PDA

View Full Version : So who knows Robert Morales?

eviilboy
08-11-2008, 10:14 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/08/11/20080811phxshooting0811.html

More than likely he has a SN here.. or did, rather.. I hope he dies in the hospital.

Chinky
08-11-2008, 10:16 AM
damn so young

SlowLS
08-11-2008, 10:18 AM
fuckin kids

98Ek_Hatch
08-11-2008, 10:27 AM
14???? jesus I was more into video games at that age

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 10:28 AM
kid deserved it

super_civic
08-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Wtf?
I guess puberty made them go crazy and try to steal shit?

Vtec_IN_3RD
08-11-2008, 10:40 AM
punk ass kids

teemfedx
08-11-2008, 10:43 AM
stealing shit in a stolen car, good thinkning

The President
08-11-2008, 10:44 AM
here's his stupid sisters responce...
Gotta love the rebuttals to her retardedness.

"Here we go"? YOUR DAMN RIGHT!!!!!! This is the sister of the 16 year old who is lying in his death bed!!! Im not justifing what my brother did! Im here to speak to the public to let them know my brother wasnt perfect and he made mistakes. The system failed my brother not once not twice but several times! To take such lethal force upon a kid was unecesary action! Due to the lack of professional procdeures NO sort of law enforcement has try to contact our family to let us know what had happen to my brother! So what really happen? If we allow our lower level authority (Police Officers) To pull the triger on our lifes for petty crimes (Aledged Vehicular ) assualt we should rewrite the law books!!!! Lets take it back to Rodney King! We the people sit back and let the police officers do has they feel is right or ok at the time? Then we might as well not have any rules! We are citizens who have a code that were supposed to follow and the police have a higher code that their supposed to follow. Somebody commented that if a 30 year old man was shot that it wouldnt have made head line news your right that is another sign that the system is failing us ! A life is a life is a life!!!!!! I dont ask for smpanthy i ask that you not judge or say what the police officers did to my brother was right! In the end when my brother reaches recovery we will know what had happen till then I ask the officer who shot my brother in his head could there have been another route that you could have taken , (NON-LETHAL) (Tazar Gun, Stop sticks, Ruber Bullets?)!! Your priority is to (perserve life) not take it! ! We have no other choice but to take actions into our own hands to get answers this is not standard protcall!!!! And let this be a change in the system to guide parents and families to the right justice of ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fully_Built_Srt-4
08-11-2008, 10:45 AM
wow i wonder wat the parents will do or say. lawsuit??

goose6453
08-11-2008, 10:47 AM
that is crazy 14 and 16
shit too crazy
for me

Vtec_IN_3RD
08-11-2008, 10:48 AM
if he dies they will get paid big time

trace01m
08-11-2008, 10:53 AM

Bullshit. If he dies that's his fucking problem for trying to RUN OVER COPS... Stupid fucking theif.

Vtec_IN_3RD
08-11-2008, 10:54 AM
i bet his parents make a grip of money

Chinky
08-11-2008, 10:57 AM

"Here we go"? YOUR DAMN RIGHT!!!!!! This is the sister of the 16 year old who is lying in his death bed!!! Im not justifing what my brother did! Im here to speak to the public to let them know my brother wasnt perfect and he made mistakes. The system failed my brother not once not twice but several times! To take such lethal force upon a kid was unecesary action! Due to the lack of professional procdeures NO sort of law enforcement has try to contact our family to let us know what had happen to my brother! So what really happen? If we allow our lower level authority (Police Officers) To pull the triger on our lifes for petty crimes (Aledged Vehicular ) assualt we should rewrite the law books!!!! Lets take it back to Rodney King! We the people sit back and let the police officers do has they feel is right or ok at the time? Then we might as well not have any rules! We are citizens who have a code that were supposed to follow and the police have a higher code that their supposed to follow. Somebody commented that if a 30 year old man was shot that it wouldnt have made head line news your right that is another sign that the system is failing us ! A life is a life is a life!!!!!! I dont ask for smpanthy i ask that you not judge or say what the police officers did to my brother was right! In the end when my brother reaches recovery we will know what had happen till then I ask the officer who shot my brother in his head could there have been another route that you could have taken , (NON-LETHAL) (Tazar Gun, Stop sticks, Ruber Bullets?)!! Your priority is to (perserve life) not take it! ! We have no other choice but to take actions into our own hands to get answers this is not standard protcall!!!! And let this be a change in the system to guide parents and families to the right justice of ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i'm sure a tazor and baton are very affective when someone is trying to ram u with a car... stewpid

wow i wonder wat the parents will do or say. lawsuit??

law suit on what grounds? it said the kids were ramming the gate to get out. the officer told them to turn off the vehicle. he didn't, he continued to drive towards the officer (sounds like he was trying to hit him) and the officer did what he had to do to protect his own life more so then stopping a thief. i agree the kid did deserve to get shot, not for stealing but for trying to hit someone with a car and potentialy kill them.

Officers told the 16-year-old boy, who they say was the driver, to stop the car, but he proceeded to drive toward them...

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 10:59 AM

i highly doubt it.

jonnymos
08-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Hope that worthless POS dies, He deserves it!

TurboElementsKevin
08-11-2008, 11:05 AM
"they were just sharing their culture"

trace01m
08-11-2008, 11:07 AM
His sister sounds like a fucking idiot, too. Shoot her, too.

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 11:08 AM
i dont hope that he dies at all....however i hope that this can change his life and force his friends and loved ones to take a step back and realize that because........................................... .................................................. ........
.................................................. .................................................. ............
.................................................. .................................................. ............
They are Mexican they are by default not able to speak English and are here Illegally!

TurboElementsKevin
08-11-2008, 11:09 AM
^^^^ lol fuckin funny

usdm420
08-11-2008, 11:16 AM
I never wish death on anyone, but sometimes people just don't learn. His sister said the "system" failed him multiple times. She doesn't realize it wasn't the system that "failed", it was her brother.

The President
08-11-2008, 11:17 AM
my favorite part of the sisters response is when she says...
"The system failed my brother not once not twice but several times!"

and i think Jim Carey said it best in Liar Liar.

"Stop breaking the law ASSHOLE!"

FUK JDM
08-11-2008, 11:28 AM
i dont hope that he dies at all....however i hope that this can change his life and force his friends and loved ones to take a step back and realize that because........................................... .................................................. ........
They are Mexican they are by default not able to speak English and are here Illegally!

This whole time as I was reading her response I was thinking..

Whoa whoa whoa..

How does this mexican know how to type in english....

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 11:41 AM
This whole time as I was reading her response I was thinking..

Whoa whoa whoa..

How does this mexican know how to type in english....

i know you are but what am i

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 11:47 AM
These kids are children - and to them the world is a game.

