PDA

View Full Version : MDM Night!

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Well Friday night a few of the guys from the MDM crew got together and kicked it. Hope everybody had a cecent time and we need to do this again! Next time somebody says they're gonna drink a beer in 13 seconds i expect it to happen! lol.

RC be on the look out for "I hope she's 18 thread"... and you're a pansy for not coming to pinks with us... Bastard!

Jager... Nice meeting you for the first time bro! next time more beer!

apSquidFace
08-04-2008, 08:51 AM
Med Doing Men party?

Im like totally there!

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Med Doing Men party?

Im like totally there!

No Sqiddy not your kind of party.

apSquidFace
08-04-2008, 08:57 AM
No Sqiddy not your kind of party.

im cumming whether you like it or not!

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 09:01 AM

Hahahaha... crazy ass!

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 09:26 AM

Oh ya, You always know what I like to hear. :bananaman: PS IM me asap.

anyways,

HEY HEY, The fucker was cold..I was still able to take care of within that time span.

btw: It is NOT cool to try and hook your friend up with the waitress and make him look like a fool, I appreciate you guys not doing that :lmao:

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Oh ya, You always know what I like to hear. :bananaman: PS IM me asap.

anyways,

HEY HEY, The fucker was cold..I was still able to take care of within that time span.

btw: It is NOT cool to try and hook your friend up with the waitress and make him look like a fool, I appreciate you guys not doing that :lmao:

I was real close to doing it, lol. Next time i'm just gonna hook myself up if you want to be a pansy! lol. I can believe my caousin spilled that bottle of champaigne, lol. I still wanted to that shit, lol. Next time more peeps and poppin more bottles!

cbaracing
08-04-2008, 09:34 AM
MDM lol :grin:

ek-juan
08-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Was a FUN night... to bad UNDER PRESSURE, was under pressure and left early... I think since it's MDM night we should go to MR.LUCKYS next time, with our NIKE boots, TEJANAS, and shorts.. IMO...

btw, nice meeting new peeps, like under pressure, btw are you originally from here, cuz you look like a old homie from Washington...

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 09:41 AM
I was real close to doing it, lol. Next time i'm just gonna hook myself up if you want to be a pansy! lol. I can believe my caousin spilled that bottle of champaigne, lol. I still wanted to that shit, lol. Next time more peeps and poppin more bottles!

lol ill do it..just give me some time LOL Well go back to that place just so you can be there when i do it :hithead::hi:. Ya that shit was good to be sippin on..

;):crazy:

Sorry about the pavs man, I was having a drink with my buddy that was in town.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Was a FUN night... to bad UNDER PRESSURE, was under pressure and left early... I think since it's MDM night we should go to MR.LUCKYS next time, with our NIKE boots, TEJANAS, and shorts.. IMO...

btw, nice meeting new peeps, like under pressure, btw are you originally from here, cuz you look like a old homie from Washington...

Yeah bro, Born and Raised! Nice meeting you too it was fun. I wanted to go to ABCO but my cousin Luis had to be to work like at 6:30 or some shit. We'll chill again though. Ya sabes! Oh and yeah Mr. Lucky's I know a few people there, lol.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 09:45 AM

Should've came out Chris... it would've been fun. You would've been the only white dude chillin with a bunch of Mexicans... People woul've though you were the supervisor or some shit lol.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 09:47 AM
lol ill do it..just give me some time LOL Well go back to that place just so you can be there when i do it :hithead::hi:. Ya that shit was good to be sippin on..Rena was looking bangin...

Rena always looks good. #1 DG? Which one? lol. Barbie's car was there did you see it when we got there?

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Should've came out Chris... it would've been fun. You would've been the only white dude chillin with a bunch of Mexicans... People woul've though you were the supervisor or some shit lol.

Our they would have thought we where his body guards, LMAO. Well do this again ETA to be determined and pmed. :wave1:

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Our they would have thought we where his body guards, LMAO. Well do this again ETA to be determined and pmed. :wave1:

I'm down!

apSquidFace
08-04-2008, 09:50 AM
so did you guys get together to wash cars and do yard work?

comedic drum solo/

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 09:53 AM

comedic drum solo/

Nah we went to home depot and picked up our uncles... they took care of that for us.

comedic drum solo

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 09:53 AM

comedic drum solo/

Our uncles had that weekend, Ours is this coming up weekend.

RhdRicheeee
08-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Pics?

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Pics?

of my tio? are you serious riche? lol.

jägermeister
08-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Bitch gave my weewee zipper burn.

cbaracing
08-04-2008, 10:30 AM
lol ill do it..just give me some time LOL Well go back to that place just so you can be there when i do it :hithead::hi:. Ya that shit was good to be sippin on..

its all good. next time

sounds fun. im free every other weekend. let me know

SlowLS
08-04-2008, 10:32 AM
WTF is MDM Night?

