PDA

View Full Version : Mara Salvatrucha aka MS-13

Rob x3
07-28-2008, 01:01 PM
So there was a thread earlier about a guy unloading his AK on a family.... then people started badmouthing mexicans....

just thought i'd clear up that this guy was not mexican, he is from El salvador, in central america.

read the wikipedia.org article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

follow some of the references at the bottom too

91DA9
07-28-2008, 01:29 PM
I bet there's a good chance that this whole incident was that guy's initiation...to get into MS-13 as a member you have to kill an innocent.

squirms
07-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Thats crazy no matter where he's from

Crasy
07-28-2008, 02:08 PM
I bet there's a good chance that this whole incident was that guy's initiation...to get into MS-13 as a member you have to kill an innocent.

kinda and kinda of not.

TeamSickLife EK
07-28-2008, 02:29 PM
u think thats bad u shud see what they do back in el salvador,
tho that gang is not just people from el salvador, there also mexicans and any other kind of hispanic heritage in that gang...thats why there 1 most dangerous gang in the world..

Digi Snax
07-28-2008, 02:35 PM
these guys are crazy, theres always some type of article or report on nighline or 60 minutes on these guys. but this gang is mostly people from central america and they dont use guns to kill people, theyll use fucking hatchets and machetes.

FUK JDM
07-28-2008, 02:59 PM
crazy ass mexicans.

blu94tegra
07-28-2008, 03:29 PM
:doobie:thats some bullshit, damn foreigners

Nedaaaah
07-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Thats KINDA true not really though, its like la eme you need to put in some kind of work to join.

Rob x3
07-28-2008, 04:00 PM
crazy ass mexicans.

Ok, this is the second time i see you post this on the same subject....
(check out comment #111 on http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1019524#post1019524)

you were the reason i started this thread... so YOU can see the difference.

These guys are NOT mexicans!!!

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 04:01 PM
these mexicans prolly didnt even speak english for craps sake!!!!

riceboy88
07-28-2008, 04:02 PM

hahahaha

FUK JDM
07-28-2008, 04:04 PM

actually, these mexicans are bilingual in spanish and french.

Rob x3
07-28-2008, 04:06 PM

wow

and double wow

i give up, lol

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 04:06 PM

i know someone like that.....wait a tick......

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 04:20 PM
so whats up with these mexicans again?

FUK JDM
07-28-2008, 04:24 PM
so whats up with these mexicans again?

I dont know but I think rvaldez0781 is one of those kind of mexicans.

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 04:25 PM

you really think hes mexican? hes typing in english??? that doesnt make sense to me?

usdm420
07-28-2008, 04:29 PM
I like tacos!

FUK JDM
07-28-2008, 04:30 PM
you really think hes mexican? hes typing in english??? that doesnt make sense to me?

true...

hmmmm im on to him..and by that i mean im going to be ON him.

Nedaaaah
07-28-2008, 05:05 PM
true...

hmmmm im on to him..and by that i mean im going to be ON him.

...Im here for gangbang! :blunt:

ILIKETODRIVE
07-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Sarcasm just evades some people.

KingDingaLing
07-28-2008, 05:09 PM
(check out comment #111 on http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1019524#post1019524)

god damn mexicans

Nedaaaah
07-28-2008, 05:10 PM

ORLY? :rflmao:

Jstarda9
07-28-2008, 05:10 PM
god damn mexicans

i know...doesn't it suck being mexican?

FUK JDM
07-28-2008, 05:11 PM
i know...doesn't it suck being mexican?

kingdingaling is pretty much as mexican as one can be.

jägermeister
07-28-2008, 05:19 PM
he smells like chorizo.

ILIKETODRIVE
07-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Mexican.............more like mexican't.

TeamSickLife EK
07-28-2008, 05:34 PM

the gang has a mixture of all kinds of hispanic people....trust me im from El salvador..and sum of family members of mine are in that gang! i think i knw wuz up with MS13

Nedaaaah
07-28-2008, 05:39 PM
the gang has a mixture of all kinds of hispanic people....trust me im from El salvador..and sum of family members of mine are in that gang! i think i knw wuz up with MS13
:idiot:

AZDM
07-28-2008, 05:52 PM
I was trying to be civil about this but I'm tired of this shit. You guys wanna rag on mexicans FINE! White boys are all cock sucker muther fuckers. They are all gay and are scared lil bitches who like to talk shit on the internet. If you see a white boy on the streets he'll probably just cross the street to avoid cuz he's a lil bitch and scared. They are right though, mexicans are crazy ass fuckers and you don't wanna fuk with us. Rvaldez is my homie and he's one of the most successful guys I know. People try to be civil about some shit but someone always tries and be rebel and has to have their words. Fuk me? NO FUCK YOU!!!

teemfedx
07-28-2008, 06:11 PM

after viewing just a small sample of this thread; this is perfectly clear.

