PDA

View Full Version : GET back at these Scammers~~ check this out

redwidow
07-29-2008, 05:15 PM
So today I come into work and there is a message on my VM saying that this is Chase and we need you to call us it is very urgent. Very urgent please call us 1-888-293-5321. So I'm like WTF I call them get a recorded message first. “This call will be recorded or monitored.” Then a guy John comes on the phone “Hi this is John with Chase Financial Services, how may I help you?” I said “well you guys called me for what reason? John seemed lost for words and hung up…. Another recorded message came on right after he disconnected “If you feel you were accidentally disconnected please hang up and try again.” So I called again I get some India lady and I said I was disconnected and she says “no problem, what’s your account number?” I said which one? She said “any of them” …LOL In my head to fucking fishy.. I’m like “yeah okkkkkaaay” she says “ we can look you up by SS #” click…

I called CHASE to let them know what I’ve just encountered, they took this #1-888-293-5321 called them and asked for some sort of identity number to clarify if it is a Chase affiliated banking company. Turns out it wasn’t I even looked this # up and it is a bogus call center. SO…… WHAT I ASK FOR THE FELLOW AND LADIES TO PARTICIPATE IN CRANK CALLING THESE FUCKERS. PLEASE RECORD IT AND POST IT HERE. I’M SURE THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME FUNNY SHIT YOU CAN MAKE UP.

Here is the link where I second the bogus # http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-888-293-5321

If you don’t recorder it call them and have fun with these fucking scammers…It would be easily for some one to volunteer this info with out knowing its bogus…Thanks AZHT…

To block your call dial *678882935321 it is a call center in India.. Fuck them scammers~!

crx88
07-29-2008, 05:38 PM
damn., and to believe that many ppl do fall for this bunch of homos.. =(

DVS
07-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Just called. The lady asked for my 16 digit acct #. I told her i didnt have a chase acct then she asked for my name and can be reached # so she can escalate it to her manager.

The President
07-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Just called. The lady asked for my 16 digit acct #. I told her i didnt have a chase acct then she asked for my name and can be reached # so she can escalate it to her manager.

uhh if you don't have a chase account then why would anything need to be escalated? lol

redwidow
07-29-2008, 05:55 PM
uhh if you don't have a chase account then why would anything need to be escalated? lol

lol pretty much huh...if you read some of the post off that link, some people who were called like me never even had a chase account...Funny thing is I have no clue how they ended up with my work #..Fuckers!:hithead:

RhdRicheeee
07-29-2008, 06:06 PM
damn

I just called and told keith to fuck off

mr.DUNK
07-29-2008, 06:20 PM
i just called and i told wendy to go fuck herself!

Mop
07-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Do you think they know they are scamming us? Or just doing what there boss tells them?

sssmokin05si
07-29-2008, 06:26 PM
i just called and i told wendy to go fuck herself!

OMG steve I LOL'd!!!!

I'm gonna call someone right now and tell them what's up! Sorry I have no way to record it though dood.

VSM.EK4
07-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Damn.. I hope I didn't fall for something similar about 1yr ago someone called my work stating I had some telephone bill in collections, I don't remeber if I gave my full soc or just the last 4digits... but I know it wasn't mine.

DeeDub
07-29-2008, 06:43 PM
i thought this was gonna be about a azht'er from the title...

blk00civic
07-29-2008, 06:51 PM
no one picks up now damn i was gonna threten a bomb was under jhons desk shitty

sssmokin05si
07-29-2008, 06:55 PM
fuckkkkk closed! i'll call tomorrow!

Nott_Sure
07-29-2008, 06:56 PM
call center is bussssyyyyy :(

ICD
07-29-2008, 06:58 PM
dam when I worked at the bank e had a shit load of thses scams being reported...and that collection agency thing I here a lot at att..so much fukn fraud in arizona its almost unbelievable I had identity theft and accounts in collections from 95 and im only 18.and car thefts dont help either.

redwidow
07-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Fawkin awesome lol everyone:you rock: Too many "Frauds" always question things if it seems out of the ordinary.

1lowtacoma
07-29-2008, 07:21 PM
called and asked for nudez

zegroth
07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
called got some guy, couldnt understand his name. but then asked him what he was wearing. he said excuse me. then i told him i thought it was a hot gay chat. he hung up.

IntegraGSR
07-29-2008, 09:03 PM
^^lmao! :)

atomicx
07-30-2008, 12:11 PM
called got some guy, couldnt understand his name. But then asked him what he was wearing. He said excuse me. Then i told him i thought it was a hot gay chat. He hung up.

hahhahaha

atomicx
07-30-2008, 01:19 PM
alright guys so i called and i recorded it but i have no way to convert the file form my phone into the file so i can put it online argh. but i'll keep trying and update later

AZ_CIVIC
07-30-2008, 01:27 PM
I gave these guys a call and told them to F@*& off. When I get off work I will go crazy with some crank calls, do some indian voices and try to record the shit.

sssmokin05si
07-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Omg I've told a couple of them to piss the fuck off, and just told some lady Mishi I'm going to eat her asshole for breakfast.

