PDA

View Full Version : Nogales Sonora Heating Up

crx3
08-08-2008, 01:22 AM
I went to visit family in Nogales, Sonora last weekend, and just came back from there again tonight, and it's getting hot. Bodies found wrapped in packing tape on the side of the road, shootouts with automatic weapons and hand grenades. The Army and State Police SWAT teams are cruising around and setting up road blocks. The Mexican Army crossed the border near Ajo and held a US Border Patrol Agent at gunpoint a few nights ago. I was walking down Obregon with my wife, and a State Police SWAT member in urban camo with an HK assault rifle came flying out the door of a restaurant/bar with some guy in custody. It seems as though every weekend there are funeral processions for someone else who was killed in the recent crime wave. It looks like the shit that happens in Tijuana, Nuevo Laredo, and Juarez is starting to happen here.

Mop
08-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Those f00s ride hard

boostedrex
08-08-2008, 03:59 AM
sucks to hear

Nedaaaah
08-08-2008, 04:18 AM
sadly its been happening and now its just on a larger scale. nogales is considered a plasa so itll continue to happen

Papesh_Foo
08-08-2008, 05:47 AM
I remember when this board consisted of about 20 white guys...now I cant go into a thread without someone speaking spanglish...:(

JDMitation
08-08-2008, 08:41 AM
oh no... not Spanish!

IT CAN'T BE!

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2988/lolendia5.jpg

UNDER PRESSURE
08-08-2008, 08:44 AM
I remember when this board consisted of about 20 white guys...now I cant go into a thread without someone speaking spanglish...:(

Why do you gotta be such an ass? Nobody is offending you and this is a public forum so put on a kotex and stop crying.

rOkaZ
08-08-2008, 08:46 AM
I was walking down Obregon with my wife, and a State Police SWAT member in urban camo with an HK assault rifle came flying out the door of a restaurant/bar with some guy in custody.

what restaurant was it?

FUK JDM
08-08-2008, 09:10 AM

...and the sad part of this sentence is half if not the majority of those that use the spanglish are more successful in life then you, Ya, I guess I would be mad too...:thumbsup:

PhoenixB16
08-08-2008, 09:13 AM
You live in Arizona fool,what the hell did you expect?I think you might be more suited to the Midwest with that mindset...

AZDC2
08-08-2008, 09:22 AM
...and the sad part of this sentence is half if not the majority of those that use the spanglish are more successful in life then you, Ya, I guess I would be mad too...:thumbsup:

simon que si guey :blunt:

DVS
08-08-2008, 10:30 AM

Calmate...

rudsone
08-08-2008, 10:48 AM
mexican mafia people are crazy

LONESTAR
08-08-2008, 12:26 PM
you sound so surprised wey i am from juarez 3000 + killed women in a 10 year span.....this happens everyday and night dont be so surprised man.

jägermeister
08-08-2008, 12:53 PM
damn those brown folk and their narcotics.

UNDER PRESSURE
08-08-2008, 01:02 PM

I know that crazy huh?

Relix
08-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Sounds Terrible, but hopefully the Mexican Army crosses our boarder & holds a few more Boarder Patrol Agents at gun point, because that would be a catalyst for our government to take action!!

FUK JDM
08-08-2008, 01:04 PM
DOWN WITH BROWN DOWN WITH BROWN! I say well all get some signs made and protest on the border! that will show them!

teemfedx
08-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Sounds Terrible, but hopefully the Mexican Army crosses our boarder & holds a few more Boarder Patrol Agents at gun point, because that would be a catalyst for our government to take action!!

are you saying this as joke, or you've seen this article?

A U.S. Border Patrol agent was held at gunpoint Sunday night by members of the Mexican military who had crossed the border into Arizona, but the soldiers returned to Mexico without incident when backup agents responded to assist.

Agents assigned to the Border Patrol station at Ajo, Ariz., said the Mexican soldiers crossed the international border in an isolated area about 100 miles southwest of Tucson and pointed rifles at the agent, who was not identified.

It was unclear what the soldiers were doing in the United States, but U.S. law enforcement authorities have long said that current and former Mexican military personnel have been hired to protect drug and migrant smugglers.

link here: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/aug/06/soldiers-cross-into-us-hold-guns-to-agent/

crx3
08-08-2008, 01:20 PM
what restaurant was it?

It was at the Fray Marcos de Niza Hotel. They have a restaurant and bar on the 1st floor. I don't know what was up, but the guy in custody looked drunk, and it was the middle of the day. I wouldn't expect the State Police SWAT team to be called for local drunks though.

crx3
08-08-2008, 01:22 PM
you sound so surprised wey i am from juarez 3000 + killed women in a 10 year span.....this happens everyday and night dont be so surprised man.

I'm not surprised amigo, I'm just reporting the news we don't always get here.

crx3
08-08-2008, 01:35 PM

Reported incursions by Mexican military happen about 20 times a year, but there have been 40 such incursions since October of 2007. I doubt that the U.S. government will do anything, since they haven't yet. I think the Border Patrol should arrest them just like anyone else here without a visa. They could also charge them with having illegal weapons, since without a Federal tax stamp, those HK G3 or Mexican FX-05 rifles are illegal. Any authority they have to possess assault rifles, grenades, rockets, machine guns, etc. ends at the border.

Papesh_Foo
08-08-2008, 05:47 PM
You live in Arizona fool,what the hell did you expect?I think you might be more suited to the Midwest with that mindset...

lol...damn some people cant take a joke...lol. ALLLLLL my friends in az are either full mex or atleast half. Im down with the brown foo!!.

and BTW, im not in AZ any more. Im actually in Chicago till the spring.

Nott_Sure
08-08-2008, 07:43 PM
:crazy:

jägermeister
08-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Im actually in Chicago till the spring.

ahh damn now you gotta deal with Mexicans AND Puerto Ricans.

juan3023
08-09-2008, 01:37 AM

that aint shit compare to michocan .........BUT I STILL :inlove: MY MICHOCAN

Papesh_Foo
08-09-2008, 06:51 AM
ahh damn now you gotta deal with Mexicans AND Puerto Ricans.

LOLZ...very true.:crazy:

jägermeister
08-09-2008, 10:23 AM
You can tell them apart pretty easily tho

Nedaaaah
08-09-2008, 08:39 PM
its already happened...

are you saying this as joke, or you've seen this article?

link here: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/aug/06/soldiers-cross-into-us-hold-guns-to-agent/
FEK! someone beat me to it!

I love how most of MDM is always in these topics and they all speak spanish...
ARRIBA LOS PAISAS! Y AL QUE NO LE GUSTE QUE SE VALLA A CHIHUAHUA A UN VAILE! :smile:

98Ek_Hatch
08-11-2008, 10:42 AM

LOLOLOLOL:rflmao:

crx3
08-30-2008, 02:36 AM
So I resurrected this thread because I spent the day in Nogales, Sonora, and the big news was that 4 bodies were found Friday, and three were missing their heads. The Mexican Army is crusing around in Hummers with a manned .30 Cal machine gun on top. Apparently the cartels are fighting for control of this access point to the US markets. I didn't see any mention of this on the 10 'O Clock news, but here is a link to an article:

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/nationworld/95311.php

There was a triple homicide in Tucson in July, and the police have been tight lipped about it. My brother-in-law in Mexico told me that the news there reported that the Tucson family was tortured, and their Down syndrome child was raped, tortured and killed. The victims were Mexican Nationals.

http://www.kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=8712459

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2008/08/18/20080818bodiesfound0818.html

It looks like the violence that has become common in other border towns is now rearing its' ugly head here.