Somebody defiantly failed these children at teaching them proper viewpoints. Stop blaming people and wishing death on everybody because your so much better. Yah, we all work hard, we earn our stuff. And it pisses us off that we have to incur the cost of learning for other people. But that's what a society is all about, we can't continue to separate people and give them different titles. "stupid chink, worthless Mexican, dumb honkey, POS Thief, Insane murderer, Compulsive liar."

We all bleed, we all feel, we all learn what life is.
Sadly what we learn will always be different then our brothers and sisters.
To them its ok to steal from "rich" people..

Hell the kids have been taught that they are different, they feel that they are poor because people take advantage of them.
Just like you they haven't realized that we are all the same and we should act accordingly.

Ryan
08-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Isn't this thread about Robert, and isn't there other threads about that punk getting people to steal cars for him hmmmmmmm...........

eviilboy
08-11-2008, 11:53 AM

Somebody defiantly failed these children at teaching them proper viewpoints. Stop blaming people and wishing death on everybody because your so much better. Yah, we all work hard, we earn our stuff. And it pisses us off that we have to incur the cost of learning for other people. But that's what a society is all about, we can't continue to separate people and give them different titles. "stupid chink, worthless Mexican, dumb honkey, POS Thief, Insane murderer, Compulsive liar."

Hell the kids have been taught that they are different, they feel that they are poor because people take advantage of them.
Just like you they haven't realized that we are all the same and we should act accordingly.

No, we're not all the same. Some of us have a moral compass that guides us, and some of us do not.

I don't like the fact that "rich people" have all this nice stuff, that I don't. But that doesn't empower me to believe that I should be able to take from them what I want because they can just buy something else... or because they're "rich".

The fact of the matter is, stealing is stealing. In other countries they fucking cut your hand off... so Everyone know's you're a thief. Here, you get a slap on the wrist and sent back on your way. This has only encouraged people to continue stealing from others, because it's easier than actually earning anything.

I'm glad this kid got shot, from his sister's post, it's obvious that he's not going to be anything more than a drain on society for the rest of his life. Hell right now, he's probably costing taxpayers thousands of dollars while he's in the county hospital. Even if this kid was raised differently, you can't for once think that trying to fucking run over the police isn't going to get you hurt. I'm sorry, but if you're that stupid, you deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

jonnymos
08-11-2008, 11:57 AM

:dumbass:

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Ok, so your belief is everybody automaticlly diffrent, a child is already predetermined to grow up to be a drug dealer or a stripper?

emotions effect the thought process, have you ever killed a dog? and watched a calm dog turn into a vicious animal before it dies? what caused the dog to do that? ummmm fear?!?!?

so if a child is brought up relished with negitive emotions and beatings, the lessons they learned will deffinatly be diffrent then a kid that had a pat on his back and given an allowence for "earning his keep". vs the kid that gets beating for being bored at home while his worthless parents smoke crack and neglect the child.

EVERYBODY IS THE SAME - FLESH, BONE, FEELINGS.

Which feelings and events they had to go thru while growing up is what predicts their personality and train of thought.

However your "world" is just that... Yours. I dont expect you to understand other peoples views because its hard to let go of what was programmed into your head during your life. but the things you learned are and will always be diffrent then others.

Some people get their hands chopped in other countrys, yah, i know I am chinese, im very familur with that. So to people in that region are scared shitless to stealing, and it takes sombody with huge balls or great need to defy that. guess what, they have a diffrent view point then you.

You dont steal and shit because you know its not right, morally. these people do it because of fear. same lesson, diffrent viewpoints.

If this kid relized that he is the same as the people he is stealing from, or trying to run down with a car they are not just some "other people" and im sure he wouldn't act that way.

Seriously who wakes up in the morning and say's I wanna fuck everybody around me because I can?

Things lead into other things, they dont just happen. You will never solve the problem the way your thinking now. Trust me. After how many thousands of years of people seperating each other and deciding one person/group are better then the other and their view points are correct for what ever reason has done nothing for us but grease the wheels for the war machine.

But if its not comprehendable to you i understand... go along your way, contain predijustness viewpoints and choose not to resolve the issue, just kill em off... "hail hitler"

JDMitation
08-11-2008, 12:08 PM
I ask the officer who shot my brother in his head could there have been another route that you could have taken , (NON-LETHAL) (Tazar Gun, Stop sticks, Ruber Bullets?)!!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/jwag35/boom_headshot-1.jpg

eviilboy
08-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Ok, so your belief is everybody automaticlly diffrent, a child is already predetermined to grow up to be a drug dealer or a stripper?

emotions effect the thought process, have you ever killed a dog? and watched a calm dog turn into a vicious animal before it dies? what caused the dog to do that? ummmm fear?!?!?

so if a child is brought up relished with negitive emotions and beatings, the lessons they learned will deffinatly be diffrent then a kid that had a pat on his back and given an allowence for "earning his keep". vs the kid that gets beating for being bored at home while his worthless parents smoke crack and neglect the child.

EVERYBODY IS THE SAME - FLESH, BONE, FEELINGS.

Which feelings and events they had to go thru while growing up is what predicts their personality and train of thought.

However your "world" is just that... Yours. I dont expect you to understand other peoples views because its hard to let go of what was programmed into your head during your life. but the things you learned are and will always be diffrent then others.

Some people get their hands chopped in other countrys, yah, i know I am chinese, im very familur with that. So to people in that region are scared shitless to stealing, and it takes sombody with huge balls or great need to defy that. guess what, they have a diffrent view point then you.

You dont steal and shit because you know its not right, morally. these people do it because of fear. same lesson, diffrent viewpoints.

Sorry, but your fairytale of how children become corrupt is partially true at best.

Shit happens to everyone, their character is determined by how they react to it.

When it all boils down to it, you are responsible for your actions. Not your parents, not society, not your so called god. YOU are responsible for you.

jonnymos
08-11-2008, 12:11 PM
“Thou shalt not steal.”

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 12:15 PM
You are what you eat.

a person will never know compassion if they arn't taught it. a pitbull will never know a good life and family in a cage when it is brought up for fighting.

Charactor is built

event x emotion = personality trait
(keep adding PT+PT = Charactor)

religion was only invented to mold people's charactor so they are more alike and function better in a whole.
the inventor didn't relize that there would be multiple religions would cause such a problem - the diffrent inventors were probably under the believe that everybody was going to follow his religion. but now they all hold very diffrent view points, and will never back off.

some believe your scum for eating pigs/cows or driving expensive cars, whatever. maybe because your not for aliah, you made those choices and because of that you desirve to die. Adultry is punishable by death in some country's to them its worst then stealing. however in our society its acceptable. people get isolated, and believe gets skewed.

You didn't do anything wrong, well as far as you know but to millions and millions of people else where, im sure we both have done something to "deserve to die" in their eyes.

jonnymos
08-11-2008, 12:18 PM
I want to know what your smoking because I want to take a trip to this fairytale land of yours.

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 12:19 PM
You are what you eat.

well i eat cocks.....damn, this sucks.

eviilboy
08-11-2008, 12:24 PM
well i eat cocks.....damn, this sucks.

We all knew you were a cockface... but not literally.

JDLTAZ
08-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Soooo...does anyone know who Robert Morales is? :offtopic2:

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 12:30 PM
We all knew you were a cockface... but not literally.

i heard srt-4's go 180 mph :)

eviilboy
08-11-2008, 12:31 PM
i heard srt-4's go 180 mph :)

223 if you wanna get really technical... SRT4s still hold the land speed record for unmodified body 4 cylinders. :)

usdm420
08-11-2008, 12:35 PM
223 if you wanna get really technical... SRT4s still hold the land speed record for unmodified body 4 cylinders. :)

Bullshit, it doesn't have VTEC:hithead:

JDMitation
08-11-2008, 12:36 PM
LiLinsane sounds like he must smoke that bomb herb :blunt:

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 12:37 PM

who said i want to get technical mister ...

" Bullshit.Our car's are aerodynamically limited at 173mph."

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 12:40 PM
I want to know what your smoking because I want to take a trip to this fairytale land of yours.

not smoking anything, one of my favorate pastimes as a child was to learn why people act to fucked up all the time. Then i realized that they act that way because that's who they are.

Then i wanted to know why people have become who they are, why are some people lazy, why did grandpa work so hard all his life to attain what he has.

Why my dad was such a prick while i was growing up. Why I had the need to kill, and using the socratic method i learned alot about people and myself, I then learned how to change myself, and break out of that. I found triggers in my life that sparked certine things.

It helps me read people way better, and understand their motives.
once you understand why a person acts a certin way, you can look at some things and get indicators on how they feel about things. Once you grasp THEIR feelings, views (by totaly letting go of yours) your able to better predict what a person is going to do in a given event.

Sadly people are just rotting bio computers, they take in programming and spit out shit.

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 12:44 PM
LiLinsane sounds like he must smoke that bomb herb :blunt:

ROFL :blunt:

Lets stop the :argue: and just go :blunt:

Haha

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 12:44 PM
not smoking anything, one of my favorate pastimes as a child was to learn why people act to fucked up all the time. Then i realized that they act that way because that's who they are.

Then i wanted to know why people have become who they are, why are some people lazy, why did grandpa work so hard all his life to attain what he has.

Why my dad was such a prick while i was growing up. Why I had the need to kill, and using the socratic method i learned alot about people.

I can read people alot better, and understand their motives.

once you understand why a person acts a certin way, you can look at some things and get indicators on how they feel about things. Once you grasp THEIR feelings, views (by totaly letting go of yours) your able to better predict what a person is going to do in a given event.

Sadly people are just rotting bio computers, they take in programming and spit out shit.

As I’m sure this was sincere and a fairly deep rebuttal in your eyes....t'was a bit lame and awkward.

i mean seriously?

"one of my favorate pastimes as a child was to learn why people act to fucked up all the time."

"Once you grasp THEIR feelings, views (by totaly letting go of yours) "

and then you hit us with this

"Why I had the need to kill"

........no hard feelings right? please dont kill me!

jonnymos
08-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Lol^^ I have to poo

eviilboy
08-11-2008, 12:48 PM
who said i want to get technical mister ...

" Bullshit.Our car's are aerodynamically limited at 173mph."

That'd be reasonable powered srt4s... up to 5-600hp.

The srt4 that broke the land speed record had something like 8-900whp.

And was reasonably invested in.

jonnymos
psshh neons....

FUK JDM
As I’m sure this was sincere and a fairly deep rebuttal in your eyes....t'was a bit lame and awkward.

i mean seriously?

"one of my favorate pastimes as a child was to learn why people act to fucked up all the time."

ill protect you squidiekiddie...

eviilboy
08-11-2008, 12:49 PM
psshh neons....

Oh sorry, yeah neons.

Until they win against you, right?

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 12:50 PM
ill protect you squidiekiddie...

phew...thanks BFF

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 12:50 PM
That'd be reasonable powered srt4s... up to 5-600hp.

The srt4 that broke the land speed record had something like 8-900whp.

And was reasonably invested in.

you silly man

eviilboy
08-11-2008, 12:51 PM
you silly man

Thilly like a crack rabbit.

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 12:52 PM

i mean seriously?

Nah, I grew up very angry, and i didn't understand anything else. Dad beat the shit out of me, and there was no compassion in my life. just work, and fear that i would upset my dad.
Every night as a child i would think of diffrent ways to kill him, It took me a very very long time to get past all that and understand there were diffrent people in this world. people who lived good lifes, people who dont shoot each other (also grew up in the SS of tucson). People who "could" make a change in thier lives with work and everything. But I know how hard it is to make that transition. and let go - I really think alot of people dont know that the flaws of the world are really in their head and they have the power to change it.

NAH Why would i hate you squiddy! I think your the most lived guy on azht...

jonnymos
08-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Oh sorry, yeah neons.

Until they win against you, right?

Still will be a neon.

SlowLS
08-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Bullshit. If he dies that's his fucking problem for trying to RUN OVER COPS... Stupid fucking theif.

X2, they shot in self-defense. if i read correctly he hit a couple of them.

so no payday for his parents.

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Nah, I grew up very angry, and i didn't understand anything else. Dad beat the shit out of me, and there was no compassion in my life. just work, and fear that i would upset my dad.
Every night as a child i would think of diffrent ways to kill him, It took me a very very long time to get past all that and understand there were diffrent people in this world. people who lived good lifes, people who dont shoot each other (also grew up in the SS of tucson). People who "could" make a change in thier lives with work and everything. But I know how hard it is to make that transition. and let go - I really think alot of people dont know that the flaws of the world are really in their head and they have the power to change it.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! I WAS READY TO EDIT MY COMMENT INTO SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "MURDER IS COOL IN MY EYES" OR "WILL YOU MARRY ME" :thumbsup: :inlove:

i MEAN IF YOU STILL WANT TO GET MARRIED LMK.

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 12:58 PM
A life is a life is a life!!!!!!
MIKEEEE JONNNNNNNNNESSSS! Who? MIKE JOOOOOOOOOOOONESSSSS

g2integy
08-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Two words Common Sense and thses kids didn't have it , they failed go play some more GTA4 !

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 01:01 PM

I think you need to give my homeboy Sigy a call http://catmime.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/el-profesor-freud.jpg, hes real good at all this shit!

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Two words Common Sense and thses kids didn't have it , they failed go play some more GTA4 !
Lol. Didnt some shit like this just happen in cali where some guy played too much GTA and went on a shooting or robbing spree or something lol.

Those DAMNED video games! They make me feel special!