EurospecUSDMtyte
07-28-2008, 06:15 PM
I was trying to be civil about this but I'm tired of this shit. You guys wanna rag on mexicans FINE! White boys are all cock sucker muther fuckers. They are all gay and are scared lil bitches who like to talk shit on the internet. If you see a white boy on the streets he'll probably just cross the street to avoid cuz he's a lil bitch and scared. They are right though, mexicans are crazy ass fuckers and you don't wanna fuk with us. Rvaldez is my homie and he's one of the most successful guys I know. People try to be civil about some shit but someone always tries and be rebel and has to have their words. Fuk me? NO FUCK YOU!!!

Man settle down these guys were joking around, read what they said in the other thread...

bryantiscool
07-28-2008, 07:21 PM

dont take the internet too seriously.
might cause a hernia
:thumbup:
these guys are just kiddin around.

crx88
07-28-2008, 07:24 PM
this dudes give me the chills!!
Look at that Beatuty. :roll: MS right on the freakin Forehead.:dumbass:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p10/MS-13_nopaz/8049.jpg
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll271/BronzeC/marasalvatruchafinalupload.png

AZDM
07-28-2008, 07:52 PM
might cause a hernia
:thumbup:
these guys are just kiddin around.

Its just that I was having a good conversation in the other thread then I read their posts in here and it seemed like they were just making fun of the whole thing. MY BAD. I'm sorry, white boys are not gay

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 07:56 PM
white boys are not gay

this one is!!!!

AZDM
07-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Ok ok ok, not ALL white boys are teh gay

crx3
07-28-2008, 08:16 PM
this dudes give me the chills!!
Look at that Beatuty. :roll: MS right on the freakin Forehead.:dumbass:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p10/MS-13_nopaz/8049.jpg
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll271/BronzeC/marasalvatruchafinalupload.png

All the tats are so that they can frighten the weak and innocent. That bull doesn't scare me, or any of the white boys I hang with. The really scarey ones are silent, and don't say shit. I had one of these clowns try to scare me in Houston. Didn't know I was strapped with a 10mm Auto, and had the SKS folder behind the seat for backup.

AZDM
07-28-2008, 08:21 PM
All the tats are so that they can frighten the weak and innocent. That bull doesn't scare me, or any of the white boys I hang with. The really scarey ones are silent, and don't say shit. I had one of these clowns try to scare me in Houston. Didn't know I was strapped with a 10mm Auto, and had the SKS folder behind the seat for backup.

Doood, not to sound like a dik but anyone with a gun can scare the shit out of someone. People should try and put the dukes up now a days with using a gun. I say pull a gun if you're outnumbered and you don't have no one with you. If you got back up, go heads up and if you get your ass whooped, atleast you didn't bitch out. Honestly, nothing really scares me. If I'm gonna get shot, i'm gonna get shot. If i'm gonna get my ass whopped by like 10 guys cuz they're to fuked to go 1 on 1, then so be it. I've put my guns up for good and I would never use ever again. People who carry guns are just scared...

AZDM
07-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Not just regular people, but EVERYONE who wears a gun...

teemfedx
07-28-2008, 08:30 PM
People who carry guns are just scared...

care to elaborate?

i read your post and its context and i think you meant in relation to gangs, or do you mean all people?

juan3023
07-28-2008, 08:57 PM

who give a fuck if they dont speak english .....the problem is that there crazy gang members & THEY ARE NOT MEXICANS :hithead: .

apSquidFace
07-28-2008, 09:05 PM
who give a fuck if they dont speak english .....the problem is that there crazy gang members & THEY ARE NOT MEXICANS :hithead: .

thanks for clearing that up

AZDM
07-28-2008, 09:12 PM
care to elaborate?

i read your post and its context and i think you meant in relation to gangs, or do you mean all people?

I pretty much mean everyone. Theres no need for guns unless your hunting animal game IMO. I used to carry a gun cuz I was cared. Then after certain events, all guns do is bring more problems. In reality, its true, people who carry a gun on them at all times (gang member or not) are just people who are scared.

