wont try.

Unfortunately it is very difficult for Mexicans to come here legally unless they have relatives here or marry a US citizen. Our Federal Government has enacted a "Diversity Visa" program which is a kind of affirmative action program for immigration which gives preference to nationals of countries with low representation in the US.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2006/72835.htm

This program fails to consider the fact that if people from a particular country don't want to immigrate here, maybe it's because they have it good where they come from, but the Feds are holding a spot for them nonetheless. It's not like the Swiss are begging to come to the US. They have a thriving economy, a good standard of living, a nearly mono-cultural society, and a low crime rate. What is happening is that the US is going to become a scale model of the earth’s people. They have a Federal Demographer who decides each year how many people of each country we will accept.

1lowtacoma
07-25-2008, 12:00 PM
fuck Ms-13.
fuck illegals.

dirty pieces of shit.
Ramos will get the death penalty.
He should get a slow painful death, with the rest of his piece of shit gang.

1lowtacoma
07-25-2008, 12:03 PM
give me a gun, i can be as bad as any ms13 member, whooooooooopdey doo

vfc ceo
07-25-2008, 02:43 PM
give me a gun, i can be as bad as any ms13 member, whooooooooopdey doo

highly doubt that!!!! unless ur very sick in the head. a high percentage of criminals are mentally disturbed . and kill , comite crime with out thinkin.. i saw it on channel 8.. loll..lol.. i love that channel..

Crxpunk89
07-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Ms13 isnt a joke. and if you joke around about ur fucking stupid. Let one of your friends be murdered and then try and joke. BUTTT ALSO on a better note my grand parents came to the us without papers from ireland. 100% irish bay bay.

apSquidFace
07-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Ms13 isnt a joke. and if you joke around about ur fucking stupid. Let one of your friends be murdered and then try and joke. BUTTT ALSO on a better note my grand parents came to the us without papers from ireland. 100% irish bay bay.

so what you are saying basically is that they are mexican?

Crxpunk89
07-25-2008, 03:27 PM
so what you are saying basically is that they are mexican?

No.

apSquidFace
07-25-2008, 04:13 PM
No.

iiiiiiiiiii think it is

apSquidFace
07-25-2008, 04:15 PM
just heard on the way home that two illegal immigrants attacked a traffic officer on the US60 today. the officer is in the hospital and is expected to be ok, i have no clue what happened to the illegal immigrants however i hope they were dealt with.

Crxpunk89
07-25-2008, 04:29 PM
just heard on the way home that two illegal immigrants attacked a traffic officer on the US60 today. the officer is in the hospital and is expected to be ok, i have no clue what happened to the illegal immigrants however i hope they were dealt with.

so what you are saying basically is that they are mexican? lol :]

DC2 INTEGRA
07-27-2008, 04:19 PM
to bad he didnt shoot sheriff joe now that would be funny

AZDM
07-27-2008, 04:35 PM
to bad he didnt shoot sheriff joe now that would be funny

No he probably has more proctection than the President. Here's a question: Why doesn't anyone hassle any Middle Eastern looking people for what happened on 9/11? I mean it was their race that did that shit and yet you don't hear people bashing on them. Oh wait its wrong to abuse people for something somebody else did. I deal with these type of people all day and I don't think they're gonna blow me up or anything. I mean it would be politically wrong if I were to profile all middle eastern looking people just cuz what a few bad seeds did. The only reason why illegal immigration is such a big deal here is because we're so close to the border. Other than the idiots who are just destined to be criminals, what about all the other hard working illegal immigrants that bust their ass for minimum wage. They do jobs others wouldn't, not even I would do some of the shit they put up with.

crx88
07-27-2008, 05:17 PM
No he probably has more proctection than the President. Here's a question: Why doesn't anyone hassle any Middle Eastern looking people for what happened on 9/11? I mean it was their race that did that shit and yet you don't hear people bashing on them. Oh wait its wrong to abuse people for something somebody else did. I deal with these type of people all day and I don't think they're gonna blow me up or anything. I mean it would be politically wrong if I were to profile all middle eastern looking people just cuz what a few bad seeds did. The only reason why illegal immigration is such a big deal here is because we're so close to the border. Other than the idiots who are just destined to be criminals, what about all the other hard working illegal immigrants that bust their ass for minimum wage. They do jobs others wouldn't, not even I would do some of the shit they put up with.

very very good!! ;) well said :you rock:

Evil Empire
07-27-2008, 10:45 PM

To be fair, Middle Eastern people (Arabs in particular...there are many other ethnic groups living in the Middle East) are still discriminated in many ways and many were severely beat after 9/11. There was also an Indian Sikh (no relation to Arabs whatsoever) that was shot & killed by a fucking idiot here in the valley a few days after the towers fell.

Nedaaaah
07-28-2008, 01:52 AM
To be fair, Middle Eastern people (Arabs in particular...there are many other ethnic groups living in the Middle East) are still discriminated in many ways and many were severely beat after 9/11. There was also an Indian Sikh (no relation to Arabs whatsoever) that was shot & killed by a fucking idiot here in the valley a few days after the towers fell.

True story!
I have lots of members in my branch that are of middle eastern decent and they get hassled everyday just like us mexicans do. I've heard lots of ignorant comments from self proclaimed "Patriots" that should have resulted with a beating but bleh theyre "american" so its okay?

whatever stereotypes = ignorance. nuff said.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 07:14 AM

what are you talking about? Have you been to an airport recently? If you look even remotely like you are of middle eastern decent you get pulled to the side of every line and pretty much strip searched; and in some cases are put in little room to be Interrogated. Have you ever seen how people avoid people with turbines on the bus, or in malls? If anything i would say they are far more descriminated upon and to me its even more a pressing issue seeing as how for the most part they arent here illegally, as these hispanic fellows have been.

shepe
07-28-2008, 07:33 AM
X2 on that shit!!! My parents came as illegals and now are law abiding citizens, havent had any tickets in the 30+ years they've been here and have NEVER caused any problems. "Dont make stupid comments about a whole tree if there are only a couple bad apples"

According to Merriam-Webster dictionary the spelling is "Illegal", NOT illagal. Learn to spell before you make ridiculous comments dipshit.

x2

hahahahaha dickhead

AZDM
07-28-2008, 08:10 AM
what are you talking about? Have you been to an airport recently? If you look even remotely like you are of middle eastern decent you get pulled to the side of every line and pretty much strip searched; and in some cases are put in little room to be Interrogated. Have you ever seen how people avoid people with rubines on the bus, or in malls? If anything i would say they are far more descriminated upon and to me its even more a pressing issue seeing as how for the most part they arent here illegally, as these hispanic fellows have been.

Finally someone gets it. Its wrong what people do to hate on an entire race just for a few bad seeds. You know how bad it is for them, well its tarting to get like that for mexicans. The only difference is that most of mexicans are illegal. But its the same cause of hatred. People are being discriminated as a whole when someone stupid acts up. Its just plain ignorance when people decide to go against a whole entire race. Why doesn't everyone hates asians for the V.TECH incident, or people hate white people for the COMLUMBINE incidents? Why, because everyone knows those were sick people who weren't all there. Its the same shit, just more people being ignorant. PLAIN IGNORANCE!

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Finally someone gets it. Its wrong what people do to hate on an entire race just for a few bad seeds. You know how bad it is for them, well its tarting to get like that for mexicans. The only difference is that most of mexicans are illegal. But its the same cause of hatred. People are being discriminated as a whole when someone stupid acts up. Its just plain ignorance when people decide to go against a whole entire race. Why doesn't everyone hates asians for the V.TECH incident, or people hate white people for the COMLUMBINE incidents? Why, because everyone knows those were sick people who weren't all there. Its the same shit, just more people being ignorant. PLAIN IGNORANCE!

I honestly dont think the outlook on the whole Illegal immigration thing would be that much different if they all behaved themselves 100% of the time. To be honest i just hate the fact they are here illegally leeching on a society they feel can support them. Of course the people commiting these crimes kind of forces the spot light to focus on hispanic illegal's however, i honestly dont think that its changing anyones position on the matter. I know that I would still want them all gone even if 100% of them were staying out of trouble and just here working, because they hurt us in so so so many other way's.

AZDM
07-28-2008, 09:31 AM
I honestly dont think the outlook on the whole Illegal immigration thing would be that much different if they all behaved themselves 100% of the time. To be honest i just hate the fact they are here illegally leeching on a society they feel can support them. Of course the people commiting these crimes kind of forces the spot light to focus on hispanic illegal's however, i honestly dont think that its changing anyones position on the matter. I know that I would still want them all gone even if 100% of them were staying out of trouble and just here working, because they hurt us in so so so many other way's.

I respect your opinion bro. I guess I'm bias due to the fact I'm from mexican desent and all latinos have it written in their DNA to defend their culture lol. But to me I think hard core criminals are to blame no matter the color. They do hurt our economy I can't lie about that. But then again so drug dealers and drug users, and all those people aren't a particular race. Its gonna be a never ending battle. To me the actual ones are just looking for a better life and I can comprehend that cuz I had a hard upcoming as a kid and I can understand where they are coming from. I know its wrong how there isn't a better way to do it legally. For a while I hated all illegal immigrants to cuz my ex was illegal and she cheated on my ass with another illegal fucker. But then I realized I can't hate em all just because of those 2. Well, I've had my say on this subject lol

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 09:53 AM
I respect your opinion bro. I guess I'm bias due to the fact I'm from mexican desent and all latinos have it written in their DNA to defend their culture lol. But to me I think hard core criminals are to blame no matter the color. They do hurt our economy I can't lie about that. But then again so drug dealers and drug users, and all those people aren't a particular race. Its gonna be a never ending battle. To me the actual ones are just looking for a better life and I can comprehend that cuz I had a hard upcoming as a kid and I can understand where they are coming from. I know its wrong how there isn't a better way to do it legally. For a while I hated all illegal immigrants to cuz my ex was illegal and she cheated on my ass with another illegal fucker. But then I realized I can't hate em all just because of those 2. Well, I've had my say on this subject lol

I completely understand your views and many other views in support of the illegal immigrants. It’s hard for me to be this adamant about a group of people because I’m the biggest pacifist I know; I want to see the good in everything (ask evillboy he calls me a hippie). However, I just can see the good in this. I would have no problem donating to a fund that helped illegal immigrants become legal citizens or something along those lines I just can support them being here illegally under any circumstances.

I don’t want any harm to come of them as well don’t look at all Hispanic/ Latino persons to be illegal and “bad” because of a few rotten eggs. However it’s easier for me to swallow good and bad when the people doing these things are here because they were born here and belong here as much as one can. Some of these people may not contribute to society any more than the illegal’s however something just irks me about the fact that people that aren’t supposed to be here are sustaining a semi normal life with my tax dollars, when I would much rather those dollars go to homeless/ poverty stricken Americans that need that money just as much, I don’t like that feeling at all.

As well I don’t like what’s happening to our neighborhoods and schools because of the "Mexican" type culture that is influencing certain areas...I feel like I’m in some 3rd world country in the bad ones. I am forced to deal with Spanish speaking individuals that took not even the slightest amount of time to learn basic English. I am as well upset that the majorities of these people don’t want to be here because they like America and want to be American citizens but rather because in a flawed system they have found loop holes to send us dollars outside of the country in hopes to someday move back and live off the earnings. I hate the fact that our medical taxes our raised to support the influx of babies being born from illegal families that cant afford or don’t believe in birth control. I hate the fact that thousands of illegal immigrants marched our streets demanding to be treated as an equal as if they had the right. I can go on and on and on....I know there are some very good very hard working individuals that come from Mexico illegally and that is great. But to me if they were really that good a person and that hard working i would have expected much more in terms of honesty, it’s ok to hurt true American families here as long as they can help their own in Mexico.

AZDM
07-28-2008, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE=apSquidFace;1019452]I completely understand your views and many other views in support of the illegal immigrants. It

teamsol
07-28-2008, 10:48 AM
OMG thats crazy

FUK JDM
07-28-2008, 10:49 AM
damn those mexicanTs.

AZDM
07-28-2008, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=apSquidFace;1019452]I completely understand your views and many other views in support of the illegal immigrants. It

Dammit! My SK3 sux ball zack! This is a messed up post. Sorry!

crx3
07-28-2008, 11:58 AM
I completely understand your views and many other views in support of the illegal immigrants. It’s hard for me to be this adamant about a group of people because I’m the biggest pacifist I know; I want to see the good in everything (ask evillboy he calls me a hippie). However, I just can see the good in this. I would have no problem donating to a fund that helped illegal immigrants become legal citizens or something along those lines I just can support them being here illegally under any circumstances.

I don’t want any harm to come of them as well don’t look at all Hispanic/ Latino persons to be illegal and “bad” because of a few rotten eggs. However it’s easier for me to swallow good and bad when the people doing these things are here because they were born here and belong here as much as one can. Some of these people may not contribute to society any more than the illegal’s however something just irks me about the fact that people that aren’t supposed to be here are sustaining a semi normal life with my tax dollars, when I would much rather those dollars go to homeless/ poverty stricken Americans that need that money just as much, I don’t like that feeling at all.

As well I don’t like what’s happening to our neighborhoods and schools because of the "Mexican" type culture that is influencing certain areas...I feel like I’m in some 3rd world country in the bad ones. I am forced to deal with Spanish speaking individuals that took not even the slightest amount of time to learn basic English. I am as well upset that the majorities of these people don’t want to be here because they like America and want to be American citizens but rather because in a flawed system they have found loop holes to send us dollars outside of the country in hopes to someday move back and live off the earnings. I hate the fact that our medical taxes our raised to support the influx of babies being born from illegal families that cant afford or don’t believe in birth control. I hate the fact that thousands of illegal immigrants marched our streets demanding to be treated as an equal as if they had the right. I can go on and on and on....I know there are some very good very hard working individuals that come from Mexico illegally and that is great. But to me if they were really that good a person and that hard working i would have expected much more in terms of honesty, it’s ok to hurt true American families here as long as they can help their own in Mexico.

I was in a store last Saturday and I wanted to see a watch, but discovered that the lady working in the jewelry department didn't speak English. I told her in English that I'm sorry that I don't speak Spanish, but I would still like to buy a watch, if that's possible. Another customer apparently thought that I was somehow rude and belted out "¡Que Bárbara!". (She called me a Barbarian.) I ignored the bitch, and switched to my incomplete Spanish, and bought the watch. I wasn't at the freakin' swap meet, I was buying a Swiss watch. I can understand if the store hired someone who didn't speak English well, but could still function, but to be completely ignorant of the language is inacceptable. It's getting to where I can't even order fast food in English anymore. We had some people like this at my last job, they refused to speak English until they had a problem with their paycheck, or they wanted to go to HR to complain about something or someone.

V10KLR
07-28-2008, 12:36 PM
<-------- an what ...

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 12:42 PM
I was in a store last Saturday and I wanted to see a watch, but discovered that the lady working in the jewelry department didn't speak English. I told her in English that I'm sorry that I don't speak Spanish, but I would still like to buy a watch, if that's possible. Another customer apparently thought that I was somehow rude and belted out "¡Que Bárbara!". (She called me a Barbarian.) I ignored the bitch, and switched to my incomplete Spanish, and bought the watch. I wasn't at the freakin' swap meet, I was buying a Swiss watch. I can understand if the store hired someone who didn't speak English well, but could still function, but to be completely ignorant of the language is inacceptable. It's getting to where I can't even order fast food in English anymore. We had some people like this at my last job, they refused to speak English until they had a problem with their paycheck, or they wanted to go to HR to complain about something or someone.

Stuff like this happens to me 2 times a week in phoenix...i get to the point where i just walk away seriously wanting to call INS.

V10KLR
07-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Stuff like this happens to me 2 times a week in phoenix...i get to the point where i just walk away seriously wanting to call INS.

:grin::grin::grin::ballin::grin::grin::grin:

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 12:46 PM
<-------- an what ...

an nothing, thats your opinion.

V10KLR
07-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Az will be the Next Mexico no question ask ... :)

Evil Empire
07-28-2008, 12:51 PM

When people say stuff like this, it's easy to see it happening in this region of the country but honestly, I've lived in the Phoenix area since 1995 and I've never, EVER had that happen to me, even at fast food restaurants in predominantly Mexican areas.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 12:51 PM

I almost want to respond to the things you say....then i remember just how mentally challenged you are and i feel bad for you.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 12:53 PM
When people say stuff like this, it's easy to see it happening in this region of the country but honestly, I've lived in the Phoenix area since 1995 and I've never, EVER had that happen to me, even at fast food restaurants in predominantly Mexican areas.

you live in phoenix and this never happens to you? ummmm you must not get out much. i have only lived in central for 3 years and have had at least 15 encounters like this or worse.

jägermeister
07-28-2008, 12:53 PM

And that's a good thing? Por? Que tiene de bueno eso?

Rollin_Eg
07-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Soy mojado y que!

Evil Empire
07-28-2008, 12:57 PM
you live in phoenix and this never happens to you? ummmm you must not get out much. i have only lived in central for 3 years and have had at least 15 encounters like this or worse.

Yeah, that must be it...I haven't left my house in 13 years.

I've obviously had people that don't speak English fluently but will try to make sure to understand what you want and to communicate with you...I've never had any of them just continue speaking in Spanish and basically insinuate for me to go away or anything because I don't speak Spanish.