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Bitch gave my weewee zipper burn.

hahahaha... crazy ass!

sounds fun. im free every other weekend. let me know

Aight we'll get something together and let you know. Bring Brians crazy ass too... Tell him a have a couple of sparks for him, lol.

WTF is MDM Night?

Hahaha...

AZDC2
08-04-2008, 10:53 AM
what up Leon, it was cool chillin with you, RC and ur Bro. hopefully next time I can role to pinks with you guys. LOL

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 10:58 AM
WTF is MDM Night?

MDM is something you have to work hard for...doesnt just happen over night.

what up Leon, it was cool chillin with you, RC and ur Bro. hopefully next time I can role to pinks with you guys. LOL

Forsure man! Sorry we where so short, But Underpressure was in need of a drink so we had to leave early. lol Ill PM you for the next mdmmadness... :drunk::crazy:

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 11:06 AM

Forsure man! Sorry we where so short, But Underpressure was in need of a drink so we had to leave early. lol Ill PM you for the next mdmmadness... :drunk::crazy:

A drink? I needed a few! I had started early so you know how that goes, lol.

Heist
08-04-2008, 11:57 AM
What's MDM...

riceboy88
08-04-2008, 12:00 PM
haha mdm

jdmcivic1
08-04-2008, 12:20 PM
When's the next MDM night?

AZDC2
08-04-2008, 12:21 PM

in 2 weeks

AZDC2
08-04-2008, 12:23 PM

its cool, Next time I will make sure to ride solo so we can def chill and hang out, and so we can drink some brew ha ha's

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 12:23 PM

MDM members will be notified as soon as UNDERPRESSURE and myself figure out when and where...:drunk:

its cool, Next time I will make sure to ride solo so we can def chill and hang out, and so we can drink some brew ha ha's

Thats what I like to hear...

Nedaaaah
08-04-2008, 01:58 PM
MDM is something you have to work hard for...doesnt just happen over night.:drunk::crazy:
For SURE! I got my stripes thanks to the guys!

What's MDM...
dios mio...no mames guey!

Sorry that i couldnt come out hec shit got tuff wit the lady haha yall know how that goes! :hithead:

rudsone
08-04-2008, 02:03 PM
i want to be mdm member #007

jager knows im messican and so does that homo leon.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:04 PM
For SURE! I got my stripes thanks to the guys!

dios mio...no mames guey!

Sorry that i couldnt come out hec shit got tuff wit the lady haha yall know how that goes! :hithead:

i see you hit her over the head with a stick... or was that you that got hit mandilon lol. No biggie bro next time!

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:08 PM

That's what's up!

apSquidFace
08-04-2008, 02:10 PM
boys night out!!!!!

rudsone
08-04-2008, 02:14 PM
That's what's up!

so thats a yes?

get drunk and bump tigrillo palma or compa chuy or los dayeres or any dope corridos....thats my style y0

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:20 PM
so thats a yes?

get drunk and bump tigrillo palma or compa chuy or los dayeres or any dope corridos....thats my style y0

Yiou should've heard me pull up to the meet, lol. Everybody was looking like WTF? cause i rolled in playing some corridos, lol.

KingDingaLing
08-04-2008, 02:21 PM
jeezus.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:22 PM
jeezus.

Where?

rudsone
08-04-2008, 02:24 PM
hahahaha fucking rc.

yeah d00d...all i bump is mexican music.
right now im bumping laberinto.
(puro sonora)

haha.

too bad i cant go to the meets cuz im living in mexico now

KingDingaLing
08-04-2008, 02:26 PM
im the only one that doesnt speak spanish, fuck im so white, whats the "i hope shes 18 thread" lol thats for julian

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 02:26 PM

Well see what we can do.

boys night out!!!!!

Uh..duh!.. But not the way we celebrate teehee.

jeezus.

Silly Spaniard.

Nedaaaah
08-04-2008, 02:29 PM
i see you hit her over the head with a stick... or was that you that got hit mandilon lol. No biggie bro next time!
HAHA todo somos mandilones and there was no beating of any sorts

I believe thats all of MDM's style :drunk:

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:33 PM
im the only one that doesnt speak spanish, fuck im so white, whats the "i hope shes 18 thread" lol thats for julian

hahaha... or lil rob. Fool you should've kicked it with us.

HAHA todo somos mandilones and there was no beating of any sorts

lol... puro pedo.

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 02:33 PM
I believe thats all of MDM's style :drunk:

It is...BUT..

yea there is a but..

hes a lil on the...ooh how do you say?..sensitive side...Were gonna have to toughen him up alil bit..:crazy:

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:35 PM
It is...BUT..

yea there is a but..

hes a lil on the...ooh how do you say?..sensitive side...Were gonna have to toughen him up alil bit..:crazy:

Doh... lol.

rudsone
08-04-2008, 02:35 PM
0h heellZ nA esE!

whatchu talkin bout willis?