MrRline2010
08-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Heres a police officers philosophy to the subject. It's either you go home to your family alive or the suspect gets to. Every time I guarantee a cop says his life over someone elses. That sister is full of crap. Listen and follow a police officers commands and you'll get to keep from looking like swiss cheese.

The God Damn Batman
08-11-2008, 01:53 PM
man this thing gave me chills at first I had a firned named robert morales but he died about 5 years ago and was about 30

Agent Smith
08-11-2008, 02:06 PM
This kid is a little bitch & I'm glad lethal force was used, I rather have a cop on the streets then a pos kid thief wasting his life away. I have no pity for people who make poor decisions, everyone makes bad choices, shit happens to everyone, who cares? No one unless that shit happens to YOU.

LiLinsane do you know of any culture that doesn't look down upon thiefs? or liars? or murders? This kid deserved everything that came upon him. Everyone must pay for their actions & be accountable for their actions, everyone try's to give excuses about circumstances & weasel their way out of shit, well fuck that, you did something wrong, time to pay up, end of story. Your actions show who you are.

Eviilboy has a I <3 my neon sticker on his "neon" I don't think that's a argument against him & his srt4.

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
what a dumy kid that he is. what was he thinkin' the bullet is faster then the car heh heh

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 02:12 PM
what a dumy kid that he is. what was he thinkin' the bullet is faster then the car heh heh

Wait? I thought they were? Holy shit then I need more NOS, AND LOTS OF IT!

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Wait? I thought they were? Holy shit then I need more NOS, AND LOTS OF IT!

bettr get a 1000 shot of NOS then cause bullets can go pretty dran fast, my uncle use to shoot guns and when i would try and watch were the bullet would go i couldnt even see it most of thime

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 02:26 PM
bettr get a 1000 shot of NOS then cause bullets can go pretty dran fast, my uncle use to shoot guns and when i would try and watch were the bullet would go i couldnt even see it most of thime

FUCK 1000shot? you think my stock intake manifold welds can hold it?

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 02:28 PM
FUCK 1000shot? you think my stock intake manifold welds can hold it?
depends on the metal and welder, get a titanum one and you shuld be ok. lmk if you need one my uncle makes them for race cars all the time everyday.

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 02:31 PM
depends on the metal and welder, get a titanum one and you shuld be ok. lmk if you need one my uncle makes them for race cars all the time everyday.

Nah..I think Ill just overnight mine from japan!
Thanks though!

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Nah..I think Ill just overnight mine from japan!
Thanks though!

my uncle can get you som ejdm stuff too, lmk

we should chill sometime

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 02:56 PM
This kid is a little bitch & I'm glad lethal force was used, I rather have a cop on the streets then a pos kid thief wasting his life away. I have no pity for people who make poor decisions, everyone makes bad choices, shit happens to everyone, who cares? No one unless that shit happens to YOU.

LiLinsane do you know of any culture that doesn't look down upon thiefs? or liars? or murders? This kid deserved everything that came upon him. Everyone must pay for their actions & be accountable for their actions, everyone try's to give excuses about circumstances & weasel their way out of shit, well fuck that, you did something wrong, time to pay up, end of story. Your actions show who you are.

Eviilboy has a I <3 my neon sticker on his "neon" I don't think that's a argument against him & his srt4.

Yeah, every culture thinks that thieves, liars and murders are just fine as long as they are in the right.

Example of our own: Our very own fore fathers, they stole land, lied to the people here, and murdered them for their dirt. We idolize them, and now we are locking up the borders to keep the same thing happening.

Spanish conquistadores : raped, murdered pillaged many aztec tribes. The women were made into slaves, and wifes. Their religion was abolished. And were forced to take on catholic belief.

Its all perspective. Robin hood was always protrayed a hero. And in the eyes of people who are doing stupid F***ed up things. They view themselves in the same mannor. Thats what is broken. Its not apparent to the majorty however its a reality that these people dont realize they are choosing to live.

I believe in people, white, black, asian, hispanic - i think that its possible for everybody to live together. Its a dream that america has been trying to realize long ago. its what WE want to be. but its something we are all choosing to say its not possible. if its not possible i really belive we will cause our own demise. I know its not going to happen today, tommrow, or in my lifetime. However I think if i can change the wind blows just a little bit. My life will have some value at that point. otherwise - its all pointless

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 05:03 PM
my uncle can get you som ejdm stuff too, lmk

we should chill sometime

WAIT! foo are you being sarcastic? WTF? Im fucking CONFUSED!:smoke:

jesustirado6
08-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Thats what you call IDIOTS!!!!!

crx88
08-11-2008, 05:49 PM
their balls are gona drop in jail..

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 06:09 PM
their balls are gona drop in jail..

ew gross you gay or sumthin?

kjhilsinger
08-11-2008, 06:17 PM
lilinsane,

You are telling us that you believe people are a product of their environment, but you also said you were raised by an ass hole of a father and beaten all the time. Does that mean you think it is okay to rob people? do you think it is okay to kill people? do you think it is ok to beat people up? If not then your whole point you have been trying to make is bullshit. If you don't think all those things are okay, then you were not a product of your invironment, you have the ability to think for yourself< you know the difference between right and wrong. If you have the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong after the way you were raised, then why shouldn't this, and all the other drans on society, be able to tell the difference.

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 06:17 PM
lilinsane,

You are telling us that you believe people are a product of their environment, but you also said you were raised by an ass hole of a father and beaten all the time. Does that mean you think it is okay to rob people? do you think it is okay to kill people? do you think it is ok to beat people up? If not then your whole point you have been trying to make is bullshit. If you don't think all those things are okay, then you were not a product of your invironment, you have the ability to think for yourself< you know the difference between right and wrong. If you have the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong after the way you were raised, then why shouldn't this, and all the other drans on society, be able to tell the difference.

i couldnt really reed all this but it seems good heh heh good job point

AZDM
08-11-2008, 06:42 PM

I hate cops with a passion. But in this case, I think the cops ACTUALLY had a reason to shoot back. Why the hell would you not shoot back at someone who is about to run you over? Oh, and a taser will come in handy when someone is trying to run you over. Givers him a better target. And stop sticks and rubber bnullets? TIME-OUT!!! Let me go to my trunk of my cop car and pull those out real quick, then you can continue on trying to run me over. This chick is real stupid. I don't wish no one dead. But 10 times out of 10, you reap your own consequences. Enough said

Mop
08-11-2008, 06:46 PM
lilinsane,

Just like you they haven't realized that we are all the same and we should act accordingly

Im guessing because he gained the realization that we are the same

AZDM
08-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Sorry, I mean your reap what you sow... :idiot:

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Im guessing because he gained the realization that we are the same

Before, I had no concept of other people or their feelings. It made me happy, no, ecstatic. My heart would race, and my face would grow the largest smile thinking about people dying, or suffering - it made me feel like there was SOME justice for the shit I had to live in. But I don’t believe that anymore. I have fixed that. MANY hours of meditation and questioning this life has brought me to this. Question is why are you stuck where you’re at? Filled with rage and anger for children? Did something happen to you to make you think this?