Rob x3
damn those mexicanTs.

THIS WASNT A MEXICAN!

It was MS-13 gang members. those fu's are some crazy ass salvadorians, they dont give a shit about anything (obviously)

there was an article of a pregnant 16 yr old girl in washington DC a few years ago that was killed by her boyfriend and her other MS-13 'friends' for ratting them out.... even after she had gone under witness protection program....

if you google the salvatrucha gang these guys are straight up satanic. they tatoo theyre whole body from head to toe...

klEEn.Em1
hey why are we just talkin about mexicans and middle eastern people only. what about white people and black people.! if i can remember correctly white/black people are immagrants too. so can we just stop all this racist shit. all races are fuckin crazy. either if its mexican,black,white,middle eastern or whatever you can think of. theres is always a set of crazy people in all races. white people do crazy shit just like black people do. but they dont go and make a big deal out of it kuz they are white and we are the ones that are illegal. my mom was illegal at one point. and now she is more sucessfull than half the people in this joint talkin all this shit.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 01:00 PM
hey why are we just talkin about mexicans and middle eastern people only. what about white people and black people.! if i can remember correctly white/black people are immagrants too. so can we just stop all this racist shit. all races are fuckin crazy. either if its mexican,black,white,middle eastern or whatever you can think of. theres is always a set of crazy people in all races. white people do crazy shit just like black people do. but they dont go and make a big deal out of it kuz they are white and we are the ones that are illegal. my mom was illegal at one point. and now she is more sucessfull than half the people in this joint talkin all this shit.

this is a discussion about "illegal immigrants" so yes all colors and races. However these justifications regarding "every race" having crazy people is getting real old. this is strictly about "illegal immigration" and the fact that this stuff is happening while they are here illegally.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 01:03 PM
Yeah, that must be it...I haven't left my house in 13 years.

I've obviously had people that don't speak English fluently but will try to make sure to understand what you want and to communicate with you...I've never had any of them just continue speaking in Spanish and basically insinuate for me to go away or anything because I don't speak Spanish.

well it just seems strange to me that someone who has litterally been here 4 times longer than i have cant recall one instance...perhaps you get out enough but with no variety?

V10KLR
I almost want to respond to the things you say....then i remember just how mentally challenged you are and i feel bad for you.

aaaaaaahahahahahaha .. i know uh ? ... dont worry about me worry about ur self ... but yeah some how the economy from the states depends a LOT from the immigrants ... if u dont belive me take a real look at what happen this year .. how many people leave united states those "Wetbacks" that had houses an keep the economy stable, more then 1.7 million Immigrants went back to his country an what happen ? hehehehehe oh well lets enjoy what the rednecks had to said ... but this is too funny :grin::grin::grin: :thumbup::grin::grin:

V10KLR
And that's a good thing? Por? Que tiene de bueno eso?

Not sayin its good hehehehehe ..

Evil Empire
07-28-2008, 01:12 PM
well it just seems strange to me that someone who has litterally been here 4 times longer than i have cant recall one instance...perhaps you get out enough but with no variety?

Eh, that could be it...I dunno, it seems strange to me too because I've lived in Mexican-majority areas and white-majority areas and all the restaurants, stores, government buildings, service buildings, etc. that I visited in those areas were always acommodating. The only area in the Valley I haven't ever been in because I never needed to go there was Guadalupe so I can't say anything about that. Anywhere else I've had no problems.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 01:17 PM
aaaaaaahahahahahaha .. i know uh ? ... dont worry about me worry about ur self ... but yeah some how the economy from the states depends a LOT from the immigrants ... if u dont belive me take a real look at what happen this year .. how many people leave united states those "Wetbacks" that had houses an keep the economy stable, more then 1.7 million Immigrants went back to his country an what happen ? hehehehehe oh well lets enjoy what the rednecks had to said ... but this is too funny :grin::grin::grin: :thumbup::grin::grin:

you have nothing to back this assumtion up at all. So me not only not believing you i almost want to laugh thinking that you honestly believe illegal immigrants kept the housing market from collapsing. Im not really sure what the second half of your post meant at all do to the extreme broken english....sooooo all i can add is, thanks for helping to prove my point.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Eh, that could be it...I dunno, it seems strange to me too because I've lived in Mexican-majority areas and white-majority areas and all the restaurants, stores, government buildings, service buildings, etc. that I visited in those areas were always acommodating. The only area in the Valley I haven't ever been in because I never needed to go there was Guadalupe so I can't say anything about that. Anywhere else I've had no problems.

yeah who knows prehaps youre just lucky.

I have three janitors at my work that dont speak a lick of english and when something goes wrong we need their help with we have to get a spanish speaking person to explain what we need.

V10KLR
07-28-2008, 01:23 PM
you have nothing to back this assumtion up at all. So me not only not believing you i almost want to laugh thinking that you honestly believe illegal immigrants kept the housing market from collapsing. Im not really sure what the second half of your post meant at all do to the extreme broken english....sooooo all i can add is, thanks for helping to prove my point.

Yeah im sorry for my poor english, but once u speak english, french, spanish and some portuguese get back at me, when u get urmayor on Criminal Justice with no help,get the dildo out of ur ass that said made in mexico an read this ...

google it an that was the first one that i found i didnt even went to the rest of them ...

http://www.washtimes.com/news/2006/may/01/20060501-123014-6921r/

V10KLR
07-28-2008, 01:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn-6Ge8SlEk

yeyyyy che rolon :D jajajajaja

NickAtNite
07-28-2008, 01:28 PM

The housing market didn't fall because illegals left the US. It's was because stupid people were allowed to buy houses that they couldnt afford to keep. So they eventually lost them. Although they do help keep certain things cheaper, they dont have that much of an impact on our economy.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Yeah im sorry for my poor english, but once u speak english, french, spanish and some portuguese get back at me, when u get urmayor on Criminal Justice with no help,get the dildo out of ur ass that said made in mexico an read this ...

google it an that was the first one that i found i didnt even went to the rest of them ...

http://www.washtimes.com/news/2006/may/01/20060501-123014-6921r/

i speak english, the only language i ever need. Im glad you can speak broken forms of different languages; however, you might want to focus on mastering one. Im not sure what your comment about your mayor and criminal justice has to do with anything.....

The fact that you believe everything you read is rediculous. For every article that is pro illegal immigration there is another that is anti.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 01:38 PM
the housing market didn't fall because illegals left the us. It's was because stupid people were allowed to buy houses that they couldnt afford to keep. So they eventually lost them. Although they do help keep certain things cheaper, they dont have that much of an impact on our economy.

what are you talking about didnt you suffer during "a day without an immigrant"?

JDMitation
07-28-2008, 02:10 PM
i really think that the language argument has got to go when it comes to illegal immigration. it has nothing to do with the real issues at hand. (economic issues such as the distribution of public resources and such)

it has only to do with your personal discomfort communicating with people of different cultures.

The status of one's documentation has little (or nothing) to do with their ability to speak English or Spanish.

if you are upset that others around you cannot speak English, i SERIOUSLY suggest you rethink your residence in Arizona or anywhere in the Southwest for that matter = land that has been colonized and inhabited by people of Spanish descent for ~500 years.

have YOU lived here for ~500 years?

No.

has YOUR FAMILY lived here for ~500 years?

No?

Well that's really funny because Spanish-Speaking peoples HAVE LIVED HERE FOR ~500 YEARS. And guess what? Before they came, indigenous Indios did and they sure as fuck aren't white like you.

You decided to relocate your home/family to an area of the world that has ~500 years of Spanish culture firmly rooted... Why don't you learn the language of the people whose land you are now living on? Oh wait, Americans don't have to do that they just have to kill everyone around them until they get their way LOL

Ever notice that everything around here is named after something in SPANISH? The names of towns, roads, man-made monuments and natural fixtures such as mountains, rivers, etc. are not in SPANISH for no reason.

Everything is in SPANISH because Spanish settlers founded and developed everything around you. If you find yourself ready to disagree, may i perhaps suggest a history lesson or two. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_colonization_of_the_Americas]

Just because white Americans won this land (took it by force via WAR) in 1848 and drew a few arbitrary lines on a map does not mean that all of the brown people and brown culture existing in and around this area are going to magically disappear. That is to say, not unless whites commit widespread genocide like they did to the Native Americans. Unluckily for you there are too many Latinos for that to work, because trust me whites have already tried it.

So sorry, you don't get to live around only white English speaking Americans if you live in any of the following areas:

New Spain: all or parts of present-day Mexico, Texas, California (Alta California and Baja California), Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Oklahoma and New Mexico.

Cliffs: Stop clouding and confusing the illegal immigration issue with complaints about LANGUAGE. If you don't like encountering Spanish speakers in public in Phoenix - get the fuck out of this state. You don't "belong" here. History clearly proves that Latinos do.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Cliffs: Stop clouding and confusing the illegal immigration issue with complaints about LANGUAGE. If you don't like encountering Spanish speakers in public in Phoenix - get the fuck out of this state. You don't belong here. Latinos do. (American citizen or Illegal)

It is absolutely a legitimate complaint, how is it not? You say that is it’s the feeling of being uncomfortable…well why should I feel uncomfortable in my own country? Sure we are by the border and not everyone is going to speak perfect English but not knowing any English....that’s a problem and in my mind it’s a bigger problem than most let on.

As well stating that if we (American Citizens) don’t like what we hear to get out of the state...is ridiculous and cannot be a serious let alone heart felt remark. This is the whole point, don’t you see? I don’t think that I have ever said that not being able to speak English means you are 100% illegal however you do have to pass a test in English to become a citizen so you would know the basics if in fact you took the test....to me if someone doesn’t know the basics, they are the ones that need to get out not the other way around. I’m not going to move out of an American state because you or anyone else thinks its ridiculous that I feel speaking English is a must in an English union; To say otherwise is in my opinion simply, stupid. I know basic Spanish; why then am I forced to know that much but still can’t complain about people who cant speak even the basics of our native tongue?

Again, I feel this is a more than valid argument and should in my opinion be exploited more so than it is even now. I’m not going to bend over backwards to make others feel welcome if they cannot extend enough respect to even care about being a true American citizen enough to learn words like (food, yes, where is the bathroom...etc.). These people aren’t even trying to blend in; they could care less.

JDMitation
07-28-2008, 02:59 PM
News Flash to you squid:

most Mexicans you encounter who appear as if they don't speak any English actually understand you just fine. they just like to fuck with you because they can. every time you curse them inside for being so stupid they laugh at you inside for being so stupid.

i understand that hardcore beaners make you uncomfortable but that is just a fact of life living in this territory. do you seriously think these people give a fuck about your problems? no. they are trying to get theirs. and rightly so, this is their land. they don't give a fuck about your Union or the Mexican American War. they are trying to feed families.

if it is such a big deal to you why don't you move to a nice white state? all of your problems can go away that way. you can forget all about this Spanish stuff and the people your Union conquered and attempted to strip of their culture.

see, you CAN make the choice to leave. immigrants can't. they have no where else to go. there is nothing for them where they have come from or else they would not be here.

JDMitation
07-28-2008, 03:06 PM
oh and let me make a new post for this thought:

Latin culture will not assimilate into American culture the way you white supremacists want it to. (I do not say this to mock, only to assert a point - that you desire white culture to be supreme over all others... in your words you desire others to, "blend in" and in effect become more white)

Latinos will never learn your ways or give a shit about your language. Unlike most Anglo European cultures, that of Spanish descent is far too strong to be white-washed.