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 02:37 PM
0h heellZ nA esE!

whatchu talkin bout willis?

;)

its okay mijo..nothing to be embarrassed about.

rudsone
08-04-2008, 02:39 PM
your just mad cuz your gay!

hahaha

007 is my number then?

KingDingaLing
08-04-2008, 02:40 PM
hahaha... or lil rob. Fool you should've kicked it with us.

lol... puro pedo.

i would of but im probably gonna go to vegas this weekend. didnt want to spend money on strip club foo

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:41 PM
your just mad cuz your gay!

hahaha

007 is my number then?

Leon will tell you your number carnal.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:43 PM
i would of but im probably gonna go to vegas this weekend. didnt want to spend money on strip club foo

Foo what money when these fools got there we had already got VIP set with bottles, lol. We didn't even spend that much that night.

It was kinda warm though... I was glistening! lol

KingDingaLing
08-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Foo what money when these fools got there we had already got VIP set with bottles, lol. We didn't even spend that much that night.

It was kinda warm though... I was glistening! lol

shit if it was warm. then my balls would of been soaked and i dont like that. i would of been way more than glistening lol

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:52 PM
shit if it was warm. then my balls would of been soaked and i dont like that. i would of been way more than glistening lol

lol...

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 02:53 PM
lol...

that fool sweats when he eats hott wings, He would have been drenched upstairs man. lol

Nedaaaah
08-04-2008, 02:55 PM
lol... puro pedo.
que mamon! no me cages el palo guey!

how does drunk go car racing sound? hahaha puro patron!

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 02:59 PM
that fool sweats when he eats hott wings, He would have been drenched upstairs man. lol

RC was hungry at applebee's he straight murdered that plate! But at least he's the only one that actually didn't baby sit his beer, lol.

que mamon! no me cages el palo guey!

how does drunk go car racing sound? hahaha puro patron!

Sounds like somthing we might have to try, lol.

Nedaaaah
08-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Sounds like somthing we might have to try, lol.

shit is fun foo!

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 03:37 PM
shud off call me Hec hahahahaha an where was this at?

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 03:40 PM
shud off call me Hec hahahahaha an where was this at?

Well I was drinkng with luisito first then we met the rest of the MDM crew at applebee's after we headed to the meet, then to pinks. After pinks we went to ABCO but luisito had to go to work in the morning so I had to go drop him off.

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Well I was drinkng with luisito first then we met the rest of the MDM crew at applebee's after we headed to the meet, then to pinks. After pinks we went to ABCO but luisito had to go to work in the morning so I had to go drop him off.

aaaaa u shud off call me bitch i was just playin xbox at my fakin jause hahahahahahaha

Medina
08-04-2008, 04:17 PM
how do i join this MDM?

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:19 PM
PM FUK JDM he will give u info about it ...

ek-juan
how do i join this MDM?

You gotta roll the DICE..... after the fifth person, we had to change the rules....

UNDER PRESSURE
aaaaa u shud off call me bitch i was just playin xbox at my fakin jause hahahahahahaha

Bitch the phone works both ways and I did rtry to call you but your shit was disconnected, lol.

how do i join this MDM?

I need to get with Leon and we'll make a decision.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:20 PM
You gotta roll the DICE.....

hahahaha... no mames guey! that was a good one though. That's for females only guey.

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Bitch the phone works both ways and I did rtry to call you but your shit was disconnected, lol.

I need to get with Leon and we'll make a decision.

FUCK thats true, my sim card was fuck up hahahahaha i had to go saturday mornin to fix it hahahaha .. hey well we shud go to ABCO durin the week :argue:

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:21 PM
FUCK thats true, my sim card was fuck up hahahahaha i had to go saturday mornin to fix it hahahaha .. hey well we shud go to ABCO durin the week :argue:

Aver aver dijo el ciego...

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Aver aver dijo el ciego...

Y nunca vio el pendejo :smoke:hahahaahaha ...

ek-juan
08-04-2008, 04:23 PM
hahahaha... no mames guey! that was a good one though. That's for females only guey.

I know, that.. just trying to scared the kids...lolz...

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Y nunca vio el pendejo :smoke:hahahaahaha ...

pero casi mira el guey, jajajaja!

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:24 PM
I know, that.. just trying to scared the kids...lolz...

Hahaha... trying to weed out the bad seeds, lol. Nah Medina is a koo guy meet him already.

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:24 PM
SO when will be the next MDM meetin, i may be abble to bring some SUCIAS next time , count on that ...

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:27 PM
SO when will be the next MDM meetin, i may be abble to bring some SUCIAS next time , count on that ...

