PDA

View Full Version : I cant decide...

OrangePassion
08-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Okay so i want my civic ( lx sedan, FA1 ) lowered but having a hard time deciding what to get. Im leaning towards the HFP suspension but im also looking at the Ksport Pro Dampers, Tien Basics, and Megan Street Series coilovers. I really just want my ride lowered a little and to handle a little better. Something more for daily driving, not track use. And the HFP suspension seems to fit the profile. So if theres anybody that has the HFP's on your ride, how do u like them? Are they worth getting? Or what other coilovers are there that you guys recommend? Any info would be great!

blackouthx
08-04-2008, 08:42 PM
If you just want a minor drop go with the hfp or hell just get SI suspension if you want to save a little cash. Check out 8thcivic.com classifieds they allways have a couple up for sale.

RiceK
08-05-2008, 10:57 AM
I just bought some megan racing coilovers, I installed them myself and currently still adjusting them to my desired height and stiffness. I 'm diggin' them so far because now I know how it feels to dump your car low and take corners like a champ or have a decent drop with smooth riding and hardly feel any bumps. So now I have Si suspension for sale :thumbup:

CRXMiniMe
08-05-2008, 01:20 PM
skunk2 pro C's !!!!

[C3R] Corey
08-05-2008, 02:23 PM
I just bought some megan racing coilovers, I installed them myself and currently still adjusting them to my desired height and stiffness. I 'm diggin' them so far because now I know how it feels to dump your car low and take corners like a champ or have a decent drop with smooth riding and hardly feel any bumps. So now I have Si suspension for sale :thumbup:

How much for the si suspension? Pm'd

Smoot
08-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Okay so i want my civic ( lx sedan, FA1 ) lowered but having a hard time deciding what to get. Im leaning towards the HFP suspension but im also looking at the Ksport Pro Dampers, Tien Basics, and Megan Street Series coilovers. I really just want my ride lowered a little and to handle a little better. Something more for daily driving, not track use. And the HFP suspension seems to fit the profile. So if theres anybody that has the HFP's on your ride, how do u like them? Are they worth getting? Or what other coilovers are there that you guys recommend? Any info would be great!

Im on springs, the eibach kit sportlines. Love them, still the same feeling as stock but better but I would highly suggest getting a rear camber kit too. HFP is also a nice set up, Notty on here has them. So you might want to PM him.

Also like said go to 8thgencivic.com and search, I'm 100% certian someone has also asked the simlar questions that you are asking.:thumbsup:

riceboy88
08-05-2008, 05:48 PM
was thinking of getting HFP kit but no sure yet. i have heard good things about it

crxhfb16
08-06-2008, 07:57 AM
I have the tein s-tech springs on my FA5 which is good for my use because its just my daily roller not my race car, dont get me wrong i do beat on it though. the stock suspension on these cars are amazing IMO.

blackouthx
08-06-2008, 12:06 PM
lets see some pics everyone? Im still deciding if I want to keep my s-techs or sell and go with something else

20SI08
08-07-2008, 07:27 AM
pix X2

OrangePassion
08-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Heres my civic now. Needs some slammage!

RiceK
08-16-2008, 11:13 PM
It's rice and I love it!!!! :devil1:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x11/rgabriana/Cars/reservoir_hill16.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x11/rgabriana/Cars/reservoir_hill15.jpg

I'm picture whoring my rice on another thread tee hee.... :smile: