PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Me

hardmugen
07-29-2008, 11:08 PM
I got sworn in today to the U.S. NAVY i leave for basic training in october. so yeay me for finally doing something with my life. Since i have prior college and other factors. i am going in as an E-3 instead of E-1.

:tits: :blunt: :tits: :blunt:

projectaccord
07-29-2008, 11:17 PM
i see how it is. leave me here by myself and shit. now im gonna be even more bored lol.

Mop
07-29-2008, 11:27 PM
My buddy is in the basic training right now. Goodluck

boostedrex
07-29-2008, 11:28 PM
good luck man and i hope everything works out for u

The President
07-29-2008, 11:35 PM
I got sworn in today to the U.S. NAVY i leave for basic training in october. so yeay me for finally doing something with my life. Since i have prior college and other factors. i am going in as an E-3 instead of E-1.

:tits: :blunt: :tits: :blunt:

congrats.. look forward to spending a lot of time with ALOT of guys. But, if you get lucky and get sent on a Pacific run and stop in places like Australia.. well you'll get all kinds of ass! Australian bitches love Navy guys for some reason. Just remember the 3 "B's" of the Navy... Beers, Bitches, and Beaches. Ohh you'll also do a stint in the kitchen on one of your first "rides"... it'll suck.

I'm sure you'll have some great time and get to meet a bunch of cool people but just realize, like any other job, you'll have shitty parts too. G/L man and congrats on taking the jump. it'll make a huge impact on your future.

hardmugen
07-29-2008, 11:44 PM
congrats.. look forward to spending a lot of time with ALOT of guys. But, if you get lucky and get sent on a Pacific run and stop in places like Australia.. well you'll get all kinds of ass! Australian bitches love Navy guys for some reason. Just remember the 3 "B's" of the Navy... Beers, Bitches, and Beaches. Ohh you'll also do a stint in the kitchen on one of your first "rides"... it'll suck.

I'm sure you'll have some great time and get to meet a bunch of cool people but just realize, like any other job, you'll have shitty parts too. G/L man and congrats on taking the jump. it'll make a huge impact on your future.

thx alot for that. i am actually inlisted as FTS (full time support) 99.9% of the time i am going to be on land..in the us.. i have a wife. and her brother is in the navy andhas been for over 15 years. he pulled some string if you will . i am already know i am getting stationed in san diego after i finish training and school. so i am not going to be traveling that much but if the need be i will have to.