PDA

View Full Version : If and When This Day comes, Dreams will come true:::::

BigJsaid
07-30-2008, 04:13 PM
my fingers are crossed till then and im rocking a green ribbon lol...
http://news.aol.com/article/allow-some-pot-lawmakers-urge/110137?icid=100214839x1206873085x1200350904

fmx_dbc
07-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Im all for it!

teemfedx
07-30-2008, 04:18 PM
bad idea to start at 100 grams, that is too much weight, start with something lower so people are more accepting twoards something like this.

BigJsaid
07-30-2008, 04:21 PM
have you ever seen 100 grams? thats like tha bottom 4th of a big ziplock...
what if your having a weed party?
what if you wanna get so high you dont even laugh @ half baked?
its not that much really...i tore thru that much in 8 days...

usdm420
07-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Too bad Congress will NEVER pass it. Bunch of old fuckers with closed-minds.

advert
07-30-2008, 04:26 PM
dumb. i dont understand why so many people have to use some sort of stimulant to be able to do anything. is your life realy that hard.

Digi Snax
07-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Too bad Congress will NEVER pass it. Bunch of old fuckers with closed-minds.

X2.. congress would never pass a that. they might one day, but we are a long way from there

riceboy88
07-30-2008, 04:29 PM
dumb. i dont understand why so many people have to use some sort of stimulant to be able to do anything. is your life realy that hard.

x2!

imm0rtal
07-30-2008, 04:30 PM
I think it is about time for some reform. The current laws weren't based on facts at all and it gives people who use cannabis a bad rap. My father has smoked for years and years and he's not effected by it like a chronic abuser of alcohol would be.

However, I agree with teemfedx, 100 grams is a lot to be allowed to carry. I don't know if any of you have ever handled that much cannabis, but it is usually a bit more than one could justify using in a week, which I think is a reasonable basis for obtaining the weight allowed by the law.

usdm420
07-30-2008, 04:30 PM

It's MY life, let me do whatever the fuck I want. I'm not telling YOU how to live YOUR life, extend me the same courtesy.

imm0rtal
07-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Ever gone to a bar with the hopes of having a good time? It's the same thing really.

usdm420
07-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I think it is about time for some reform. The current laws weren't based on facts at all and it gives people who use cannabis a bad rap. My father has smoked for years and years and he's not effected by it like a chronic abuser of alcohol would be.

However, I agree with teemfedx, 100 grams is a lot to be allowed to carry. I don't know if any of you have ever handled that much cannabis, but it is usually a bit more than one could justify using in a week, which I think is a reasonable basis for obtaining the weight allowed by the law.

Seriously, I think an ounce would have been more then satisfactory. Probably would've been easier to approach Congress with it also.

rudsone
07-30-2008, 04:33 PM

about 3 ounces and a lilttle more than a dub sack?

yeah thats a lot to be walking around with....

Digi Snax
07-30-2008, 04:34 PM
they should have a legal age limit like alcohol, and less than an ounce... that should be the law

imm0rtal
07-30-2008, 04:36 PM
Seriously, I think an ounce would have been more then satisfactory. Probably would've been easier to approach Congress with it also.
That would be way more than enough. I don't know about anybody else, but I would have a hard time finding someone who smokes that much in such a short period of time, and if they do then they are part of the problem with Marijuana Law reform rather than the solution.

advert
07-30-2008, 04:36 PM
It's MY life, let me do whatever the fuck I want. I'm not telling YOU how to live YOUR life, extend me the same courtesy.

dont know where i said anywhere what you to do with your life. your just getting all ancy and have to jump to conclusion's. i could care less what you do cause in the end your exactly right. its your life.

teemfedx
07-30-2008, 04:37 PM
six grams seems like a good amount to me. that is personal use for a day or two. people could see this as harmless.

usdm420
07-30-2008, 04:39 PM
dont know where i said anywhere what you to do with your life. your just getting all ancy and have to jump to conclusion's. i could care less what you do cause in the end your exactly right. its your life.

You jumped to conclusions thinking we smoke weed because our life is hard. You understand that some people just ENJOY getting high and like the effects of it over having a beer, or some cigarettes? Has nothing to do with my life's struggles.

teemfedx
07-30-2008, 04:43 PM
if they do then they are part of the problem with Marijuana Law reform rather than the solution.

so true. they are in it for the wrong reasons.

