PDA

View Full Version : Looking to source 345/xx/18 drag radial tires. Can NOT find anything! help!

Snowfox
08-09-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm looking for BFG g-force drag radials 345/30/18 or MT ET streets 345/35/18.

I've been looking for hours upon hours now, I'm told they're both on backorder "indefinitely" I need 345's for my rear. Can you get some or know where I might be able to source some? The car is going to sit in storage until I can purchase some... =,(

I can wait a month but I can't wait "indefinitely" I'm figuring the g-force's should be easier to find since the MT's that were sold are only "pre-production"

JC<3Ek
08-11-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm looking for BFG g-force drag radials 345/30/18 or MT ET streets 345/35/18.

I've been looking for hours upon hours now, I'm told they're both on backorder "indefinitely" I need 345's for my rear. Can you get some or know where I might be able to source some? The car is going to sit in storage until I can purchase some... =,(

I can wait a month but I can't wait "indefinitely" I'm figuring the g-force's should be easier to find since the MT's that were sold are only "pre-production"

go to this myspace and ask him he should be able to help you he my friend.tell him Jaycee send you
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31258368