PDA

View Full Version : Just got all my wisdom teeth yanked

Jstarda9
08-08-2008, 02:47 PM
So my questions is i had surgery about 3 hours ago.... i have no fucking pain ?? is that normal? or is gonna happen soon? i dont feel my mouth numb.

SINGLESLAMMERSI
08-08-2008, 02:49 PM
So my questions is i had surgery about 3 hours ago.... i have no fucking pain ?? is that normal? or is gonna happen soon? i dont feel my mouth numb.

when i got mine out i didnt have any pain either...i went to school the next day and everything. i was knocked the fuck out i dont even remember getting home haha:rflmao:

JDMitation
08-08-2008, 02:50 PM
post pics

LiLinsane
08-08-2008, 02:51 PM
eh, it will be sore for a few days, but i did just local and a little gas... i think people who go under seem to have a harder time recouping. (i would rather be awake while that asshole fucks with my teeth)

SINGLESLAMMERSI
08-08-2008, 02:54 PM
eh, it will be sore for a few days, but i did just local and a little gas... i think people who go under seem to have a harder time recouping. (i would rather be awake while that asshole fucks with my teeth)

i did fine it was tight haha i started counting backwords and i was out before i got from 10 to 8 haha amazing but yea it dnt hurt that much u will be sory and might swell get sleep:sleep:

SiR Mikey
08-08-2008, 02:54 PM
I've heard of people being down for a week or 2 and just laid in bed the entire time

And then I've heard people get home and go to work/school the next day

Jstarda9
08-08-2008, 02:57 PM
maybe its because i had some much pain to begin with for a long time that im used to it....they gave my the strongest perc too...but id rather keep them if i have no pain

cbaracing
08-08-2008, 02:57 PM
how did you do last night?

prelude202
08-08-2008, 02:58 PM
x2. i got my pulled today and feel completely fine

Jstarda9
08-08-2008, 03:01 PM
how did you do last night?
dude i got my ass kicked...went to a smaller table went all in a couple of times and won small crappy pots...went all in again and i think the lady sitting next to me threw her cards face down in the muck to let me win..hahaha she told me she thought i was cute the whole night

so there was a splash pot for $100 at 245am and i won that with a 7 in the river....haha

last hand as i was leaving i got a ace high flush on the river.....i only made $20 yesterday.....i played horrible since my bad hands were huanting me from the higer limit table

cbaracing
08-08-2008, 03:06 PM
dude i got my ass kicked...went to a smaller table went all in a couple of times and won small crappy pots...went all in again and i think the lady sitting next to me threw her cards face down in the muck to let me win..hahaha she told me she thought i was cute the whole night

so there was a splash pot for $100 at 245am and i won that with a 7 in the river....haha

last hand as i was leaving i got a ace high flush on the river.....i only made $20 yesterday.....i played horrible since my bad hands were huanting me from the higer limit table

cute ftw
at least you didnt gome home down
can always chalk it up to learning
some days will be up some days will be down
just make sure the up days out number the down

Jstarda9
08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
^^yeah for sure...yesterday was the first day in months that i have dipped back in my wallet for more....i havent had a losing session in a long long time...just glad it stayed that way

TurboElementsKevin
08-08-2008, 03:13 PM
i was out for like two days after i got all four of mine surgicaly removed

RhdRicheeee
08-08-2008, 03:18 PM
How crazy I just made my appointment to get my wisdoms pulled next week

Jstarda9
08-08-2008, 03:23 PM
How crazy I just made my appointment to get my wisdoms pulled next week

man ive been putting this shit aside for years....until a few days ago i had such bad pain that i felt like i was gonna pass out....

also does anyone know what i can and cant eat? in how long should i eat solid food? the dentist didnt really go over anything with me

cbaracing
08-08-2008, 03:49 PM
man ive been putting this shit aside for years....until a few days ago i had such bad pain that i felt like i was gonna pass out....