Illegal immigration or not, fast forward a dozen generations and Latino culture will dominate every facet of life in the Southwest. You don't have a choice and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You can whine and complain all you want but it only makes the situation for which you so desperately hope seem that much more futile.

don't believe me? just watch.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 03:15 PM
News Flash to you squid:

most Mexicans you encounter who appear as if they don't speak any English actually understand you just fine. they just like to fuck with you because they can. every time you curse them inside for being so stupid they laugh at you inside for being so stupid.

i understand that hardcore beaners make you uncomfortable but that is just a fact of life living in this territory. do you seriously think these people give a fuck about your problems? no. they are trying to get theirs. and rightly so, this is their land. they don't give a fuck about your Union or the Mexican American War. they are trying to feed families.

if it is such a big deal to you why don't you move to a nice white state? all of your problems can go away that way. you can forget all about this Spanish territory and the people your Union conquered and attempted to strip of their culture.

cripes....I hate arguing with people like you.

First of all if they want to appear to be ignorant...great they are doing an awesome job they can laugh inside all they want. When it come down to it (and it will come down to it eventually) they are only hurting themselves in the eyes of the American voter. So as funny as it seems now I’m sure before i die i will have the last laugh and that is all that matters.

And no, the fact of my life is that I’m an American citizen living in an American state. I know you guys have a strong state of respect for the motherland but guess what, i don’t. I don’t care about your logic and your bullshit reasoning, THE REAL FACT HERE IS THAT THIS IS AMERICA WHERE WE SPEAK ENGLISH.

And you are the third person to claim this land to once have been yours? So does your logic roll all the way back to the dinosaurs? If for some reason they come back from extinction and being eating everyone in Mexico remember you cannot be upset that was once their land, ok.

I live in a nice country full of diversity, diversity which i happen to love. I am not racist and have friends from every corner of the Earth. It has nothing to do with race for the last fucking time. this is about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS OK!?!? I don’t care if they are white, yellow, black, purple, brown, pink or what language they speak. I’m not the one that turned this into another "blame the Mexican’s" thread. You guys do a good enough job of assuming that is what we are always debating about when topics like this come up, trust me.

So, "they" can get "theirs" all they want as long as its legal in my book. I don’t really understand where you are coming from as it seems like you have read nothing of what i have been posting.

Thanks for the news flash though..... :thumbdown:

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Illegal immigration or not, fast forward a dozen generations and Latino culture will dominate every facet of life in the Southwest. You don't have a choice and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You can whine and complain all you want but it only makes the situation for which you so desperately hope seem that much more futile.

don't believe me? just watch.

Dude haha will you shut up please? I dont care about Latino's nor am i a racist! Aliens from outer space can dominate for all i care ....as long as its legal. crap man, down syndrome much?

JDMitation
07-28-2008, 03:24 PM
cripes....i hate arguing with people like you.

First of all if they want to appear to be ignorant...great they are doing an awesome job they can laugh inside all they want. When it come down to it (and it will come down to it eventually) they are only hurting themselves in the eyes of the American voter. So as funny as it seems now im sure before i die i will have the last laugh and that is all that matters.

And no, the fact of my life is that im an American citizen living in an American state. I know you guys have a strong state of respect for the motherland but guess what, i dont. I dont care about your logic and your bullshit reasoning, THE REAL FACT HERE IS THAT THIS IS AMERICA WHERE WE SPEAK ENGLISH.

And you are the third person to claim this land to once have been yours? So does your logic roll all the way back to the dinosaurs? If for some reason they come back from extinction and being eating everyone in mexico remember you cannot be upset that was once their land, ok.

I live in a nice country full of diversity, diversity which i happen to love. I am not racist and have freinds from every corner of the Earth. It has nothing to do with race for the last fucking time. this is about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS OK!?!? I dont care if they are white, yellow, black, purple, brown, pink or what language they speak. Im not the one that turned this into another "blame the mexican's" thread. You guys do a good enough job of assuming that is what we are always debating about when topics like this come up, trust me.

So, "they" can get "theirs" all they want as long as its legal in my book. I dont really understand where you are comming from as it seems like you have read nothing of what i have been posting.

i thoroughly read all of your posts because your opinions typically fall adverse of mine and i enjoy the banter.

do you have any idea how many legal citizens of the United States do not speak any English? citizenship is no guarantee that anyone will be able to make your fast food ordering experience that much more pleasurable.

now see, i kno that this land does not belong to me. i was actually born in Colombia. i received my citizenship from a Judge in New York after i arrived in this country via plane. i am more of an east coast cat myself and in fact, i do not even speak Spanish LOL. i just am privy to the voice of reason whereas you apparently are not.

this land BELONGS to people WHO SPEAK SPANISH, people who founded it and lived in it and continue to live in it to this day.

you can say, "This is America" as much as you want but the fact of the matter is it has only been America for 150 years. 150 years is not a very long time. the CULTURE and LANGUAGE that pervade this area are much older than 150 years. if you refuse to accept this as fact then you are living in your own lie and have no one but yourself to blame for your discontent.

it is to be quite honest rather confusing how you find my logic to be bullshit but yet cannot draw anything remotely resembling a logical argument on your own.

JDMitation
07-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Dude haha will you shut up please? I dont care about Latino's nor am i a racist! Aliens from outer space can dominate for all i care ....as long as its legal. crap man, down syndrome much?

the methodology by which white Americans acquired this land originally was not legal so why should the people who are now reacquiring be concerned with matters of legality? because it makes you uncomfortable? LOL :idiot:

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 03:32 PM
it is to be quite honest rather confusing how you find my logic to be bullshit but yet cannot draw anything remotely resembling a logical argument on your own.

What the fuck man....fuck....are you serious. This debate needs to end you suck...I really didn’t mind you until this argument. This is about illegal immigrant ok, that’s it and that’s all. Do you understand that? Not about the language and who speaks it. My only point was that when "Illegal" (note that word first, now think about what that word means, apply it to coherent thought) people don’t speak English it makes it that much more infuriating....still don’t understand, or perhaps me breaking it down like I would to a preschool class actually helped?