It’s like this. You make decisions based on your own logic; you don’t just go out and do random shit. You don’t just crash your car into a lake - for no reason. You don’t just punch the wall, out of chaotic randomness. There is a reason for what you do; perhaps you just wanted to see a car crash into water - why? Well you’re curious, you wanted to see it. But there was something that did provoke that. Curiosity, anger at the car, or just was having fun and thought it would be entertaining to do it. Maybe just a huge spike in adrenalin and it really seemed like a great idea! There was a reason.

To many, playing with our cars is just plain stupid.
Why would somebody waste time, money, and effort on a transportation device?
They should be focusing on making money, gaining financial capitol, and getting ahead in life. It’s simple, we do this because of emotions lead our thought process to this. I mean right now (in your head) you just justified why you play with your car.
Well, to the “ignorant”, is it because you’re stupid, and have no priorities in life. They think that, because they know there are opportunity costs when you waste time on your cars. So instead they take advantage of that and earn loads of cash, and drive Italians, and take advantage of their youth, while the majority of us will be struggling in the future, they will be the ones in Hawaii.
--
Guys, those CHILDREN were fucking 16 and 14 years old dude.
But because the kid had to be shot, the newspaper article had the word "THIEF" in the title to help the community form an opinion. You’re being controlled by your environment. Really quick to judge, and fast to cast the first stone because of things you have learned. YOU ARE READY TO MURDER a child because in your eyes he is stupid and not capable of learning, because a 16/14 year old child made a mistake/ or was in the habit of making the same mistake. Your fine with that because "in your mind" it’s justified. Just like in his mind its ok for him to steal from people who would rather see him dead instead.

*sigh* (The words I type into this forum, Are just that “words” They will probably not be enough to give you life lessons. I can’t give you raw emotions, and fucked up scenarios.) Sit down, and give yourself 2 hours of quite time, think about what those kids did, PUT yourself into that situation, and in that situation. You need to align your emotions and viewpoints to accept that what you’re doing is ok and you’re not really doing anything wrong. Once you can master that. You will be one step closer to understanding people. It’s a great exercise; practice it – Choose to be people who piss you off. You will know your getting good at it when they don’t piss you off anymore. And you can communicate with them much better.
Another way to do this is:
Raise a child. You will realize that everything they are is because of what they are given in life. My GF runs a preschool; you get to see all types of personalities, and children. You get to meet the parents and really see how these children develop. Some who think it’s ok to throw a fit, bite, cause messes, steal things from teacher's purses or from the school.
Should I just off some of these kids because they are thieves with the intent to do harm to others? I mean they DID steal; so they are thieves; they DID do everything in their power to cause damage to the teacher or other students. They didn't show remorse for it. Is it ok? Or not? most would say it’s not ok.
Because they are little and they haven’t learned yet. But there isn't a set date in a person's life when they learn something, it happens at different times in everybody's life. Tell me, when did you learn to be responsible with your money so you could buy/build your own businesses, and properties to rent out? or are you one of those renters?
Did you go out and buy your own house? Is it nice and big? Is it paying for its self?
I don’t think so. You made a mistake, you started renting, and now your money goes to rent, food, bills, cars, entertainment. and you’re stuck.
Some people are so stupid huh? oh you have your own house huh? great did you pay it all off already. you know? save up in high school, and pay cash for it when you turned 24? or did you not know any better, blow your cash and had to save up a DP, get a loan and work on paying it off. I doubt many people on here were able to pay off their house at that age. We weren’t taught how to manage our money at that age. A different lesson, yet you didn’t know, and a large group of other people did. Does that make you less of a person? I mean there are so many different scenarios around us at all times that can be used as an example. I’m not here to down anybody. I am not like that. I just want people to understand that people around us constantly need to be taught, and we shouldn't be ready to scrap a life because of simple flaws.

The CHILD NEEDED TO LEARN his lesson, apparently he didn't get it. Otherwise he wouldn't have been there. It’s very sad that some children don’t comprehend those lessons and some turn into adult that didn't learn it.

91DA9
08-12-2008, 08:00 AM
Look dude, there's a huge difference between a preschool age child stealing something out of the teacher's purse, and a couple teens stealing shit out of an auction yard that they broke into. The teens KNOW what they are doing is wrong. The preschool age child is less likely to think anything of it, as that is right about the time they start learning exactly what right and wrong is. That said, I can guarantee you the reactions of everyone on this board would be totally different if a preschool teacher shot a 4-year old for trying to steal cash out of her purse. These teens KNEW the whole time what they were doing was wrong, and regardless of whether the guy was a cop or not, it's just common sense that you shouldn't try to hit someone with a 3,000 lb vehicle. They themselves had a choice to end the situation, and deal with whatever consequences would be thrown at them, when the officers told them to stop the car. They CHOSE attempted vehicular manslaughter on police officers with drawn firearms. For me to spell this one out, these teens ultimately CHOSE to get shot, and they deserve whatever the rest of their life brings them because of it, even if it's death.

I got into many situations as a kid, but I always had the sense to get out of them or stay away from them if I knew the consequences could result in criminal charges/death. Because of that I have absolutely no criminal record besides a few minor speeding tickets. Those teens all chose to be in the car, and they all wanted to be in that yard. If they didn't want to be involved, they didn't do what was necessary to stop/remove their involvement in the crimes.

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Look dude, there's a huge difference between a preschool age child stealing something out of the teacher's purse, and a couple teens stealing shit out of an auction yard that they broke into. The teens KNOW what they are doing is wrong. The preschool age child is less likely to think anything of it, as that is right about the time they start learning exactly what right and wrong is. That said, I can guarantee you the reactions of everyone on this board would be totally different if a preschool teacher shot a 4-year old for trying to steal cash out of her purse. These teens KNEW the whole time what they were doing was wrong, and regardless of whether the guy was a cop or not, it's just common sense that you shouldn't try to hit someone with a 3,000 lb vehicle. They themselves had a choice to end the situation, and deal with whatever consequences would be thrown at them, when the officers told them to stop the car. They CHOSE attempted vehicular manslaughter on police officers with drawn firearms. For me to spell this one out, these teens ultimately CHOSE to get shot, and they deserve whatever the rest of their life brings them because of it, even if it's death.

I got into many situations as a kid, but I always had the sense to get out of them or stay away from them if I knew the consequences could result in criminal charges/death. Because of that I have absolutely no criminal record besides a few minor speeding tickets. Those teens all chose to be in the car, and they all wanted to be in that yard. If they didn't want to be involved, they didn't do what was necessary to stop/remove their involvement in the crimes.

