PDA

View Full Version : Need axles in san diego!! Please help

teamgrn
08-10-2008, 09:09 PM
axle broke in san diego any one know of swap shop out here. been looking on line but cant find.. need ek h22 passenger side axle. everytime i google stuff the same website comes up and there phone #S disconected. DOES any1 know the number to a swap shop

teamgrn
08-10-2008, 11:27 PM
bmp-stuck out here

Tweeder
08-11-2008, 12:30 AM
ummm.... autozone, checkers, advanced auto parts, pep boys

just a thought

scottsdaleclubin
08-11-2008, 01:24 AM
u can buy tnem new for under $70

Mop
08-11-2008, 03:21 AM
Then he needs a jack and some tools too though. Get in the zone auto zone.

topramn
08-11-2008, 06:50 AM
try pann auto.. 858-278-7266

teamgrn
08-11-2008, 09:54 AM
man you cant buy a h22 96 civic swap axle from pep boys, auto zone. all the grease came out of the boot i dont even know how or when. and i dont think theres gonna be anything salvaged from the existing axle. so i would have to buy 90-93 axle and 98 prelude axle... u know to put them together.. i figured some1 would know of a place i could just get a swap axle

topramn
08-11-2008, 09:56 AM
man you cant buy a h22 96 civic swap axle from pep boys, auto zone. all the grease came out of the boot i dont even know how or when. and i dont think theres gonna be anything salvaged from the existing axle. so i would have to buy 90-93 axle and 98 prelude axle... u know to put them together.. i figured some1 would know of a place i could just get a swap axle

dood.. try pann auto 858-278-7266.. they are the most well known and longest running import shop in san diego.. thats all they have done for close to 15 yrs..

teamgrn
08-14-2008, 05:29 PM
thanks for the pann auto info, but they didnt have anything for me . they said they did and i went down there. like always the story changes when you get there.. they told to go somewhere else that told me to go somewhere else that told me..... and so on. pretty disappointing when youre in california, land of the motor swap and no one can hep you. or hasnt a clue what ur talking about. even called Hasport which had no clue what they were talking about. gave me bad info twice, and got me stuck in the desert again!! so i had to rent a uhaul to get back..

cbaracing
08-15-2008, 09:30 AM
thanks for the pann auto info, but they didnt have anything for me . they said they did and i went down there. like always the story changes when you get there.. they told to go somewhere else that told me to go somewhere else that told me..... and so on. pretty disappointing when youre in california, land of the motor swap and no one can hep you. or hasnt a clue what ur talking about. even called Hasport which had no clue what they were talking about. gave me bad info twice, and got me stuck in the desert again!! so i had to rent a uhaul to get back..

Hasport does have a clue

84b18
08-15-2008, 12:11 PM
raxle.com
it will need to be shipped but they are the best imo for swaps and hybrid axles

topramn
08-17-2008, 12:50 PM

sounds like your just making up excuses for not trying.. i mean, saying that hasport doesnt have a clue is just the most retarded thing i have ever heard.. besides that, how do you end up stuck in a desert again if you already had a broken axle.. as for pann, that doesnt seem right either but okay..

AZDM
08-17-2008, 12:58 PM

What the hell? Is this guy serious? Hasport specializes in nothing but swaps. Dude, calm down and take a step back cuz the heat must getting to you if you're speaking such blasfemy^^^

jdsihas
08-18-2008, 09:19 PM
hasport axles are the shit. but make sure to get the stage two. i got thoes on my 92 h22 eg its expensive but worth every penny. and good luck finding someone to put it on