PDA

View Full Version : ticket question

tfizzle
07-31-2008, 08:58 PM
ok so recently i was trying to be a firefighter but i didnt get in because i had a ticket where i was doing 15 mph over the limit on 6/2005 and they run a 39 mos MVR i was 2 months away yo!

anyways low and f*$#in behold i get another ticket doing the same thing but the officer didnt put criminal speeding this time...and i can go to driving school for it.

But if i do go to driving school the lady at the court said it shows up on my MVR as dismissed... so can they hold it against me? or does it show up on the MVR at all?? i heard it doesnt but im not sure cause i cant wait another 39 mos for sometime i really wanna do...

I know i shouldnt have been speeding... and i aint saying its right but i cant wait another 39 months ya know

shadowed
07-31-2008, 09:26 PM
Well typically tickets disappear from your "record" after 24 months (at least, point-wise).

FYI, 15mph over the limit isn't Criminal, so if you got denied for a civil speeding ticket then you might need to look for a career change.

Going to traffic school will basically negate the ticket, so I can't imagine it would count against you at all.

Jstarda9
07-31-2008, 11:01 PM
i think we are looking beyond the fact thomas....ive never seen an indian firefighter

MrRline2010
08-01-2008, 05:42 AM
try for ems. Hell they pay their drivers to speed. :D

jonnymos
08-01-2008, 08:37 AM
If your eligible to take the class, the DMV wont EVER see it or even know about it. They only submit it to the DMV if you just pay the ticket and move on. Go to https://servicearizona.com/webapp/citizenMVR/ and purchase your report its only $3.

JDMitation
08-01-2008, 08:56 AM
that is weird what does speeding have to do with fire fighting.

jonnymos
08-01-2008, 09:02 AM
You have to drive the truck.... and as a firefighter you represent the community. To them law breaker = good public servant candidate..... UM No

The_Reverend
08-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Well actually, while I was in prison, Some fire companys actually recruit inmates into their fire crews, and they go out and fight fires among regular fire fighters. Now this is wildfire fighting, but you still go into towns that are being threatened by a fire. They say you can transition into a regular fire team once you get out. Criminals can save lives too :P

tfizzle
08-01-2008, 01:22 PM
i think we are looking beyond the fact thomas....ive never seen an indian firefighter

nigga who is this is?? alright well i guess i am gonna ask the DMV ... i got mixed answers but the serviceaz seems straight.

I think i should be alright

Digi Snax
08-01-2008, 01:38 PM
nigga who is this is?? alright well i guess i am gonna ask the DMV ... i got mixed answers but the serviceaz seems straight.

dude im trying to get hired on too, u pretty much are ok unless u have like either 7 or 8 points on ur license, then u would have to retest again till u get hired, but u cant have too many points on ur licence. my buddy got hired with phoenix fire but let go because of his driving record. but after the points came of he was good and got hired the next year.

Jstarda9
08-01-2008, 02:15 PM

nigger its me john cu@9k

tfizzle
08-01-2008, 03:14 PM
dude im trying to get hired on too, u pretty much are ok unless u have like either 7 or 8 points on ur license, then u would have to retest again till u get hired, but u cant have too many points on ur licence. my buddy got hired with phoenix fire but let go because of his driving record. but after the points came of he was good and got hired the next year.
yeah it falls of my record in september but i got one in may to but i can go to class. so i should be ok

nigger its me john cu@9k

o okay... fag i didnt know! well shit when i get some $$$ ill sponsor you for ur addictions and hookers

underOATH
08-01-2008, 03:26 PM
sell your car and buy a minivan. problem solved.

ICD
08-01-2008, 05:59 PM
dam and they wonders why theres shortages..kuz of weak shit like that

tfizzle
08-01-2008, 07:03 PM
sell your car and buy a minivan. problem solved.
lol i didnt think about that... mad VTEC yo!
dam and they wonders why theres shortages..kuz of weak shit like that

yeah man... the acaemy starts sept 9th it would have been off by the time i was done with it....??