If they "KNEW" it was wrong - why would they do it?
If they KNEW on the same level as you do - they would obviously wouldn't be doing that shit.
Their understanding of things isn't the same as yours.

Kids see the cops, Oh lets just get the hell out of here, all exits are blocked except the one with the cops in the way.
They more then likely weren't choosing to get shot, or to kill a cop, they were choosing to leave. and i bet you the cops had the exit blocked so they couldn't flee. They were choosing to try get out. When you back a dog into a corner, he will snarl, and bite. Its the Same.

And there isn't a diffrence between young kids and older. I am sure we have all worked with older people who were 432432431431x dumber then ourselves - same concept.

I mean i understand where you comming from. but what your failing to grasp is so simple - yah its an easy lesson. But out of how many billions of people in this world you expect every single one of them to understand the same things as you? its not going to happen.

If everybody understood the same things as you, there would never be an argument. there would never be conflict - because there would be no reason to.

eviilboy
08-12-2008, 09:07 AM
If they "KNEW" it was wrong - why would they do it?
If they KNEW on the same level as you do - they would obviously wouldn't be doing that shit.
Their understanding of things isn't the same as yours.

Kids see the cops, Oh lets just get the hell out of here, all exits are blocked except the one with the cops in the way.
They more then likely weren't choosing to get shot, or to kill a cop, they were choosing to leave. and i bet you the cops had the exit blocked so they couldn't flee. They were choosing to try get out. When you back a dog into a corner, he will snarl, and bite. Its the Same.

And there isn't a diffrence between young kids and older. I am sure we have all worked with older people who were 432432431431x dumber then ourselves - same concept.

Your whole concept of "knew" is bullshit.

When you put a baby next to a threatening dog, they cry. Why? Because they KNOW that the dog is threatening by instinct.

Sorry, but your liberal view of "well they might not have known" is bullshit when it comes to this. They attempted to kill a police officer with a vehicle. I don't care how fucked up your childhood or you were.. When a police officer has their weapon drawn and pointed at you telling you to stop or they'll open fire and you decide to go anyway. You know what's going to happen, because you were told and if you make that decision you deserve every little bit of what you get for your actions.

JDMitation
08-12-2008, 09:15 AM
ya you really only need to KNOW four things in this situation:

the man in front of you is in uniform
the man in front of you is armed
the man in front of you is giving you direct orders
the man in front of you is threatening to kill you if you do not follow said orders

if you, in this dire circumstance, still decide to act a fool... :wave1: bye-bye

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Everybody does infact deserve every bit of what happens, its a natural rule of the world.

fish gets eaten by bigger fish because he is smaller. thats what he gets.
A woman gets beaten and raped - she deserved it because she is a woman jogging in the middle of night with no protection and she is rapable and beatable right?
A cop gets killed in the line of duty - he deserved it because he is a cop in the line of duty and thats what the job entails.
Our car gets stolen - we deserve it for having a blingy car to break into.

I mean things happen because its the natural order in the world. We are the only species in the world that has been trying to defy that rule. However I am not fighitng the fact what they deserve or not. I am not GOD. i dont have the power to judge them. I can however help educate people and teach them that there are better ways in life.

Your child that is sitting next to your pitbull.
Its barking- the loud noise is scary. all babys cry at loud noises. they have brand new ears and are hearing many new things that hurt their ear drums. They have a PAIN in their ears. ofcourse they are going to cry but guess what.
your kid just learned that DOGS inflict PAIN.

Pain (ears hurt)-> emotion (fear of pain) -> Event (dog barking) = Child will have a fear of dogs when he grows up.

he will avoid dogs, and have a deep fear of them. that is his "UNDERSTANDING"

you understand that SOME Dogs bite, and SOME are ok. did you just know that when you dropped out of mommy?

that kid grew a personality trait. Fear of dog. and he will grow on that.

this concept is quite simple, but our complex minds have already built many idea's on top of what you learned before.
because of this, its heavly weighed down in your mind, and instilled very deeply. i highly doubt that your capable of irraticating everything you know so you can know somebody else.

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Every single thing you do or dont do is justified with logic.
If there is a lack of that logic - your action would be diffrent.

I am really enjoying this conversation guys, I hope im not upsetting anybody.
I love people, all of them. Even squiddy's gay little ass. :-P

I refuse to judge him for being gay, I refuse to judge anybody for not understanding something.

eviilboy
08-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Everybody does infact deserve every bit of what happens, its a natural rule of the world.

A woman gets beaten and raped - she deserved it because she is a woman jogging in the middle of night with no protection and she is rapable and beatable right?
A cop gets killed in the line of duty - he deserved it because he is a cop in the line of duty and thats what the job entails.

I mean things happen because its the natural order in the world. We are the only species in the world that has been trying to defy that rule. However I am not fighitng the fact what they deserve or not. I am not GOD. i dont have the power to judge them. I can however help educate people and teach them that there are better ways in life.

Your child that is sitting next to your pitbull.
Its barking- the loud noise is scary. all babys cry at loud noises. they have brand new ears and are hearing many new things that hurt their ear drums. They have a PAIN in their ears. ofcourse they are going to cry but guess what.
your kid just learned that DOGS inflict PAIN.

Pain (ears hurt)-> emotion (fear of pain) -> Event (dog barking) = Child will have a fear of dogs when he grows up.

he will avoid dogs, and have a deep fear of them. that is his "UNDERSTANDING"

you understand that SOME Dogs bite, and SOME are ok. did you just know that when you dropped out of mommy?

that kid grew a personality trait. Fear of dog. and he will grow on that.

this concept is quite simple, but our complex minds have already built many idea's on top of what you learned before.
because of this, its heavly weighed down in your mind, and instilled very deeply. i highly doubt that your capable of irraticating everything you know so you can know somebody else.

Even if a dog is not barking, but simply bearing his teeth and growling in low tones.

The baby will cry because it's their INSTINCT to be afraid of something they know can hurt them.

THEY KNOW, because of the animals posture and the way the animal is behaving.

Your other circumstances..

This is nature.

I don't get how you go from defending the actions of a car thief to defending the actions of a rapist. Both are wrong from the getgo, and deserve whatever punishment they get. I guess you'd be upset if the lady getting raped pulled a snub nosed .38 w/out external hammer while the guy was on top of her and blew his brains out? Because you know, he might not have known that imposing his will on a female by force was wrong.

Another bullshit red herring. The cop is doing his job, which society as a whole deems necessary. These kids we're in fact doing something that society as a whole has condemned.. (theft), then when they were caught, they tried to do another thing that society as a whole looks down upon (murder). IN both cases they were wrong, and acting out of ordinary. They knew they were wrong, or they wouldn't have attempted flight.

Dood, are you a communist?

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Even if a dog is not barking, but simply bearing his teeth and growling in low tones.

The baby will cry because it's their INSTINCT to be afraid of something they know can hurt them.

THEY KNOW, because of the animals posture and the way the animal is behaving.

