PDA

View Full Version : Share your experience

atomicx
08-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Phoenix drivers basically suck ass, most of them can't and dont know how to drive, aside for AZHT members phoenix drivers suck platypus balls. SO heres my story, i really wanna read up on your guys stories too soo yeah post them if you got any!

I was in my friends k24 00' civic driving home from seeing Hancock at the Arizona Mills, we were driving west down baseline, and freakin, this kia spectra with I love bush stickers came and cut us off, btw my friend was driving the speed limit, then it stoped at a red light and we stop right next to it. It was some blonde chick and she was telling my friend his car was shit, and its slow and shit, and all this shit, talking trash for no reason, so my friend revved his engine and she reved hers, then when the light turned green she took off full speed head, and my friend just took of normally, then a cop pulled her over LOL! I just thought its funny how people have some of the shittiest cars on the face of the earth and they think there driving a skyline or something.

BigJsaid
08-02-2008, 11:05 PM
:clapper:

Charlee
08-02-2008, 11:13 PM
it almost sounds made up dude lol.

ps. was the k24 part needed?

haha im just giving u shit

atomicx
08-02-2008, 11:15 PM
it almost sounds made up dude lol.

ps. was the k24 part needed?

haha im just giving u shit

the k24 part idk lol i worked it on it some so i just thought i'd brag.

OhDang
08-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Just heard on the news that some dude was tailgating some people and followed to fuck with them some more than crashed his trailblazer and also flipped it. :lmao: Take that crazy people on the roads.

Jstarda9
08-05-2008, 09:25 PM
fuck roadrage...ive thrown down twice because of it and almost got jumped by 4 indians in mesa....

01preludepimp
08-05-2008, 10:23 PM
One time at band camp LOL!!

Well not one time but last friday were takin off from ravis meet heading towards the Chipotle on Ray before the 10 and this dueche bag in an IROC with HUGE tires trys to race me and some of the other guys. He stops at the light on Ray and were turning left and starts mad doggin us and starts reving his shitty engine, the light turns green and takes off slower than an ef with a stock motor LOL!!!

We finish eating and some of us decide to go to the track afterward and guess who we saw running his raggedy ass ride? THATS RIGHT!! with a trap time of 17.75 WHAT A FUCKEN PENDEJO!!!

Mop
08-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Road rage leads to people getting shot by crossbows.

reyes1212
08-05-2008, 11:03 PM
fuck roadrage...ive thrown down twice because of it and almost got jumped by 4 indians in mesa....

lol yeah a few years ago that's what happened with a few of my car buds.
some guy asked one of my friends why he was lookin at his girl that was in his car when we were filling up at a gas station. he came over and pushed my friend on the floor.

One of my other friends ran to his car and grabbed his little kiddie metal bat from wal-mart and ran over and slammed into the guy's side. after that someone came over and stopped it. then we went home.

(it was me and 4 friends. I was by the QT door throwing some trash, 2 of the other friends were inside paying for something, and the one with the bat was close by me, and the other friend was the one filling up and the one pushed down.)

Nott_Sure
08-05-2008, 11:05 PM
roid rage+ road rage =fun timesss :crazy:

blk00civic
08-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Road rage leads to people getting shot by crossbows.

haha hs drivers ed right? thats where i saw that and it was a old preist that did it lol

Mop
08-06-2008, 01:25 AM
haha hs drivers ed right? thats where i saw that and it was a old preist that did it lol

Yah..Traffic survival school ftl

g2integy
08-06-2008, 01:35 PM

Same here

cbaracing
08-06-2008, 01:42 PM
One time at band camp LOL!!

Well not one time but last friday were takin off from ravis meet heading towards the Chipotle on Ray before the 10 and this dueche bag in an IROC with HUGE tires trys to race me and some of the other guys. He stops at the light on Ray and were turning left and starts mad doggin us and starts reving his shitty engine, the light turns green and takes off slower than an ef with a stock motor LOL!!!

We finish eating and some of us decide to go to the track afterward and guess who we saw running his raggedy ass ride? THATS RIGHT!! with a trap time of 17.75 WHAT A FUCKEN PENDEJO!!!

i saw that guy with his AJ hoes at firebird

The Guido
08-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Got rear-ended by a drunk 25yr old at 8:30 AM in front of 3 cops...

jonnymos
08-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Phoenix drivers basically suck ass, most of them can't and dont know how to drive, aside for AZHT members phoenix drivers suck platypus balls.

:lmao: Thats a good one.