That being said... you're in and I need to make arrangments to get a room! maybe. The next meet me and Leon are still taking about but as soon as we figure something out we'll let you guys know.

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Leon i can bring the chillanga plus another sucias probably no more then 3 ... an they all good ass lookin ... oh that will be Topacio, Ingrid an chillanga heheheehe

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Leon i can bring the chillanga plus another sucias probably no more then 3 ... an they all good ass lookin ... oh that will be Topacio, Ingrid an chillanga heheheehe

Are you serious! Topacio and Ingrid? Wait what Ingrid?

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Are you serious! Topacio and Ingrid? Wait what Ingrid?

Ingrid, chaparrita nalgona ingrid, hahahahahaha u memberrr

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 04:38 PM

Im going to have to ask you to fax me over a copy of your social security card please. Then Ill discuss this with Hector.

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Im going to have to ask you to fax me over a copy of your social security card please. Then Ill discuss this with Hector.

U can have it as a matter fact u can have the real one if u want to no bueno any more hehehehehehe

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Ingrid, chaparrita nalgona ingrid, hahahahahaha u memberrr

Ingrid with the neon que no? If yes, most definatly! I need to talk to her again! cause that one time... you memmer what happened I was with you know who cause i didn't think she was gonna show so I had to diss her. So if it's that ingrid I def want to talk to her. Dile que dije que que rollo? lol.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:41 PM

hahaha...

U can have it as a matter fact u can have the real one if u want to no bueno any more hehehehehehe

No mames!

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Ingrid with the neon que no? If yes, most definatly! I need to talk to her again! cause that one time... you memmer what happened I was with you know who cause i didn't think she was gonna show so I had to diss her. So if it's that ingrid I def want to talk to her. Dile que dije que que rollo? lol.

Simon Ingrid in the NEON hehehehehe coo i tell her right now hhehehehe what car did u had when u meet her so i can refresh her mind ...

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 04:44 PM

Lets see pics of these DGizzles...

pm foo..well discuss the membership aswell as any other paisa interested. ;)

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Lets see pics of these DGizzles...

pm foo..well discuss the membership. ;)

Dibs on Ingrid! lol

V10KLR
08-04-2008, 04:46 PM
coo ill get the pics from my cell phone from thursday auchhh :) ....

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:49 PM
coo ill get the pics from my cell phone from thursday auchhh :) ....

Oh y no invitas guey! para eso me gustavas. fuckin pansy! lol.

FUK JDM
08-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Dibs on Ingrid! lol

She has to be BANGIN with a funky name like that...you can call dibs on that whenever lol..ill settle for whatever MS.. i forgot they arent dgs..so mexicanas que no?

Oh y no invitas guey! para eso me gustavas. fuckin pansy! lol.

doh!...

UNDER PRESSURE
08-04-2008, 04:53 PM
She has to be BANGIN with a funky name like that...you can call dibs on that whenever lol..ill settle for whatever MS.. i forgot they arent dgs..so mexicanas que no?

Yeah... and just fuckin around on the dibs... I like a challenge, lol

just-a-hoe
08-04-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm too white for you foo, but drinking is always fun. RC and Leon were cool at abco when i saw them haha.

AZDM
08-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey can I be in MDM. I can run the desert in 13 sec and swim the river in 12.5 secs. Les digo, PURO CHIUAHUAH!!!

Mexcian yelling solo

Lilrob
08-04-2008, 11:31 PM
dam crazy ass night should have went swimming with julian and those chicks

KingDingaLing
08-05-2008, 12:19 AM

gtfo...

Nedaaaah
08-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Hey can I be in MDM. I can run the desert in 13 sec and swim the river in 12.5 secs. Les digo, PURO CHIUAHUAH!!!

Mexcian yelling solo

que mamon!! lmao!

so is like MDM the hot shit now? LOL :doobie:

FUK JDM
08-05-2008, 09:19 AM

Mexcian yelling solo

hmmm....

thats 5-10...but...ill take one for the team. LOL

UNDER PRESSURE
08-05-2008, 11:03 AM

Hahahaha... we still got that pic of you.

gtfo...

lol

que mamon!! lmao!

so is like MDM the hot shit now? LOL :doobie:

we've been hot shit!

hmmm....

thats 5-10...but...ill take one for the team. LOL

remember what I said that night... "if there's grass on the field, play ball. If there's not play in the mudd! lol

SexyHatchie
08-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Huh?

FUK JDM
08-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Huh?

You stay out of this..

Again, Those interested in the MDM events and becoming a member PM me, All I have is ONE question to meet the guidelines.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Again, Those interested in the MDM events and becoming a member PM me, All I have is ONE question to meet the guidelines.

LOL! are you serious! I don't even know that question, lol.

OhDang
08-05-2008, 04:23 PM
You stay out of this..

http://mylazycells.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/villa-photo-ii.jpg