PDA

View Full Version : online high school?

S!K TEG
08-04-2008, 08:25 AM
i'm going to carl hayden. i was woundering if anyone tried it or is doing it. i'm not a class type of person. i want to study at my onw pace so i can work and take care of my kid. does anyone know of a good online school?

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 09:02 AM
i'm going to carl hayden. i was woundering if anyone tried it or is doing it. i'm not a class type of person. i want to study at my onw pace so i can work and take care of my kid. does anyone know of a good online school?

Do they even ha4e online high schools? I thought it was just college?

OhDang
08-04-2008, 10:02 AM
I took a math class on primavera and I wanted to claw my eyes out because you don't get the right help you need on math but history and english would be easier I'd assume since its just like an online book without teacher's lectures.

jakellama123
08-04-2008, 11:19 AM
i took hope online highschool
but only 2 easy classes so i can have half day senior year
my credits got fucked up switching from private to public school

Heist
08-04-2008, 11:51 AM
I took a math class on primavera and I wanted to claw my eyes out because you don't get the right help you need on math but history and english would be easier I'd assume since its just like an online book without teacher's lectures.

I've heard of primavera, my school reccomends it. There's an online P.E class that Im going to take :D.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 11:53 AM
I've heard of primavera, my school reccomends it. There's an online P.E class that Im going to take :D.

how the fuck can you possibly take P.E. online? I swear shit's just getting more rediculous each year. No wonder todays youth is dumber than a box of rocks.

jesustirado6
08-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Pinnacle high school is a good online school also. You can get done fast. I have finished classes in a week. Every class is half a credit. I also work full time and have a son. Online school is awesome. :)

crx88
08-04-2008, 03:14 PM
how the fuck can you possibly take P.E. online? I swear shit's just getting more rediculous each year. No wonder todays youth is dumber than a box of rocks.

maybe they make u play nintendo wii at home ese!! LOL:smoke:

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Pinnacle high school is a good online school also. You can get done fast. I have finished classes in a week. Every class is half a credit. I also work full time and have a son. Online school is awesome. :)

website please :wave1:

S!K TEG
08-04-2008, 03:21 PM

X2 on that

Owens
08-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Wow, you can actually take high school classes online now? Kind of defeats the social aspect of school, but if you're like 25 with a kid and you didn't get to finish HS, that's actually pretty cool that you can take HS classes.

So can you actually graduate with a HS diploma while doing online classes? One of my brothers didn't get his HS diploma, and his job interfers with him going to take classes for a GED, and he hopes to go to college in the future to move up the ladder at his job.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:07 PM

You lazy harry bastard!

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Wow, you can actually take high school classes online now? Kind of defeats the social aspect of school, but if you're like 25 with a kid and you didn't get to finish HS, that's actually pretty cool that you can take HS classes.

I agree with you on this.

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:16 PM
You lazy harry bastard!

That will be me :wave1::clap::wave1:

Heist
08-04-2008, 10:16 PM

Good shit huh? I guess it's an applet that you start everyday for 2 weeks. It'll tell you what to do. Then you just press ok after your done.

TegGrl
08-04-2008, 10:23 PM
i have taken pinnacle education online as well.. Good school...they also have facilities where you can do it online there...its www.pinnacleeducation.com ....i am finishing my last class with them and will receive my diploma not a GED. Its worth it.