also does anyone know what i can and cant eat? in how long should i eat solid food? the dentist didnt really go over anything with me

try and just eat liquids for at least a few days
you dont want anything getting into where the teeth used to be
you want that to heal
if stuff gets in then you have whats called dry socket and thats worse than wisdom teeth pain

TysCb7
08-08-2008, 03:53 PM
I had mine pulled about 3 months ago. I wasn't in pain but very swollen, make sure you dont overdue anything or you could get dry-socket! That is painful. :)

MrRline2010
08-09-2008, 07:26 AM
When I got mine out I wanted a burger and a shake. By about 4 hours into it I was in pain and didn't eat solid foods for a week and couldn't eat solid foods right for about a month.

As bad as it sounds though try vanilla shakes for a couple days and just regular chicken broth. I found that was the easiest.

teemfedx
08-09-2008, 07:44 AM
i got my bottom two pulled, that shit was terrible pain, but i did go to work the same day, and ate a full meal that night.

the next day we had a pizza party at school, and i had already paid so i forced myself to eat two peices, that shit was rough.

like its been said in this thread, some people are really affected, others arnt, maybe its the lenght of their roots, how far the tooth was out of the gums, and how much pain it was already giving them before the procedure. i also think some people just have a higher tolerance for pain.

SINGLESLAMMERSI
08-09-2008, 08:12 AM
Eat alot of yogurt and chicken broth and stay in bed with ice or even frozen veggies on it..that will help i had corn on my face for like 4 days haha just get rest dnt rush the healing process cuz that will make it hurt more u have to baby them or they will be sory and dont drink outta a straw badddd idea that will make them hurt and u ill get dry socket

MrRline2010
08-09-2008, 08:31 AM
best thing is when you can feel the holes in your mouth like 3 weeks after. that was trippy

SINGLESLAMMERSI
08-09-2008, 08:33 AM
I can still feel where they were pulled at that was a while ago...its a weird feeling

MrRline2010
08-09-2008, 09:06 AM
I can still feel where they were pulled at that was a while ago...its a weird feeling

I can still feel mine and it was about 5 years ago

SINGLESLAMMERSI
08-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Its crazy to still be able to feel a little hole back there

Jstarda9
08-09-2008, 10:39 AM
well so far i have no pain at all.... i feel normal just alittle sore...and i havent ate shit since 11pm thursday....i just bought myself a couple of 6packs of ensure...which BTW is fucking overpriced

ICUJockin
08-09-2008, 04:02 PM
you'll live man

Charlee
08-10-2008, 12:09 PM
maybe its because of the high gas prices.

blk00civic
08-10-2008, 12:10 PM

dude i was riding bmx an hr after i got mine done just act normal and becarful not to pull sitches

Matt
08-10-2008, 01:09 PM
make you tell them that it hurts extra extra bad
:)
and you will be rewarded

Rufus
08-10-2008, 01:10 PM
I had 8 teeth pulled at once and I was fine. I had all of my wisdom teeth and all of my bicuspids pulled for braces. I left the surgeons office telling the nurses that I loved them.

scottsdaleclubin
08-11-2008, 01:35 AM
u can eat whatever....just no hot food cause that won't help u healing

just take it easy till it gets better...always clean up the gap and rinse out where they pulled the tooth...keep it clean

rudsone
08-11-2008, 01:50 AM
aaaaaah i gotta get mine pulled too...the bottom left one is starting to come out and that muther fucker hurrrts....

im scared needles though...fuck im scared!

Ryan
08-11-2008, 02:35 AM
well so far i have no pain at all.... i feel normal just alittle sore...and i havent ate shit since 11pm thursday....i just bought myself a couple of 6packs of ensure...which BTW is fucking overpriced

Ouch!
When are we going wheeling?

RhdRicheeee
08-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Tomorrow is my xray, than I can schedule my PULLING

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jstarda9
08-11-2008, 09:19 AM
^^^it wasnt as bad as i expected...plus i like being on pain killers