PDA

View Full Version : ? bout a ticket

Az_97gsr
08-06-2008, 11:40 AM
well i was in az in may for leave before i took off to this hell hole called iraq again and i got pulled over by the highway patrol in casa grand and i got a ticket it. had a court date set and everything even the amount. but stuff happened and or ship out date got pushed up cuz if we would of left the day we were suppose to then the company we were replacing would have to stay 16 months. well its aug and the ticket had to be paid in june. well im over here and need want to know what well happen if i try to pay the ticket off over here. i guess my question is there a warrent or is there some fees or is my lic revoked. if anyone knows please let me know. in suggation let me know thanks

ps got a ticket in NM also but its getting paid on time

apSquidFace
08-06-2008, 11:49 AM
well i was in az in may for leave before i took off to this hell hole called iraq again and i got pulled over by the highway patrol in casa grand and i got a ticket it. had a court date set and everything even the amount. but stuff happened and or ship out date got pushed up cuz if we would of left the day we were suppose to then the company we were replacing would have to stay 16 months. well its aug and the ticket had to be paid in june. well im over here and need want to know what well happen if i try to pay the ticket off over here. i guess my question is there a warrent or is there some fees or is my lic revoked. if anyone knows please let me know. in suggation let me know thanks

ps got a ticket in NM also but its getting paid on time

if you had a warrant for your arrest you prolly would have been told by now by one of your superiors. your license might be revoked....only way to find out is to call them or have someone you know call them and find out.

bang eg6
08-06-2008, 05:08 PM
if you had a warrant for your arrest you prolly would have been told by now by one of your superiors. your license might be revoked....only way to find out is to call them or have someone you know call them and find out.

i agree

edgui12
08-06-2008, 08:59 PM
yep ^^^

Az_97gsr
08-07-2008, 03:56 AM
so i should call them then how long does it stayed revoked for