Your other circumstances..

This is nature.

I don't get how you go from defending the actions of a car thief to defending the actions of a rapist. Both are wrong from the getgo, and deserve whatever punishment they get. I guess you'd be upset if the lady getting raped pulled a snub nosed .38 w/out external hammer while the guy was on top of her and blew his brains out? Because you know, he might not have known that imposing his will on a female by force was wrong.

Another bullshit red herring. The cop is doing his job, which society as a whole deems necessary. These kids we're in fact doing something that society as a whole has condemned.. (theft), then when they were caught, they tried to do another thing that society as a whole looks down upon (murder). IN both cases they were wrong, and acting out of ordinary. They knew they were wrong, or they wouldn't have attempted flight.

Dood, are you a communist?

ROFL...

how many babies have you raised? Because obviously you dont know even a growling puppy will entertain a infant and spike curiosity.

some kids are scared, others are intrigued. The kids are all diffrent and need to be taught. You were the scared kid that avoided the dog. I was the kid that thought the dog was cute and got bit.

I needed to learn that doggy bite, you needed to learn calm down it wont bother you unless you mess with it.

To be honest I dont know if im a communist, I think that the world "NEEDS" a diffrent path because the one we have been going down isn't going to lead us anywhere. Problem : thief / Current solution: kill em, throw them in jail.

I guess the solution we have now is great. I feel so safe with it, ill just leave my car unlocked because I know that everybody that was a thief is dead or in jail.

or is this solution not working?? *shakes head* not during my lifetime it hasn't., nor has it worked ever.

We need a Social evolution. The problem is in the people.

eviilboy
08-12-2008, 10:45 AM
ROFL...

how many babies have you raised? Because obviously you dont know even a growling puppy will entertain a infant and spike curiosity.

some kids are scared, others are intrigued. The kids are all diffrent and need to be taught. You were the scared kid that avoided the dog. I was the kid that thought the dog was cute and got bit.

I needed to learn that doggy bite, you needed to learn calm down it wont bother you unless you mess with it.

To be honest I dont know if im a communist, I think that the world "NEEDS" a diffrent path because the one we have been going down isn't going to lead us anywhere. Problem : thief / Current solution: kill em, throw them in jail.

I guess the solution we have now is great. I feel so safe with it, ill just leave my car unlocked because I know that everybody that was a thief is dead or in jail.

or is this solution not working?? *shakes head* not during my lifetime it hasn't., nor has it worked ever.

We need a Social evolution. The problem is in the people.

Actually, my two little brothers and my sister. I think I have some experience.

To be honest, in places where they take a more direct / violent approach to criminals they have less crime. It's only here and places where they have a more "humane" and "nice" approach that crime is out of control.

I think that's where we went wrong, we started believing people were more than animals.

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 10:48 AM
nope, people are animals.

just like dogs, they need training. which method is best is my question.

The kennel dogs will always try to test and quick to snap.
the dogs brought up in houses and treated like family have no respect.

There is a highly effective medium - Which we havn't found it.

In china, the people are pretty insane, the axe gang is real. they are very extreem. Probably due to the extreem curimstances that they live with.
We need to breed docile people, but with so many extreemists its not possible right now. need to eliminate the extreemists, either break them down mentally, or irridicate them. Some people are so far beyond help, sadly i know there is only one solution.
China is very very very tight lipped about their crimes, but they are very brutal. television is censored by the goverment so the country doesn't look bad.

but i dont think 16/14 year old kids are beyond that point of being able to change. Yet.
I dont want to hear they deserved it, nobody deserves to loose their life for anything. We only get one life. Too bad they didn't realize this before.
So they could have avoided this entire scenero.

And I truely hope that any car thief that is reading this thread can realize there is a diffrent life for you.
Its not necessary for you risk your life for a few hundred bucks. Your family will have to bear that pain because of a decision you made last night. cos now crying mother, girlfriend, wife, brothers, friends will have to lower your lifeless body into a hole in the ground. Throw flowers on your casket, and cry, and think of you as a thief for the rest of their lives.

Its not fair of you to do that to them, they might not seem like it. but they love you.

I am going to end here guys. It was very nice chatting with all of you on this thread. but I feel like im beating a dead horse.

The people who need this will understand. the others wont have a clue what im rambling on about.

bigballsmagerki
08-12-2008, 11:52 AM
learning lessons the hard way - priceless:upyours:

tfizzle
08-12-2008, 12:02 PM
in these instances you dont have time to examine the social structure and households these "kids" were raised in.

Hell is it wasnt for their age this shit wouldnt be in the news at all.... TRUTH

Again from an officers standpoint they probably had no idea it was a juvenile in the car. They are given the responsibility to make the best action according to their judgement... they reacted as probably anyone of us would if we were armed and had a vehicle headed our way.

From the kids view... lets JUST evaluate the situation.. 3 juveniles in a stolen vehicle, commiting burglary and damagin public property to do so will draw attention to you and needless to say the POLICE.

You already have all these odds going against you now....fuck man OJ didnt even get away being chased but the fool got acquitted( oj did do it) and at 14-16 years of age his thought was "fuck these fools i am going thru them before i get taken in" he reacted as any ignorant adolescent would...and it cost him and HIS FAMILY dearly.... just look at the facts not anything that could have led up to this ...and damn man the RACE CARD once again!?

crx3
08-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Those kids were lucky that the car lot didn't have junk yard dogs waiting to tear them to shreds.

If the kid didn't get shot by the cop now, there would have been some other form of death or crippling awaiting the kid in the future due to his culture, lifestyle, and choices. Maybe he would have killed someone while stealing their car. It's an unfortunate truth.

I just hope that "LiLinsane" never works as a teacher or in public service, because:
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/king-of-the-hill.gif

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Those kids were lucky that the car lot didn't have junk yard dogs waiting to tear them to shreds.

If the kid didn't get shot by the cop now, there would have been some other form of death or crippling awaiting the kid in the future due to his culture, lifestyle, and choices. Maybe he would have killed someone while stealing their car. It's an unfortunate truth.

I just hope that "LiLinsane" never works as a teacher or in public service, because:
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/king-of-the-hill.gif

Hey I found a picture for you!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/Flock_of_sheep.jpg

crx3
08-12-2008, 07:34 PM

LiLinsane, You mention killing dogs, being afraid of dogs, and a general obsession with killing. Did you kill a dog? Is there something you want to tell us? Do you feel remorse? It wasn't the dog’s fault that your dad beat you, and you ended up this way. Please for you own good, seek professional help. It's proven that animal killers tend to turn into to people killers.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/dalmer.jpg

Maybe you haven't figured it out using your eastern logic and reasoning derived from countless hours of meditation and self reflection, but you aren't going to convince anyone on AZHT that jacking cars, running over cops, and other general mayhem is acceptable behavior or the product of our irresponsible western society, sorry grasshopper.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/KungFu.png

boostedrex
08-12-2008, 07:58 PM
cop just doing his job, i wouldnt let no punk kid run me over either

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 09:23 PM
*sigh*

The logic is beyond you.

Exactly like the logic was beyond those kids.

You might hear what i say, but it has no meaning.

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 09:23 PM
cop just doing his job, i wouldnt let no punk kid run me over either

He did what he had to do.

LiLinsane
08-12-2008, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=crx3;1043993]LiLinsane, You mention killing dogs, being afraid of dogs, and a general obsession with killing. Did you kill a dog? Is there something you want to tell us? Do you feel remorse? It wasn't the dog’s fault that your dad beat you, and you ended up this way. Please for you own good, seek professional help. It's proven that animal killers tend to turn into to people killers.

Maybe you haven't figured it out using your eastern logic and reasoning derived from countless hours of meditation and self reflection, but you aren't going to convince anyone on AZHT that jacking cars, running over cops, and other general mayhem is acceptable behavior or the product of our irresponsible western society, sorry grasshopper.

[Quote]

Ah, your a tree hugging vegan. sorry to offend you.

juan3023
08-12-2008, 09:33 PM
i know you are but what am i

A American Fag :rflmao:

AZDM
08-12-2008, 09:37 PM
1. No crime is excusable no matter how small or big :idiot:

2. No crime is excusable no matter how small or big :idiot: :idiot:

3. Everyone knows whats right from wrong. Everyone is taught at some time or another either by family, school, or somewhere else.

4. Everyone pays for their stupid decisions and no one should deny the consequences they face.

So many people commit a crime and try to get a lawyer or try to talk their way out of getting trouble. If you're going to do something wrong, you shouldn't be a little bitch about facing the consequences after you've gotten caught. People should know now a days that cops are popping people left and rgiht these days because they feel for their lives and aren't taking any chances. Why try to run over a police officer and think you'll get away or come out unscathed? Like I've mentioned before, I can't wish death upon no one because I'm not God. But its just like dealing drugs, if you're involved in it you know there is a great possibility that you will get shot or shot at. When dealing with law enforcement, same thing. He's the product of his own actions. :(

Crxpunk89
08-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Hope that worthless POS dies, He deserves it!

Ok i do not agree with ppl ramming officers or stealing anything really. But for you guys to say you hope he dies? What the fuck. U guys are pathetic. i hope he lives and i hope to God he changes his path. and thats what these kind of issues should make ppl feel. not wishing death on a 16 year old kid whos probably just trying to fit in with the ppl he has grown up with. I think the cop did what he had to do. and thank god no one died. But seriously i bet 99% of ppl on herhas stolen or done something stupid as fuck but none of us diserve to die!

AZDM
08-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Ok i do not agree with ppl ramming officers or stealing anything really. But for you guys to say you hope he dies? What the fuck. U guys are pathetic. i hope he lives and i hope to God he changes his path. and thats what these kind of issues should make ppl feel. not wishing death on a 16 year old kid whos probably just trying to fit in with the ppl he has grown up with. I think the cop did what he had to do. and thank god no one died. But seriously i bet 99% of ppl on herhas stolen or done something stupid as fuck but none of us diserve to die!

I agre x 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 ^^^

:goodpost:

crx3
08-13-2008, 12:14 AM
[QUOTE=crx3;1043993]LiLinsane, You mention killing dogs, being afraid of dogs, and a general obsession with killing. Did you kill a dog? Is there something you want to tell us? Do you feel remorse? It wasn't the dog’s fault that your dad beat you, and you ended up this way. Please for you own good, seek professional help. It's proven that animal killers tend to turn into to people killers.

[Quote]

Ah, your a tree hugging vegan. sorry to offend you.

LiLinsane; You are 180 degrees off on that one...quess again. I'm not offended...I just thought that maybe you might want to proof read some of your posts before you post them. You spill your guts about your problems growing up with a dominating father and a biting dog, and then try to project your fears on to the kid who got shot for running down a cop. You seem to think that your fears and psychology are the same as his. It's weird IMO.

JDM_CTR_EK9
08-13-2008, 12:22 AM
X 3959270975-23-97974759275

crx3
08-13-2008, 12:30 AM
I looked for articles online about this incident, one article says that Robert Morales age 48 was the stepfather of the kid who was shot while driving the car. The other article says that the driver was identified as Robert Morales, and they posted a photo. The article that started this post identifies Robert Morales as being one of three suspects. The other two are a 14 year old and a 16 year old who was shot.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa313/mrbock/Morales.jpg

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2008/08/12/20080812officerinvolved0812.html

"On Saturday, a 16-year-old boy was shot in the chest about 10 p.m. after he reportedly failed to heed police commands to stop driving a stolen vehicle toward officers at an automobile-auction yard in the 3400 block of South 48th Street. The two officers, Bryant Clover and Todd Guilford, suffered minor injuries after firing at the vehicle. The teen was listed in critical condition at Maricopa Medical Center on Sunday night. However, police and hospital officials could not confirm his condition Monday. The teen and his stepfather, Robert Morales, 48, were arrested at the scene of the shooting on suspicion of attempted theft and possession of burglary tools, police said. The teen was also wanted on an outstanding felony auto theft warrant, according to Phoenix police. Morales had served a short prison term for possession of dangerous drugs before gaining freedom in 2007, court records indicate."

http://www.kpho.com/news/17157654/detail.html?rss=pho&psp=mostpopularstories#

"In a third incident, two Phoenix police officers were injured and a suspected burglar was in critical condition after a shooting at a commercial vehicle storage yard. A stolen vehicle with three men inside rammed the gate to the storage facility at 3414 S. 48th St., around 10 p.m. Saturday, said Sgt. Tommy Thompson with the Phoenix Police Department.
Once inside, the men began burglarizing vehicles in the yard, Thompson said. A two-man police unit arrived on the scene and parked in the gate where the suspect vehicle had forced entry, Thompson said. The officers approached the vehicle on foot and gave commands to the burglars to stop, Thompson said.gnoring the orders, the vehicle drove towards the officers and both patrolmen opened fire, striking the driver, Thompson said. The driver, identified as Robert Morales, was rushed to the hospital and the other two men were taken into custody. The officers received minor injuries."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/08/11/20080811phxshooting0811.html

"According to police reports, one of the three suspects is identified as Robert Morales, who has been detained. The third suspect, a 14-year-old boy, has been booked into jail. The Arizona Republic does not routinely publish the names of juvenile suspects."

It looks like pop the felon dope fiend took the kids out for some late night criminal activity, and got his kid shot. I wonder why the "victims'" sister didn't mention that in her tirade?

viperbear420
08-13-2008, 06:34 AM
A American Fag :rflmao:

"AN" American Fag ( dont insult my homosexuality with poor grammar :snookems:)