PDA

View Full Version : Oakenfold at EDGEFEST

tfizzle
07-30-2008, 08:40 AM
Paul Oakenfold will be at edgefest this year...

I wonder if AZ music and art festivals are gonna go toward like the cali types like "coachella"
Usually people here are too big of a douchebag to go to a show with trance and punk in the same venue!!!

Anyways kinda a cool surprise.

Anyways anyone going?

I was thinking about going and now i probably will... anyone know ticket prices?

JDMitation
07-30-2008, 08:53 AM
i am not an edgefest kind of guy, but i am an oakenfold type of guy...

does this make it worth going?

Jstarda9
07-30-2008, 09:16 AM
exactly....i hate all the bands that are playing there...but i would go watch OAK....i live like 5 minutes away from that place too

topramn
07-30-2008, 09:55 AM
oakenfold sucks.. good luck finding a cheap ticket for that.. i have seen people charge 60 bucks general admission just for him.. so i can only imagine what the ticket prices will be with him and a bunch of bands.. prolly 100 or more..

advert
07-30-2008, 10:00 AM
oakenfold sucks.. good luck finding a cheap ticket for that.. i have seen people charge 60 bucks general admission just for him.. so i can only imagine what the ticket prices will be with him and a bunch of bands.. prolly 100 or more..

i have seen him 3 times. all was like 4 years ago when he was actualy "ok" and i never paid that much then.

he is just a sell out now. i doubt tickets go up at all.

tfizzle
07-30-2008, 11:20 AM

i have seen him 3 times. all was like 4 years ago when he was actualy "ok" and i never paid that much then.

he is just a sell out now. i doubt tickets go up at all.

Yeah he gets that alot nowadays. Dude has and still is a good producer he has worked with Madonna, U2, and even Fresh prince! lmao so i would think he knows a lil something about music and has talent.

Maybe ur referring to his mixes that he puts out? I always enjoyed his stuff

One of my favorite pruducers right now is ANDY C but he is D&B

as for music last cd i bought was SANTOGOLD.... so i love it all

Evil Empire
07-30-2008, 02:39 PM

They're like $35 bucks right now...him and all the bands included.

topramn
07-30-2008, 02:42 PM
i pretty much only listen to the electronica music.. i always thought he sucked since i first listened to him in 1999..