PDA

View Full Version : Drug Tests

OhDang
08-04-2008, 01:36 PM
So I'm applying for a job in California and a big concern for me is the hair drug test. I'm not a regular smoker but I heard that it stays in your hairs for years according to the cop I was talking to at work. Does anyone know anything more about these tests?

MrRline2010
08-04-2008, 01:44 PM
it does stay in your hair for years. That is true, but most places don't do a hair folicle test unless their paranoid about it. I only know one place in phoenix anyway that actually does this. Most are those mouth swab or piss test now a days.

The Guido
08-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Some dealerships here do.

1lowtacoma
08-04-2008, 01:54 PM
few local smoke shopes here in tucson have a shampoo that works i no a girl that passed using it but not sure about cotton swab test my bro passed one at costco somehow and he smokes like a cigarette smoker smokes

OhDang
08-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Its either blood or hair test where I'm going.

OhDang
08-04-2008, 01:55 PM
few local smoke shopes here in tucson have a shampoo that works i no a girl that passed using it but not sure about cotton swab test my bro passed one at costco somehow and he smokes like a cigarette smoker smokes

I hear swabs are the easiest to pass.

Digi Snax
08-04-2008, 02:39 PM
U can go to a "head shop" like trails and get a shampoo, u have to wash ur whole body with that shampoo because if they wanted to, they can take hair from anywere in ur body. and when ur done and are ready to go take the test, make sure u dont use ur same hair brush to do ur hair because that has hair foliques. oh and dont put any hair gel either because that will brush off the shit the shampoo has.

RickM
08-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Just shave your WHOLE body the day of the test. Dont forget to get your eyebrows and the hair on your ass! I think you should be good after that.

ICD
08-04-2008, 07:17 PM
looks like you got yourself a situation on your hands or hair

Ryan
08-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Why would you be concerned about a Drug Test in the first place? Are you a Drug user LOL. :( Just go check out the local head shops and google it bud. There is always a way for dope users to cheat our system.

Mr.Burner
08-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Pee clean..........works the best. ive used it tooooo many times and never failed!!
sold at trails or you can buy the one i have lol let me know.

taggart_lumpy
08-04-2008, 07:47 PM
start shaving

OhDang
08-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Why would you be concerned about a Drug Test in the first place? Are you a Drug user LOL. :( Just go check out the local head shops and google it bud. There is always a way for dope users to cheat our system.

There's been 2 or 3 occasions that I've sat down on a blunt but its rare to me anyways its just that the hair thing is for years back so I don't want that to hurt my chance :(

shadowed
08-04-2008, 09:05 PM
It all depends on how frequently you smoke and when the last time you smoked was.

If a frequent (like daily+) smoker gets hair tested, it can be traced back for a relatively long period of time (many claim years, but I think it's more along the lines of 6-12months).

When was the last time you smoked? If it was more than a few months ago, I'd say you're probably good.

Cops will say whatever shit they've been told to say to keep people from smoking pot.

My high school started drug testing with hair samples a year after I graduated, and if these tests were accurate more than a few months back, half of the school would have been kicked out (which wasn't the case).

Just lay off the smoke and if you want to play it safe head to a local smoke shop and pick up some supplies.

nathansoto
08-05-2008, 01:12 AM
The first time I smoked I had to get a drug test for Office Depot the next day. The test came out fine. My friend was saying something about drug test nowadays test only for methamphetamines, heroin, cocaine and stuff like that. Im not sure if its true or not. Id just go buy something to clean out your system.

JDMitation
08-05-2008, 09:11 AM
honestly i hate these questions because you always get 1000 different answers no matter where you ask...

Owens
08-05-2008, 09:44 AM
It's surprising that they are giving you a Hair test before you start working. They are usually given after a work related incident to show that a drug habit was part of the fault of the work incident.

IE: My friend used to detail cars, and when his manager drove the car in, and went forward too far and pinned my friend between another car, breaking his legs, hip, left arm, etc. It was pretty bad, and obviously my friend couldn't work, so he sued his previous employer. The employer demanded a drug test, the hair test, to show proof he was a drug user and couldn't respond quick enough when he was shouting for him to move.

Staffing Agencies usually don't like to do the hair test to qualify people for certian jobs because they know theres a higher chance of people failing it, and it being three times as expensive. It Does test for Cannabis use, which is the number 1 drug test indicator of prior drug use.

Hair tests certainly do not go back to "years," but I have heard of it differentiating between ethnic groups, for example, tests have shown that the drug hair tests in inconclusive to African Americans because they have a different hair make-up than other ethnic groups, and the course hair holds its much longer. For Latin Americans, it can be between 70-90 days, and Caucasians, between 60-90. Also depends on how heavy drug use was before those 90 days.

The test can be cheated. First, the shorter the hair, the better. If you smoked like a week ago, it's going to have to be less than 1/4 inch worth of hair. Might as well shave your entire body too because with your hair being so short, they will want hair from other places. Second, its super important that your scalp is actually clean. Pick up a bottle of that stinky Lice shampoo, and a lot of lemon juice (or buy lemons, make your own juice)

Soak your head in lemon juice, and really rub it in there, and lightly scratch your scalp. Rinse. Now bring out that lice Shampoo, and really let it soak. Rinse. Do at least twice a day, for as long as possible before your drug test.

Now, go to a head shop and buy the shampoo they have there for the anti-drug detection tests. Follow the instructions, and you should be good to go.

SINGLESLAMMERSI
08-05-2008, 10:04 AM
go to paraphinial or how ever u spell that boutique they have all kinds of shit that works. they have detox shit and shampoos and mouth washes and everything to help a stoner in need haha

OhDang
09-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Passed it with flying colors I guess. California here I come.

1lowtacoma
09-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Passed it with flying colors I guess. California here I come.

spark up the victory blunt now:clapper:

OhDang
09-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Lol I was sitting with my friends while they were smoking a blunt when I got the call

Jstarda9
09-08-2008, 02:15 PM
^^haha congrats man!!! smoking doesn't make someone a bad person....remember that

OhDang
09-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh I know i never judge anyone that smokes its just like someone who drinks in my eyes...only they won't throw up just pass out:thumbup:

manny 98 ek
09-08-2008, 11:00 PM
i passed... o yaa

OhDang
09-08-2008, 11:09 PM
i passed... o yaa

???