(This is just my opinion no need to try and convince me otherwise)

crx3
07-28-2008, 09:15 PM
:twisted: ain't skeered

jägermeister
07-28-2008, 09:23 PM
lol

crx3
07-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Doood, not to sound like a dik but anyone with a gun can scare the shit out of someone. People should try and put the dukes up now a days with using a gun. I say pull a gun if you're outnumbered and you don't have no one with you. If you got back up, go heads up and if you get your ass whooped, atleast you didn't bitch out. Honestly, nothing really scares me. If I'm gonna get shot, i'm gonna get shot. If i'm gonna get my ass whopped by like 10 guys cuz they're to fuked to go 1 on 1, then so be it. I've put my guns up for good and I would never use ever again. People who carry guns are just scared...

Check it out. I'm not about scaring people and acting macho. I'm not about boxing and Chuck Norris, I'm about going home to my family without a scratch. If you think that street fights or assaults are about fighting fair "mano a mano" you are wrong. All it takes is a knife, and your boxing days are over. What if the whole click bum rushes you? What if you get knocked down, and the fool smashes your head with a rock? What if someone pulls a gun on you first? Are you going to invite them to Gold's Gym for a couple of rounds in the ring? The graveyard is full of guys who were looking for a fair fight. I'm a soldier and avoid conflict if at all possible. If conflict is inevitable, then the response should be with overwhelming force so as to resolve the conflict as quickly as possible, while preserving you and yours. It goes without saying that I am much older than you, and understand these things in a way that only comes from living this long. Understand Daniel-San ?

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/daniel-san.jpg

AZDM
07-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Check it out. I'm not about scaring people and acting macho. I'm not about boxing and Chuck Norris, I'm about going home to my family without a scratch. If you think that street fights or assaults are about fighting fair "mano a mano" you are wrong. All it takes is a knife, and your boxing days are over. What if the whole click bum rushes you? What if you get knocked down, and the fool smashes your head with a rock? What if someone pulls a gun on you first? Are you going to invite them to Gold's Gym for a couple of rounds in the ring? The graveyard is full of guys who were looking for a fair fight. I'm a soldier and avoid conflict if at all possible. If conflict is inevitable, then the response should be with overwhelming force so as to resolve the conflict as quickly as possible, while preserving you and yours. It goes without saying that I am much older than you, and understand these things in a way that only comes from living this long. Understand Daniel-San ?

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/daniel-san.jpg

How old are you bro? just thought I'd ask

crx3
07-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Fourty-Five. In my post I never said that I pulled a gun on someone, I simply said I had them available to me if I needed them. Some tated up punk and his homies were trying to intimidate me, and telling me that I couldn't park in "their" parking lot in front of my girlfriends apartment. Not wanting trouble I complied, and parked across the street. I figured that they were probably going to do some stupid shit to my car, and I didn't want them to find the SKS. I pulled the SKS out of the car in full view, strapped it over my shoulder by the sling, and walked to the apartment. Those fools didn't say shit and immediatly left the area. I never had a problem with them again after that. I've lived in LA and Houston, have been in a few street fights, sometimes with more than one opponent, and I'm sorry son, but it ain't about boxing anymore.

AZDM
07-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Holy shit, you could be my dad. LOL Jk. But seriously, my dads 47. I'm sorry Mr. Miyagi. I only wanted show the world my flying crane and wax on technique

jdsihas
07-28-2008, 10:02 PM
damn beaner!!!!!!!

jdsihas
07-28-2008, 10:02 PM
yupp

AZDM
07-28-2008, 10:04 PM
This coming from the guy who lives on the border. LOL :idiot:

ILIKETODRIVE
07-29-2008, 01:12 AM

http://esum.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/serious.jpg

Rob x3
07-29-2008, 08:18 AM

thx for backn me up son, these guys were just teasing... they see someone gets a lil defensive and they start pushing buttons to test your patience

\/
\/
\/
\/

im sorry to say, but you failed the test. LOL

but, im gonna have to agree with CRX3 on this one... I'd rather scare some one off by showing them my strap then gettin my face beat in....

just my .02

Rob x3
07-29-2008, 08:20 AM

And yes I'm Mexican.... THERE, i said it, happy?

pero si te me pones al brinco, te chingo con me cuerno de chivo :d3:

Evil Empire
07-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Fourty-Five. In my post I never said that I pulled a gun on someone, I simply said I had them available to me if I needed them. Some tated up punk and his homies were trying to intimidate me, and telling me that I couldn't park in "their" parking lot in front of my girlfriends apartment. Not wanting trouble I complied, and parked across the street. I figured that they were probably going to do some stupid shit to my car, and I didn't want them to find the SKS. I pulled the SKS out of the car in full view, strapped it over my shoulder by the sling, and walked to the apartment. Those fools didn't say shit and immediatly left the area. I never had a problem with them again after that. I've lived in LA and Houston, have been in a few street fights, sometimes with more than one opponent, and I'm sorry son, but it ain't about boxing anymore.

There's always some ballsy fucks that will go and get their shit after you show yours...you never know if you're dealing with some punks trying to intimidate you or someone actually dangerous. Hell, there's always news reports of pre-teens carrying around guns and shit.

jonnymos
07-29-2008, 08:32 AM
There's always some ballsy fucks that will go and get their shit after you show yours...you never know if you're dealing with some punks trying to intimidate you or someone actually dangerous. Hell, there's always news reports of pre-teens carrying around guns and shit.

not ballsy fuck ......... stupid fuck. People these days :(

UNDER PRESSURE
07-29-2008, 08:43 AM

Pero porque? por guey? o pendejo?

You know what bro I guess you can't sense sarcasm, most of the fools that were talking about mexicans... are mexican, lol. Learn to read between the lines so you don't make a fool out of yourself.

Evil Empire
07-29-2008, 09:08 AM
not ballsy fuck ......... stupid fuck. People these days :(

Yeah, pretty much...somebody looks at someone for longer than a second and it's enough for someone to shoot them.

FUK JDM
07-29-2008, 09:32 AM

:lmao:

Was that a homo pass?...No manches ghuey....

1lowtacoma
07-29-2008, 09:32 AM
whats a mexican?

Nedaaaah
07-29-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm sorry Mr. Miyagi. I only wanted show the world my flying crane and wax on technique
:rflmao: fuckin josh you made my day!!!

ORLY? Mirenlo! MUUUUUYYYYYY CHINGON!! :crazy:

whats a mexican?

Son, a mexiCAN is a male who will take your female and please her then leave her and proceed to take the next mans female. :offtopic2:

jonnymos
07-29-2008, 09:52 AM
Son, a mexiCAN is a male who will take your female and please her then leave her and proceed to take the next mans female. :offtopic2:
Good job pointing out the lack of morality! :thumbup::crazy:

Mop
07-29-2008, 10:54 AM

You know what bro I guess you can't sense sarcasm, most of the fools that were talking about mexicans... are mexican, lol. Learn to read between the lines so you don't make a fool out of yourself.

Doh x2.. You don't see white people getting offended over their comments, find your innerspirit.

96SupraTT
07-29-2008, 12:25 PM
I think I read somewhere that there is a gang that was made specifically to hunt down MS-13 members. I can't remember what they were called, but they originated wherever MS-13 originates from.

Nedaaaah
07-29-2008, 12:54 PM
I think I read somewhere that there is a gang that was made specifically to hunt down MS-13 members. I can't remember what they were called, but they originated wherever MS-13 originates from.

A gang? I know that the FBI helped create the NGIC to fight the mara's and their growth.

What makes me laugh about the mara's is that they might be big and might be bad but they still pay la eme a tax. lol I believe CNN reported that the maras outnumber the mexican mafia (La eme) 4:1 yet they still pay taxes lol...

96SupraTT
07-29-2008, 12:59 PM
A gang? I know that the FBI helped create the NGIC to fight the mara's and their growth.

What makes me laugh about the mara's is that they might be big and might be bad but they still pay la eme a tax. lol I believe CNN reported that the maras outnumber the mexican mafia (La eme) 4:1 yet they still pay taxes lol...

Yea like a gang of vigilantes that are going out and murdering MS-13 members.

juan3023
07-29-2008, 01:00 PM

:goodpost::thumbup:

Nedaaaah
07-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Yea like a gang of vigilantes that are going out and murdering MS-13 members.

Kinda like los pepes did to el padrino! hmm never heard of such a thing, guess i have to catch up on some reading!

96SupraTT
07-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Kinda like los pepes did to el padrino! hmm never heard of such a thing, guess i have to catch up on some reading!

I can't remember where I found that info, but I was watching a documentary on MS-13 online somewhere and it was on there.

Nedaaaah
07-29-2008, 01:05 PM
I can't remember where I found that info, but I was watching a documentary on MS-13 online somewhere and it was on there.

Some guy on YouTube has a channel dedicated to documentaries about the mara's, la eme, and mexican drug cartels, I'll try to find a link.

SINGLESLAMMERSI
07-29-2008, 01:06 PM
doesnt matter where he was from or what race he was he should not of done what he did and these gangs need to get over themselves. if they want to hurt and kill why dont they hurt and kill themselves it is horrible to kill innocent people for no flipping reason ppl deserve to live and have a beautiful like not get killed cuz someone wants to be in a gang. it really doesnt matter what race he is, if he was a white guy i would be saying the same thing, no matter what ur race u have no reason to hurt or kill someone else for ur excitment <3

Mop
07-29-2008, 02:29 PM
For a while I hated all illegal immigrants to cuz my ex was illegal and she cheated on my ass with another illegal fucker.
Oh snapps

Rob x3
07-29-2008, 02:34 PM

calm down, it was a sarcastic remark on my behalf too.

AZDM
07-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Oh snapps

Lol. This is why if you look in the Show off ur girl or wife thread, you'll see my girl is now a beautiful blond with blue eyes from Tennessee. She might not be voluptuous like my ex was but she don't give bull shit like ex did. FUKIN PUTA!

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 08:31 AM

There was a badass documentry on this last saturday morning on the history channel.

JDMitation
07-30-2008, 08:57 AM
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/04/02/in_gangs_9.jpg

those tatted up fools are the shit that bad dreams are made of... mannnnn.

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 09:10 AM
One of his tatoos reads "I don't have any trust for anybody, a lot less in you faggot". I thought that was pretty good, lol.

apSquidFace
07-30-2008, 09:12 AM
you can watch that whole documentary on youtube

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 09:27 AM
http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/gang_tattoos_2sfw.jpg

http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/gang_tattoos_1sfw.jpg

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 09:28 AM

Which one squiddy, the El Padrino one?

apSquidFace
07-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Which one squiddy, the El Padrino one?

not sure, its a national geographic special i think

FUK JDM
07-30-2008, 09:32 AM
I kinda wanna meet these mexicans...

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 09:35 AM
I kinda wanna meet these mexicans...

I'll introduce you next weekend.

FUK JDM
07-30-2008, 09:59 AM
I'll introduce you next weekend.

they think would care if i bring some uncles from la eme?

4dr_ed3
07-30-2008, 10:49 AM
these foos are crazy ass vatos ey!!

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 10:59 AM

No not at all.

B16offuryz
07-30-2008, 02:11 PM
i am salvadorian. but ppl still call me mexican.... i get offended and fucking pisses me off!

FUK JDM
07-30-2008, 02:31 PM
i am salvadorian. but ppl still call me mexican.... i get offended and fucking pisses me off!

shut up you illegal ass mexican.

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 02:55 PM

So you're like 3 veces mojado, lol. Cause you had to go through Guatemala, Mexico, then the US.

DVS
07-30-2008, 03:09 PM
So you're like 3 veces mojado, lol. Cause you had to go through Guatemala, Mexico, then the US.

That's a good one!!! :funnypost:

Nedaaaah
07-30-2008, 03:31 PM
There was a badass documentry on this last saturday morning on the history channel.
I think it was about escobar, I think its called "Killing Escobar" idr

Link?

That would be funny! COLLLEEECTION TIME!

hahah que mamon! :lmao:

V10KLR
07-30-2008, 03:34 PM

Some on has been listenin a lil too much Los Tigres Del Norte ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzQyyOTrWJw

Nedaaaah
07-30-2008, 03:46 PM

holy shit! i just spit my water at a member at work!!! :rflmao:

shepe
07-30-2008, 03:54 PM
im mexicann and i like chorizooo...
soooooo?..
imm here in the usa workin with ur grandfathers social security number....
andd ill marry ur sisterr..
and get papers and bring all my family from mexicoo!
lol

Nedaaaah
07-30-2008, 04:00 PM
soooooo?..
lol

.....Im sorry I dont see the humor in that :smirk:
FAIL!

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 04:06 PM
I think it was about escobar, I think its called "Killing Escobar"

Yeah that was it. Shit was badass!

Dice el mojado, lol. Que rollo guey? You gonna want the teg or what fool?

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 04:07 PM
soooooo?..
lol

Fail

FranktheTank
07-30-2008, 04:08 PM
crazy ass mexicans.

Still very agreed!:you rock:

FranktheTank
07-30-2008, 04:09 PM
shut up you illegal ass mexican.

once again agreed:blunt:

FUK JDM
07-30-2008, 04:21 PM
soooooo?..
lol

Id make sure id cut you off and make you read my sticker...:lame:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/IS_Leon/fail-1.jpg

Nedaaaah
07-30-2008, 04:27 PM
delete.

UNDER PRESSURE
07-30-2008, 04:52 PM
Id make sure id cut you off and make you read my sticker...:lame:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/IS_Leon/fail-1.jpg

No guey No guey... FEO! lol.