Again with your logic, we should all speak Tyrannosaurus Rex?

One more time

(note the word illegal first, now think about what that word means, apply it to coherent thought, now respond)

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 03:37 PM
the methodology by which white Americans acquired this land originally was not legal so why should the people who are now reacquiring be concerned with matters of legality? because it makes you uncomfortable? LOL :idiot:

Because there is actually order and law against such things now? Are you an anarchist? Not to mention the conquistador’s that came here and slaughtered thousands of Indians before the white man was legal? Seems to me persons of Spanish Latino decent were first in this matter.

You’re a ridiculous human being.

JDMitation
07-28-2008, 03:39 PM
What the fuck man....fuck....are you serious. This debate needs to end you suck...I really didn’t mind you until this argument. This is about illegal immigrant ok, that’s it and that’s all. Do you understand that? Not about the language and who speaks it. My only point was that when "Illegal" (note that word first, now think about what that word means, apply it to coherent thought) people don’t speak English it makes it that much more infuriating....still don’t understand, or perhaps me breaking it down like I would to a preschool class actually helped?

Again with your logic, we should all speak Tyrannosaurus Rex?

One more time

(note the word illegal first, now think about what that word means, apply it to coherent thought, now respond)

squid:

your thread was actually about your ethnocentrism. (if you read it objectively... which you obviously can't)

it was supposed to be about an El Salvadorian gang member and road rage.

it became about the things you don't like about illegal immigrants (such as their language) until i pointed out to you that language is not a function of being illegal.

you can disagree and call me names and make silly anecdotes all you want but it doesn't change any of the facts jack.

JDMitation
07-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Because there is actually order and law against such things now? Are you an anarchist? Not to mention the conquistador’s that came here and slaughtered thousands of Indians before the white man was legal? Seems to me persons of Spanish Latino decent were first in this matter.

You’re a ridiculous human being.

Ah you are right. There was no such thing as order and law in the 1800s. It wasn't like Mexico was a legitimate country with its own borders or anything. It wasn't like America infringed upon those borders and declared war or anything.

And Spanish people are not in this thread complaining about Indian immigration. If they were, we could talk about it. In fact, Central American illegal immigration is a big problem for citizens of Southern Mexico believe it or not.

Your arguments are weak and your logic is faulty. Conquistadors ARE/WERE the "white man" for the purposes of our discussion before they bred with Indios to create the Mestizo race that now inhabits the Southwest.

Pre-Colonial Spain = white. open a book.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 03:53 PM
squid:

your thread was actually about your ethnocentrism. (if you read it objectively... which you obviously can't)

it was supposed to be about an El Salvadorian gang member and road rage.

it became about the things you don't like about illegal immigrants (such as their language) until i pointed out to you that language is not a function of being illegal.

you can disagree and call me names and make silly anecdotes all you want but it doesn't change any of the facts jack.

If it were about ethnocentrism i would have to be racist or border line racist....again im not racist i dislike white immigrants equally as much as black or Hispanic.

Do you understand what ethnocentrism is?

"Ethnocentrism is the tendency to look at the world primarily from the perspective of one's own culture. Ethnocentrism often entails the belief that one's own race or ethnic group is the most important and/or that some or all aspects of its culture are superior to those of other groups."

(I DON’T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^)

Again this isn’t about race or culture but persons that are here illegally. The title of my thread is “illegal immigrant pumps family full of lead” I never mentioned race or language spoken, I provided a link that told the story of an illegal immigrant that was never deported and ended up killing a family…did it turn into a debate about things I dislike, yes in a way but primarily because you wont fucking shut the fuck up.

Why would I look at my own thread in that way if I know exactly why I created it? You can look at it anyway you want, however I’m telling you that you’re wrong.

I’m sick of you man....pm me if you want to keep this up.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Ah you are right. There was no such thing as order and law in the 1800s. It wasn't like Mexico was a legitimate country with its own borders or anything. It wasn't like America infringed upon those borders and declared war or anything.

And Spanish people are not in this thread complaining about Indian immigration. If they were, we could talk about it. In fact, Central American illegal immigration is a big problem for citizens of Southern Mexico believe it or not.

Your arguments are weak and your logic is faulty. Conquistadors ARE/WERE the "white man" for the purposes of our discussion before they bred with Indios to create the Mestizo race that now inhabits the Southwest.

Pre-Colonial Spain = white. open a book.

I never said that law and order was completely absent just that it didn’t exist as it does today....not even close. Nor did i ever mention anything about Mexico not being a country...what the hell dude?

Conquistadors are Spanish....they were from Spain....this is a faulty argument because they to you were the hypothetical "white man"?

Book?

FUK JDM
07-28-2008, 04:02 PM
I dont see how or why the word mexican is in this thread, Just shows how ignorance is in every color, white, brown, black and pink.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 04:05 PM
I dont see how or why the word mexican is in this thread, Just shows how ignorance is in every color, white, brown, black and pink.

mexicans cant speak english leon, thats why, duh!

usdm420
07-28-2008, 04:46 PM
I think now is the time for me to pack a gun with me 24/7. I have a drug conviction so I can't get approved for conceal, but at this point I really don't give a shit.