Then I actually called serious, and when I said I don't have an account they said oh let me transfer you to customer service. Then it plays that message about "oh if you feel you've been disconnected, please call back, sorry" or whatever. Such a scam.

sssmokin05si
07-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Haha, got the last lady.

Asked for name, "pancho"
Asked for card # "ohh i don't have one"
Asked for social "oh ok, 600-57-FUCKYOURCOUNTRY!!!!"

02BLKCIVIC
07-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Do you think they know they are scamming us? Or just doing what there boss tells them?

I like this, you sir have worked in a call center.

atomicx
07-30-2008, 02:19 PM
alright i found a way but you guys are gonna have to turn up the volume on this

heres the link to wher ei uploaded my "calls" to "chase" bank

www.myspace.com/sgfghsfah

theres a part 7 and the link for that is

www.myspace.com/chasepart7

i was bored as hell so i do stupid shit when i got nohting else to do, it smy day off work lol :clap:

oh yeah i didnt get any indian people i actually got a white guy and a flipino woman so i was like wtf?

JDMitation
07-30-2008, 02:26 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i have spent the last half hour of my life calling these people so funny.

RhdRicheeee
07-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Just GameTime'd em with a hillbilly we know as Mark

atomicx
07-30-2008, 02:28 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i have spent the last half hour of my life calling these people so funny.

lol due i got people who sounded white like it was actually ligit

JDMitation
07-30-2008, 02:32 PM
nah i got a bunch of indians who could barely pronounce their own names. i asked one lady how old she was and told her id like to fuck her mouth and she hung up. then i told some other dude that when he left work that day he would find a small explosive wired to the ignition of his car so he best bid his loved ones farewell while he still had the chance lol.

atomicx
07-30-2008, 02:37 PM
nah i got a bunch of indians who could barely pronounce their own names. i asked one lady how old she was and told her id like to fuck her mouth and she hung up. then i told some other dude that when he left work that day he would find a small explosive wired to the ignition of his car so he best bid his loved ones farewell while he still had the chance lol.

LOL HAHAH did u listen to my calls to chase?

redwidow
07-30-2008, 02:46 PM
alright i found a way but you guys are gonna have to turn up the volume on this

heres the link to wher ei uploaded my "calls" to "chase" bank

www.myspace.com/sgfghsfah

theres a part 7 and the link for that is

www.myspace.com/chasepart7

i was bored as hell so i do stupid shit when i got nohting else to do, it smy day off work lol :clap:

oh yeah i didnt get any indian people i actually got a white guy and a flipino woman so i was like wtf?

Since I been with Bank 1 or Chase you have to dial in your account and then verify last deposits or transactions so on and so on with the REP...Just to speak with my Chase Rep yesterday I had to offer two answers to her questions. Before I got to telling her about this number. I do not believe these people on the # one bit who straight out ask for your SS# or account whats next i'll need your pin and your three digit ICD...lol please I'm not even sure these people all know that they are scammin people. CRAZY~

atomicx
07-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Since I been with Bank 1 or Chase you have to dial in your account and then verify last deposits or transactions so on and so on with the REP...Just to speak with my Chase Rep yesterday I had to offer two answers to her questions. Before I got to telling her about this number. I do not believe these people on the # one bit who straight out ask for your SS# or account whats next i'll need your pin and your three digit ICD...lol please I'm not even sure these people all know that they are scammin people. CRAZY~

idk either but to be it sounded ligit thakns man your experience has taught me to be a lot more cautious when it comes to shit like money..
im soo confused..

redwidow
07-30-2008, 02:57 PM
lol due i got people who sounded white like it was actually ligit

lol funny calls dude, I just called them and asked for their standered ID# the guys says sure one moment...then dunn dun DUNNNN...This call has been disconnected lol same ole same fucking BS...Do not feel bad for these fuckers unless you feel bad for criminals:upyours:

The Standard ID is what the REAL CHASE uses to see if they are affiliated.

sssmokin05si
07-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Wow I listened to those clips, wtf?! I got people straighttttt outta India.

sssmokin05si
07-30-2008, 03:33 PM
OMG this lady just had THE thickest accent ever, and tells me she's "MELISSA" LMAO.

atomicx
07-30-2008, 04:16 PM
kinda werid

VSM.EK4
07-30-2008, 10:09 PM
i say we blow up there lines with harassing calls at a certain time of day

OhDang
07-31-2008, 12:22 AM
i got one waking me up this morning 8188709107 telling me i passed some credit checks but it was still urgent to call them back -_- I didn't ask for a credit check