Jstarda9
07-30-2008, 04:46 PM
this will never pass just because of the tabacco companies...they wil fight and fight until they win and keep this shit illegal.....and they will win since they are a huge corp.

btw i have no prob having weed be illegal...never affected me

NickAtNite
07-30-2008, 04:50 PM
I dont smoke, and I dont really care if its illegal or not.But if it were to ever happen I think it should be under the same restriction alcohol has. A few tweaks here and there, but the main idea stays the same.

advert
07-30-2008, 04:52 PM
You jumped to conclusions thinking we smoke weed because our life is hard. You understand that some people just ENJOY getting high and like the effects of it over having a beer, or some cigarettes? Has nothing to do with my life's struggles.

obviously i could sit here and argue with you for hours over it. you can enjoy weed all you want. your taken offense over a generic statement. when in reality your the one summarizing all pot heads into the same group by saying "we". furthermore not everyone has to have a beer or some cigarettes. if you could open your eye balls before getting all hopped up on mt dew and relize i said some sort of stimulant. meaning i think there all are pretty dumb. yea i have alcohol every once in a while but if it was outlawed tonight id never have a drink again and be fine with it.

FUK JDM
07-30-2008, 04:54 PM
If they make this shit legal this will put me out of business... :crazy:

BigJsaid
07-30-2008, 05:01 PM
about 3 ounces and a lilttle more than a dub sack?

yeah thats a lot to be walking around with....

a dub is 8 grams or 12 grams phat...
an ounce is 28 grams
100 grams is like 4 ounces..
a quarter is a lil more than that @ 115g..
trust me when i say @ 3 blunts a day @ 4 ounces per..would not last that long..do tha math ..

tha limit is perfect...
just like tha blood alcohol limit is perfect

BigJsaid
07-30-2008, 05:03 PM
If they make this shit legal this will put me out of business... :crazy:
yeah right... if they follow thru we'll be ballin out tha gym jus cuz chia heads wont be scared to buy and carry more...ya dig ma nig?

usdm420
07-30-2008, 05:04 PM
A dub is 8 grams? WTF you talking about? When I buy $20 (a 'dub sack'), I get a gram of Kush.

rudsone
07-30-2008, 05:07 PM
A dub is 8 grams? WTF you talking about? When I buy $20 (a 'dub sack'), I get a gram of Kush.

id be pissed if some fuckhead sold me a gram of reggie for 20.

d0h!

we are reffering to a 20 of reggie.

teemfedx
07-30-2008, 05:16 PM

im konfused?

a dub is a reference to a dub (20$) sack...?...right?

usdm420
07-30-2008, 05:17 PM
id be pissed if some fuckhead sold me a gram of reggie for 20.

d0h!

we are reffering to a 20 of reggie.

Oh, didn't know people actually smoked brick weed anymore.:smoke:

rudsone
07-30-2008, 05:18 PM
yes.

20 dollars worth of green

usdm420
07-30-2008, 05:18 PM
im konfused?

a dub is a reference to a dub (20$) sack...?...right?

Yes.:thumbup:

rudsone
07-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Oh, didn't know people actually smoked brick weed anymore.:smoke:

you must feel tuff.

:thumbsdown:

usdm420
07-30-2008, 05:20 PM
you must feel tuff.

You must be broke with low standards.

The President
07-30-2008, 05:21 PM
have you ever seen 100 grams? thats like tha bottom 4th of a big ziplock...
what if your having a weed party?
what if you wanna get so high you dont even laugh @ half baked?
its not that much really...i tore thru that much in 8 days...

uhh, 100 grams = 3.5 ounces... thats quite a bit of pot dude.

rudsone
07-30-2008, 05:22 PM
:crazy:

Jstarda9
07-30-2008, 05:22 PM

reggies my friend...$20 gets you a gram of good shit nowadays...$50 for 1/8

usdm420
07-30-2008, 05:24 PM
reggies my friend...$20 gets you a gram of good shit nowadays...$50 for 1/8

Yeah, sorry.....didn't know people still smoked regs. That shit was for high school days.

DeeDub
07-30-2008, 05:28 PM
It'l never happen

The gov can't tax it.

Jstarda9
07-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Yeah, sorry.....didn't know people still smoked regs. That shit was for high school days.

ditto...

picking stems and seeds FTL

teemfedx
07-30-2008, 05:43 PM
you must feel tuff.

You must be broke with low standards.

i love azht

imm0rtal
07-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Yeah, sorry.....didn't know people still smoked regs. That shit was for high school days.I didn't even roll like that in HS. Some of my friends smoke that shit, and it basically turned me off to the whole idea of smoking in general. Now edibles are another story all together...

KingDingaLing
07-31-2008, 01:18 AM
lol at these kids still smokin reggie. i feel bad for whoever buys a gram of kush for 20. must not have a very good source.

and it will never be legal. like deedub said. it cant be taxed so it wont happen.

Ryan
07-31-2008, 01:26 AM
lol at these kids still smokin reggie. i feel bad for whoever buys a gram of kush for 20. must not have a very good source.

and it will never be legal. like deedub said. it cant be taxed so it wont happen.

X2, I agree, it will never happen.

If you people are pot heads, move to Seattle. Initiative I75 was passed quite a while ago and although there is no more Green Cross stores to buy it over the counter, it is still the lowest priority of the Seattle Police Department and is still not enforced as a Felony Charge, if they even actually arrest you for it. I am from there and had weed taken from me many times with out getting a charge there. I quite a year ago since I hear it is a serious Felony in AZ. I guess you can actually even get arrested for it out here and charged with a crime. Quitting is the best option in AZ guys :)

Ryan
07-31-2008, 01:30 AM
Not to mention in Washington there is Seattle Hempfest, The Worlds Largest Annual Gathering advocating the decriminalization of weed.

Type-Slow
07-31-2008, 06:31 AM
Oh you could move to Cali where chronic is a way of life.

usdm420
07-31-2008, 09:05 AM
i feel bad for whoever buys a gram of kush for 20. must not have a very good source.

You can ask anyone from Cali, $20 grams are the industry standard. You must either give good head or know a grower.

BigJsaid
07-31-2008, 09:06 AM
do you know how little a gram is? thats like half a cell phone screen

You can ask anyone from Cali, $20 grams are the industry standard. You must either give good head or know a grower.
im from cali...$20/gram is bull shit...like you must be smoking shit from a bull kindza bull shit...
$20 IN CALI will yield you about 4-6 grams of mid quality, water pipe grass..
but for $30 you can get 5 grams of mersh and 2 grams of dro so that way you can mix the 2 and have more blaze options....

usdm420
07-31-2008, 09:12 AM
do you know how little a gram is? thats like half a cell phone screen

I know what a gram looks like Mr. Regs:thumbsup:

HEADSHOT
07-31-2008, 09:20 AM

one of the more ignorant statements ive ever heard. imparing your judgement has effects on more then just your self. we cant all just do what we want. there needs to be regualtions

usdm420
07-31-2008, 09:21 AM
one of the more ignorant statements ive ever heard. imparing your judgement has effects on more then just your self. we cant all just do what we want. there needs to be regualtions

Nobody said "Let's legalize smoking weed and DRIVING."

Nice assumption though.

BigJsaid
07-31-2008, 09:26 AM
im all for smoking weed while bein driven...
remember that one commersh about dem fools at tha drive in and the lil girl on the bike?
for some reason that has stopped me from drivin n blazin...
but while bein driven is a whole different story...

usdm420
07-31-2008, 09:30 AM
remember that one commersh about dem fools at tha drive in and the lil girl on the bike?

Huh? Maybe we SHOULDN'T pass this.

JDMitation
07-31-2008, 09:31 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAGO206~Reggie-Miller-Legends-Composite-Posters.jpg

apSquidFace
07-31-2008, 09:33 AM
wish they would try and pass a law like this for heroine...

apSquidFace
07-31-2008, 09:34 AM

what in the F'ing heck is wrong with your brain?

BigJsaid
07-31-2008, 09:36 AM
Huh? Maybe we SHOULDN'T pass this.

lol...dood ...
you know if they pass it they'll have limitations like alcohol...
effects vary from person to person and with that being said they'll probably limit use to private property, tha small possessions, and no public displays. shit like that...

BigJsaid
07-31-2008, 09:38 AM
what in the F'ing heck is wrong with your brain?

whats wrong wit yours?
dont detest things you dont understand...
you act like this is a site only for white people...
dont do that...

apSquidFace
07-31-2008, 09:40 AM
whats wrong wit yours?
dont detest things you dont understand...
you act like this is a site only for white people...
dont do that...

You arent white?

How did this guy slip through the cracks?

Im sorry for the confusion man, we didnt mean to get your hopes up only to shatter them like this but ill be banning you this afternoon, i have no choice. The other white hoods would take me out if i didnt do this, on the bright side you can view more "commersh" now.

BoostCreep
07-31-2008, 09:43 AM
I still cant figure out why they dont legalize it.

How much is spent in Drug enforcement, judicial, jailing? How many people do you know commit violent crimes when stoned? If it was legalized, it could be regulated and TAXED... just like alcohol.

FUK JDM
07-31-2008, 09:45 AM
You arent white?

How did this guy slip through the cracks?

Im sorry for the confusion man, we didnt mean to get your hopes up only to shatter them like this but ill be banning you this afternoon, i have no choice. The other white hoods would take me out if i didnt do this, on the bright side you can view more "commersh" now.

I think hes filipino... I thought he was a brotha but I was misinformed.

BigJsaid
07-31-2008, 09:47 AM
on the bright side you can view more "commersh" now.
thats grammatical error if your usage intention was similar to mine. i was being lazy and shortening up the word "commercial". correct usage for you "commersh" application would be "you can view more 'commershes' now" but the plural half-shortened noun doesn't sound fitting.

apSquidFace
07-31-2008, 09:48 AM
i think hes filipino... I thought he was a brotha but i was misinformed.

HE ISNT WHITE!?!?!?!!!!!??? Wtfbbq!!!!!!

BigJsaid
07-31-2008, 09:48 AM
I think hes filipino... I thought he was a brotha but I was misinformed.
nah you were informed correctly kid..fili-negro as my family has come to call it...

apSquidFace
07-31-2008, 09:49 AM
thats grammatical error if your usage intention was similar to mine. i was being lazy and shortening up the word "commercial". correct usage for you "commersh" application would be "you can view more 'commershes' now" but the plural half-shortened noun doesn't sound fitting.

ahhhhhh ok cool, just wasnt sure if you were talking about like an animal or something.

BigJsaid
07-31-2008, 09:52 AM
this thread is fun..it went from weed legalization to prices to price breakdown to grammar to ethnicity and back to grammar

FUK JDM
07-31-2008, 09:52 AM
I liked Rrated better then this SN tho.. :(

crx3
07-31-2008, 09:58 AM
It'l never happen

The gov can't tax it.

I'm sure if they wanted to they could figure out a way to tax it. If they can't then maybe it shouldn't be taxed, nobody is taxing the home brew crew right?

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/Marijuanataxstamp.jpg

usdm420
07-31-2008, 10:00 AM
I still cant figure out why they dont legalize it.

How much is spent in Drug enforcement, judicial, jailing? How many people do you know commit violent crimes when stoned? If it was legalized, it could be regulated and TAXED... just like alcohol.

It's a little harder then that. If they legalized it people would just grow it, why buy it from the government?

JDMitation
07-31-2008, 10:01 AM
when i google search fillinegro i get this fine ass woman

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/yungk_bucket/MEAGAN.jpg

91DA9
07-31-2008, 10:01 AM

Actually it can be. If the government would just legalize marijuana and put regulations and restrictions on it(just like they do with tobacco and alcohol), investors and business people would step in and take over. The backyard growers and dealers could, and probably would quickly be put out of business, because their operations would be shut down by big business and the government. I personally am not a marijuana user, I don't understand the hype(yes I've tried it), but I don't really care about other people using it as long as you're not driving while stoned(THC does impair your reflexes), and you keep out of my home and away from my kids. The 'out of my home' part is really just because it's illegal at this point in time. I'm all for legalization, and look forward to the day I can invest in what would become America's next big industry.

crx3
07-31-2008, 10:13 AM
Actually it can be. If the government would just legalize marijuana and put regulations and restrictions on it(just like they do with tobacco and alcohol), investors and business people would step in and take over. The backyard growers and dealers could, and probably would quickly be put out of business, because their operations would be shut down by big business and the government. I personally am not a marijuana user, I don't understand the hype(yes I've tried it), but I don't really care about other people using it as long as you're not driving while stoned(THC does impair your reflexes), and you keep out of my home and away from my kids. The 'out of my home' part is really just because it's illegal at this point in time. I'm all for legalization, and look forward to the day I can invest in what would become America's next big industry.

I agree that large commercial growers could easily produce the product for far less than the home grower. That's why we all don't have farms in the back yard growing tomatoes and raising chickens. The government would then just tax the growers, and then tax the buyers, just like they do for everything else.

This issue has little to do with impairment while driving. Studies have shown that people engaged in phone conversations or texting while driving are far more impaired than people legally drunk or stoned. I'm not advocating DWI, just making the point. The criminalization of Pot has more to do with the "Moral Right”, and the interests of producers of alcohol, tobacco, and pharmaceutical drugs.

Lil japonese
07-31-2008, 12:48 PM
lol
:crazy:

Rufus
07-31-2008, 01:56 PM
http://stonersblog.com/wp-images/gw_weed.jpg