Charlee
07-28-2008, 05:00 PM
lol! squidy always has the best comebacks nailing them on the ass haha. could it be a coincidence that he only touches illegal immigrant themes to discuss? or could it be that he dont like them period? whatever it is, shits funny.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 05:15 PM
all i know is mexicans cant speak english

Charlee
07-28-2008, 05:28 PM
i speeka engels

Charlee
07-28-2008, 05:32 PM
no we cant. whats ur point cracka

lolz calm down hector. Just simple discussion among grownups =D

Charlee
07-28-2008, 05:39 PM
whoa, you cant be calling my by my real name in here. j/k who is this?

lol gotchaAAa. no this Carlos. you came to look at a crx i was selling a while back. i don't quite recall the exact time though. you were mobbing hard on that gangster ass paseo haha

crx3
07-28-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm sorry guys, but if Hispanic immigrants continue to refuse to learn English and assimilate, then they are always going to be at the bottom of the economy picking fruit and cleaning offices. I can tell you from living in Houston for 20 years because that is what has happened there. 20 years ago there were not many immigrants in Houston, but now it's like the United Nations. Nearly all the immigrants from non-Spanish countries have learned English and are doing well financially. The Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Iranians, Indians, Russians, etc. are in college, running businesses, and getting promoted in industry. The Guatemalans, Columbians, Salvadorians, Mexicans, etc are cutting grass, mopping floors, and committing street crimes. It really is sad, because Hispanics have such a long history, and vibrant culture, but are being marginalized and subjugated by a wave of recent immigrants who are more motivated and educated. It won't be long before the recent immigrants with the power stop hiring Hispanics, and instead import labor from their own country. They don't mind abusing their countrymen, and they can add numbers to the demographics. I know from experience that the new immigrants with the power don't want to learn Spanish, just so they can employ a janitor. They are of the opinion that if you want to work, you should learn English like they did. It won’t be long before you won’t have to worry about the white man, because whitey won’t be a major player, and will just be watching the immigrants battle it out from the sidelines. Look what happened to the Indians, they didn't want to learn English and Assimilate, and now the only thing they have is the casinos.

Charlee
07-28-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm sorry guys, but if Hispanics immigrants continue to refuse to learn English and assimilate, then they are always going to be at the bottom of the economy picking fruit and cleaning offices. I can tell you from living in Houston for 20 years because that is what has happened there. 20 years ago there were not many immigrants in Houston, but now it's like the United Nations. Nearly all the immigrants from non-Spanish countries have learned English and are doing well financially. The Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Iranians, Indians, Russians, etc. are in college, running businesses, and getting promoted in industry. The Guatemalans, Columbians, Salvadorians, Mexicans, etc are cutting grass, mopping floors, and committing street crimes. It really is sad, because Hispanics have such a long history, and vibrant culture, but are being marginalized and subjugated by a wave of recent immigrants who are more motivated and educated. It won’t be long before you won’t have to worry about the white man, because whitey won’t be a major player, and will just be watching the immigrants battle it out from the sidelines. Look what happened to the Indians, they didn't want to learn English and Assimilate, and now the only thing they have is the casinos.

:clap::clap:

teemfedx
07-28-2008, 06:54 PM
i have seriously just spent 2 hours at work (getting paid) to read this entire thread. It started as a news breif about the shooting, and quickly took a more serious political tone.

It seems that people are offended with the OP's views because they try to group themselves with the people he is describing, when they are obviously not. All the responses in this thread were in english and they could be read easily by everyone. i think when you continually bashes "mexicans" he is refering explicitly to illegal immigrants and uses this term as an umbrella. peolpe on this board then take this as a personal insult because they feel they align with this "mexican" group.

this is silly, and continues to be the biggest point of debate on the boards. I remember like two years ago i posted about kids on the bus not knowing any spanish, and the thread blew up to like ten pages and everyone hating on me.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 07:58 PM
i speeka engels

nooooo? srsly? color me impressed!!!

AZDM
07-28-2008, 09:59 PM
i have seriously just spent 2 hours at work (getting paid) to read this entire thread. It started as a news breif about the shooting, and quickly took a more serious political tone.

It seems that people are offended with the OP's views because they try to group themselves with the people he is describing, when they are obviously not. All the responses in this thread were in english and they could be read easily by everyone. i think when you continually bashes "mexicans" he is refering explicitly to illegal immigrants and uses this term as an umbrella. peolpe on this board then take this as a personal insult because they feel they align with this "mexican" group.

this is silly, and continues to be the biggest point of debate on the boards. I remember like two years ago i posted about kids on the bus not knowing any spanish, and the thread blew up to like ten pages and everyone hating on me.

Its juts that everyone who defends it can relate to someone who is illegal or really is illegal themself but know english. I never said I was illegal I just understand both sides of the story. I'd say I'm nuetral. I can't be one sided on this. I just say drop the topic. This is AZ HONDA TUNING. Maybe no one should post topics like this cuz not everyone is mature enough to handle opinions.

:grin: CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG :grin:

juan3023
07-28-2008, 10:56 PM

:thumbup:

messatsu
07-28-2008, 11:19 PM
All of the southwest already is.

V10KLR
07-29-2008, 01:38 AM
All of the southwest already is.

Thats why they shud give az back to Mexico aaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahaaha

crx3
07-29-2008, 01:52 AM
I think now is the time for me to pack a gun with me 24/7. I have a drug conviction so I can't get approved for conceal, but at this point I really don't give a shit.

Why do you feel you need to pack heat 24/7? Are you worried about the MS13 dudes? If you have a conviction which prevents you from obtaining a CCW, and you get caught CCW, you are toast. Does this conviction prevent you from owning and possessing a weapon outside your home? If not, then just carry open, it's okay, it's Arizona. usdm420 maybe it's time to chill on the bud, you could try to get your conviction expunged, get your CCW, and change your login to usdm357.:)

SINGLESLAMMERSI
07-29-2008, 10:02 AM
this is horrible it gives the people that come over here and do right a bad name

V10KLR
07-29-2008, 12:28 PM
ajuaaa ...

Nedaaaah
07-29-2008, 12:47 PM
ajuaaa ...

Simon Cabron!!!

juan3023
07-29-2008, 12:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn-6Ge8SlEk

yeyyyy che rolon :D jajajajaja

eso es todo compa zapatele ....y chinge su madre el arpaio

Nedaaaah
07-29-2008, 01:24 PM
eso es todo compa zapatele ....y chinge su madre el arpaio

A hueeeevo! Pinche gordo mal parido! Que vaya al pinche Gwalmart, se lo komen vivo los paisas!!! :clap: